Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1729

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Talking

Thank you sunny for the update. Hey, from the link of DC's forum, the second pix is not Ady! I think it was a stunt double wearing Ady's male disguise outfit. I'm not sure if that was a male or female, well, if it was a female, she's definitely not pretty . Wonder where was Ady at the time?

The Butterfly Valley is so pretty, with lake and mountain . I don't think we can ever be satisfy with DC (well, I'm still not happy w/ him being ZWJ) so it's always his hair, his outfits or his kungfu moves will annoy us one way or another

You can see the Xuan Ming elders in some of the pictures. One is dressed in white and the other in black. The one in white carries a golden staff. . .

Yeah, it's not Ady. . .just a stunt double. . .
    Last edited by resident:alien; 11-23-08 at 04:32 PM.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

wait, which picture? they all look like ady to me...maybe im not looking at the right one?

Talking

This link that sunny gave

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=505183069

Look at the second pix, right after the pix Z3F smoking, look on the left side. It was someone else wearing ZM's outfit. All previous links were Ady, except for the newest link

Oh my lord. I have a few thoughts upon seeing these pics.

First of all, out of Condor Heroes triology, Heaven Sword is my favorite, so I expect A LOT. Second of all, I love GIGI LAI's version of ZM best so Ady is going to have big shoes to fill. (We all know Alyssa Chia majorly F***** up this role back in 2002)

1. Ady looked very charming, sweet, petite and cute. However, I've known the role of ZM to be cunning, clever, charming and exotically beautiful. I think Ady can pull off the beautiful, but I need her to be clever and not bratty like Alyssa's version of ZM. Alyssa nearly butchered the role by being dumb, spoiled and downright annoying.

2. The role of Chu Chi Nhuoc (sorry, I only know this in Viet) was pretty good as portrayed by Charmaine Sheh in the 2000 version. The 2002 version portrayed by Cao Yang Yang was ok. CYY didn't give the role the amount of desperation as Charmaine did and I think it hurt the image of the character. CYY's version made the character out to be pathetic and depressing instead of a true villain. If I am going to hate someone, I want to hate that person all the way and not feel like that person is just simply pathetic. I mean, Charmaine convinced me to hate the character and CYY convinced me not to even care. The new actress for this role looks so old that she is better to be cast as ZWJ's mother.

3. The biggest "OMG" of the night goes to the new actor who will be playing the lead role of ZWJ. Trust me, ladies and gentlemen, this OMG is NOT GOOD. first of all, what is up with the hair? I mean, seriously. We are supposed to like this character!! The actor is really, really, really unattractive. Lawrence NG of the 2000 version is not the best looking actor in the bunch, but he gave the role charm. Alec has been known all over before he entered the role in 2002, but throughout the serie I didnt see him as ZWJ, but only as the prince from Pearl Princess pretending to be ZWJ. Alec was just not the right person to be cast for the role. This new actor is devastatingly dissapointing.
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    (We all know Alyssa Chia majorly F***** up this role back in 2002)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/kayaus/PicardWtf.jpg')

Lol jks. Its subjective.

Wang Qinghua's updated her blog; pics of Miejue and GF Granny's fight.
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_48974fc80100b7nr.html

Apparently, the actress playing GF granny will also play the role of Purple Dragon (without the old woman disguise). Actually i wish WQH played GF granny- she's beautiful enough to play the Purple dragon as well.

Short clip of Ady in action (post 8)
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=505637551
    Clip's too short and blur and i cant hear what ZM's saying.

Clip of Deng Chao and actor for ZSF
    http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/17425608-1568864960.html
    Taiji moves look pretty good. ZSF looks so soft and flexible!
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-24-08 at 11:31 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Oh my lord. I have a few thoughts upon seeing these pics.

First of all, out of Condor Heroes triology, Heaven Sword is my favorite, so I expect A LOT. Second of all, I love GIGI LAI's version of ZM best so Ady is going to have big shoes to fill. (We all know Alyssa Chia majorly F***** up this role back in 2002)

1. Ady looked very charming, sweet, petite and cute. However, I've known the role of ZM to be cunning, clever, charming and exotically beautiful. I think Ady can pull off the beautiful, but I need her to be clever and not bratty like Alyssa's version of ZM. Alyssa nearly butchered the role by being dumb, spoiled and downright annoying.

2. The role of Chu Chi Nhuoc (sorry, I only know this in Viet) was pretty good as portrayed by Charmaine Sheh in the 2000 version. The 2002 version portrayed by Cao Yang Yang was ok. CYY didn't give the role the amount of desperation as Charmaine did and I think it hurt the image of the character. CYY's version made the character out to be pathetic and depressing instead of a true villain. If I am going to hate someone, I want to hate that person all the way and not feel like that person is just simply pathetic. I mean, Charmaine convinced me to hate the character and CYY convinced me not to even care. The new actress for this role looks so old that she is better to be cast as ZWJ's mother.

3. The biggest "OMG" of the night goes to the new actor who will be playing the lead role of ZWJ. Trust me, ladies and gentlemen, this OMG is NOT GOOD. first of all, what is up with the hair? I mean, seriously. We are supposed to like this character!! The actor is really, really, really unattractive. Lawrence NG of the 2000 version is not the best looking actor in the bunch, but he gave the role charm. Alec has been known all over before he entered the role in 2002, but throughout the serie I didnt see him as ZWJ, but only as the prince from Pearl Princess pretending to be ZWJ. Alec was just not the right person to be cast for the role. This new actor is devastatingly dissapointing.
    I probably agree with anything except the bit on Charmaine. I felt she was too one-sided and stiff in her portrayal of ZZR. Her acting was still pretty wooden and unnatural back then as well. GYY was also raw in her acting when she portrayed ZZR and her ZZR was alot more pitiful and sympathetic compared to the novel but at least she made me "feel" for the character. I felt nothing but annoyance and boredom for Charmaine's ZZR- she didn't even manage to make me "hate" the character. I'm disappointed with how the present ZZR looks like and dont have much hope for her acting either since she's a practically a fresh newcomer.

Although Gigi Lai still remains my fave ZM till date, i think she faces tough competition from Sharla Cheung and Kitty Lai (whose ZM i've seen only bits of but am very impressed with already).

I have no particular fave with regard to ZWJ. Lawrence did a pretty decent job but was much too matured as the character and lacked a certain sort of charm. Jet Li portrayed a ZWJ which strayed so much from the novel. Alec's ZWJ was earnest enough but was just too kiddy-looking and lacked heroic presence. I was looking forward to Deng Chao's ZWJ but the pics aren't looking too good atm.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-24-08 at 11:05 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    This link that sunny gave

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=505183069

Look at the second pix, right after the pix Z3F smoking, look on the left side. It was someone else wearing ZM's outfit. All previous links were Ady, except for the newest link
    oh. i didnt even see that link before! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I probably agree with anything except the bit on Charmaine. I felt she was too one-sided and stiff in her portrayal of ZZR. Her acting was still pretty wooden and unnatural back then as well. GYY was also raw in her acting when she portrayed ZZR and her ZZR was alot more pitiful and sympathetic compared to the novel but at least she made me "feel" for the character. I felt nothing but annoyance and boredom for Charmaine's ZZR- she didn't even manage to make me "hate" the character. I'm disappointed with how the present ZZR looks like and dont have much hope for her acting either since she's a practically a fresh newcomer.

Although Gigi Lai still remains my fave ZM till date, i think she faces tough competition from Sharla Cheung and Kitty Lai (whose ZM i've seen only bits of but am very impressed with already).

I have no particular fave with regard to ZWJ. Lawrence did a pretty decent job but was much too matured as the character and lacked a certain sort of charm. Jet Li portrayed a ZWJ which strayed so much from the novel. Alec's ZWJ was earnest enough but was just too kiddy-looking and lacked heroic presence. I was looking forward to Deng Chao's ZWJ but the pics aren't looking too good atm.
    I just have one comment regarding Charmaine. I absolutely HATE the actress, I hate the role of Chu Chi Nhuoc in HSDS, and therefore when the producer put the actress I hate most with the role I do not like together= pure hatred. Maybe that is why I can tolerate with Charmaine in the role.

I liked CYY, but her acting was so weak that she made the role out to be downright pathetic and sad.
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Talking

Hey guys, there's a new update!

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100c83k.html

There's a scene of ZM, ZWJ, and I think XZ too, I think it was the scene where they were eavesdropping on ZZR and her Emei people after the battle at the temple where ZWJ saved all the wulin people. I'm just assuming, I might be wrong, maybe sunnysnow might know more

Ady looks really cuteeeeeeeeee and playful. She's wearing the red/white outfit, holding the Heaven Sword. I guess her peasant hair doesn't look bad now, she looked very ZM-ish

aww, ady looks cute. She reminds me of Yue Ru.. just now with that smirk..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

love ADy dress she look pretty thx for the pic TiffTiff

Thanks for the update Tiff!

Li Shun (DMJ) has updated her blog with pics as well:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4a2821020100b6rs.html

Lao Ren has also updated with pics of YSS (im guessing this is the scene where she and ZCS commit suicide).
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4beb36470100bk8q.html
    I know YSS is supposed to be a mother at this time but she's still supposed to be pretty young (barely 30). Wang Yuan Ke looks almost 40 with that extremely old-looking hairstyle and costume. I actually thought i was looking at a younger version of Miejue at first glance. I hope she has prettier and more youthful-looking costumes/hairstyles when YSS is younger.

Lastly, YLWH updated his blog previously with pics from Granny GF and Miejue's fight scene:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100c7kp.html
    So far so good. The old women look really cool in this particular adaptation.

Wise Fool

Talking

YSS looked like Shui Ling, hihihihi

YLWH also has pix of ZCS and YSS at Wudang too, well, in their fury costumes hugging other wudang brothers
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100c8er.html

Another update w/ ZCS:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100c8fv.html

I think this version, all cast from main to minor has very simple hairstyle. Maybe they don't have enough money, but it bugs me a lot. I wish they would add some more hairpins, accessories to ZM and YSS hair. Yeah, YSS looked really old and mean too
    Last edited by TiffTiff; 11-26-08 at 02:56 PM.

no words yet of who's playing gx?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

PIcs of ZWJ and ZM fighting:

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/p/2008-11...52268880.shtml

Any HQ of these?

(We all know Alyssa Chia majorly F***** up this role back in 2002)
    Sorry young lady, Gigi was good, but in the view of many, including me, Alyssa's ZM is the best, forever, ever, and ever.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Talking

Look like the battle of who was the best ZM will never end

Wuyejin, who are the view of many, can you give me a list? . I know flamer is one of Alyssa's die hard fan, I guess you too?

For those think Alyssa was the best ZM, I suggest you guys to check out HSDS 1986 and see Kitty Lai. Or the movie version with Sharla Cheung. If you guys are still not satisfy, maybe asking for other spcnet members to translate HSDS for you, to see JY's description of ZM's charater and personality. Or visit "wuxia translation" in this site; if you don't have access to the novel.

At least check out Kitty Lai & Sharla Cheung versions first

I've never actually watched any of this series, and I'm only watching it because I think Deng Chao is hot (yeah...seriously), so for me, the best ZM is Ady! And I liked Ady's acting before, so that'd probably be true anyway, had I seen any of her works.