Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

There are others more talented who should be given the chance to be exposed. Since you like HXM and LYF then you can buy all their shows already out and watch to your hearts content. We have seen those so we have had our fill of their imperial gorgeousness and impossible lightness of being. We wish to look at other lesser gods and goddesses.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    i read through this whole thread and all i saw were arguments.well anyway,why r some of u guys so unwilling to see hxm and lyf again? well,at least i cant waiit 2 see them again...lol xxx

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    There are others more talented who should be given the chance to be exposed. Since you like HXM and LYF then you can buy all their shows already out and watch to your hearts content. We have seen those so we have had our fill of their imperial gorgeousness and impossible lightness of being. We wish to look at other lesser gods and goddesses.
    hope ym obtains a role at least
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket

I don't believe how a coutnry with more than 1 billion people, only recyled people are used. I sense a TVB wannabe
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i read through this whole thread and all i saw were arguments.well anyway,why r some of u guys so unwilling to see hxm and lyf again? well,at least i cant waiit 2 see them again...lol xxx
    why must we reuse actors/actresses?
    i don't see why HXM should play Yang Guo, Wei Xiao Bao AND Zhang Wu Ji. IMO, he's only suitable for Yang Guo... he should just stop playing. It's as ridiculous as getting LYP to play Guo Jing, Yang Guo and Ling Hu Chong

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    why must we reuse actors/actresses?
    i don't see why HXM should play Yang Guo, Wei Xiao Bao AND Zhang Wu Ji. IMO, he's only suitable for Yang Guo... he should just stop playing. It's as ridiculous as getting LYP to play Guo Jing, Yang Guo and Ling Hu Chong
    I agree. This piece is set 100 years later. A new cast should should be shown.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    I agree. This piece is set 100 years later. A new cast should should be shown.
    and its going to look a little weird if all the old cast come back also....although im very restricted and dont wanna see any new cast...lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

and its going to look a little weird if all the old cast come back also....although im very restricted and dont wanna see any new cast...lol

I think alot of people would be upse to see silmiar casts. There are 1 billion people out there in china , i don't believe u can't find one guy for ZWJ, and 3 pretty ladies.

If u like HXM and LYF so much.. why don't u go download pictures and make mv for ROCH

omg...i hope you never become a casting director. your mindset will ruin too many series for me.

diversity is good and it's best to find actors/actresses who are appropriate for the roles not because you want to see them in every series.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    omg...i hope you never become a casting director. your mindset will ruin too many series for me.

diversity is good and it's best to find actors/actresses who are appropriate for the roles not because you want to see them in every series.
    mmm...i shall take ur advice....,but i must at least see ym in there
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

mmm...i shall take ur advice....,but i must at least see ym in there
    ym is different because she has not been in every leading roles so it'll be refreshing to see her as a lead in zjz's production (even if i feel that his productions are overhyped and having been trending along the disappointing side). but if he chooses to cast her in every series as lead then i will also make the same complaint...

i don't the same set of actors/actresses being cast in several series as long as they can portray the characters properly and bring life to the roles...but to have the same leads over and over again is utterly boring and anti-climatic.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

ym is different because she has not been in every leading roles so it'll be refreshing to see her as a lead in zjz's production (even if i feel that his productions are overhyped and having been trending along the disappointing side). but if he chooses to cast her in every series as lead then i will also make the same complaint...

i don't the same set of actors/actresses being cast in several series as long as they can portray the characters properly and bring life to the roles...but to have the same leads over and over again is utterly boring and anti-climatic.
    ym is so cut compared to lyf...i dont mind seeing her a few times in the lead roles...but china has so many actors and actresses,...why they keep reusing old ones?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

ym is so cut compared to lyf...i dont mind seeing her a few times in the lead roles...but china has so many actors and actresses,...why they keep reusing old ones?
    why are you contradicting yourself now? one minute, you declare being restrictive in your casting decision and the next minute you complain about series using the same sect of actors/actresses?

and yang mi has not been in many lead roles...and she has the potential to portray her roles well. shu chang needs more lead roles. i don't mind seeing new faces as well.

why are you contradicting yourself now? one minute, you declare being restrictive in your casting decision and the next minute you complain about series using the same sect of actors/actresses?
    um....it doesnt matter wat im doing...ill waatch it as long as i noe some actors and actresse in there
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

a flip flopper over board. Hell, u just said one thing.. and say another.

I think we made it clear that we DO NOT want to see recycled actors Miss restrictive

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    a flip flopper over board. Hell, u just said one thing.. and say another.

I think we made it clear that we DO NOT want to see recycled actors Miss restrictive
    um...lets see who zjz picks
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

um...lets see who zjz picks

Funny, I thought u were some die hard fan for LYF who thought she was perfect. Aren't u secretly rooting for LYF to get a role?

Funny, I thought u were some die hard fan for LYF who thought she was perfect. Aren't u secretly rooting for LYF to get a role?
    mmm...actually look at my sig.and u will noe the ranking of who i like best...and lyf is no.3...i only put her as my sig. becoz i dont have a small enouf one 4 alyssa n i dont have one for ym...care to make me one?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

and i am rooting for her to get a role...not those big ones...but i also wanna see a little of her also
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

mmm...actually look at my sig.and u will noe the ranking of who i like best...and lyf is no.3...i only put her as my sig. becoz i dont have a small enouf one 4 alyssa n i dont have one for ym...care to make me one?

sure fooled alot of us, u want to see more LYF.. and u want everyone to love her.. as I reemeber in her thread.

sure fooled alot of us, u want to see more LYF.. and u want everyone to love her.. as I reemeber in her thread.
    u noe i dont mind if she really doesnt appear in hsds coz i can always go purchase another of her serials i havent seen yet instead of watching hsds...lol...i dont care who hates her or wat...al her fans r very sensitive i noe
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3