Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian starring Jimmy Lin

Default Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian starring Jimmy Lin

Has anyone seen this? I'm watching it right now. It has Jimmy Lin as Liu San Bian and Ho Mei Tian as Tsong Tsong. This costume drama centers on the life of a renowned poet in the Northern Sung Dynasty. It has 41 vcds.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://61.145.121.92/goods/l/89649l.jpg')
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

how is it? I want to watch it because of MeiTian..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

I've seen up to about episode 14 of this series and am taking a break from it for now. Jimmy and Meitian are very cute, but too bad Jimmy's character likes Chu Chu. Chu Chu is just so...dull.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I hate Jimmy Lin but the girls look hot hehe

Is the show nice?

I just finished episode 1-24 and really like it so far. I am also working on the episode guide for this series so be on the lookout for it. It will be long and is taking me a lot of time. Meitian is sooo cute in here. Chu Chu is a really boring and typical character. Meitian is my favorite character in this series....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I'm on episode 13 right now. Overall it is pretty good so far. Some parts it does get a little draggy because they talk a too much. Also the scenes where Chu Chu just sits there and cries, I can't stand those!!!!!

Other than that, it is fun to watch. I like Ho Mei Tian a lot too. She is a lot better than Chu Chu, and I have no idea why San Bian doesn't like her. I'm hoping at the end he will like Zhong Zhong rather than the boring, always sulking Chu Chu!!!!
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

I like Mei Tan also............I am interested in watching this show b/c of jimmy lin and Mei Tan.....I think they look cute together. So I hope it is a happy ending for them in the drama.

Anyone who finished the drama can tell me it they are together?

Thanx

I haven't finished watching this show, but I do know the ending.

***SPOILER ALERT***

Jimmy and Meitian do end up together, but not exactly under happy circumstances. Chu Chu is accidentally stabbed and killed by the prince while trying to protect Liu San Bian.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

does li san bian know any super kungfu or is this a typical ancient none wuxia series.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    does li san bian know any super kungfu or is this a typical ancient none wuxia series.
    From what I've seen (up to episode 14), he doesn't know any "super kungfu". I don't think it's a wuxia series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

What about Tammy Chen's role. Is she just a guest or one of the lead girls.

To pookagege, Tammy Chen plays Ye Li Wang Na, who is the princess of Xi Xia. SHe is one the 5 main girls that like Liu San Bian(Jimmy's character). She isn't a guest star but isn't in it that much. She only in it towards the beginning then returns to Xi Xia. She then doesn't appear in any episodes until JImmy and his friends go to Xi Xia. Then..... SPOILERS....

She dies saving Liu San Bian. IT is sooo sad... Her own brother shot her with an arrow. Her brother wanted to kill San Bian, but she used her body to block it. Therefore, she ended up dying in his arms......
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

thanks Trinie for telling me. Hummm!! Tammy dies. It sounds so sad. Is it worth to watch? I really want to see this series but I don't know mandarin . Anyway I will wait for your episodes guides

You are welcome Pookagege!! Yea, it is really sad when Tammy dies. She is really sweet in here and I feel so bad for her character. I think it is worth watching is a good series overall. One of the things that I like about it is that it is a story that has never been made into a series before. I am on episode 33, so I will be finishing it soon. I hope to finish the guides asap. They are going to be long so it will take me awhile....

Hi Everyone!
    This is my first time doing an episode guide ever. I really hope that it isn’t too bad. But before you read it, there are some things I want to say. First of all, if you don’t want to be spoiled, please don’t read it. Also, there may be some parts here and there that aren’t that clear and may have some minor errors. Some of the reasons are: either I became lazy, it was hard to describe in words since too many things were happening at once or I just didn’t want to go into too much detail since I know a number of you have not seen it yet. For those of you who have seen it, please excuse me for the errors and don’t come yelling at me when you see one. I worked really hard on this… Gosh I didn’t know an episode guide would take this much work. The things in parenthesis are just my thoughts and extra information that I provided. One more thing, this series has 41 episodes in Chinese. Therefore, the episodes in Viet will be different (if it ever comes out in Viet…). Also, please stop asking when it will come out in Viet. I really get tired of answering that same question over and over again…I am doing this in a hurry so there may be typos here and there. Please don’t get mad or else….. Ok here I go….. One more thing, when I put the dashes, it usually means that it is a different scene. If anyone still has questions please PM or email me at [email protected]

*Episode 1-(Elmo has posted episode 1-3 or 4 before, but this is my bad version of them)

-It all started out with 2 assassins (the 2 monks that are San Bian’s masters) sneaking into the palace to steal that one sword. They get discovered and are attacked by a whole group of soldiers. The evil Wang Ye(Jiu Wang Ye)’s warrior try to chase after them and they engage in a swordfight.
    -The assassins luckily get away.
    -The prince comes and sees the king and the evil Wang Ye. They discuss about the issue of the stolen sword.
    -Meanwhile, the 2 monks(the 2 assassins) took the sword to Liu Da Ren(San Bian’s father). He tells them that the sword they stole was fake. He also warns them about the evil WangYe.
    -The evil Wang Ye suspects that the monks stole the sword. He thinks that it is them because of the type of martial arts skill that they used.
    -Liu Yi(San Bian’s father) tells San Bian’s master in a letter that San Bian is really the prince of the Nan Tang(In Viet is Nam Duong) kingdom. They switched the real prince with the real Liu San Bian. Therefore, San Bian (who is the actual prince) is held with the responsibility of restoring the Nan Tang kingdom.
    -Back with San Bian, he is at the temple. His masters call on him to test his martial arts skills. During this part, he fights against his martial arts brothers(this part is really cool and you can tell that Jimmy worked really hard. We already saw parts of this scene in pix, do you guys remember?).
    -San Bian then hits his master since he was hitting the drums(I think it was distracting him so he hit his master, of course he didn’t mean to). His Shi Shu(in Viet is Su Thuc) then punished him by not letting eat for 3 days. But his master said not to punish him like that. His master just told him to sit in this one area at the back of their temple and think of his master’s words. His Shi Shu punished him by making him chop 300 stacks of wood done in 3 days. San Bian knows he can’t finish it all. Therefore, his martial arts brother’s all help him. San Bian is very thankful and tells them a story.
    -The next day, San Bian and one of his Shi Di’s(Su De in Viet) go to hua yuan/hoa duyen in Viet(you know go out and beg for money).
    -San Bian and his Shi Di are on a boat as he recites poetry. Meanwhile, ChuChu(So So in Viet) and her maid are on another boat. San Bian and his martial arts brother notice her beauty and recites poetry. His Shi Di looks at the maid and falls in to the water(thatpart was funny). San Bian’s poems then all fall into the water. ChuChu’s face is covered. Her maid argues with them and San Bian tells her(Chu Chu) to take her cloth off. The maid continues to argue, but ChuChu says not to cause anymore trouble, so they just leave….

*Episode 2-

-San Bian and his Shi Di set up a stand to write and recite poetry for people. A lot of people notice and pay him to write poetry for them.
    -Meanwhile, CongCong(not sure how to translate her name into Viet) is have a wine drinking contest with people to earn/trick money from other people. She does a handstand and drinks the wine…. Everyone is amazed…Her opponent also has to do a handstand and drink the wine. Of course he fails…. But they quickly discover she’s a trickster, so they chase and throw things at her. She then jumps out the window with people throwing things at her.
    -Meanwhile, San Bian is going by in a boat. CongCong is holding onto a flag of the restaurant that is about to rip… She then falls into San Bian’s arms. CongCong liked San Bian at first sight….(she was saying to herself how cute and handsome he is). She then thought to herself if he is the one that will be her “lover”. If a guy saves her 3 times, he’ll have to marry her. She tells San Bian this.. He leaves while she’s telling him this. One of his poems fell out of his pocket and CongCong picks it up.
    -There is then a show(Da Hui/Dai Hoi in Viet) held for the rich and “educated” gong zi’s/cong tu in Viet.
    -San Bian and his Shi Di notice a big group of people at this show and come to see it. ChuChu is playing music on stage with her face covered. CongCong also follows them. San Bian fantasizes about ChuChu. ChuChu finally removes the cloth on her face. Everyone notices her beauty. San bian thinks she’s pretty too(I think he also likes her at first sight).
    -The other Gong Zi’s look down on San Bian since he didn’t have much money. The Gong zi’s all compete for ChuChu by seeing who can recite the best poetry.
    -Meanwhile, the Xi Xia(Tay ha in Viet) princess(her name is Ye Li Wang Na/ Gia Loi Vuong Na in Viet) is in town shopping.
    -The Gong Zi’s then look down on San Bian when they see his Shi Di. CongCong then uses the poem that he wrote to help him(this was the one that she picked up).
    -San Bian then goes on stage to recite his poetry. CongCong then leaves. The gong zi’s then finally knows how talented he is.
    -ChuChu’s maid then tells San Bian that she wants to see him. They don’t want to go at first since they are from the temple(especially his Shi Di since he is an actual monk).
    -At Bai Yu Lou/Bach Ngoc Lau, the owner is bragging about ChuChu. She tells all of her guests to show off their talents to compete for her. Some of them just recite poetry, while some of them just play the flute. One them insult ChuChu, so San Bian throws a nut(or something) at him.
    -The owner gets mad at San Bian for making that rich guy leave. She finds out he doesn’t have money. He was going to leave. She was looking down on him… But she told him to use a sword to carve some poetry on the 2 wooden posts outside. She said if he can do it, she won’t make him pay and let him see ChuChu. Of course he is able to do it…
    -He then comes to see ChuChu in her room. They talk to each other. He recites poetry for her.
    -ChuChu’s maid then goes in and tells the owner about San Bian’s background.
    -Meanwhile, CongCong is outside of Bai Yu Lou. She is walking along mad at San Bian(I guess she is jealous). She goes to buy a man’s outfit and meets the Xi Xia princess. They argue since the Xi Xia princess is wondering why she wants to wear men’s clothing( CongCong wants to disguise as a man to sneak into Bai Yu Lou to spy on San Bian)…..

If you guys want to read more, let me know ok? I only have these 2 typed up so far. I have a long way to go.....

I'm going to get it. Looks pretty good.

I have finished the series and really like it overall. I think you should get it Chynagongju. But it is based on opinion since I may like it, but you may not....

Originally posted by Trinie
    I have finished the series and really like it overall. I think you should get it Chynagongju. But it is based on opinion since I may like it, but you may not....
    Trinie, please tell me Mei Tian has a good ending.. If mei tian dies or something.. I really will cry!
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Originally posted by Yon
    Trinie, please tell me Mei Tian has a good ending.. If mei tian dies or something.. I really will cry!
    She doesn't...

***SPOILER***

die, that is. She does end up with Jimmy, but the conclusion is still pretty melancholy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")