Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you marry this person?

Default Would you marry this person?

Question applies to both man and woman.
    Would you marry a girl who have sex with you on the first date?

Please answer Yes or No, and give reasons.

Before being critical or accepting, look into yourself and remember that you are also having sex on the first date.

really depends more on other factors
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

sure, if she's hot. why not? there are always divorces these days. they're a dime a dozen. just not sure if i can afford too many weddings. they are quite pricey.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Talking

Patricia, you cracked me up, hahahahha

Well, I married my first bf, we've been together for 4 years now and we are expecting our first child. I'm so excited.

To answer the question, yes or no is not enough. It depend how fate will put you. If you and that person are meant to be together, then you 2 will get together eventually. If it was a casual dating w/ benefit and you or that person is not looking for a serious relationship, then no.

It definately won't be a factor when considering marriage in the future.

Well, since you both slept with each other on the first date, you are each gonna have to agree regarding this marriage thing. Just asking yourself is not going to suffice.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    sure, if she's hot. why not? there are always divorces these days. they're a dime a dozen. just not sure if i can afford too many weddings. they are quite pricey.
    Are you a guy? I thought you were a girl all this time....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Are you a guy? I thought you were a girl all this time....
    i think i'm a girl. does it matter anyhow? california has legalized same sex marriage.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think i'm a girl. does it matter anyhow? california has legalized same sex marriage.
    No, it doesn't and sorry if I offended you. But I just wanted to see if my theories were correct since one of my friends thought you were a guy. However, I always thought you were a girl.
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-14-08 at 09:03 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

No, it doesn't.. But I just wanted to see if my theories were correct since one of my friends thought you were a guy. However, I always thought you were a girl.

what? i'm insulted! thanks for sticking up for my womanly ways.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Well just follow the heart, if both heart clicks then why not. Heart never lie.

what? i'm insulted! thanks for sticking up for my womanly ways.
    Well, I guess you can't blame my friend since honestly, you can't always tell a person's gender by reading their writing. I can say that I have been wrong before. You are welcome

Ok, to answer this question... Hm... First of all, I would not have sex with a guy on the first date, NO way... I think giving up your virginity should be a big and special thing/event, so you should not give it up to someone that you barely even know.

This question is hard too because who knows if you will marry the person or not?? Also, with marriage comes divorce so who really knows?? Sadly, these days the person that you first lose it to is not necessarily the one that you will marry or end up with....

I don't love girls romantically so such a scenario is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Question applies to both man and woman.
    Would you marry a girl who have sex with you on the first date?

Please answer Yes or No, and give reasons.

Before being critical or accepting, look into yourself and remember that you are also having sex on the first date.
    I would refuse to do it on the first date. If she is willing to do that with me, she probably have done it with tone of other guys. I would say good bye to such girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I would refuse to do it on the first date. If she is willing to do that with me, she probably have done it with tone of other guys. I would say good bye to such girl.
    No worries. The situation prolly won't come up.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

I like that response!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I don't love girls romantically so such a scenario is not going to happen.
    that's what you think now

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Ok, to answer this question... Hm... First of all, I would not have sex with a guy on the first date, NO way... I think giving up your virginity should be a big and special thing/event, so you should not give it up to someone that you barely even know.
    well, you wouldn't necessarily have to be a virgin to be on a first date...
    Last edited by S Beaver; 10-14-08 at 11:26 PM.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Well, I guess you can't blame my friend since honestly, you can't always tell a person's gender by reading their writing. I can say that I have been wrong before. You are welcome

This question is hard too because who knows if you will marry the person or not?? Also, with marriage comes divorce so who really knows?? Sadly, these days the person that you first lose it to is not necessarily the one that you will marry or end up with....
    This is one odd thing that I extremely agree with you. Virginity is something you only can give once in your life time so it's extremely important.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Well just follow the heart, if both heart clicks then why not. Heart never lie.
    Yes, the heart never lies. But problems aplenty afterwards.
    ..ext88

there are a few people i'd sleep with the first time i meet them, but i'm more than certain that i'll never get the chance to meet them... wait, i met one of them like 4 years ago. unfortunately there were literally hundreds of people around and my time with him was less than a minute. damn!

BUT if i did meet one of those people who i so want to sleep with, yes, i'd marry him and keep sleeping with him. hopefully my trip to korea changes my life. i want to have yunjae's baby.