Thread: RWX's 3 1/2 impressed, 3 1/2 not impressed

Default RWX's 3 1/2 impressed, 3 1/2 not impressed

So RWX's impressed are:

1. DFBB - his martial arts, wit/intelligence, treachery (outsmarting RWX)
    2. Abbot Fang Zheng - his hax internal and YJJ
    3. Feng Qing Yang - his DG9J, which RWX recognise as better than his

The half-half:
    Priest Xu Chong: his taiji jian (but RWX think he can match), not meddling in Jiang Hu; but no students i.e. take Taiji to his grave

The not impressed:
    1. ZLC - his martial arts, his planning, his powerhungry; but underhand tactics.

So who are the other two: we know one of the beggar clan leader/Kunlun sect leader isn't one of them; none of the other 5 sect are either. Who can RWX be talking about? Xiang Wen Tian? Sun Moon cult's Right Herald? ErMei? The other KunLun/Beggar?

I haven't read XAJH. But why does Chong Xu want to take Taiji to his grave?

Sorry didn't explain well.

Either he has no good student to grasp the deep concept of Taiji sword, or he's a poor teacher. So RWX said that he might end up taking that knowledge to his grave.

Jie Feng (Beggar clan leader) can write on word like Fang Zhang. But he and the Kunlun leader are both weaker than Xu Chong. By the sounds of it, all the strongest righteous people are present, so Er-mei's fighters are unlikely to be better than that of Kunlun/Beggar leader.

Maybe Confucious, the reigning Emperor, and Zhuge Liang?
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Someone said Yue Buqun wasn't one of them, but I've not seen any evidence in the book to confirm this. He was certainly the one whom Ren Woxing most actively despised.

I don't think Yue Buqun has the martial arts ability which would 'qualify' him for being someone whom Ren Woxing would 'have no respect' for.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I don't think Yue Buqun has the martial arts ability which would 'qualify' him for being someone whom Ren Woxing would 'have no respect' for.
    But character-wise, he'd more than qualify. Among those orthodox characters with equal or higher martial arts than YBQ, the headmaster of Taishan seems to have a straightforward character, as does the headmaster of North Hengshan, which RWX tends to respect. Mo Da is carefree, in a way which RWX might appreciate. The only other similarly skilled artists we see are Monk No Commandment and the Peach Valley fairies, and the underlings of the Sun Moon Cult, and Fang Sheng.

But YBQ hasn't done anything to qualify RWX's attention.

RWX detests YBQ's character so much, that he pretends he hasn't heard of him and label him as the cow dung underneath the fresh flower (being Lady Ning). I doubt RWX will go on to consider him a 'not impressive', if he's not even worth RWX's attention.

My feeling is it's none of those present, so it's likely to be another of Sun-Moon, or E-mei etc. Although I can't think of anyone in Sun-Moon that would qualify above Xiang Wen Tian - > maybe he's a not impressed, being only one level below the likes of ZLC and Xu Chong.

When you mention Xu Chong, are you referring to the Wudang headmaster? His name should be Chongxu, no?
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I agree here. RWX gave me the feeling that he valued martial arts highly (perhaps because being highly skilled will allow one to do/go as he please, ie his name). YBQ's martial arts level was definitely too low to even appear on RWX's radar, especially many many years before RWX got imprisoned.