Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wan Ching Ching Vs Princess Ching Ping

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    I know only one adaptation (the ZJZ series from '07) - not sure how faithful it is (I'd love to read BXJ, but I was told by many that I shouldn't hold my breath regarding any possible translations into languages that I understand ;-)) - but I liked princess better. It's not that I dislike QQ, but if I were YCZ, I'd definitely go for some other girl than that possessive jealous creature...;-)
    I agree I couldn't imagine how bad it would be being with someone as possessive and jealous as QQ. Out of the various female characters in the 2007 version if I were ZCZ I would have gone for He Tie Shou.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    I like QQ. Blame it on the 80's adaptation. The girl who played QQ was really cute and her character seem more alive than the Princess. The Princess was really really boring and dull in that version. And not much screen time either. I did watch the 2007 version as well and really liked QQ in there too even though the princess is really pretty and has more character development, I still like QQ more.
    Yes. QQ is much better than any other girl in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    I know only one adaptation (the ZJZ series from '07) - not sure how faithful it is (I'd love to read BXJ, but I was told by many that I shouldn't hold my breath regarding any possible translations into languages that I understand ;-)) - but I liked princess better. It's not that I dislike QQ, but if I were YCZ, I'd definitely go for some other girl than that possessive jealous creature...;-)
    If you watch the 80s adaption of TVB, you will change your mind. QQ is the best of the best in there, much better than any other girl.

I think Yuan Ching Chi and Wan Ching Ching stay in Brunei for good. They never went back to Mainland China. They did not appear in DOMD.