Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Qiao Zhen yu is 1.82 m tall so he's not short, in fact, he's 2 cm taller than HXM but he is a little too skinny.as long as he trains up to be more toned and gain some weight, he will do fine. In 7 swords, he looks nice just the right size but in xin Zui Da Jin Zhi, he looks too skinny...maybe the kind of clothes he wears matters too.
    i have this feeling hxm might get the role...do you have the same feeling? knowing zjz and cast selection. i see a tvb trend here

I wonder who will get the roles this time?? I heard that ZJZ is running low on money so he may have some new people that we may not even know at all. I don't know if Xiao Ming will get the role since he already got the role of YG, so others should get a chance.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    i have this feeling hxm might get the role...do you have the same feeling? knowing zjz and cast selection. i see a tvb trend here
    Agreed his cast always consist of actors and actresses from his previous film and gets really boring watching the same face over and over again.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I wonder who will get the roles this time?? I heard that ZJZ is running low on money so he may have some new people that we may not even know at all. I don't know if Xiao Ming will get the role since he already got the role of YG, so others should get a chance.
    If hxm gets the role of ZWJ

I think he should be satisfied with YG and WXB.... i hope ZJZ doesn't plan to do any more series after this, with HXM as the main character

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Qiao Zhen yu is 1.82 m tall so he's not short, in fact, he's 2 cm taller than HXM but he is a little too skinny.as long as he trains up to be more toned and gain some weight, he will do fine. In 7 swords, he looks nice just the right size but in xin Zui Da Jin Zhi, he looks too skinny...maybe the kind of clothes he wears matters too.
    He looked pretty short in XZDJZ. But maybe because Chae Rim and Yoyo Mung are both pretty tall actresses. But he does look very skinny in XZDJZ because he went topless in a couple of scenes and it looked as if he doesnt work out much; mostly skin and bones and he's very fair. But like sugar said, all those can be achieved pretty easily. BTW, i never though ZWJ was supposed to be very manly, bulky and all. No doubt he has to be of fairly strong built and handsome etc but i always thought there was more emphasis on built and stuff with people like GJ, YG, LHC, HF, XF etc. In fact, i've always imagined ZWJ slightly less bulky in built thn the others since he was pretty sick during his younger days. Does that indirectly affect your growth or smth? Or maybe TV adaptations have influenced me.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i'll probably watch it and hope that LYF doesn't get the role of ZM. i'd prefer her as either buhui or that zhen girl that tricks wuji. yes, you heard me right...a supporting role.

not to diss on her or anything, but i don't want to see many recycled actors/actresses in this next production.

i'd say...HXM as SQS instead of ZWJ.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    i'll probably watch it and hope that LYF doesn't get the role of ZM. i'd prefer her as either buhui or that zhen girl that tricks wuji. yes, you heard me right...a supporting role.

not to diss on her or anything, but i don't want to see many recycled actors/actresses in this next production.

HXM as Song qingshu? no, i don't support that..maybe as zhang Cui Shan will be interesting and better.

Good idea to cast LYF as supporting though I doubt that will happen.

yea, LYF as Yang Bu Hui sounds good.

i say no HXM at all. DOn't you think Wei Xiao Bao and Yang Guo is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

I agree HXM is in too many such productions and leads for that matter..but I really would like to see him as Zhang Cui Shan though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

Yes, im getting pretty tired of him and i can't really think of a suitable role for him in HSDS. But i agree that ZCS would probably be the most suitable. LYF as YBH is so-so to me. YBH is rather spoilt and very stubborn and i dont know whether LYF will be convincing. I'd rather her be XZ actually, i've no doubt with her for that role. But that is if she's even willing to play a supporting role which is highly doubt so

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Yes, im getting pretty tired of him and i can't really think of a suitable role for him in HSDS. But i agree that ZCS would probably be the most suitable. LYF as YBH is so-so to me. YBH is rather spoilt and very stubborn and i dont know whether LYF will be convincing. I'd rather her be XZ actually, i've no doubt with her for that role. But that is if she's even willing to play a supporting role which is highly doubt so
    XZ is supposed to be someone who is exceptionaly beautiful or so JY says (something like that about XZ in his JY world). I don't know who'd I cast in that role, but certainly not LYF.

Not saying LYF is not beautiful enough, but why not even have LYF play LADY YANG? I would find that more suitable.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

XZ is supposed to be someone who is exceptionaly beautiful or so JY says (something like that about XZ in his JY world). I don't know who'd I cast in that role, but certainly not LYF.

Not saying LYF is not beautiful enough, but why not even have LYF play LADY YANG? I would find that more suitable.
    I think its most suitable... compared to other roles.
    They should unearth new blood.. instead of repetitively using same actresses,

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    I think its most suitable... compared to other roles.
    They should unearth new blood.. instead of repetitively using same actresses,
    LOL

Lady Yang doesn't require much lines nor does she require too much acting.

LYF just has to pounce around again like XLN.

LMAO

LOL

Lady Yang doesn't require much lines nor does she require too much acting.

LYF just has to pounce around again like XLN.

LMAO
    Give the poor girl more credit pls Lady Yang is a role for an extra who just needs to appear in only 2 scenes for a total of less than 5 minutes. The sky would have to drop anyway for her to accept that role. I think LYF will do very well as XZ though. She has the looks and the character to pass off as the gentle and demure girl. XZ is a more lovable version of Zhao Ling'er of Chinese Paladin. It would be a plus though if they can find a beautiful and exotic-looking actress right for the role.

Wise Fool

Give the poor girl more credit pls Lady Yang is a role for an extra who just needs to appear in only 2 scenes for a total of less than 5 minutes. The sky would have to drop anyway for her to accept that role. I think LYF will do very well as XZ though. She has the looks and the character to pass off as the gentle and demure girl. XZ is a more lovable version of Zhao Ling'er of Chinese Paladin. It would be a plus though if they can find a beautiful and exotic-looking actress right for the role.
    Isn't XZ supposed to have more of a WESTERN look? WESTERN as in PERSIAN? I ask this because in one part of HSDS, ZWJ asks XZ about her facial features and he asked if she was from the WEST. XZ responded by saying that she didn't look like women from the CENTRAL PLAINS and wasn't from the CENTRAL PLAINS.

this was the part when they were stuck in the secret passages during the story arc of the SIX SECTS vs MING SECT.

but as we were all saying, we really don't want to see recycled actors. therefore, i think LYF as Lady Yang would be most appropriate. besides, i still can't get that image out of my head where LYF "flies" off the roof @ QZS and @ XY.

Isn't XZ supposed to have more of a WESTERN look? WESTERN as in PERSIAN? I ask this because in one part of HSDS, ZWJ asks XZ about her facial features and he asked if she was from the WEST. XZ responded by saying that she didn't look like women from the CENTRAL PLAINS and wasn't from the CENTRAL PLAINS.

this was the part when they were stuck in the secret passages during the story arc of the SIX SECTS vs MING SECT.

but as we were all saying, we really don't want to see recycled actors. therefore, i think LYF as Lady Yang would be most appropriate. besides, i still can't get that image out of my head where LYF "flies" off the roof @ QZS and @ XY.
    cut the girl some slack dude! Blame the silly director for making XLN fling her sashes at every possible moment.

And yes, XZ is supposed to have a quarter persian blood since her mother, purple dragon of the ming sect was half-persian whereas her father was pure chinese. That why i said it'll be a bonus to get a beautiful and exotic-looking (mixed) actress who is gentle, innocent and sweet in desposition as well.

Wise Fool

cut the girl some slack dude!
    I am...aren't I?

And yes, XZ is supposed to have a quarter persian blood since her mother, purple dragon of the ming sect was half-persian whereas her father was pure chinese. That why i said it'll be a bonus to get a beautiful and exotic-looking (mixed) actress who is gentle, innocent and sweet in desposition as well.
    Indeed, but acting gentle, innocent, and sweet in disposition isn't that tough, is it?

I am...aren't I?

Indeed, but acting gentle, innocent, and sweet in disposition isn't that tough, is it?
    It is, if you're very strong and sultry-looking. but the best would be some young, sweet-looking average actress. The stronger-acting ones would have to be used for ZM, ZZR, YSS, Zhu'er etc.

Wise Fool

If the actor for ZWJ and ZCS are the same, IMO it should be the same for YSS and ZM although they are all different characters.

and again, NO for LYF as ZM or YSS! lmao

LYF as YBH is so-so to me. YBH is rather spoilt and very stubborn and i dont know whether LYF will be convincing. I'd rather her be XZ actually, i've no doubt with her for that role. But that is if she's even willing to play a supporting role which is highly doubt so
    yea, LYF as Xiao Zhao is ok. She's got the looks, she just needs to pull off a more convincing "ling er" type performance. Xiao Zhao is my favourite character in the book though... so if she stuffs it up

i like her as Lady Yang better