Thread: Someday ft. Bae Doo Na, Lee Jin Wook etc?

Default Someday ft. Bae Doo Na, Lee Jin Wook etc?

Has anyone seen this drama? Apparently, It went to DVD before I knew about it. Can someone tell me if it's worth watching? No spoilers please.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Someday
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-29-08 at 12:52 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Not sure if you've seen Someday by now or if you're still interested in knowing but I found Someday to be an average series. It really depends on what kind of series you like... if you like melodramatic series where something exciting has to happen in every episode, then you'll find Someday boring. It's quite slow-moving and the first few episodes were a bit of a struggle for me but I stuck with it and found it pretty satisfying in the end. I consider it a series with more of an indie feel to it, something along the lines of Flowers For My Life and Alone in Love. If you liked these series or you're a fan of Kim Min Joon, Lee Jin Wook or Bae Doo Na, then you'd love Someday. Hope I was of some help... feel free to ask if you want to know more

What I find most annoying about this drama is the switch from Korean to Japanese language between the characters. Bae Doo Na is suppose to play a Japanese character but she and her friend keeps switching between the two languages. I'm not sure what this drama is trying to achieve.

This drama is finally on CR, so I've picked it up since I first post about it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.