Thread: Would other Greats have had as much trouble with YG/LDG's Double Sword Attack as GWM?

Default Would other Greats have had as much trouble with YG/LDG's Double Sword Attack as GWM?

The Golden Wheel Monk never was able to figure out an effective way to deal with Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl's Double Sword Attack. That dual sword technique got him again and again, even though the Golden Wheel Monk was a Greats-level fighter who could match palms with Gwok Jing. Then again, we all know about the Golden Wheel Monk's propensity for getting psyched out by powerful opponents...especially powerful opponents with fancy techniques (something the Golden Wheel Monk himself, for all his power, didn't really ever have).

But the Greats didn't have these problems.

Would Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl's Double Sword Attack be as effective against the other Greats? I don't see East Heretic Wong Yerk See, with his expert knowledge of formations and his calm, calculating mind, being psyched out by their weird techniques. Gwok Jing and Chow Bak Tung, with their 9 Yum Jen Ging and Left/Right Hand Technique abilities, also seem very well equipped to cope with the Double Sword Attack. North Beggar Hung 7 Gung and West Poison Au Yeung Fung could possibly shatter the formation with the fury of the Hong Lung 18 Palms or Ha Mo Gung. I only see South Emperor 1 Deng as perhaps having similar problems to the Golden Wheel Monk's (minus the psyche out/choke factor).

Assuming they did attack the other Greats.

I think they would do much better than GWM.

they would all do better than GWM but they would still have great difficulty dealing with YG/LDG double sword attack for sure and im talking before YG learn HIS. After that their combination would probably kill any other greats

I can see other Greats using their brain and decide instead of trying to match stroke for stroke in technique, why not blast the two apart with better internal energy, simple powerful strokes. If XLN wants to protect YG with her sword, watch her sword shatter.

The sword play was originally designed for WCY and LCY who have both great internal, I am not sure if it works like QZ 7 where their formation make up for their clear disadvantage.

We all know GWM is a chokemeister.

The other greats would still struggle, but they shouldn't choke against the technique. Even with L/R, XLN is not quite at great level; a great level fighter has no business losing to her.