Thread: LOVE MARRIAGE- KOREAN KBS

Default LOVE MARRIAGE- KOREAN KBS

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.koreanmovie.com/korean_drama_thumb_1219195313321_thumb.jpg')

LOVE MARRIAGE- KBS MELODRAMA ROAMANCE

main characters are Kim Ji-hoon and Kim Min-hee

I'm only watching this series at first mainly because of Kim Ji-hoon ( so handsome) but to my surprise, it turned out, so far, to be very entertaining....

The only bad thing about this series is the main female lead, Kim Min-hee. She's looks really scary to me for some reason. I think her acting is not bad but I still can't get over how "NOT CUTE" she is. Does anyone else feel me or am i being too hard on her?

MR JON-DOE, what's you review on this series?
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I really like this series alot even though the main lead girl is not that attractive but she is a very good actress and I really like her in Goodbye Solo.
    LINGY

Kim Min Hee needs to get a NEW hairstyle or put it up in a neat bun or something. It's distracting to see her hair in her face all the time.

But I think her character Lee Kang Hyun and Park Hyun Soo are so cute together. She's like a bubbly girl and Park Hyun Soo is like a gentleman. I can't believe he told her that his feelings for her is "Misery loves company". He has to realize he's falling in love with her.

He's sweet, but I can't help but feel, he's too young to be playing a thirtysomething year old man.

This drama received very low ratings, but I find it somewhat amusing. I like it.

Candee: Be careful of what you wish for. JonDoe might just come in and give it a BIG thumbs down.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Kim Min Hee needs to get a NEW hairstyle or put it up in a neat bun or something. It's distracting to see her hair in her face all the time.

Candee: Be careful of what you wish for. JonDoe might just come in and give it a BIG thumbs down.

hehehehe..exactly...I don't think JonDoe likes Girly romance show anyway.....

You know, Kim Min Hee's hairstyle in reallife is like how she wear it on the show..

i watched alot of series where the girl looked really " not cute" from the beginning but then gradually grow on you and become cute or her acting is so good that she redeem her image...well, i'm on ep 7 already and nothing has change...I still find myself saying " damm, what is she wearing..can she just fix her hair?..."
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****