Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1728

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

  1. #201
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    There are others more talented who should be given the chance to be exposed. Since you like HXM and LYF then you can buy all their shows already out and watch to your hearts content. We have seen those so we have had our fill of their imperial gorgeousness and impossible lightness of being. We wish to look at other lesser gods and goddesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    i read through this whole thread and all i saw were arguments.well anyway,why r some of u guys so unwilling to see hxm and lyf again? well,at least i cant waiit 2 see them again...lol xxx

  2. #202
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    There are others more talented who should be given the chance to be exposed. Since you like HXM and LYF then you can buy all their shows already out and watch to your hearts content. We have seen those so we have had our fill of their imperial gorgeousness and impossible lightness of being. We wish to look at other lesser gods and goddesses.
    hope ym obtains a role at least
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  3. #203
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    There are others more talented who should be given the chance to be exposed. Since you like HXM and LYF then you can buy all their shows already out and watch to your hearts content. We have seen those so we have had our fill of their imperial gorgeousness and impossible lightness of being. We wish to look at other lesser gods and goddesses.

    I don't believe how a coutnry with more than 1 billion people, only recyled people are used. I sense a TVB wannabe
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  4. #204
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    i read through this whole thread and all i saw were arguments.well anyway,why r some of u guys so unwilling to see hxm and lyf again? well,at least i cant waiit 2 see them again...lol xxx
    why must we reuse actors/actresses?
    i don't see why HXM should play Yang Guo, Wei Xiao Bao AND Zhang Wu Ji. IMO, he's only suitable for Yang Guo... he should just stop playing. It's as ridiculous as getting LYP to play Guo Jing, Yang Guo and Ling Hu Chong

  5. #205
    Senior Member resident:alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    LYF-BASHING LAND!
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    why must we reuse actors/actresses?
    i don't see why HXM should play Yang Guo, Wei Xiao Bao AND Zhang Wu Ji. IMO, he's only suitable for Yang Guo... he should just stop playing. It's as ridiculous as getting LYP to play Guo Jing, Yang Guo and Ling Hu Chong
    I agree. This piece is set 100 years later. A new cast should should be shown.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

  6. #206
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    I agree. This piece is set 100 years later. A new cast should should be shown.
    and its going to look a little weird if all the old cast come back also....although im very restricted and dont wanna see any new cast...lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  7. #207
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    and its going to look a little weird if all the old cast come back also....although im very restricted and dont wanna see any new cast...lol

    I think alot of people would be upse to see silmiar casts. There are 1 billion people out there in china , i don't believe u can't find one guy for ZWJ, and 3 pretty ladies.

    If u like HXM and LYF so much.. why don't u go download pictures and make mv for ROCH
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  8. #208
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    and its going to look a little weird if all the old cast come back also....although im very restricted and dont wanna see any new cast...lol
    omg...i hope you never become a casting director. your mindset will ruin too many series for me.

    diversity is good and it's best to find actors/actresses who are appropriate for the roles not because you want to see them in every series.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  9. #209
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    omg...i hope you never become a casting director. your mindset will ruin too many series for me.

    diversity is good and it's best to find actors/actresses who are appropriate for the roles not because you want to see them in every series.
    mmm...i shall take ur advice....,but i must at least see ym in there
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  10. #210
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    mmm...i shall take ur advice....,but i must at least see ym in there
    ym is different because she has not been in every leading roles so it'll be refreshing to see her as a lead in zjz's production (even if i feel that his productions are overhyped and having been trending along the disappointing side). but if he chooses to cast her in every series as lead then i will also make the same complaint...

    i don't the same set of actors/actresses being cast in several series as long as they can portray the characters properly and bring life to the roles...but to have the same leads over and over again is utterly boring and anti-climatic.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  11. #211
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    ym is different because she has not been in every leading roles so it'll be refreshing to see her as a lead in zjz's production (even if i feel that his productions are overhyped and having been trending along the disappointing side). but if he chooses to cast her in every series as lead then i will also make the same complaint...

    i don't the same set of actors/actresses being cast in several series as long as they can portray the characters properly and bring life to the roles...but to have the same leads over and over again is utterly boring and anti-climatic.
    ym is so cut compared to lyf...i dont mind seeing her a few times in the lead roles...but china has so many actors and actresses,...why they keep reusing old ones?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  12. #212
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    ym is so cut compared to lyf...i dont mind seeing her a few times in the lead roles...but china has so many actors and actresses,...why they keep reusing old ones?
    why are you contradicting yourself now? one minute, you declare being restrictive in your casting decision and the next minute you complain about series using the same sect of actors/actresses?

    and yang mi has not been in many lead roles...and she has the potential to portray her roles well. shu chang needs more lead roles. i don't mind seeing new faces as well.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  13. #213
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    why are you contradicting yourself now? one minute, you declare being restrictive in your casting decision and the next minute you complain about series using the same sect of actors/actresses?
    um....it doesnt matter wat im doing...ill waatch it as long as i noe some actors and actresse in there
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  14. #214
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    ym is so cut compared to lyf...i dont mind seeing her a few times in the lead roles...but china has so many actors and actresses,...why they keep reusing old ones?

    a flip flopper over board. Hell, u just said one thing.. and say another.

    I think we made it clear that we DO NOT want to see recycled actors Miss restrictive
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  15. #215
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    a flip flopper over board. Hell, u just said one thing.. and say another.

    I think we made it clear that we DO NOT want to see recycled actors Miss restrictive
    um...lets see who zjz picks
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  16. #216
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    um...lets see who zjz picks

    Funny, I thought u were some die hard fan for LYF who thought she was perfect. Aren't u secretly rooting for LYF to get a role?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  17. #217
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Funny, I thought u were some die hard fan for LYF who thought she was perfect. Aren't u secretly rooting for LYF to get a role?
    mmm...actually look at my sig.and u will noe the ranking of who i like best...and lyf is no.3...i only put her as my sig. becoz i dont have a small enouf one 4 alyssa n i dont have one for ym...care to make me one?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  18. #218
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    and i am rooting for her to get a role...not those big ones...but i also wanna see a little of her also
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  19. #219
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    mmm...actually look at my sig.and u will noe the ranking of who i like best...and lyf is no.3...i only put her as my sig. becoz i dont have a small enouf one 4 alyssa n i dont have one for ym...care to make me one?

    sure fooled alot of us, u want to see more LYF.. and u want everyone to love her.. as I reemeber in her thread.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  20. #220
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    sure fooled alot of us, u want to see more LYF.. and u want everyone to love her.. as I reemeber in her thread.
    u noe i dont mind if she really doesnt appear in hsds coz i can always go purchase another of her serials i havent seen yet instead of watching hsds...lol...i dont care who hates her or wat...al her fans r very sensitive i noe
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-10, 04:33 PM
  2. Heaven Sword, Dragon Saber
    By rati4u in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-06, 06:06 AM
  3. Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre 2000 《倚天屠龍記》
    By boss_tweed in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-06, 08:41 PM
  4. Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre translations
    By byelnats in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-06, 03:56 AM
  5. The Heaven Sword vs. the Dragon Sabre
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-05, 06:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •