Thread: If all JY protagonists fought against each other?

Default If all JY protagonists fought against each other?

We all know that Sweeper Monk and Dugu reign supreme in leaps beyond everyone in the JY's universe, but besides them, the protagonists usually are the best fighter. Among all of JY's novels, which protagonist was the best fighter? My vote goes for Xu Zhu

Quote Originally Posted by LeKhai View Post
    We all know that Sweeper Monk and Dugu reign supreme in leaps beyond everyone in the JY's universe
    Uhh, no, we don't
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

If all the JY protagonists fought each other in a brawl, WXB would be the only one to get out alive.

Default Huang Rong

Huang Rong would devise a plan to render everyone immobile or something and win!
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang (:
    Huang Rong would devise a plan to render everyone immobile or something and win!
    Yeah, but for once, let's not be "cute" and let the clever not-so-powerful martial artist "win" through some kind of semantical loophole. Let's just let them fight it out straight.

Yeah, and it probably will be Hui Juk...not because he's a great fighter per se, but because he has an ungodly amount of inner power that none of the others can even begin to hope to match.

Banned

Then North Beggar and South Emperor and
    Yang Guo and his giant condor.

Xiao Feng, Mei Chao Feng,
    Ou yang Feng and Zhang San Feng.

Lin Ping zhi, you tan zhi,
    Great Wheel monk Jiu Mo Zhi.

Wang Chong Yang and Jin Lun Fa Wang,
    every single student of Guo Xiang.

yu cang hai and dong fang bu bai,
    qiu chu ji, zhang wu ji and Du Gu Qiu bai.

All came out of no where lightning fast,
    And they kicked Xu Zhu in his cowboy ***.

We all know that Sweeper Monk and Dugu reign supreme in leaps beyond everyone in the JY's universe, but besides them, the protagonists usually are the best fighter. Among all of JY's novels, which protagonist was the best fighter? My vote goes for Xu Zhu

Lol at Dugu.

Xu Zhu should win. Especially if he had XL18Z.

Dugu 'extremely ridiculously fast' Qiubai can thrust at least 1000 times in an instance a la Projectile Blocking Form, so at most 5s after the fight starts all mentioned living creatures in JY's novels except the Nameless 'capable of stopping everything with my energy wall' Monk will be pierced in their @sses! No, wait! How can Dugu execute thrusts if he is in no-sword mode?
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Wouldn't Xu Zhu be the first one out? I mean unless you think he can beat everyone else on his own. If I was to fight, I would gang up on the most powerful one. Is this supposed to be a 1 on 1 elimation type tournament or something. Cause if not, I say all of them gang up on Xu Zhu.

Don't people usually gang up on the strongest opponent first and get him out of the picture. Similar to pro wrestling getting rid of a giant in a battle royal, or in Survivor Games, everyone piling on the favorite to get them out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Yeah, but for once, let's not be "cute" and let the clever not-so-powerful martial artist "win" through some kind of semantical loophole. Let's just let them fight it out straight.
    ah, but half of the battle is in the brain
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    If all the JY protagonists fought each other in a brawl, WXB would be the only one to get out alive.
    I stand by this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by wuyuejin View Post
    Dugu 'extremely ridiculously fast' Qiubai can thrust at least 1000 times in an instance a la Projectile Blocking Form, so at most 5s after the fight starts all mentioned living creatures in JY's novels except the Nameless 'capable of stopping everything with my energy wall' Monk will be pierced in their @sses! No, wait! How can Dugu execute thrusts if he is in no-sword mode?

Lol I doubt even Sweeper's energy wall can block weapons.

Even more doubtful of Dugu's abilities.

Xu Zhu would attempt to stop the fight and through incredible luck absorb everyones inner power.

Remember that he has reached the state where he is never at a disadvantage so even if he fought everyone else at the same time it would at worst be a draw.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey View Post
    Xu Zhu would attempt to stop the fight and through incredible luck absorb everyones inner power.

Remember that he has reached the state where he is never at a disadvantage so even if he fought everyone else at the same time it would at worst be a draw.
    What? This is just ungodly. How does a man stumble upon being so ridiculously powerful but with no motives or intentions to be the best?

What? This is just ungodly. How does a man stumble upon being so ridiculously powerful but with no motives or intentions to be the best?

Its sheer luck and also some hard work. Duan Yu has even less intention of gaining MA, but ended up with amazing ones like 6MSJ, Beiming and LBWB.

That's the point of DGSD. It's one of the key tenets of Buddhism: to gain by renouncing.

I think Duan Yu might have a chance of winning this.

Everyone will be busy attacking one another, leaving Duan Yu alone (they probably don't see him as a serious threat), ... until Duan Yu suddenly realise how to start his Six Meridien Swords and unleased the "swords" on them.
    ..ext88

I somewhat agree with Extremer88. He would literally slice everyone's head off with his 6MSJ, even if he just waved his fingers around randomly.

But on the other hand, Xu Zhu has incredible internal energy which may enable him to deflect 6MSJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post

Yeah, and it probably will be Hui Juk...not because he's a great fighter per se, but because he has an ungodly amount of inner power that none of the others can even begin to hope to match.
    I'm not trying to be "cute". There are so many great powerful heroes I couldn't pick so I just tried to look at the problem differently.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh View Post
    I somewhat agree with Extremer88. He would literally slice everyone's head off with his 6MSJ, even if he just waved his fingers around randomly.

But on the other hand, Xu Zhu has incredible internal energy which may enable him to deflect 6MSJ.

Lol I don't see MRF's head being sliced off while fighting Duan Yu, close but not quite... Other protagonists are much more capable than MRF so I think the chances of DY randomly waving his fingers around and slicing them is not large.

And I seriously doubt even Xuzhu's internal energy can deflect 6MSJ. Sweeper's might.