Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

here's some i psed, wish ady's zm costume is like this instead:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i36.tinypic.com/2epmxjk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i35.tinypic.com/347e3x5.jpg')
    Last edited by babiadorkable; 10-18-08 at 09:06 PM.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    here's something a psed, wish ady's zm costume is like this instead:

that a very nice costume wish ady princess costume was like this one

yes, that costume is so much better. i'm beginning to think that almost anyone can look great in that costume. someone else ps'd that costume with yang mi's face when she was first announced to be princess fragrance for adam's book and sword. kitty lai wore something similar to that for a tvb production...something about land of condors (with francis ng).

burn costume designers, burn! ok, that was a bit harsh.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Fix up Ady's and DC's hair at least...

Angry

Maybe ZJZ said LJ is the next LYF b/c so far she's getting all of the attention, I think he's going to promote her. I would be upset if he reduce Ady's screentime ....

Some pix I have collected from the internet, if only Ady's outfit could be half this pretty compare to previous versions.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://c.1asphost.com/Poosakkarn/yitian/1986/cast/002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb/yitin00/yitinc02.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/TieuThanhloveTu/TKDL/2000011833.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Singing_phoenix/alyssia01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6535/b5119925lf.jpg')

What the FACT! I mean F***! Theyre gonna kill one of my most fav. characters with those stupid bullsh*t costumes! Mongolian women, esp. the ones of the highest social levels, were/are famous for their beautiful head ornaments which are made of agate, pearls, coral, jadeite, gem, gold and silver, how the hell can ZM's princely head-dress look so much like the second rate ones that were often worn by peasants?? That being said, I still find Ady much prettier and livelier than Liu Jing despite her inferior costumes.
    Last edited by wuyuejin; 10-18-08 at 07:57 PM.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

I hope that ADy's current costume is just for commoner scenes and not in the palace. I mean, come on TVB recyle their clothes, but at least they gave decent outfits to princess. Thinking that China would make more grand productions, only 5 outfits for a princess? I understand budget but come on.

and btw, I do remember that sometimes costume fitting can be diff from waht actualy is going to be filmed. I remember HXM and LYF looked TERRIBLE during costume fitting. HXM had this crappy wig and LYF had some pigtails. SO hopefully this is the case for ADY :-D
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    looks like ady's already brushed aside in zjz's mind since he didn't get his way. he initially wanted her as xz then later as zzr, but never main lead.
    I must've missed the news. How did Ady end up being Zhao Min, if ZJZ doesn't approve her to be? I thought ZJZ has the power to decide evrything? And I thought it was he himself who changed his mind?

I think ZJZ will not reduce Ady's screentime, he said it himself, he'll make ZM appear earlier right? And I personally think ZJZ must've like Ady the most among other actresses in this production, since he came to Ady first long time ago and even gave her HSDS novels right?

I'm hoping there's some mistake with the costume fitting, and it will finally not be used in the series *trying to be positive*

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.pkucn.com/chenyc/attachments/8FdhP_20030530141012479.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2002-12-25/3_28-3-326-348_20021225155843.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://becomingme.wordpress.com.cn/files/2008/08/99efad6f00b1d3cf81cb4aa2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.readnovel.com/attachment/Day_070726/16_675598_eac819c2b532870.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.myangelgarden.net/jinyong/condor3/2003/012.jpg')

All much better that what Ady has. ZJZ look at these.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    I must've missed the news. How did Ady end up being Zhao Min, if ZJZ doesn't approve her to be? I thought ZJZ has the power to decide evrything? And I thought it was he himself who changed his mind?
    he has some say, but HY brothers seem to have a pull over him. either he gave ady the lead role or no funding from them. that's what most of us are speculating. he invited ady a while ago, but all previous news made it apparent that he wanted her as xz or zzr, but never zm. it seems that he was always oppose to this idea, but had no choice but to give in.

strangely, it doesn't seem as though liu jing was ever his first choice for zzr, but he warmed up to this idea rather quickly! and guess who's getting all the spotlight in the promotion to date? not ady.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I hope that ADy's current costume is just for commoner scenes and not in the palace. I mean, come on TVB recyle their clothes, but at least they gave decent outfits to princess. Thinking that China would make more grand productions, only 5 outfits for a princess? I understand budget but come on.

and btw, I do remember that sometimes costume fitting can be diff from waht actualy is going to be filmed. I remember HXM and LYF looked TERRIBLE during costume fitting. HXM had this crappy wig and LYF had some pigtails. SO hopefully this is the case for ADY :-D
    yea i do hope ady current costume is for commoner scent only

i hope so the costume for ady now look bad

here's some i psed, wish ady's zm costume is like this instead:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i35.tinypic.com/347e3x5.jpg')
    these costumes look like the ones "Xiang Fei" wore in princess returning pearl 2. but theyre really pretty though! and MUCH better than whatever ady has on in those pictures. nice photoshopping!

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    Chen You Liang - Zhou Xiao Bin
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img7.tianya.cn/photo/2008/10/14/10383093_1897883.jpg')
    I liked this guy in BXJ. My husband and I decided he's like the Chinese counterpart of Steve Buscemi.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

The ps-ed pics by babiadorkable are stunning! Amazing how costumes/hair can make a world of difference to how one looks.

HSDS seems to be in a state of mess right now. The press and audience are bashing the cast and the main sponsors, HY brothers and Cathay Media seem to be at loggerheads.

The worst ZZR in history?

"Compared to the past ZZRs, hers is the ugliest!"- was what tourists were mumbling in response to Liu Jing's appearance during the opening of HSDS in Wudang yesterday. Even HY brothers principal, Wang Zhong Lei appeared displeased as he asked reporters, "You guys dont find her good-looking too right?"

In response to this, ZJZ quickly evaded responsibility, "The decision was made by the sponsors, I have little say in it." Wang Zhong Lei chipped in, "It's not decided by HY either, but by the other sponsoring company, Cathay Media. We thought Liu Jing was too nervous during auditions and didnt perform well.." Realizing that his words might be too blunt, Wang quickly added, "But ZJZ feels that she resembles ZZR when she doesnt smile."

It is no wonder Wang is displeased with the actress for ZZR for he wanted a HY artist in the role. ZZR was auditioned by various HY actresses including, He Zhouyan, Xiong Nai Jin, Han Xue and Qin Lan but the role ultimately went to newcomer Liu Jing, who is an artist under Cathay Media.

http://cq.people.com.cn/NewsCenter/20081019074359.html

ZJZ displeased with the leads

1. ZZR barely crossed the passing mark with her looks and costumes. Directors are only satisfied with Bai Mao Ying Wang's costume.

2. ZM is too weak.
    Ady An plays the quick-witted and intelligent Mongolian Princess and looked cute in her male outfit. ZJZ nodded smilingly when he saw her in costume, "She's thin enough and has a pretty good figure." before resuming a stern expression, "Still, you need to do something about your health."

Ady quickly replied, "Im healthy, I can run and hop." ZJZ widened his eyes, "Although you dont have many fighting scenes, you still need to walk 20 miles duirng filming. I'm afraid you wont be able to take it, you need to improve your stamina." Afraid ZJZ would replace her with someone else at the last minute, Ady quickly responded, "I'm not that weak!" Jumping to her rescue, Wang Zhong Lei chipped in, "She's not that bad. She's pretty energetic." ZJZ only smiled, silently hinting that Ady has passed. Only then did the actress heave a sigh of relief.

3. DC's look is the most disastrous
    DC shocked everyone when he first appeared with messy hair. Although he was supposed to be in beggar disguise, his outfit was clean and neat. ZJZ was obviously displeased as he commented, "Can we tighten his belt?" "But its already very tight!" replied the costume designer as he struggled to tighten DC's belt, making the actor look even glummer.

"There's something wrong with the hair. Remove those pins from his head!" ordered ZJZ, leaving DC looking about helplessly as ZJZ continued ranting. Perhaps he thought he was too stern for ZJZ later turned to DC and comforted him, "I'm not saying you're fat. You really are not fat." DC could only nod expressionlessly.

http://fzen.fznews.com.cn/fzwb/20081018/GB/fzwb^9940^22^WBA2218005.htm
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-19-08 at 01:55 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Wow... they better make some changes then. Starting by taking Liu Jing off lol.

omg, i hope they dont replace ady! i think she can pull off a great zhao min. she just as prettier as all the ZM's in the past. IMO, she's prettier [: they just need to give her better costumes.

i dont care about any of the other cast though. It's true that LJ can't be compared to GYY though. i dont even think she's as pretty as LYF. ZJZ was exaggarating when he said she's the next LYF.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Wow... they better make some changes then. Starting by taking Liu Jing off lol.
    Although I dont find Liu Jing beautiful or youthful enough, I think she's decent-looking as ZZR. The only thing which is turning me off now is the mention that she sucked during auditions (Which is not that surprising considering how inexperienced she is). If she turns out to be just a flower vase... Afterall, ZJZ does seem to view ZZR as a flower vase (She resembles ZZR when she doesnt smile)- we might as well put a model in her place, no need for acting skills. But i do feel sorry for ZJZ somewhat as it seems like most stuff are controlled by the 2 sponsoring companies. I dont think any of the leading cast are his first, or even second choices. He obviously does not think much of Ady (concerned about her being too weak more than how hideous her costumes/hair are) and i cant pinpoint whether he was being sarcastic when he told DC he wasnt fat.

omg, i hope they dont replace ady! i think she can pull off a great zhao min. she just as prettier as all the ZM's in the past. IMO, she's prettier [: they just need to give her better costumes.

i dont care about any of the other cast though. It's true that LJ can't be compared to GYY though. i dont even think she's as pretty as LYF. ZJZ was exaggarating when he said she's the next LYF.
    I dont think he'll replace Ady but we never know. Frankly, looking at the state of things, I've lost most of the enthusiasm I had for this production. I would probably be disappointed if Ady's replaced but at the same time, feel thankful that she gets out of this mess. She'll probably be better off working with someone who actually acknowledges her potential and aid her in delivering a good performance.

Liu Jing will look rather plain if u put her next to GYY and i agree, she's not as unique-looking or youthful as LYF. I dont think ZJZ even knows what he was babbling about when he compared her to LYF. First off, Liu Jing is not 21 and she's does not have zero experience in acting. ZJZ probably thought she is somewhat like LYF because she and LYF were from the same class in BFA.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 10-19-08 at 02:15 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    The worst ZZR in history?

"Compared to the past ZZRs, hers is the ugliest!"- was what tourists were mumbling in response to Liu Jing's appearance during the opening of HSDS in Wudang yesterday. Even HY brothers principal, Wang Zhong Lei appeared displeased as he asked reporters, "You guys dont find her good-looking too right?"

In response to this, ZJZ quickly evaded responsibility, "The decision was made by the sponsors, I have little say in it." Wang Zhong Lei chipped in, "It's not decided by HY either, but by the other sponsoring company, Cathay Media. We thought Liu Jing was too nervous during auditions and didnt perform well.." Realizing that his words might be too blunt, Wang quickly added, "But ZJZ feels that she resembles ZZR when she doesnt smile."

It is no wonder Wang is displeased with the actress for ZZR for he wanted a HY artist in the role. ZZR was auditioned by various HY actresses including, He Zhouyan, Xiong Nai Jin, Han Xue and Qin Lan but the role ultimately went to newcomer Liu Jing, who is an artist under Cathay Media.
    ouch! that is harsh. poor liu jing. i beg to differ with the audience in one aspect. charmaine sheh is the ugliest zzr to date. anyhow, i hope liu jing's self esteem isn't destroyed in this process. unfortunately, it doesn't appear that she has either the looks or talent to truly deliver a good performance as zzr. among hy's candidates, i think qin lan would have done the best job. she can act and is pretty. my only qualm is that she can look older in some pictures but her acting can make up for it and she's more attractive than hzy. i don't know anything about xion nai jin or han xue.

I dont think he'll replace Ady but we never know. Frankly, looking at the state of things, I've lost most of the enthusiasm I had for this production. I would probably be disappointed if Ady's replaced but at the same time, feel thankful that she gets out of this mess. She'll probably be better off working with someone who actually acknowledges her potential and aid her in delivering a good performance.
    i agree. i thought zzr finally came to his sense when he gave ady a stack of hsds and promised her a big role during her welcoming party. in retrospect, he was forced into it by hy and agreed to it thinking that her role would not be lead. why is he so blind and prefers to promote untalented actresses?

sunny, besides for the audience complaining about liu jing, no one made a comment on ady's outfit as zm? i'm shocked. that would be my first or second complaint as zm is such a huge role.

EDIT: hsds 2003 may just as well have the overall best looking female cast and costume.
    i googled a pic of xiong nai jin and only found 1 pix. she looks good based on that 1 pic. i can see her as zzr. han xue is innocent looking but is only so so in the looks department based on the various pix that i found of her.
    Last edited by patricia n; 10-19-08 at 02:57 AM.

I don't like Han Xue. She seems to have only that one face. Which looks good but bloody boring.

wth? ady's costume is ...........

the costume person really hates ady doesn't he/she?

i hope they're just showing us the MOST ugly outfit on ady before surprising us with a better one. that is horrid! looks like they made that outfit out of a 60's couch fabric! wth?

and i was going to make siggie banners but forget it! before i was 'ack!'ing just seeing the cartoon sketches, but now i wish those were the real outfits instead.