Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful latest news, sunnysnow!!

New actress join in? What female role left is there?
    She's probably going to replace someone else in a supporting role. Either that or she's going to act in a role that has not had an actress cast in yet. Right now, I can only think of Guo Xiang- that is, if they're going to show scenes from earlier bits of the novel.

Zhang Meng updated her blog with pics of her in costume.
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b51a7980100b44n.html

I've got to say that the flower really makes her character look sillier instead of prettier. She would probably look better with a normal scar on her face. If they were afraid it'll make her look bad, they could always paint the scar in the shape of something nice-looking, like a colourful pattern of sorts. Sticking a flower at the side of her face just reminds me of Sha Gu playing a fool. And i agree, giving her a more decent hairstyle would make look alot more refined and pretty.

Actually looking at those pics, Zhang Meng comes across as more cute and childish as opposed to sophisticated and beautiful- a feeling i had when i first saw her pics which were mainly professional photo shoots. She actually gives off a similar vibe as He Zhuoyan- youthful, sweet and innocent.

Seeing that Zhu'er has her arm injured and is surrounded by what looks like E'mei disciples, they're probably filming the scenes where Meijue captures ZWJ and Zhu'er.

Pics of Ken Chang updated in one of the crew's blog.
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100bxsf.html

He looks really good riding a horse. Heard he recently got into an accident on set after falling off his horse and having the latter trample on him or something. Ken has stopped filming atm and is recovering from his injuries. Poor dude.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Thanks again for the news and pictures Sunnysnow!

Ken Chang does look awesome! I like the picture of him 'shooting' something at the camera best... ... a very 'drool-able' ZCS, he has a chance of exceeding Simon Yam as my favorite ZCS (though I have to say Simon Yam and Dodo Cheung are pretty formidable competition! ) Fingers-crossed his injuries are not too serious!

Zhu-er's hair does mark her as more of a comic character- perhaps that is the intention? Zhu-er is a very quirky person in many ways.

DC is looking better- ohhh... they're filiming parts close to the events on Guang Ming Ding (Brightness peak)! Can't wait to see clips/pictures of those!

Wow, Ken Chang looked so hot

I guess no new pix of Ady in her new ZM outfits yet, huh?

So Zhu Er is going to wear that flower behind her ear the whole time to substitute the scar? Her hair looks so childish.

Somehow I got the impression that Zhu'er's flower was supposed to hide the scar, not replace it. Maybe I misinterpreted something I read.

I've got to get busy reading the novel or watch the '03 version. I was reading the graphic novel adaptation a few years ago, but the English translation gave all the characters really weird names. Then the publisher went out of business so they never finished translating it. I get confused with all the character names in this thread, because the English translation called one girl Snowy and another one Spider, and I don't know who they are by their Chinese names.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Definitely not a fan of the flower... I thought if he was going to do this to make her look more attractive it might have been a flower that enhanced her looks- guess not. Her costume is okay I guess.

Well at least Deng Chao's outfit looks better, hopefully Ady's will too. Ken is looking great as Zhang Cui San, I am looking forward to seeing him in action.

I'm surprised they switched the girl for Ji Xiao Fu and Ding Mi Jun, I thought that the actress who was originally slated for Ji Xiao Fu looked the role, and the one for Ding Mi Jun looked her role too. I've only the original Ding Mi Jun actress in Da Han Tian Zi where she was really mean- so I thought she looked fitting for the role.

Hmm... maybe they'll refilm the scene where Zhang Wuji meets Zhao Min with the nicer costumes and after they get more comfortable with their rolse- fingers crossed. I love that scene and find it a pity they filmed it first, I think that often times actors tend to take a little bit of time to warm up on characters.

Wow the girl playing ZZR looks like a hag who is 2 times older than ZWJ!! Therere plenty of young talented actresses in China, why is it too hard for them to switch her for a younger girl?? Anw, I like the girl who plays Zhao Min. Unlike Alyssa's voice, this girl's voice sounds clear and young, which fits with JY's descriptions of Zhao Min, hence it shouldnt be dubbed. Ill be more interested in watching this series if theyre gonna leave her voice as it is.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Quote Originally Posted by wuyuejin View Post
    Wow the girl playing ZZR looks like a hag who is 2 times older than ZWJ!! Therere plenty of young talented actresses in China, why is it too hard for them to switch her for a younger girl?? Anw, I like the girl who plays Zhao Min. Unlike Alyssa's voice, this girl's voice sounds clear and young, which fits with JY's descriptions of Zhao Min, hence it shouldnt be dubbed. Ill be more interested in watching this series if theyre gonna leave her voice as it is.

ERmm.. hate to make you feel dissapointed, but I think that ZM's voice will be dubbed. She has a taiwanese accent to her which i do not think mainland china wouldlove
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    ERmm.. hate to make you feel dissapointed, but I think that ZM's voice will be dubbed. She has a taiwanese accent to her which i do not think mainland china wouldlove
    yea i think most likely Ady voice is going to be dubbed but am happy at lease i get to see ady in a good role

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    wow that sucks
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by sniffles View Post
    Somehow I got the impression that Zhu'er's flower was supposed to hide the scar, not replace it. Maybe I misinterpreted something I read.
    Yes, the flower is supposed to hide her scar, not replace it but looking at the pics, it seems like the flower's replacing it instead. Unless the scar is at the extreme side of her face near the ears. I still think drawing a flower pattern/tattoo on her face would be a better idea. Having a raw flower stick out from her hair just makes her look silly and cartoonish.

Wise Fool

Talking

Sunny, do you have any new pix of ZM yet? . I can't wait to see Ady in her new outfits

No, there hasn't been any new pics of ZM released yet.

Wise Fool

The flower is bad. Zhu-er looks like she has a flower growing out of her face. I way prefer the scar. If ZJZ wants flower, he should make it a painted or tattooed flower like what sunnysnow suggested.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi6 View Post
    I'm surprised they switched the girl for Ji Xiao Fu and Ding Mi Jun, I thought that the actress who was originally slated for Ji Xiao Fu looked the role, and the one for Ding Mi Jun looked her role too. I've only the original Ding Mi Jun actress in Da Han Tian Zi where she was really mean- so I thought she looked fitting for the role.
    He Jia Yi (originally actress for DMJ) also played the one armed nun (Jiu Nan) in DOMD. Apparently, when she tried on the E'mei costumes, she looked more feminine and refined than what the director expected and hence, he decided she was more fitting as Ji Xiaofu, probably more so that the Li Shun (the original actress for JXF).

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi6 View Post

Hmm... maybe they'll refilm the scene where Zhang Wuji meets Zhao Min with the nicer costumes and after they get more comfortable with their rolse- fingers crossed. I love that scene and find it a pity they filmed it first, I think that often times actors tend to take a little bit of time to warm up on characters.
    I second that! I also like the scene when Wuji meets Zhaomin lots, and hope that the film other plot-heavy scenes first and 'warm up' into filming the more interaction-heavy scenes!

all of the non-ZM/ZZR actresses look really pretty.

Zhao Min's costume's failure. My first thought when I saw her outfit was Guo Jing's mom....at least they're both wearing Mongolian outfits? I wasn't really supporting Ady for this role, anyways. I wanted someone new, or Shu Chang.

Zhou Zhiruo seems a bit old, but her clothing's not bad.

Deng Chao was cute in Xing Fu Xiang Hua'er Yi Yang. He's a good actor. Even though ZWJ lived outdoors for a while, he shouldn't be that tanned.

PS. any news on the little Zhang Wuji?

Besides all talk about customes, I want to know more about the songs or perhaps the theme songs.
    I like the theme song in HDSD alex su, when ZM first meet with ZWJ.........

I thinks the song should had the top priorities.... i hopes the song would match with the scene. Just hope they doesn't had another problem with the financial.

I think i had read something that sunny posts, about the song.... song are being taken from the DOMD, is that Right??
    in Love With :
    Ady An, Han Xue, Li Bing Bing, Zhang Ting, Yang Mi
    Currently Watching "Chinese Paladin 3"

here are some drawing costumes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/2008-09-19/U3075P28T3D2175620F359DT20080919141958.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/2008-09-19/U3075P28T3D2175621F359DT20080919142311.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/2008-09-19/U3075P28T3D2175622F359DT20080919142454.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/2008-09-19/U3075P28T3D2175624F359DT20080919142642.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/2008-09-19/U3075P28T3D2175625F359DT20080919142727.jpg')

Nice artwork!
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

I believe those pictures have been posted previous, and they do not reflect what we have seen of the costumes they are using for the actual drama
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?