Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Huang Rong vs. Zhao Min, who's smarter?

I was just reading the end of HSDS.

I found this part interesting.

果然一切皆如所料,张无忌武功当世无敌,说到机变计
    谋,与朱元璋可差得太远,终于堕入这一代枭雄奸谋之中。

It says here that in terms of tactics, ZWJ is far behind Zhu Yuanzhang.

But the question I was thinking: Did ZWJ share this experience with ZHAO MIN?
    If he did, with ZM's intelligence, surely shes no worse the ZYZ and she would've guessed bits and pieces of it?

cheng kun can be a candidate for smartest character. he grand design the whole chaos in HSDS.

I was owner of WuxiaWorld.Org / And all i can say is that all of u guy went off topic for like 4 page or so .... THIS IS HR AND ZM topic how did his end up from HR / ZM ...... HR / HYS ...... YG/ZWJ .... ETC.... hahahah

HR - SHE know ZBT / HQC weakness/ She see throught yang kang evil side the whole time / Famous for reverseing the script for OYF to be crazy /

ZM - SHE predicted enemy next move .... not something hard to do . she just think ahead of the step and had some option...
    Last edited by mamthui; 01-09-09 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mamthui View Post
    I was owner of WuxiaWorld.Org / And all i can say is that all of u guy went off topic for like 4 page or so .... THIS IS HR AND ZM topic how did his end up from HR / ZM ...... HR / HYS ...... YG/ZWJ .... ETC.... hahahah

HR - SHE know ZBT / HQC weakness/ She see throught yang kang evil side the whole time / Famous for reverseing the script for OYF to be crazy /

ZM - SHE predicted enemy next move .... not something hard to do . she just think ahead of the step and had some option...
    And?

How hard can it be to know ZBT/H7G's weakness? HR wouldn't have figured out YK's scheme without Sha Gu. It must be real hard changing some words in OYF's script - cause it was GJ who did it, HR was forced to explain it. Did ZM not see through ZZR's scheme, did she not grasp the weakness of ZWJ?

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    And?

How hard can it be to know ZBT/H7G's weakness? HR wouldn't have figured out YK's scheme without Sha Gu. It must be real hard changing some words in OYF's script - cause it was GJ who did it, HR was forced to explain it. Did ZM not see through ZZR's scheme, did she not grasp the weakness of ZWJ?

this was all base on ancient time / of course now it seem too easy

Quote Originally Posted by mamthui View Post
    this was all base on ancient time / of course now it seem too easy
    Meh, what does it have to do with ancient times? It's not like you need computation to figure things out. You are born with observation skills and logic that's further developed with experience.

H7G pretty much stole the food out of their hands - how hard can it be to see his weakness is food. HR gets told the background story with ZBT, YG from YD, it's obvious who ZBT is avoiding when 2nd Mt Hua came.