Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I think SC and YM may get a role if ZJZ does decide to pick them.... By the time this series films, SC will be done with DOMD... But then again, ZJZ may pick new faces that have not been used yet.
    No new faces please.. I really hope ZJZ picks appropraite and most importantly, good and experienced actresses. The female leads in HSDS are much more complex thn the likes of WXB's 7 wives, XLN etc and require more skillful acting than looks.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    No new faces please.. I really hope ZJZ picks appropraite and most importantly, good and experienced actresses. The female leads in HSDS are much more complex thn the likes of WXB's 7 wives, XLN etc and require more skillful acting than looks.
    Then Shu Chang would be the perfect pick!!
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Ok, if that is the case then I really hope that SC will get a role... Even if it is the role of XZ. I can imagine her in any of the 4 leading roles though...

I don't think the role of XLN requires a lot of good acting skills. That role is more based on looks too..
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

that means sc and ym would be perfect...and not lyf! girl couldn't even do xln properly.

sc would be very good. and if ym improves her acting (she isn't as good as sc but significantly better than lyf) then she should be set too!

why compare the 3? because they are all the same age and are hot in spcnet for now.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I dont think LYF will be cast in this though. Wasnt it stated that she is going to the States soon and if she gets into Stanford U, she's going to concentrate mainly on studies? Filming a series like this would probably take up roughly 3-6months non-stop, depending on the scale of production and the screentime of the character. Plus, unlike people like YM and SC who study in Beijing and can understandably fly to and fro different parts of China, if she is really studying at Stanford, it is very much impossible for her to fly btw China and the States.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-18-06 at 11:59 PM.

Wise Fool

I dont think LYF will be cast in this though. Wasnt it stated that she is going to the States soon and if she gets into Stanford U, she's going to concentrate mainly on studies? Filming a series like this would probably take up roughly 3-6months non-stop, depending on the scale of production and the screentime of the character. Plus, unlike people like YM and SC who study in Beijing and can understandably fly to and fro different parts of China, if she is really studying at Stanford, it is very much impossible for her to fly btw China and the States.
    she's not a full time student. only a registered fellow guest (but her fans sure like to brag without knowing)...until she's a full time college student (registered with legit gre scores) then i will not keep my fingers crossed for roles being handled to real and better actresses than her.

ym and sc! go, go, go!!! take over series and make us proud by doing well in the roles.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I wouldn't say it is impossible for her to fly to China from the US, but IF she is a full time student then she would less likely do so. That would really effect her studies.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Frm what i read, her manager said she's offered a place as a visiting fellow in the department of music but she has to pass the GREs before she is officially admitted into the university as a guest status. Even if she's a visitng fellow in the university, she still has to put in a decent amount of time for learning and research. I dont think they'll actually allow her to disappear for 3-6months just to film a series, which btw, isnt even related to music. Even if she's really offered the role and the director films to suit her schedule, it'll be extremly tiring and costly to fly to and fro USA and China.

But, if she's willing to accept a supporting role like Xiao Zhao, (which even if she agrees to, will probably be stopped by her over-bearing manager) then it's a different story since she could always arrange to complete all her scenes in maybe a month or 2 or during her vacation.

BTW, i really can't stand her manager, eventhough some people think he's brilliant by getting her all they hype and promotions. He's seemingly the most obnoxious and ignorant manager i've ever read abt. To say something as dumb and arrogant like LYF will not accept other JY roles since she has reached her peak with XLN just goes to show how much or should i say, little, he knows abt JY characters and how much/little he cares abt LYF's acting foundation and experience. He just gives me the feeling that he is hurrying to cash in on the current fame and money she's generating, while neglecting the future. Its like, ok, whatever big comes up, we are accepting. Dont have to think long-term or plan for the future. She's offered a singing contract, great let's do it eventhough she has no singing backgrd. She's offered a music course in a famous Uni? Yes, let's do it since it's famous..who cares whther she'll do well or nt.

I actually have a faint feeling that LYF shifted to singing because of her manager or her mom or somebody influential..maybe her step-dad? The feeling she gives me when she talks abt singing is that she isn't really confident abt it and seems to express more interest, or should i say, love for acting. There's a subtle difference in her expressions when she talks abt acting and singing. For all we know, she might just be a naive girl who's forced to bask in the limelight by some thoughtless, overbearing people. She was only 15 or so when she first acted in a hyped production, probably too young to even calculate and decide on her future paths. It comes as no surprise that most of the time, answers to difficult questions and decisions are dealed by her manager or mother.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-19-06 at 04:37 AM.

Wise Fool

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

as long as ym gets cast im fine with all the bad things u say abt lyf...
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    as long as ym gets cast im fine with all the bad things u say abt lyf...
    Oh pls, do u even understand what i was saying in the first place? because the comment was directed at her manager.

Wise Fool

Oh pls, do u even understand what i was saying in the first place? because the comment was directed at her manager.
    i was not talkin abt u
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

i was not talkin abt u
    My apologies thn

Wise Fool

My apologies thn
    i was talkin abt ppl like0-0-0...who non-stop keep insulting pretty lyf
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

I actually have a faint feeling that LYF shifted to singing because of her manager or her mom or somebody influential..maybe her step-dad? The feeling she gives me when she talks abt singing is that she isn't really confident abt it and seems to express more interest, or should i say, love for acting. There's a subtle difference in her expressions when she talks abt acting and singing. For all we know, she might just be a naive girl who's forced to bask in the limelight by some thoughtless, overbearing people. She was only 15 or so when she first acted in a hyped production, probably too young to even calculate and decide on her future paths. It comes as no surprise that most of the time, answers to difficult questions and decisions are dealed by her manager or mother.
    if what you said is true, then I feel sorry for her. I bet most of her income goes straight to the manager's account and her mom.
    be happy

excuse me?
    it's not my fault you misinterpret what i say

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    excuse me?
    it's not my fault you misinterpret what i say
    *ahem* yes? *innocent look*
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

*ahem* yes? *innocent look*
    sigh... i don't want to get into another argument with you. I've defended LYF before. It's not ongoing unfounded insults. The fact that i do not want to see her as ZZR or ZM in HSDS is based on the fact that she has been used many times and that she has not matured acting wise, to pull off a role as complex as ZM or ZZR.

mmmm...clever
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

/wags dirty ol'finger at notti 0-0-0 "who non-stop keep insulting pretty lyf"

You should stop doing such notti things.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    /wags dirty ol'finger at notti 0-0-0 "who non-stop keep insulting pretty lyf"

You should stop doing such notti things.
    i'll stop insulting LYF the day you stop being a pervert
    or the day where ZJZ brings out a cast full of new faces