Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

hmmm I see dead people... blasted of course I see dead people, I'm at a hospice ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    clones with bad taste too
    they're planning to molest you
    LOL 0-0-0. C'mon . I know you want to molest him too for all the things he said about you hehe he practically begging to be molested

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    That too....only fools dare enter the tiger's lair, especially that of a DOM...kekeke
    I thought of starting Ops MOLSURF1 tonite, but I am too lazy to write LOL What?? only tiger!!! you don't want to be messing with wild boar hehe

p/s we're not clones...we're like unrelated siamese twins lol stuck together with no reason at all hahahaha
    be happy

so...when is this going to film again?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

But...XLN's voice wasn't LYF's was it? At least it was pretty different from the voice she had in DGSD. Somehow. In any case. I feel that the voice of the character gives it at least 50% of it's life. If she did not voice XLN, then it's hard to say how much her acting improved, although I agree it did improve from DGSD for sure. DGSD was just a headache for me to watch her part...

Quote Originally Posted by chynagongju
    But...XLN's voice wasn't LYF's was it? At least it was pretty different from the voice she had in DGSD. Somehow. In any case. I feel that the voice of the character gives it at least 50% of it's life. If she did not voice XLN, then it's hard to say how much her acting improved, although I agree it did improve from DGSD for sure. DGSD was just a headache for me to watch her part...
    then you have to question 99% of mainland china actors/actresses...because most of them had their voice dubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    then you have to question 99% of mainland china actors/actresses...because most of them had their voice dubbed.
    Thats a joke...
    absolutely untrue to the point that its a big fat lie even for your standards.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    want to be Net's? Apprentice brother and sister's often fall for each other Want to guess who his other apprentice was meant to be?

lol

we're so off topic.
    Anyway, so here's my potential cast list:

Zhao Min- Yang Mi or Ady
    Zhou Zhi Ruo - Shu Chang
    Xiao Zhao- Liu Yi Fei
    Zhu er and Bu Hui- pretty much anyone i don't care much about them
    u do realise that LYF is never gonna accept a supporting role rite? so its best that she concentrate on her singing =)
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Liang kong
    Thats a joke...
    absolutely untrue to the point that its a big fat lie even for your standards.
    okay...if it isnt true...then why is it that HXM was the only actor in ROCH that dubbed his own voice.

okay...if it isnt true...then why is it that HXM was the only actor in ROCH that dubbed his own voice.
    Thats only in ROCH06 the fantasy homorexic extravanganza... in any other normal series they usually have their natural voices or dub themselves.

Its too bad the imbeciles in ROCH except Huan Xiao Ming wasn't comfortable with their own god-given voices... so they need to get people to help cover their own faults in their voices?
    I still do not understand why LYF would have her voice dubbed... is it that awful or childish? But I thought she should have good voice since she sings naturally or is that or electronic bs again?

---------------------------------------------
    s[t]rif3.au

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Thats only in ROCH06 the fantasy homorexic extravanganza... in any other normal series they usually have their natural voices or dub themselves.

Its too bad the imbeciles in ROCH except Huan Xiao Ming wasn't comfortable with their own god-given voices... so they need to get people to help cover their own faults in their voices?
    I still do not understand why LYF would have her voice dubbed... is it that awful or childish? But I thought she should have good voice since she sings naturally or is that or electronic bs again?
    You're wrong my friend. LOCH/TLBB/Chinese Paladin/Liao Zhai/...I'm sure DOMD/BXJ will be dubbed as well.

You're wrong my friend. LOCH/TLBB/Chinese Paladin/Liao Zhai/...I'm sure DOMD/BXJ will be dubbed as well.
    ROFLz.com.cn

I'm pretty sure [ DOMD/BXJ/TLBB/LOCH ] are silly ZJZ productions... that guy has fetishes for dubbing.

The horribly awful Chinese Paladin and Liao Zhai have two common entities of dubbing namely LYF and YM and probably chinese wuxia in general.

Now since that Chinese Paladin is an Taiwan series I'm pretty sure you'll find all these modern Taiwan series has no dubbing at all.
    What i don't get is if these people are actually called actors as they are, why isn't one of the criterias of being an actor/actress actually being able to speak fluent Cantonese or Mandarin?
    Are they mentally retarded or physically disabled at the mouth or can they not use facial expressions intune with their projectile of voice?

I'm pretty sure they can speak mandarin since they all answer all these silly press-conferences to their 'magnificent series'... So what is stopping them from using their own voice? The director? if thats the case then he should be slapped like a c00n7.

Also I'm sure in LOCH that LYP dude dubs himself, or its that they get the same dubbers to dub him in XAJH and LOCH?

Last thing did that chick who played HR get dubbed? if thats the case then the dubber should be shot cos she was SHIT beyond description, she should take throaties seriously ffs...

enough ranting

------------------------------------------------------
    s[t]rif3.au

ROFLz.com.cn

I'm pretty sure [ DOMD/BXJ/TLBB/LOCH ] are silly ZJZ productions... that guy has fetishes for dubbing.

The horribly awful Chinese Paladin and Liao Zhai have two common entities of dubbing namely LYF and YM and probably chinese wuxia in general.

Now since that Chinese Paladin is an Taiwan series I'm pretty sure you'll find all these modern Taiwan series has no dubbing at all.
    What i don't get is if these people are actually called actors as they are, why isn't one of the criterias of being an actor/actress actually being able to speak fluent Cantonese or Mandarin?
    Are they mentally retarded or physically disabled at the mouth or can they not use facial expressions intune with their projectile of voice?

I'm pretty sure they can speak mandarin since they all answer all these silly press-conferences to their 'magnificent series'... So what is stopping them from using their own voice? The director? if thats the case then he should be slapped like a c00n7.

Also I'm sure in LOCH that LYP dude dubs himself, or its that they get the same dubbers to dub him in XAJH and LOCH?

Last thing did that chick who played HR get dubbed? if thats the case then the dubber should be shot cos she was SHIT beyond description, she should take throaties seriously ffs...

enough ranting

------------------------------------------------------
    s[t]rif3.au
    the problem isn't because the actors/actresses cant use their own voice. well, it's impossible to use their own voice while filming the series. too much background noise. if they do decides to dub their own voice, it'll cost the production more to hire the actors/actresses to voice over their own voice. You know how it is with contracts. "I agreed to act in the series but nothing about doing some extra dubbing." I'm pretty sure HXM received a large sum of money for dubbing his own voice plus adding some soundtracks to the series. Plus, it's not about the money. Actors tend to jump from one series to the next or busy with other things such as their singing career or modeling career. you know these things...i shouldnt even mentioned them to you.

the problem isn't because the actors/actresses cant use their own voice. well, it's impossible to use their own voice while filming the series. too much background noise. if they do decides to dub their own voice, it'll cost the production more to hire the actors/actresses to voice over their own voice. You know how it is with contracts. "I agreed to act in the series but nothing about doing some extra dubbing." I'm pretty sure HXM received a large sum of money for dubbing his own voice plus adding some soundtracks to the series. Plus, it's not about the money. Actors tend to jump from one series to the next or busy with other things such as their singing career or modeling career. you know these things...i shouldnt even mentioned them to you.
    I don't get what you mean by excess background noises etc?
    How can that be an excuse for not using the voice? Are the sound editors that useless that they can't edit out random noises in post production?

What that is telling me is, all they are capable of is to mute everything and where there is a sword fight they'll add a few 'clank' 'chink' noises in and play some music...

It is not all series that get dubbed, so what about the background noises in series that are not dubbed? Or even better what about all the American serials? how come they all have their natural voices?

-_-

I don't get what you mean by excess background noises etc?
    How can that be an excuse for not using the voice? Are the sound editors that useless that they can't edit out random noises in post production?

What that is telling me is, all they are capable of is to mute everything and where there is a sword fight they'll add a few 'clank' 'chink' noises in and play some music...

It is not all series that get dubbed, so what about the background noises in series that are not dubbed? Or even better what about all the American serials? how come they all have their natural voices?

-_-
    you're comparing hollywood to chinese series?

you have to know that the lead actors for chinese series are getting paid like $50,000US for the entire series while hollywood series actors are getting paid $75,000US per episode. Hollywood has better budget and production equipment to reduce the excessive noise.

I know that Zhao Wei doesn't dub her voice. It was her in HZGG [biggest hit for her], and QSSYMM, and A Moment in Peking. Also in OHHJ right? And she's a mainland actress.

Not everyone was dubbed in TLBB and LOCH either. Li Ya Peng used his own voice for XAJH 01.

Anyways, it's just my personal opinion that the voice is a big part of the character. So if you get dubbed by someone else, they're actually doing at least 50% of the work. Which is why I don't have as much faith in LYF as an actress. Her movements have improved, but I have yet to hear the expressions. I think it was her own voice in TLBB. And that wasn't exactly true to character/expressive.

you're comparing hollywood to chinese series?

you have to know that the lead actors for chinese series are getting paid like $50,000US for the entire series while hollywood series actors are getting paid $75,000US per episode. Hollywood has better budget and production equipment to reduce the excessive noise.
    Can I mention series such as ones made in Australia or New Zealand?
    They certainly don't have problems with noises and I'm sure their salaries are not even as high as Chinese *Stars*.
    Taiwan series hardly get dubbed. and I'm sure Korean series don't either so noise is not a excuse.

:]

I think ZJZ's high budgets is one of the reasons why he does actually get voice dubbed. But I agree. It's basically 50% of the acting. You can't be an actor and just stand there and look pretty and have no vocal expression. I guess it's part of finding someone with the perfect look and then someone with the perfect voice.

As for salaries, Zhao Wei made 100,000 yuan an episode for "Thank You for Loving Me", and you have to consider that despite the current conversion between the yuan and the dollar, most people in China only make a bit over 30,000 yuan a year and still live a comfortable life. I think salary depends a lot on the actor/actress. The big stars are the ones with the big salaries...
    Last edited by Sparky; 11-05-06 at 11:39 AM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Hmm...any updates? I thought they were going to start filming this in March or April of this year?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    Hmm...any updates? I thought they were going to start filming this in March or April of this year?
    i heard ZJZ was filming another series instead of HSDS, so it's going to be delayed for a long time.

I'm so sick of remakes though.

i believe all films must be re dubbed to be released.

NOISE does play a very big part in audio recording.
    Last edited by Linda; 09-23-07 at 10:14 AM.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.