Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 418

Thread: ROUND 2 Interview with Spcnet members

  1. #181
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    He is in grad school, lol.
    He can call me granny then.

    Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    did u editted my answers?
    I only *** a few words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yes, well, first and foremost, ask Ghostie that question since he is a big movie guy.
    Okay noted.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  2. #182
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    How could I have forgotten to nominate the long lost forumer Huang Rong? She was one of my favorite posters due to her intellectual grasp on ELOCism and TWL.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  3. #183
    Senior Member xJadedx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    I have a general question that is actually related to the what is your real life occupation question. Basically, add this part, what made you go into your occupation and do you like it? Would you switch if you could? Was that your first choice, if not, what is your first choice?

    Another general one:
    If you could pick only one book, movie, song, etc. to read or watch or listen for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    How could I have forgotten to nominate the long lost forumer Huang Rong? She was one of my favorite posters due to her intellectual grasp on ELOCism and TWL.
    Wasn't she also the one that persisted to get into our heads that Huang Rong is on par with Little Dragon Girl and the rest of those beauties in terms of looks?

  5. #185
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Wasn't she also the one that persisted to get into our heads that Huang Rong is on par with Little Dragon Girl and the rest of those beauties in terms of looks?
    Yep. Great idiosyncrasy.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  6. #186
    Senior Member ghostdarTeal'c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver
    Posts
    4,330

    Default

    so this is the infamous interview thread

    i cant believe you guys didnt vote enough for GuGu! how can this be? what did she bribe you guys to not earn more votes? huh...huh?

  7. #187
    Senior Member Extremer88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    LOHAH - Land of Honour & Happiness
    Posts
    2,405

    Post

    Does CC even knows he's going to be interviewed?

    I don't see him around in this thread, nor did he voted.
    ..ext88

  8. #188
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    so this is the infamous interview thread

    i cant believe you guys didnt vote enough for GuGu! how can this be? what did she bribe you guys to not earn more votes? huh...huh?
    Ghostie, did you see this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yes, well, first and foremost, ask Ghostie that question since he is a big movie guy.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  9. #189
    Senior Member yittz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Wait isn't Ghost a girl?

    CC will know when you pm him.

    For S Beaver - what does S stand for?

    For yittz -
    What does yittz stand for?
    Why do you think you will make a better judge than expression?
    Which specialty do you want to go into?
    Which country do you like better Aus or NZ?
    What's your obsession with HYS (the character)?
    Who have you met from SPCNET, what's your impression of them?
    +some HYS questions + generic + 5 SPCNET stuck on island who would you eat first question

    There all done for you guys. No more plastic doll type questions from SS please.

  10. #190
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Are personal questions allowed?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  11. #191
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    Does CC even knows he's going to be interviewed?
    I don't see him around in this thread, nor did he voted.
    I wrote a note on his board to inform him, but obviously he doesn't visit there also. But as Yittz says, he'll know when I PM him. You can inform him ahead if you correspond with him Extremer.

    Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    For yittz -
    What does yittz stand for?
    Why do you think you will make a better judge than expression?
    Which specialty do you want to go into?
    Which country do you like better Aus or NZ?
    What's your obsession with HYS (the character)?
    Who have you met from SPCNET, what's your impression of them?
    +some HYS questions + generic + 5 SPCNET stuck on island who would you eat first question

    There all done for you guys. No more plastic doll type questions from SS please.
    Thanks Yittz, for bossing the host around.

    My question for Yittz: Are you obsessed with, in love with, or jealous of expression?

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Are personal questions allowed?
    Definitely. No dirty or insulting questions of course.
    But the interviewee can turn down any question s/he does not feel comfortable with.
    Last edited by expression; 09-22-08 at 10:17 AM.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  12. #192
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yes, well, first and foremost, ask Ghostie that question since he is a big movie guy.
    hahaha, after all this years, another victim of Ghostie gender-bender confusing/mixed-up

  13. #193
    Senior Member S Beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    hahaha, after all this years, another victim of Ghostie gender-bender confusing/mixed-up
    it's been a trend these days to mix up the genders.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

  14. #194
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Continue posting questions! Aggravate the interviewees' anxiety!
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  15. #195
    Member Lianazhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ask me again later
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Question for Dr Y

    do you have a martial arts style preferance? If so what style?

    OT question for Judge E: Where's you find that shot of Lady Lin from BWWH?! That's the best scene in that movie and I can't find a screenshot of it
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    hahaha, after all this years, another victim of Ghostie gender-bender confusing/mixed-up
    So was it confirmed somewhere by Ghostie that Ghostie is female?

  17. #197
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Question for yittz: What do you look for in a girl? Do you have a girlfriend right now? If so, what do you like about her?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  18. #198
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Question for yittz: What do you look for in a girl? Do you have a girlfriend right now? If so, what do you like about her?
    Make that a question for Yushi too.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  19. #199
    Senior Member junny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    With Max
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    LOL, the questions are beginning to sound like some dating thing.
    玉木宏

    blog

  20. #200
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    That's what everyone is interested in.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Similar Threads

  1. Interview with Spcnet Members
    By expression in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 638
    Last Post: 12-22-09, 03:20 PM
  2. SPCNET Idol Round 1 Results
    By 0-0-0 in forum Music
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-08, 01:28 AM
  3. More members on spcnet
    By 0-0-0 in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-07, 12:56 AM
  4. SPCNET Background Music - Final Round
    By NetDriftr in forum Music
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 05-18-07, 03:22 AM
  5. SPCNET A Capella - Final Round
    By NetDriftr in forum Music
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 05-18-07, 03:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •