Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiu Fung vs. the Mongol mercenaries of ROCH

Default Kiu Fung vs. the Mongol mercenaries of ROCH

We saw the results when Gwok Jing faced the gauntlet of Mongol mercenaries the Golden Wheel Monk, Wan Hak Sai, Siu Seung Tze, and Lui Mor Singh.

What if we were to put Kiu Fung against the same opponents in similar circumstances?

What Kiu Fung brings into the fight that Gwok Jing doesn't:

1). a fiercer Hong Lung 28 Palms

2). greater LDA capabilities

3). more aggressive "attack" mindset

4). that infamous Kiu Fung "X-Factor"

What Kiu Fung lacks that Gwok Jing has:

1). In-depth knowledge of a special formation (7 Stars Big Dipper) that lends itself well to fighting multiple, powerful opponents

2). Left/Right Hand Technique for, again, fending off multiple opponents at once

3). 9 Yum Jen Ging power conservation to dig in for extended fight

So what is the likely end result?

Kiu Fung couldn't beat the YTZ + MRF combo. the mongol mercs are even stronger. no chance. if it was "Northern Qiao Feng + Southern Murong" vs the same guys, you got yourself a nice fight.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123 View Post
    Kiu Fung couldn't beat the YTZ + MRF combo. the mongol mercs are even stronger. no chance. if it was "Northern Qiao Feng + Southern Murong" vs the same guys, you got yourself a nice fight.
    i agree. GWM can fight to a draw with kiu fung already
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

QF loses.

GJ needed everyone of the abilities that he had to survive the fight with the mercenaries. With them together, they pose too big of a threat to QF.

Not sure if MRF can help too much. MRB would definitely win it for XF .

XF did take on multiple opponents in the manor massacre, and played captured the leader against a large capable Khitan army. YTZ and MRF made an awesome combo and masked each other's deficiencies. The mercenaries were doing the exact opposite, they weren't fighting as a team and trying to last hit.

I can see XF taking one of the weaker ones out early just like GJ with the persian fighter. JLFW is an equal in fighting ability but the mental ability is the exact opposite.

That said, XF possess few of the characteristics that helped GJ in that battle. He's not immune to poisons, and no formation knowledge.

XF wins he takes out the weaker one easily and when GWM sees how powerful XF is he chokes and runs away

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Not sure if MRF can help too much. MRB would definitely win it for XF .
    why's that? you don't see MRF being at least on par with pre-Heavy Iron Sword YG? if YG actually fought hard along with GJ at the beginning against the Mongol mercs, it might've been different, but i'd still give the edge to the mongols... if GJ + YG + Feng Mofeng fought together at the beginning ....

QF wins.

I think you guys are under-estimating QF ability.

In a multi-opponent fight, the key to victory is aggresiveness + ability to take out some opponents earlier.

QF is able to do all of that.

With regards to his stamina, QF fought hundreds of stance against MRF and YTZ at the Shaolin fight.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

why's that? you don't see MRF being at least on par with pre-Heavy Iron Sword YG? if YG actually fought hard along with GJ at the beginning against the Mongol mercs, it might've been different, but i'd still give the edge to the mongols... if GJ + YG + Feng Mofeng fought together at the beginning ....

I don't think then pre-HIS YG is too much higher than other merc such as Nimo Xing. And remember this is XF, who also has some disadvantages compared to GJ as it was pointed out.

If YG+GJ+FMF fight together, they may escape, but not sure about winning. I was suggesting if MRB+XF = pwn every mongol there.

NMX and XXZ are actually decent fighters. I reckon they are above top QZ level.

In the actual GJ vs the rest fight, GJ first blooded Persian guy almost immediately. XXZ tried to poison gas GJ, but it rebounded his anti-magic shield; GJ replied by throwing him out several feet. NMX then just managed to blink out of GJ's next attack. So for a moment it was GJ vs GLFW, GJ easily got on his horse. So if YG wasn't there GJ pretty escaped.

Yea Guo Jing would've definitely escaped if YG wasn't there to mess it up for him. More reason for Ken C to hate YG. loll...

It as stated that at maximum XL18Z output, it would take over an hour before XF would start to tire. Can those un-coordinated Mongolian goons last even a quarter of that time without 1 or 2 catching a palm in the face?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

GJ wouldn't have had that easy of a time if the mercenaries weren't fighting amongst themselves over who gets to land the killing blow on GJ.

That's only the latter part of the fight. In the initial part, GJ managed to shock and awe the Mongolian Warriors with his One Hit KO. The edge removed from the Mongolians and his surprise anti-poison immediately made it easy for GJ to get away, which he did. It was only external factors that caused the lack of coordination to have mattered.

It as stated that at maximum XL18Z output, it would take over an hour before XF would start to tire. Can those un-coordinated Mongolian goons last even a quarter of that time without 1 or 2 catching a palm in the face?
    Given the mentality of the Mongolian Warriors after the OHKO, I'd say that they were completely prepared for such an eventuality. Even XF can't afford to devote that much power to a single target with those particular opponents. For instance, if XF had been attacked by the poison, he wouldn't be able to shake it off since it was powerful enough to get past GJ's internal energy AND partially past GJ's poison immunity.

In any case, XF would easily get away if he wanted to. If he played it smart and didn't have the entire Mongolian Army in his path, he would easily be able to shoot back after breaking out and crush each Mongolian Warrior one by one. Finally he'd duel GWM who'd choke and lose.
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; 10-05-08 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post

I was just reading the YTZ+MRF vs XF battle. It appears that after 10 stances, maybe 20 or so, XF felt the need to tone down his XL18Z because it was expending too much internal energy.

No it wasn't.

It was the cold poison attack that YTZ has that made QF uncomfortable.

HAn Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    No it wasn't.

It was the cold poison attack that YTZ has that made QF uncomfortable.

HAn Solo
    But it says here

但他天生神武,处境越不利,体内潜在勇气越是发皇奋扬,将天下阳刚第一的“降
    龙十八掌”一掌掌发出,竟使慕容复和游坦之无法近身,而游坦之的冰蚕寒毒便也不致侵袭
    到他身上。但萧峰如此发掌,内力消耗着实不少,到后来掌力势非减弱不可。

My point was that XF could not maintain 100% XL18Z for an hour or so. In fact, he was about to get into the disadvantage in about an hour or so.

All Xiao Feng has to do is use the Dog-Beating Stick, and GWM and co would be totally crushed.

Even if he doesn't use DBS, his awesome fighting spirit would have GWM's mind blown and reduced down to 60% effectiveness.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    All Xiao Feng has to do is use the Dog-Beating Stick, and GWM and co would be totally crushed.

Even if he doesn't use DBS, his awesome fighting spirit would have GWM's mind blown and reduced down to 60% effectiveness.
    Totally agree, I reckon the DGSD Elites are pretty much Golden Wheel Monk's bane. Upon witnessing their awesome crazy mindblowing feats, Golden Wheel Monk will no doubt choke and lose.