Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Well, 1000 posts into this thread and we're on the eve of filming. This thread may even surpass the ROCH '06 thread in popularity.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

I wish Deng Chao was better looking definitely, but I think he's a probably one of the best actors in China now. He's better than Huang Xiaoming, and he seems manlier as well.

When I first saw his mug on Justice Bao 3's cover, I was like, why did they get someone so ugly. But then I watched the Assembly, and was amazed at how hot he seemed. He just seems, very, very manly. I wish I had a better adjective.

But I don't think he got cast bc of his acting. Hua Yi brothers has been using him more and more. He was in their movie the Assembly, and The Equation of Love and Death (both really good movies btw) and so their choice was not surprising at all.

If I had been part of this thread earlier I would have guessed him the moment I saw the words "Hua Yi"

So does that mean that Ady now is also a hot favorite of Hua Yi? Which production company does Liu Jing belong to then? I'm confused.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Wow, this thread has passed the 1000 post mark and filming hasnt even begun. Would it be better if a new thread is created when the official pics/cast/series info etc is released? Or should we just stick to this thread?

Anyway, for anyone who's interested, Sina will be broacasting the opening event live on their website, starting from 9.30am in the morning. Too bad i'll be out the whole day
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2008-10-17/21052210078.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    So does that mean that Ady now is also a hot favorite of Hua Yi? Which production company does Liu Jing belong to then? I'm confused.
    Ady is a new actress under HY. She just joined the company somewhere in May this year but it does seem that she's one of the current favorites or they wouldn't have gave the role of ZM to her. Nonetheless, I think she more or less deserves the role as despite being a newcomer to the company, she's had years of acting experience already.

Liu Jing belongs to Cathay Media (Hua Xia Shi Ting). The company is the other major sponsor for HSDS besides HY, and is the main sponsor for most of ZJZ's past works if im not wrong. Here's their official site:
    http://www.cathaymedia.com/
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-17-08 at 01:20 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Wow, this thread has passed the 1000 post mark and filming hasnt even begun. Would it be better if a new thread is created when the official pics/cast/series info etc is released? Or should we just stick to this thread?

Anyway, for anyone who's interested, Sina will be broacasting the opening event live on their website, starting from 9.30am in the morning. Too bad i'll be out the whole day
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2008-10-17/21052210078.shtml
    actually, it should be at 9:30 tonight, 10/17. That's because China's time is 12 hours ahead of us so their 9:30 am on 10/18 is our 9:30 pm on 10/17. so most of us will be able to watch! except me, cause ill be at a stupid football game for marching band

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    actually, it should be at 9:30 tonight, 10/17. That's because China's time is 12 hours ahead of us so their 9:30 am on 10/18 is our 9:30 pm on 10/17. so most of us will be able to watch! except me, cause ill be at a stupid football game for marching band
    Ah, nostalgia. I used to be in marching band when I was in high school. That was a long time ago.

What kind of opening event will be broadcast? I'll have to watch out for it to show up on youtube.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Talking

Hey guys,

I've found these images from wuxiasociety, which belongs to another site, some fans arts of how the main characters of the new HSDS will look like

Credit: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2008-10-17/17362209913.shtml

http://ent.enorth.com.cn/system/2008...03718113.shtml

Deng Chao - ZWJ

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-10-17/U3075P28T3D2209913F326DT20081017173614.jpg')

Ady An - ZM

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.enorth.com.cn/0/05/51/23/5512301_954790.jpg')

Liu Jing? - ZZR

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.enorth.com.cn/0/05/51/23/5512302_766027.jpg')

HYZ - XZ

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.enorth.com.cn/0/05/51/23/5512303_127017.jpg')

Zhu Er

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-10-17/U3075P28T3D2209913F329DT20081017173614.jpg')

I thought the fan(s) drew Ady's face so accurate , I can't waitttttttttt for the real costumes

TiffTiff, the fans superimposed Ady's face onto the pic and then used a computer program to make the colors more cartoonish, I think.

I really can't tell the difference betweem xz and zhu'er, both faces look like hzy's to me. Those pix are nice.

The costumes for zwj, zhu er, and xz in those pix are great. It would be wonderful if the real costumes looked anything like that.

Too bad I don't understand Chinese or else I would waste my Friday away by watching that site. My other problem is every time I go to that site, nothing loads right for me.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Talking

Oh yeah, now that you've mention it. XZ & Zhu Er both looked like HZY! It seems to me that HZY is getting more attention that Ady, while Ady is the main lead

You know what I do when I don't understand the site, I open up another window. Then I go to google.com/translate . Then I copy & paste the site that I want to translate in and read it from there . Google translate has a lot of languages to translate to

I agree. There should be a new thread for the actual series itself. . .rather than continue with this enormous thread.

Sunny, would you like to start?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

TiffTiff... from the cartoon-ish pix i think xz and zm looks best. maybe it's because the other girl's faces weren't right for the pic?

Here are the latest costume pics:

Zhang WuJi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.taihainet.com/news/UploadFiles_6334/200810/20081018075038667.jpg')

Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.taihainet.com/news/UploadFiles_6334/200810/20081018075039752.jpg')

Zhou Zhiruo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.taihainet.com/news/UploadFiles_6334/200810/20081018075039272.jpg')

I'll post more, if I can find any...
    Last edited by vivi_g; 10-17-08 at 09:01 PM.

Thumbs up

Wow wow, omg, those pix are pretty, muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh vivi_g

Ady's hair is too simple! ZZR looks pretty. I'm serious, Ady looks like Alyssa

Vivi or sunny, Resident Alien and some of us think we should start a new thread for this HSDS version, do you want to start? Since you're online now, I'm not sure when sunny will be online. Since most of the news/pix/info are from you guys

LJ looks too old to be ZZR . . . /me shakes head . . .

Viv or Sunny...doesn't matter who. . . ^_^

OMG! ZM's costume is horrible! and the hair! wth? zzr looks very pretty, but kinda old? maybe it's just that pic.
    Last edited by GuGu; 10-17-08 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Wow wow, omg, those pix are pretty, muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh vivi_g

Ady's hair is too simple! ZZR looks pretty. I'm serious, Ady looks like Alyssa
    I'm impressed with how Deng Chao's ZWJ looks. He's starting to look more like a ZWJ. Agreed, Ady, hers is too plain. Liu Jing does look pretty, but she got nothing on GYY's ZZR in looks!

Vivi or sunny, Resident Alien and some of us think we should start a new thread for this HSDS version, do you want to start? Since you're online now, I'm not sure when sunny will be online. Since most of the news/pix/info are from you guys
    To be honest, it doesn't matter to me.

Talking

Yeah GuGu, good thing Ady's face is pretty and she looks happy, if don't that big collar might cover up her head.

LJ is 25 but looks so much older than Ady, while she's 28. I guess staying happy (Ady seemed to be smiling/joking in most of her pix) keep you looks young too

I want to see full body costume, let's hope ZM wouldn't look hideous now . Deng Chao doesn't look as bad as I thought

Maybe LJ's company endorsed so much on this project that's why she's being favor, she's getting pretty costume??? Poor Ady , but oh well, most people like ZM more than ZZR....

ZJZ lies, lies, and lies some more. LJ is no LYF. To say LJ had nothing on GYY as ZZR in term of look is understatement of the century.

zzr looks OLD!

Ady doesnt look terrible. but a bit too simple considering she is a princess.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

that angle also makes DC look too old to be ZWJ. just waiting for more pics. . .