Thread: Crank 2: High Voltage

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default Crank 2: High Voltage

Remember Crank 1, the crazy *** shit movie about a guy who is poisoned and need to always running and get an adrenaline shot all the time to be alive? Yeah and then there is those public sex scene LOL.

Poster for the 1st one:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/downloadCRANK.jpg')

The first one were deliriously idiotic, OTT nonsense that I had a complete blast with. I can't wait to see what's in store for us this time for the sequel. Here it's the poster.

Set three months after his destructive run through Los Angeles, Hitman Chev Chelios (Statham) launches himself on a literally electrifying chase through Los Angeles in pursuit of the Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered heart that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working.

Release date - April 17, 2009
    Poster for the new sequel (LOL - check out the jumper cable )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/c2.jpg')

I'm a fan of the first movie, but I'm not so sure about this one... didn't he die?