Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    u noe i dont mind if she really doesnt appear in hsds coz i can always go purchase another of her serials i havent seen yet instead of watching hsds...lol...i dont care who hates her or wat...al her fans r very sensitive i noe
    haha... you won't have anything to buy... LYF is studying no more series

And soon to be totally forgotten by 90% of her today's fans excepting for maybe some crazy fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    haha... you won't have anything to buy... LYF is studying no more series

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    And soon to be totally forgotten by 90% of her today's fans excepting for maybe some crazy fans.
    ill always be a loyal fan to her
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Any confirmed cast yet? Do tell, I am dying from suspense.

I do like new casts, always out for new blood. But I would be very happy if ZJZ do the favour of repeating Alyssa as ZM. That would be nice

LYF - studying(Phew)
    SC - Casting of DOMD, too busy to act in this show I guess.. Seeing how good she does in every show no matter how different each character is, I would like to see her as ZM, pity she's not pretty enough(compared to Alyssa)
    Ady and Alyssa - Taiwan actresses, ZJZ only take young mainland actresses.
    GYY? Casting in movie so should be very busy too I guess..
    YM? Maybe. But I thought she had some shows going on recently. If she is acting in this show, I don't know if any of this roles fit her.. ZZR? Nah.. YL? Nah.. XZ? possible.. ZM? Hmmm.. I don't know.. My ideal one is still Alyssa..

Please don't tell me HXM, Alec, LYP will be used for ZWJ.. They will be tarnishing the image of ZWJ. I don't know much(actually, I don't know anything) about actors, but since Ren Quan is playing as my character in the rpg, I would vote for him

Hopefully, ZJZ get a really good one as ZM. I might boycott the show if the person is not up to standard. IMO, only Alyssa performed best at that role

yeah, face it, you are going to dye from suspense. ZJZ is finishing up BXJ. After that, there's Duke of Mount Deer, then it will get to HSDS.
    Yeah..., I wish he would choose Alyssa again, but not likely.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

ill always be a loyal fan to her

well if u want to see more of her.. i suppose u would want her to fail her studies
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    well if u want to see more of her.. i suppose u would want her to fail her studies
    i just want her to play fair for once and work her way through college like she should.

and more roles for better actresses are now available! ym as zm and sc as zzr seems good to me!

alyssa...i doubt anyone will invite her to play the same main role again. she is cute and i quite like her a lot as an artist... but she made zm too likable too early on in the series (i've always disliked zm). i would like to see ym take on this challenge as she is quite cheeky in pictures and can make a lovable portrayal of zm. although i want to see ym play the vicious and ruthless part of zm in the first half of the series as written in the novel (even if that means i will hate her for a while...ah...my yang mi!). and shu chang is a great actress who can play any role well.
    Last edited by patricia n; 07-16-06 at 04:12 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

that is true, I liked ZM too much in the beggining. You are suppose to hate her but gradually like her in the 4th book. The series didn't follow that.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

I wan Jet Li's ZM. She's cool!!

I wan Jet Li's ZM. She's cool!!
    i forget her name...i think it was sharla cheung? she's quite popular and has done many series...but she may be too old to play the role of a teen now. i admit, the movie version had hot women: chingmy and sharla.

i'm just hoping for a good cast for this adaptation. keeping my fingers crossed for yang mi and shu chang.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Yes she's Sharla and most definitley old by now and also retired.
    But she was a great ZM even tho' the movie never released the Part2.
    Sharla's version was cunning, biatchy, ruthless but I can't get angry with her because she's quite cute too when she flirts and teases Jet Li's character.

Problem with ZZR's character is that GYY did too good a sympathetic version of ZZR. GYY defined the new ZZR character apart from the novel.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i forget her name...i think it was sharla cheung? she's quite popular and has done many series...but she may be too old to play the role of a teen now. i admit, the movie version had hot women: chingmy and sharla.

i'm just hoping for a good cast for this adaptation. keeping my fingers crossed for yang mi and shu chang.
    Last edited by Surferket; 07-16-06 at 04:30 PM.

Problem with ZZR's character is that GYY did too good a sympathetic version of ZZR. GYY defined the new ZZR character apart from the novel.
    yeah..but that was mainly the script...gyy portrayed the char well though. she was very sweet and beautiful.

shu chang might bring another side to her...or might make a very strong zzr...if she gets the role. this girl can do amazing things with what little screen time she gets.

i wat to see shu chang as zzr. she'll pull it off. abt zm? havent thought yet...most actress i like dont fit tah role.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Dread if ZJZ is gonna stick to the novel and make ZZR hated in the second half and then ended up going insane. Or worse ZJZ becomes a WJ wannabe and get ZZR jilted by ZWJ, raped by the Wudang man and committing suicide by jumping off the cliff all in the name of having a different version.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    yeah..but that was mainly the script...gyy portrayed the char well though. she was very sweet and beautiful.

shu chang might bring another side to her...or might make a very strong zzr...if she gets the role. this girl can do amazing things with what little screen time she gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    that is true, I liked ZM too much in the beggining. You are suppose to hate her but gradually like her in the 4th book. The series didn't follow that.
    somehow, I hated ZM from the beginning cause she was really cruel... (Somehow, I loved Ying Ying since she first came out in Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.)

also, about recasting, I think it's a horrible idea to have the same ZM and ZZR just because you watch new versions to see new interpretations. If I want to watch GYY as ZZR and AC as ZM, then I could always watch the old version.

as for now, I think I'm really happy that SFF is casted in BXJ, cause ZJZ is finally using new, not that famous people. I like directors and producers that use new people and promote them to fame than to use famous people to get ppl to see his dramas.

also, I respect ZJZ as a producer because of his awesome production of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu and the overall general quality of his productions. But I really didn't like LYF casted as XLN and his LOCH (Zhou Xun really was a bad choice for HR).
    Last edited by bluegirl11375; 07-16-06 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Yeah, you're more reasonable than other ladies. Or maybe you can explain it better than I . LOL!

Well, hopefully these ladies can understand me like you do but yet they might not chose to do so.

I like how you describe SC's face. That's how I see her.
    I guess I'm just staying objective and respecting others' opinions. I read the first post you wrote on SC's thread and I quite agree with what you wrote though I'm a die-hard SC's fan now.

I don't think I have been so impressed by an actress in a long time. Most actresses are more stars than acting talent, but SC's a true actress at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    somehow, I hated ZM from the beginning cause she was really cruel... (Somehow, I loved Ying Ying since she first came out in Xiao Ao Jiang Hu.)

also, about recasting, I think it's a horrible idea to have the same ZM and ZZR just because you watch new versions to see new interpretations. If I want to watch GYY as ZZR and AC as ZM, then I could always watch the old version.

as for now, I think I'm really happy that SFF is casted in BXJ, cause ZJZ is finally using new, not that famous people. I like directors and producers that use new people and promote them to fame than to use famous people to get ppl to see his dramas.

also, I respect ZJZ as a producer because of his awesome production of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu and the overall general quality of his productions. But I really didn't like LYF casted as XLN and his LOCH (Zhou Xun really was a bad choice for HR).
    I remember in Kitty's version, her ZM was really cruel and cunning but I couldn't hate her. In fact, I admire her capability and wits. Later, I feel she's so romantic, soft and innocent after falling in love with Wuji that I rooted for her the whole way.

I could remember she sacrificed a lot for Wuji in that version.

Yes she's Sharla and most definitley old by now and also retired.
    But she was a great ZM even tho' the movie never released the Part2.
    Sharla's version was cunning, biatchy, ruthless but I can't get angry with her because she's quite cute too when she flirts and teases Jet Li's character.
    Yes Sharla was all witty, cunning and arrogant but i just couldnt dislike her though. She did all that braty and evilness in a very lovable way. Thumbs up to her..a pity there was no part 2..i was so dying to see her together with Jet Li's ZWJ
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

and i am rooting for her to get a role...not those big ones...but i also wanna see a little of her also
    I think LYF's chances of getting a little role are even slimmer than her chances for getting the lead...she doesn't do little roles, especially after the glory of playing XLN. Anyway, I don't know if ZJZ will use LYF a THIRD time because she rejected a role in DOMD...who knows, maybe she'll make a cameo appearance.

I think whether an actress' real-life personality fits a role isn't that good judgment for who deserves the part. Appearance is important to a certain degree, but acting ability is more important. Even if someone is a lot like a character in real life, the whole point of acting is to make people believe you are someone you are not.

I think SC and YM may get a role if ZJZ does decide to pick them.... By the time this series films, SC will be done with DOMD... But then again, ZJZ may pick new faces that have not been used yet.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.