View Poll Results: Which team is going to end up at top?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ming Cult (ZWJ +YDT + 2 Brightness Peak Protectors + 4 Guardian Lords + 5 Drifters + YYW)

10 52.63%
  • MRB + JMZ + MRF

9 47.37%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team War: Ming Cult Fighters vs MRB + JMZ + MRF

Agreed. Zhang Wuji needed to learn 9Yang (for powerful pure Yang energy) in order to get rid of the remnants of the poison which had spread to the three vital areas. But I want to point out something here.

Initially, ZSF and his disciples thought that they had cured ZWJ of the poison. However, 36 days later, ZWJ became sickly again and in grave danger. An error or misjudgement from ZSF apparently?

I have the impression that if it was (for example) Shi Potian who was healing ZWJ initially, instead of ZSF and his disciples - Then ZWJ might have been cured earlier.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    Agreed. Zhang Wuji needed to learn 9Yang (for powerful pure Yang energy) in order to get rid of the remnants of the poison which had spread to the three vital areas. But I want to point out something here.

Initially, ZSF and his disciples thought that they had cured ZWJ of the poison. However, 36 days later, ZWJ became sickly again and in grave danger. An error or misjudgement from ZSF apparently?
    yeah, that part is kinda weird because from the sounds of it, Z3F had encountered that "Hundred Injuries" Taoist who used the XuanMing Divine Palms at least 30 some odd years back and should have known the results that follows from being injured from those deadly cold palms...

only possible scenario i can think of is the following:

30 odd years before ZWJ got injured by the XuanMing Divine palms, ol'Hundred Injuries was causing trouble at the foot of WuDang Mountain, being a big bully with his icy, cold palms hitting anyone whose face he didn't like
    Z3F gets word of this, gets , flies in and owns him in one, swift move. Z3F goes and checks on the nearly dead victims to see if they have any dying wishes/last words and encouters the poison, palm marks on their bodies.
    Z3F ponders aloud "what could this dangerously, cool palm technique be?". Ol'Hundred Injuries in his dying breath goes "Xuan Ming...Divine Palms...if only you didn't...hit me so fast...i was gonna challenge you with those...what the heck were those rumors saying...when they said...Tai Chi was sloooooow...<bleck>"

and hence, Z3F never truly figured out the cure to Xuan Ming Divine Palms

I love Wuji. But this goes to MRB+JMZ+MRF. MRB should be enough to hold off Wuji. JMZ+MRF would wipe the floor with the Ming Cult, then the 3 three will turn on ZWJ. And, knowing ZWJ, he'd use 9 Yang Shen Gong to heal MRB's fire deviation.
    Last edited by Dennis Chen; 10-21-08 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123 View Post
    30 odd years before ZWJ got injured by the XuanMing Divine palms, ol'Hundred Injuries was causing trouble at the foot of WuDang Mountain, being a big bully with his icy, cold palms hitting anyone whose face he didn't like
    Z3F gets word of this, gets , flies in and owns him in one, swift move. Z3F goes and checks on the nearly dead victims to see if they have any dying wishes/last words and encouters the poison, palm marks on their bodies.
    Z3F ponders aloud "what could this dangerously, cool palm technique be?". Ol'Hundred Injuries in his dying breath goes "Xuan Ming...Divine Palms...if only you didn't...hit me so fast...i was gonna challenge you with those...what the heck were those rumors saying...when they said...Tai Chi was sloooooow...<bleck>"

and hence, Z3F never truly figured out the cure to Xuan Ming Divine Palms
    That's awesome, truly worthy of the title Real Man(TM).

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen View Post
    I love Wuji. But this goes to MRB+JMZ+MRF. MRB should be enough to hold off Wuji. JMZ+MRF would wipe the floor with the Ming Cult, then the 3 three will turn on ZWJ. And, knowing ZWJ, he'd use 9 Yang Shen Gong to heal MRB's fire deviation.

0_0 how is JMZ+MRF supposed to destroy YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers?

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    0_0 how is JMZ+MRF supposed to destroy YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers?

Since JMZ apparantly knew all 72 of Shaolin's key arts and the Abbot from SPW knew this shouting technique which could KO the 6 fairies and even dizzy Chongxu. JMZ _might_ know that technique too. Great for clearing out crowds of lower level fighters.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Since JMZ apparantly knew all 72 of Shaolin's key arts and the Abbot from SPW knew this shouting technique which could KO the 6 fairies and even dizzy Chongxu. JMZ _might_ know that technique too. Great for clearing out crowds of lower level fighters.
    so JMZ + XX would be having a shouting/yelling match (Shaolin's mysterious shouting technique vs. Lion's Roar)

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
    "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
    "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! i'm beating you!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

While Xie Xun runs his Lion's Roar, Jiumozhi can just sing a love song with his Gentle Talk.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Yea YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers arent precisely low level fighters. 5 Wanderers may be affected but I remember a dying Cien seemed to take YG's shout fine. Chances are JMZ wouldn't have the chance to just stand there and YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers just coping it.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Yea YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers arent precisely low level fighters. 5 Wanderers may be affected but I remember a dying Cien seemed to take YG's shout fine. Chances are JMZ wouldn't have the chance to just stand there and YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers just coping it.
    Chongxu isn't a low level fighter either and he was affected. JMZ should easily have much better internal compared to XX and likely FZ.

So its a shouting match you want eh?
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Chongxu isn't a low level fighter either and he was affected. JMZ should easily have much better internal compared to XX and likely FZ.

Yea but it didn't really knock Chongxu out or close to it. As I said before, I doubt YDT+YX+FY+YTZ+XX+DQS+WYX+YYW+Wanderers will just stand there coping the non-stop shout of JMZ.

CX was so strong that even LHC felt shocks and numbness in his arm during their fight. Yet FZ easily caused CX to go dizzy. FZ is also so powerful that RWX, of all people with monstrous internal energy, had his internal energy stifled.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey View Post
    So its a shouting match you want eh?
    hahaha i knew someone would get the reference

the problem with a shouting match is that it hurts both enemies and allies
    but hey...i guess sacrificing a MRF while causing internal injury to 13 other fighters is worth it...unless XX has those ear pluggers on him handy again! dundundun!

Quote Originally Posted by augster123 View Post
    hahaha i knew someone would get the reference

the problem with a shouting match is that it hurts both enemies and allies
    but hey...i guess sacrificing a MRF while causing internal injury to 13 other fighters is worth it...unless XX has those ear pluggers on him handy again! dundundun!
    Heh, I'd like to see MRF try shifting a shout.

If it was Dugu Qiubai though he would overcome the shout without shouting.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey View Post
    If it was Dugu Qiubai though he would overcome the shout without shouting.
    Don't need DGKB for that. Even Zhang Cuishan and girlfriend could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    While Xie Xun runs his Lion's Roar, Jiumozhi can just sing a love song with his Gentle Talk.
    Man, I just can't imagine Jiumozhi singing love song, urgh! Either Jiumozhi or the rest of the Ming Cultist would fire deviate from his act.

would the shout attack/lion's roar count as LDA or AOE? hmmmmm....

I would like to see MRF shifting anything half decent, that loser... lol