No problemo Liana.
But to everyone (interviewee or spectator):
No profanity, indecency or personal insults in the questions and answers! Expression reserves all rights to edit, delete, or mask any inappropriate content!
Some questions that I would like interviewees to answer, if possible:
1. How much was your decision to study medicine influenced by your family, peers and other significant people in your life?
2. What do you feel about their influence (if any), now that you're studying medicine?
3. What are your thoughts on the "clinic" thread the forum, especially when the interaction with the "patients" is purely through typed text, and sometimes even through a second, third or other party?
1. What are your views on the future of the following: (a) wuxia discussions on an online forum such as this, (b) wuxia literature as a genre, (c) wuxia literature currently being published in book form by established writers, (d) wuxia literature being published by the tonne on Chinese websites and forums?
2. One of the most enduring legacies on the wuxia forum is your teaming up with PJ to promote Zhuo Bufan. How did the partnership come about? What are your thoughts about it at that point in time (when ZBF was hot), and right now (a couple of years later)?
3. What are your major areas of interest, besides wuxia?
1. Are you anything like your username in real-life, even if it's just one trait or two?
2. Do you think that there is a place for people like Guo Xiang (the novel character) in real-life?
3. How do you think Guo Xiang (the novel character) would live if she were to be in your shoes, doing what you are doing now, living with your parents, interacting with your friends and generally existing in the city where you are living in right now?
1. Those who nominated you for this round of interviews are mostly women. What do you think there is about you and your personality that appeals so much to these women, that they would want you to be interviewed?
1. Your experience as a later immigrant (i.e. you mentioned moving to the west some time during your school years) has always been an interesting read for me. What are some of the most significant aspects of this, specifically those whose impact are still being felt to this day, many many years later?
2. In your opinion, how would you have turned out, if you had not migrated? Where would you be living, what would your lifestyle be like, and what would you be working as?
Last edited by HuangYushi; 09-21-08 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Zhuo edited.
Expression, are the other general questions we came up with in the first series being brought over to this new series. Because I would like to use some of those. Namely, the 5 people they would want to be stranded on spcnet with.
I hope you save those general questions in a safe place, so it saves us the trouble of having to ask it again.
Also, the question about if a movie was made based on your life, which actor/actress would you want to see portray your role...was that ever asked to the first 10 interviewees and it just so happens they did not respond?
CC - You know this was coming. Just what does CC stand for? I mean is it mere coincidence that the two who educated on Sword God is PJ and CC?
Sugar - If my memory serves me correctly, you were the unanimous winner in both Spcnet Idol category. Do you live in the US? If so, have you ever thought of joining American Idol. I would believe us spcneters would support you.
HYS - Huang Yushi, now I am assuming that is not your real name and it is just a parody of Huang Yaoshi. Why did you chose him to make a name parody out of?
Thank god I missed the cut
Btw, Judge E, Moin is still around - I have him on MSN. He's just been really busy with school.
Last edited by junny; 09-21-08 at 03:24 AM.
Last edited by HuangYushi; 09-21-08 at 09:28 AM.
Yes, we cannot stop our campaign until every person on SPCNET has learned to spell His Divine Name correctly!
TC to Ken: "You need to watch the ending of ROCH 83."
I have a BIG quescion for all the interviewees! (Congrats, BTW! )
>>> Give us any part of your summary-story/review of your "life" in SPCNET. (From the beginning til now) You may want to emphasize someone whom your initially hated but perhaps you admire him/her now? We want to know the changes.
P/s: All the 10 interviewees may answer this too!
What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!
I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?
GENERAL QUESTION: If you could name one letter in the English alphabet system the King of Alphabets, which letter would you support, and why?
TC to Ken: "You need to watch the ending of ROCH 83."
I vote cristal entity
SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen
Thank you for all the potential questions! Keep them coming!
Post your potential questions here before Thursday, Sept 25 midnight!
I didn't get to ask the actor/actress question... Felix, would you like this asked for anyone in particular?
In Round 1, all interviewees were asked the following:
1. What is your real-life occupation? What do you do for a living?
2. What do you do as past-time, other than visiting spcnet?
3. Why did you initially join SPCNET? What about SPCNET makes you stay?
Some frequently asked questions:
- Who is your favorite male and female SPCNET member? Who would you like to meet?
- Many of us here are overseas Asians and thus have a bit of a bicultural identity. Do you fit this description? If so, which culture do you identify more with?
- Describe yourself. Do you think people perceive you in the same way? How well does your online personality reflect your personality in real life?
- Have you had your heart broken? How did you cope? Or were you the one breaking hearts?
- If you only had three months to live, how would you spend them? Would you come to spcnet and tell the forum you are going to die? Would you ask to meet any Spcnet members? Or will you just disappear from the forum?
- If you were stranded on a deserted island for about a month or so, which 5 spcnet members would you want to be with you? Why?