Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Kent Tong is married again.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,106

    Default Kent Tong is married again.....

    http://star-ecentral.com/news/story....281&sec=movies

    Twins again
    ACTOR Ken Tong and his wife of four months became parents to twin girls in Hong Kong on Sept 17, Singapore’s The Straits Times quoted the local Apple Daily as saying.
    This brings his brood to five, as the 49-year-old star of the 1982 TVB swordplay classic The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (pic) also has twin sons and a daughter with his ex-wife.
    Tong, who married his Chinese girlfriend, Wen Jing, 24, in May, disclosed his secret to fathering twins: no alcohol, no cigarettes and less sex, “because you must conserve sperm”, he said.
    The former TVB star was part of the Hong Kong station’s much-touted Five Tigers in the 1980s; the others were Tony Leung, Andy Lau, Felix Wong and Miu Kiu Wai. In recent years, Tong has appeared in films including My Mother is a Belly Dancer, Undercover and Brothers.
    Ken Tong, 49 years old, is just married his 24 years old chinese girlfriend Wen Jing. Does anyone has her pictures?? I wonder what she is look like....

    One thing for sure I can bet she is not as good looking as Barbara Yung...

  2. #2
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    http://star-ecentral.com/news/story....281&sec=movies



    Ken Tong, 49 years old, is just married his 24 years old chinese girlfriend Wen Jing. Does anyone has her pictures?? I wonder what she is look like....

    One thing for sure I can bet she is not as good looking as Barbara Yung...
    It's Kent Tong, not Ken. He's 50, not 49.

    If that news is true, she's about half his age. Old enough to be his daughter.

    He already has twin sons and a daughter from his previous marriage.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    It's Kent Tong, not Ken. He's 50, not 49.

    If that news is true, she's about half his age. Old enough to be his daughter.

    He already has twin sons and a daughter from his previous marriage.
    According to the news, it is him.....
    Yeah... I agree with you that his wife is extremely young compare to his age... However, I google but can't find her picture....

    Other articles also mention that Andy has a girlfriend but not reveal who she is...

  4. #4
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    According to the news, it is him.....
    Yeah... I agree with you that his wife is extremely young compare to his age... However, I google but can't find her picture....

    Other articles also mention that Andy has a girlfriend but not reveal who she is...
    Are you not fluent in English? Why do you insist on using "..." in all of your posts? Just end your sentences with a period. The word "however" is usually used to show contrast to what is said in the previous sentence. Your use of "however" is incorrect.

    I was saying you spelled Kent Tong's name wrong, not that it is him or not.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-29-08 at 01:53 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Are you not fluent in English? Why do you insist using "..." in all of your posts? Just end your sentences with a period. The word "however" is usually used to show contrast to what is said in the previous sentence. Your use of "however" is incorrect.

    I was saying you spelled Kent Tong's name wrong, not that it is him or not.
    That's my habit and I am not good with grammar.
    Anyway, I found some wedding pictures of Kent and his Wife.


    http://tintuc.timnhanh.com/van_hoa/c...0509/35A78389/

  6. #6
    Senior Member endo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    SeaTown
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Are you not fluent in English? Why do you insist on using "..." in all of your posts? Just end your sentences with a period. The word "however" is usually used to show contrast to what is said in the previous sentence. Your use of "however" is incorrect.
    damn...take a chilll pill

    this is an internet discussion board...not English 101...
    "my only fear of death is reincarnation...back into this life of strife" - 2pac

  7. #7
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Are you not fluent in English? Why do you insist on using "..." in all of your posts? Just end your sentences with a period. The word "however" is usually used to show contrast to what is said in the previous sentence. Your use of "however" is incorrect.

    I was saying you spelled Kent Tong's name wrong, not that it is him or not.
    SS bites. Miss TigreSS

    TC likes the name .....Ken....



    endo
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  8. #8
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    when i was young and i saw him in dgsd and the bund, i thought he looked so sweet, but he has definitely gotten creepier as he has gotten older. *shudder*
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    I heard about him having another girlfriend after his divorce with his previous wife. I am glad to know that he is finally married again and hope that he will be happy this time. It is sad that most people these days have to get married more than once in order to be happy.

    WOW,what a big age gap... I guess there is no number when it comes to love.

    It is also special for him to have a another pair of twins. I wonder if his children from the previous marriage were there??
    Last edited by Trinie; 09-29-08 at 10:19 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  10. #10
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    damn...take a chilll pill

    this is an internet discussion board...not English 101...
    Dude. Clearly you have not read many of Trien Chieu's posts. I've ignored most of his posts (long enough!) but I just felt I needed to let him know that at least once. I have no intention of going after people for their poor grammar and punctuation skills. It's just those extra periods are unnecessary.

    We all know sentences aren't songs, there's no need to hold on to a sentence after you made your point like you hold onto a note in a song (depending on how many beats). It would sound ridicious

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    when i was young and i saw him in dgsd and the bund, i thought he looked so sweet, but he has definitely gotten creepier as he has gotten older. *shudder*
    He looked cool during The Foundation and other series too. But I guess he misses his youth? Who knows why (psychologically) men go for women younger than them? I would never marry someone who's twice my age or half my age. There's just too many differences in experience and etc.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  11. #11
    Senior Member jadebunny9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hoppingland
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    He looked cool during The Foundation and other series too. But I guess he misses his youth? Who knows why (psychologically) men go for women younger than them? I would never marry someone who's twice my age or half my age. There's just too many differences in experience and etc.
    Because a young woman is always better than a wrinkly old lady. I've seen way too many cases where men in their 50s and 60s divorce their wives to go back to Asia and marry girls in their 20s. Of course when they come over here, the girls leave them in 90% of those cases.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Because a young woman is always better than a wrinkly old lady. I've seen way too many cases where men in their 50s and 60s divorce their wives to go back to Asia and marry girls in their 20s. Of course when they come over here, the girls leave them in 90% of those cases.
    A few rotton eggs stinking the whole basket. Yes, there are few stinking guys doing that but that is very very few. Yeah, logically speaking those 20s years old girls only use those stinking old men so that they can move to US/Canada/Australia/ect and get 50% of his wealth. There is absolutely only one sided love.

  13. #13
    Senior Member expression's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Screeching... I mean singing
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Well, Jin Yong was 50+ and still married to his 2nd wife when he started his affair with his current wife, who was under 20 at that time. Everyone still worship him like a saint.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

  14. #14
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Well, Jin Yong was 50+ and still married to his 2nd wife when he started his affair with his current wife, who was under 20 at that time. Everyone still worship him like a saint.
    Under 20 years old? Doesn't that make him a pedophile? Was she at least 18 years of age then?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  15. #15
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    21,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Under 20 years old? Doesn't that make him a pedophile?
    Age of consent varies from country to country, jurisdiction to jurisdiction. I'm guessing that in *most* countries, however, twenty would be well over the age of consent.

    It's only pedophilia if one of the parties is under the age of consent. Otherwise, it's legal (although some people will be dubious about the age difference).

  16. #16
    Senior Member tweety365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Well, Jin Yong was 50+ and still married to his 2nd wife when he started his affair with his current wife, who was under 20 at that time. Everyone still worship him like a saint.
    Holy! I had no idea. Well, I suppose all that talk about honor and values written in his stories do not apply to him personally. Not only did he cheated, he chose a woman young enough to be his granddaughter. Yuck! May not be a pedophile, but still a cradle robber.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Holy! I had no idea. Well, I suppose all that talk about honor and values written in his stories do not apply to him personally. Not only did he cheated, he chose a woman young enough to be his granddaughter. Yuck! May not be a pedophile, but still a cradle robber.
    I didn't know this either.
    I wonder whether they still together or already separated.
    However, Jin Yong's private life is still somewhat better than Gu Long's

  18. #18
    Senior Member xJadedx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    However, Jin Yong's private life is still somewhat better than Gu Long's
    How so? And what does that have anything to do with this?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

  19. #19
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    A few rotton eggs stinking the whole basket. Yes, there are few stinking guys doing that but that is very very few. Yeah, logically speaking those 20s years old girls only use those stinking old men so that they can move to US/Canada/Australia/ect and get 50% of his wealth. There is absolutely only one sided love.
    Very very few? Your "very very few" are so "few" that my toes and fingers ain't enough to count.

    I think you're talking about your planet?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  20. #20
    Senior Member junny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    With Max
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    A few rotton eggs stinking the whole basket. Yes, there are few stinking guys doing that but that is very very few. Yeah, logically speaking those 20s years old girls only use those stinking old men so that they can move to US/Canada/Australia/ect and get 50% of his wealth. There is absolutely only one sided love.
    Are you the official stats board officer here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    However, Jin Yong's private life is still somewhat better than Gu Long's
    And you're in a position to be holier-than-thou because...? Are you jealous?
    玉木宏

Similar Threads

  1. The Foundation 《決戰玄武門》 (1984)
    By Omniflame in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-11-13, 12:16 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-08, 10:42 AM
  3. what does YG call XLN after they get married?
    By allunderheaven in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-04, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •