Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New sets of ads on top of forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    It just happened again. I was in a thread and tried to click the SPCNET link button to return to the front page, but the link url had become yesasia. I tried returning to the forum page too but the same happened.
    Can you specify which ad it is? It would be helpful to SC to know.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Can you specify which ad it is? It would be helpful to SC to know.
    Hmm sorry. It wasn't really an ad. Something went wrong with forum links here and clicking them brings me to another website.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Hmm sorry. It wasn't really an ad. Something went wrong with forum links here and clicking them brings me to another website.
    OK. Well...there's this stupid ad virus blocker and its forcing itself to download and its happened just as I was trying to reply to a thread. I think it's something on the forum.

The other night, it brought me to another website.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Exclamation

SC,

When I was about to reply to a thread, a nasty lesbians kissing each other or college girls banner ad appeared on top of the forum. I am not homophobic, but SPCNET is not an adult website and I do not want to see anything like that here.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    SC,

When I was about to reply to a thread, a nasty lesbians kissing each other or college girls banner ad appeared on top of the forum. I am not homophobic, but SPCNET is not an adult website and I do not want to see anything like that here.
    I saw that too. Surprised to see it here.....

I haven't seen those adult ads as yet (neither am I interested to). But I have seen banner ads such as "Apply for American Green Card", and "Free Screen Savers". Are these supposed to be there?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    SC,

hey i loved that ad. i can stare at it all night

but how come theres this new ad that just play random sound in the background. i normally dont care what ads are out there but this sound ad is REALLY annoying
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I saw the ad last night too and it should be disabled already. Let me know if it still shows up. Please start taking screenshots of ads that make noise or look shady so that we can take them down.
    -SC

UGH! I had it! I just click on one of the threads and all of the sudden they had this VirusDoctor crap that tookover and brought me to a different site. 2nd time it happened. And it happens only when I am at this forum.