Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

isn't zzr suppose to be beautiful instead of cute? in which case, Wang Yuan Ke and Xiong Nai Jin (i have never seen either one of their works, but am basing this purely on the pictures) would be more suited than hzy who is at most cute (she can pull off yanli).

anyhow, do most of these actresses have fake eyelashes (those semipermanent eyelashes/extension)? hmm...maybe those will be fun to have.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6421/6421632.jpg')
    She looks like a prettier version of Sun Li.

I can actually imagine Deng Chao as ZWJ. I think he will be similar to Alec Su's. Frowning and innocent/dumb.

Wow.....that is a great picture. From this picture by itself I can honestly say that she is one of the most beautiful girl i ever seen. She would be a good ZZR.

For the role of XZ or Yang Buofu i would like Ho Mei Tian to get the part because i'm a fan of her and she has that 'innocent girl' image mastered. But she's not beautiful.....yet.
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

Ho Mei Tian is almost 30 (or is she already?). how long do you want her to wait to grow beautiful?

i hought she was gorgeous in the outlaw hunter.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Default Zhou Zhi Rou

Sorry about being repetitive but I think Kathy Chow should be Zhou Zhi Ruo again... I'm watching Ba Zhen Tu and just finished the scene where she leaves the wedding... and it sort of reminds me of the HSDS wedding scene. Her role here is similiar to Zhou Zhi Rou's and I think she has the character down, plus she looks amazing for her age. I would rather see older actors that can act versus younger ones who may fit the age- but can't act to save their lives.

I really hope He Zuo Yan doesn't get ZZR, she looks more like Xiao Zhao, although I haven't seen her act.

Ahhh... I want to know who they'll choose! Why is he taking so long to disclose his cast.

I dont think Wang Yuan Ke will be ZZR. Most people on the other forums are saying she'll play either Yin Li (Zhu'er) or Yang Buhui. I think she looks like a mix between Sun Li and Shui Ling.
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=426239005

She looks pretty in some pics but weird in others. And Im surprised she's only 24 this year. She looks pretty matured. Nonetheless, if she is able to look very beautiful in costume (ZJZ's words), I find it a waste to cast her as those 2 characters.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Wang Yuan Ke doesn't look so good in those pics posted in Baidu. I read, this will be her first ancient period drama. If ZJZ, himself, claimed that she is beautiful in ancient attire, then I agree it will be a waste to cast her as Yang Bu Hui or even Yin Li.

Ho Mei Tian is turning 30 at the end of this year.

Talking

If she is cast as both Ky Hieu Phu (Yang Bu Hui's mom) and YBH, then we will get to see her more then. But she's so young looking to be cast as the mommy

Vivi, who's in your avatar? SFF? Yang Mi?

Sunny, is that GYY in your avatar?

I'm serious, sometimes I associate members w/ their avatar, well, if they update them a lot, then I'm lost

Edit, ho ho ho (Santa Claus laugh) I finally got an avatar for myself
    Last edited by TiffTiff; 10-08-08 at 11:55 PM.

Wang Yuan Ke doesn't look so good in those pics posted in Baidu. I read, this will be her first ancient period drama. If ZJZ, himself, claimed that she is beautiful in ancient attire, then I agree it will be a waste to cast her as Yang Bu Hui or even Yin Li.

Ho Mei Tian is turning 30 at the end of this year.
    Whoa...i thought she was still in her early 20s. God her face is so youthful. its so weird how some people still have a youthful face so far into their life.

can someone post a list of comfirmed cast please? or is it that actors and actresses are committed for the series but few are casted?
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

Talking

I take it back, after clicking on Sunny's baidu link on Wang Yuan Ke, she looked so old , she's 24? Yikes, she looked like she's in her mid 30s .

Ho Mei Tian was so adorable as Chu Linh in DGSD 96, I guess her career w/ TVB wasn't good. I'm glad she went to Mainland and got in a lot of series, she has a cute baby face
    Last edited by TiffTiff; 10-09-08 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    She looks like a prettier version of Sun Li.

I can actually imagine Deng Chao as ZWJ. I think he will be similar to Alec Su's. Frowning and innocent/dumb.
    maybe, but i can say that alec su was at least a LOT better looking than deng chao.

on a different note is the actress for Dai Yi Si casted yet?

i would love to see who they casted as her, since she a crossbreed and all. most properly one of the most beautiful woman in the story.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Vivi, who's in your avatar? SFF? Yang Mi?

I'm serious, sometimes I associate members w/ their avatar, well, if they update them a lot, then I'm lost

Edit, ho ho ho (Santa Claus laugh) I finally got an avatar for myself
    My avatar is Sun Feifei, but it's not really clear. Your avatar is pretty cute!

The original one...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/75fc34facba0659a9f51461f.jpg?t=1223526758')

Quote Originally Posted by Huumanshadow
    Whoa...i thought she was still in her early 20s. God her face is so youthful. its so weird how some people still have a youthful face so far into their life.

can someone post a list of comfirmed cast please? or is it that actors and actresses are committed for the series but few are casted?
    Yep, another one would be Alyssa Chia. Although, I think she aged a bit after marriage and having a kid.

The only known cast that are confirmed atm are probably just the leads: Ady as ZM, Deng Chao as ZWJ, Yvonne as YSS, Ken Chang as ZCS. There should be some minor characters casted already, but just not known. Filming day is not that faraway and yet still no confirmation for the other major roles.

If she is cast as both Ky Hieu Phu (Yang Bu Hui's mom) and YBH, then we will get to see her more then. But she's so young looking to be cast as the mommy
    I think that's impossible now, since the role of Ji Xiaofu went to Li Shun. She mentioned in her blog she is in training for this role.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/vivi_g/4a282102t577f563fc39c.jpg?t=1223530391')
    Last edited by vivi_g; 10-09-08 at 01:37 AM.

Yep, another one would be Alyssa Chia. Although, I think she aged a bit after marriage and having a kid.
    Yep just a reminder of what ZJZ has to beat.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.readnovel.com/attachment/Day_070726/16_675598_100a245008c6466.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yitian.greatnow.com/98.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zsnet.com/star/hk/jiazhingwem/jzw_23.jpg')

I'll watch the first few episodes for Hua Man Lou.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

What's planned to finish in March 2009 is the filming at Wudang only right? They still have a loooooong way to go! My prediction, they'll release the series in New Year 2011 ^_^

Zhou Zhiruo don't have scenes at Wudang I think (except for the little ZZR?). So they are maybe still doing the actress selection.

But, Yang Buhui should've been decided by now. Maybe WYK plays YBH?

Quote Originally Posted by Huumanshadow View Post
    Confirmed cast and confirmed roles

Zhang Wuji- Deng Chao
    Zhao Min- Ady An
    Zhang Cuishan- Ken Zhang Zhi Yao
    Yin Susu- Yvonne Yung
    Yang Xiao- Nathan Chen Ting Wei
    Ji Xiaofu- Li Shun

Confirmed cast but unconfirmed roles

He Zhuoyan
    Wang Yuan Ke
    Li Tai
    Wang Jing Hua

Hongkong actor, Nathan Chen Ting Wei is confirmed to be playing the role of Yang Xiao.
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2008-10-09/19082198946.shtml

Li Tai is a newcomer who also acted in ZJZ's last series, "Bing Sheng". According to reports, he will play a villian role in HSDS.
    http://022net.com/2008/9-28/503046383028227.html
    http://ent.tom.com/2008-10-09/001E/33035526.html

Wang Jing Hua is another confirmed cast for HSDS but it is not known what role she will play yet. There are speculations that she'll play either Mei Jue Shi Tai or the older Purple Dragon.
    http://ent.tom.com/2008-10-08/001E/28834449.html
    I've never seen her in action before but apparently she acted as Huo Qingtong in the 1994 version of Book and Sword. I have a feeling she'll play the Purple Dragon for she has sort of a mixed look to her.
    http://www.estarsky.com/cgi-bin/topi...pic=464&show=0

Lastly, Xiong Nai Jin is confirmed to be filming another series at current and wont participate in the filming of HSDS.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-09-08 at 11:34 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    What's planned to finish in March 2009 is the filming at Wudang only right? They still have a loooooong way to go! My prediction, they'll release the series in New Year 2011 ^_^
    No, they actually plan to completely finish filming everything by March 2008, not just the Wudang scenes. If i remember correctly, filming at Mt Wudang will only last 2-3mths. The remaining months will be spent filming at other sites.

Zhou Zhiruo don't have scenes at Wudang I think (except for the little ZZR?). So they are maybe still doing the actress selection.
    ZZR does have scenes at Wudang. If i recall correctly, she first meets Song Qingshu (adult version) when accompanying Mei Jue to visit Wudang. Also, I think they're going to film the climatic fight between ZWJ and the orthodox sects at Mt Wudang. ZZR is present in that scene.

But, Yang Buhui should've been decided by now. Maybe WYK plays YBH?
    As ZJZ has mentioned that WYK will play a beautiful and important character who knows martial arts, there are speculations that she could play YBH, Zhu'er or even ZZR.

Wise Fool

Ho Mei Tian was so adorable as Chu Linh in DGSD 96, I guess her career w/ TVB wasn't good. I'm glad she went to Mainland and got in a lot of series, she has a cute baby face
    He Mei Tian was originally from Mainland. She was a national gymnast before she became an actress.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/He_Mei_Tian
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩