View Poll Results: Which one do you -like- the most?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xiaozhao

38 38.38%
  • Zhou Zhiruo

10 10.10%
  • Yin Li (Zhu'er)

6 6.06%
  • Zhao Min

45 45.45%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which of Zhang Wuji's women do you -like- the most?

Zhao Min has all the qualities Xiao Zhao has and more. She's elegant and incredibly intelligent. Zhao Min's controls of so many wulin experts already shows her leadership skills. What's wrong with showing off her intelligence? She knows how to use them to her advantage and reach her goals. She believes in fighting for the one she loves. It's not like she forced ZWJ to be with her; she knew that he shared the same feelings. Zhao Min would do the same thing that Xiao Zhao did if she was put in her situation: sacrifice her happiness and even her life for the one she loves.

Xiao Zhao may not be overall boring, but she always put others before her (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and lack a little of an 'ambition' that many people in Jiang Hu has.
    Simon the Snowblower.
    Check out hilarious Jin Yong Adaptations' bloopers!

Wow. Interesting. I have been looking at the poll results very now and then. For once, zm is leading.

Yuet Thi mentioned "ambition". Is it necessary for "ambition" for ladies in those days?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Wow. Interesting. I have been looking at the poll results very now and then. For once, zm is leading.

Yuet Thi mentioned "ambition". Is it necessary for "ambition" for ladies in those days?
    Not really - maybe people who like Zhao Min are partly inspired by her dedication to country, her hard work and the amount of responsibility which she had to take against the entire wulin of China. I have nothing against Zhao Min, and she's my favourite of the lot (especially if it's Ady An. The only Zhao Min which I didn't really like was Yip Tung, and even then she grew on me after a while). I wasn't putting Zhao Min down in any way, just noting that Xiao Zhao may not have deserved some of the negative remarks she was getting from some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I wasn't putting Zhao Min down in any way, just noting that Xiao Zhao may not have deserved some of the negative remarks she was getting from some people.
    Heh... that was me, right? You're right, I was harsh in my attack on Xiao Zhao, and your post made me see some good qualities in Xiao Zhao that I hadn't noticed before. Still, I'm sure that Zhao Min would have been just as willing to sacrifice herself- perhaps not for the others, but definitely for Zhang WuJi. Zhao Min has all, er, most (she's not quite as forgiving...) of the good qualities that Xiao Zhao shows- and more.

I was angered because it seemed that some of the earlier people who had voted for Xiao Zhao had only wanted a girl who would listen to them no matter what, a servant who would follow them anywhere. That's not what a girlfriend is!
    欲取鸣琴弹,恨无知音赏。~孟浩然

Xiao Zhao hands down.

Ady An I mean Zhao Min😋😋😋😋

Wow. still have people voting.

Revive this thread. zm's vote stands at 44 now. Will it increase with 2019 series?

Zhao Min is female main protagonist, so that's rather cheat, people would prefer her than supporting character

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    Zhao Min is female main protagonist, so that's rather cheat, people would prefer her than supporting character
    You will be surprised that in 2012, XZ is leading by 1 vote.

2010: I vote for XZ.
    2019: I vote for XZ again. ZM is definitely very suitable for zwj for the 2019 series. But I still prefer XZ over zm in view that she is willing to sacrifice her happiness for everyone (her mum, xx, zwj, zm, zzr, yin-li).

Ghpp on the left most?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Ghpp on the left most?
    yeah i think so, haha

Xiaozhao was my favorite since her love for Zhang Wuji was selfless, almost devotional. Second favorite would be Yin Li since her love was so fearless and she made no bones about it.

Think only two new votes:
    a_t for zm and goodrick for xz.

A MV for all XZ supporters.