Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

I must say slightly disappointing. Especially Liu Jing. As well as Deng Chao's hair.

Talking

I hope that will be Ady's ZM many outfits. Remember when ZM, ZWJ, XZ dressed up as commoners and went on the boat to the Snake Island. I hope that is her "common dressed up" clothes. If that's one of her main outfit then she's a very poor princesss. Ughh

Vivi, then would you like to start the new thread then? Or if we are going for the record of the most posts?

I thought the sword Deng Chao is holding is kinda big, please no more titanic size sword like ROCH, it's ridicilous.

Definitely NAY on ZZR. She looks extremely old and as far as I can tell, isn't photogenic. She looks very stiff. Plus, that hairstyle doesn't do her justice!

lmao! that isn't ZZR, it's Mie Jue Shi Tai when she was young.

^_^
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

That sword if possibly DRAGON SABRE.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    lmao! that isn't ZZR, it's Mie Jue Shi Tai when she was young.

^_^

Really? I feel better now. (why did they take such a photo for that small character?).

I guess I'm the only who likes that pic of Deng Chao's ZWJ. Well from the article, it was labled as Liu Jing's ZZR.
    http://www.taihainet.com/news/pastim...8/324640.shtml

BTW, is anyone else watching the HSDS event? I'm currently watching it at Sina site right now.

Vivi: Send me the link to watch it.

Flamer: I'm being sarcastic.

I'm also disappointed w/DC's hair as well. This is HSDS, not ROCH. DC is no HXM and ZWJ is no YG. . .

Quick! Someone chase down Yu Min and lock him away in an underground cellar for two years.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    Vivi: Send me the link to watch it.

Flamer: I'm being sarcastic.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.tumblr.com/v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif')

btw I quoted when you said she was Ding Minjun. So I didn't think it was that far-fetched.

Here's the sina link if anyone wants to watch it.
    http://vipchat.sina.com.cn/content/ent1/4631.html

I've just been owned by that picture again!

Aiyah! Just not my week! LMAO

Viv: Muchas gracias! What's up with all those folks (especially the guy in the red shirt) standing around for? I thought this was a "premiere" of sorts. . .?
    Last edited by resident:alien; 10-17-08 at 09:43 PM.

At least ZJZ said those are preliminary clothes and subject to change. Quite possibly since ZJZ didn't like them.

Liu Jing = 21? She looks like 30s to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    actually, it should be at 9:30 tonight, 10/17.
    I'm in the same time zone as China. So it's 9:30, 10/18 for me

BTW, that really is Liu Jing's ZZR. Like the rest, I'm really disappointed with her costume, especially her head set. The hairstlye probably makes her look older than she really is though I have to say that LJ definitely looks older than her age. She actually looks like Zuo Xiaoqing in that pic, though a less pretty version. I seriously hope there is going to be prettier costumes for her.

Ady's ZM pic is too small- cant really see even the whole upper part of her costume. It'll suffice in scenes where she's already not a princess but definitely not when she's still a princess. If that outfit and hair is actually going to be what she wears when she's still a princess....

I think DC's ZWJ looks pretty okay, just that he has on a really weird expression in that pic.

Anyway, another pic of the cast- Bai Mao Ying Wang (Yin Susu's father):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cjmp.cnhan.com/cjrb/res/1/20081018/3891224266947421.jpg')
    http://cjmp.cnhan.com/cjrb/res/1/200...4266947421.jpg

Apparently, costume-fitting pics were taken during the whole of yesterday but what surprised everyone was ZJZ's fussiness when he inspected the cast in costume. He was most displeased with several of ZWJ's costumes and demanded for a change- reason being it made DC look too plump or smtg. On the other hand, ZJZ was extremely pleased with ZM's male costume and praised that it looked terrific.

The couple in thick fur is ZCS and YSS. Today's filming will start with the scene where the couple just return back to the mainland from Ice Fire Island.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://morning.scol.com.cn/new/tfzb/20081018/page_15.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-17-08 at 09:46 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I'm not too sure. I think they're having a red carpet moment.

I wonder if ZJZ well play Yelu Chucai again?

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    Here's the sina link if anyone wants to watch it.
    http://vipchat.sina.com.cn/content/ent1/4631.html
    I'm going out now so i wont be able to watch it Keep us updated on anythng viv!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    I wonder if ZJZ well play Yelu Chucai again?
    There were previous mentions that he will guest-star as Prince Ru Yang, ZM's father.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Ady looked great in that male's outfit, kinda tough too

Awww, look at YSS & ZCS, they looked so cute w/ that Eskimo fur on .

If ZM's outfit is plain like that, I have a feeling Ady would have to act w/ her face and her outfit would not help her 1 bit.

Thank you sunny

God.... ZWJ custome was horrible.... same also with his hair.
    Ady with male custume..... still look petty.
    in Love With :
    Ady An, Han Xue, Li Bing Bing, Zhang Ting, Yang Mi
    Currently Watching "Chinese Paladin 3"

i'm not too sure about the first outfit but ady looks great in that male attire! very tough and cute!
    ---------
    Shellie

i'm actually quite pleased with the costume.

zwj is suppose to be a commoner (he's no rich boy and never really jumped the ranks until he became a leader), so the first outfit suits him well for that period. i can't explain his costume in the article sunny provided for us. that just looks like a table cloth tied around him. as the series progresses, i expect his look to get cleaner and nicer later on in the series.

zm's first outfit can use some help. it reminds me of her flying fox outfit (the hair style especially) a bit too much. those collars are quite distracting, and i was hoping for something more different but not crazy. however, she looks great as a guy but still beautiful, and that pose is great too. i can't wait to see her outfits when she's dressed as a han girl...i'm sure they'll be very nice.

unlike most people, i think zzr's outfit and hairdo is spectacular. it's just liu jing can't do justice to the attire, which is simple but elegant. they should consider casting wang yuan ke as zzr instead.

and zwj's parents' outfits are a bit much for me. again, this isn't flying fox of snowy mountain.

i hope to see improvements in the costume department, especially for the leads (minus zzr...maybe they should cast another actress instead of just promoting their favorite. liu jing has nothing, absolutely nothing on gyy).

edit: on a side note, they didn't hide ady's chest too well in her male costume. how can any guy mistaken her as a guy. also, i find ady to be really beautiful even though that mongolian princess costume isn't so great. as a matter of fact, while i was dating with liar liar about the double standards, i failed to mention that i actually think ady is beautiful enough to be zm.
    Last edited by patricia n; 10-17-08 at 10:47 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)