Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    never said i knew everything about roch...
    Thats news to me ! Your certainly sounding like you very much so do.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    stupid comments it be for you since you are so pro-ROCH06 and LYF buddy it could be very informative for others.

nicely put too
    what's with your avatar? Trying to draw attention...

mean...if you know lyf improve from her previous series...is she still consider a bad actress? i would rather say she still need improvement...not just label her as a 'bad actress'...because she did well in role as XLN.
    She gets more chances than others too if it were a actress like Shu Chang or something did a below par job, I doubt she would get many more chances of getting any important roles
    what's with your avatar? Trying to draw attention...
    sexc lah

She gets more chances than others too if it were a actress like Shu Chang or something did a below par job, I doubt she would get many more chances of getting any important roles

sexc lah
    ok...i feel you...your opinion...good enough for you...good enough for me...good enough for today so i'm out.

that's the reason why i like ZJZ's production...his fight scenes [email protected] i know you agree with me...I really wanted to see that fight scene as well...not sure why they cut it out...no money? hard to produce? heard they hate some disagreement with the CGI's company. It is towards the end...probably not enough money for them...LOL.
    Kickass in the way it was way overthetop... like the wu brothers flying around . And the choreography was basically the same and imprted from TLBB. No new varieties really. Like I said Xuzhu did the same movements as LMC

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    lol, i meant REALISTICALLY

here are my picks:

Hu Jing- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender1.jpg')

Yang Mi- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender2.jpg')

Jiang Xin- Yin Li
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender3.jpg')

Eva Huang- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/Evacopy.jpg')

(just to annoy crazy, but yea, i don't find Eva too bad for that role)
    Hu Jing was alright in Muo Jie ... overall the series was pretty good until it began to drag a bit towards the end.

Kickass in the way it was way overthetop... like the wu brothers flying around . And the choreography was basically the same and imprted from TLBB. No new varieties really. Like I said Xuzhu did the same movements as LMC
    lol, in the end, you're criticism doesn't even matter. however, it does provide entertainment for me.
    I would agree that ZJZ is not that great of a director, but it looks like he's great enough to adapt 4 famous novels, and 2-3 more in the future.

Hence, they'll still have audiences. Why? Because it produces controversy for the them; like you and me.
    Last edited by WangDang; 06-12-06 at 07:25 AM.

Nice to know that someone else likes ROCH 06 as well. I am just so tired of all the intolerance of people who can't stand people having the nerve to like ROCH 06. They are like "Good lord, how on earth can they like ROCH 06? They must be put into an mental institute right away. LYF is just such a bad actress! In fact she is the worst actress to ever grace the screen!"

Hu Jing was alright in Muo Jie ... overall the series was pretty good until it began to drag a bit towards the end.
    Nice selection of pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    lol, i meant REALISTICALLY

here are my picks:

Hu Jing- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender1.jpg')

Yang Mi- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender2.jpg')

Jiang Xin- Yin Li
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/contender3.jpg')

Eva Huang- Zhao Min
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/Evacopy.jpg')

(just to annoy crazy, but yea, i don't find Eva too bad for that role)
    I mean this one...nice selection of pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by bruzlee
    Nice to know that someone else likes ROCH 06 as well. I am just so tired of all the intolerance of people who can't stand people having the nerve to like ROCH 06. They are like "Good lord, how on earth can they like ROCH 06? They must be put into an mental institute right away. LYF is just such a bad actress! In fact she is the worst actress to ever grace the screen!"
    I cant really say how people feel about the comparison with the new and old one. however, i feel that people dislike LYF is the fact that many of their actresses arent getting same attention and treatment. you could also say it's jealousy. she did a good job in roch. some would put up a front and would not admit that she did a good job. they would say..." she improve...or rather she improve ' a little bit ' ... it's hard for them to open and up and say..." she did a good job "...why? ... well...many...and there were many that criticize her before hand that she would be bad for the role. when she shows up on screen and went to a 180 degree turn...you can say people were surprised...even if she did well...people will just label her as a 'big improvement' or 'will never be up to par to idy/carmen'...IMO, she did a better job both of the ladies because her character had more life. but i'm not going to take anything away from idy/carmen because idy/carmen followed the 1st edition which xln didnt have much life/emotions in her characters. i would compare the future xln with lyf...that's the only way we could really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bruzlee
    Nice to know you you get pretty cut

All this talk of HSDS is making me itch to rewatch Alec the shorty version.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    have to admit...the shorty was a lucky bastard for kissing alyssa...too bad he didnt get the chance to kiss gyy as well...

So Mean!
    But i thought he was a pretty good ZWJ albeit the lack of built.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    So Mean!
    But i thought he was a pretty good ZWJ albeit the lack of built.
    i agree...his interpretation was good though he didn't have quite the built. but his face fit the role very well...and i'd rather see a guy who can act than a pretty boy who fits the role but cannot do the characterization justice. at the rate zjz is promoting certain actresses, i'm afraid the main female roles may be ruined. so keeping my fingers cross that zjz sees his errors and cast the right actresses for the roles. no lyf please!

i'd like to see yang mi as zm...or if zjz changes the adaption to have zwj end up with zzr, then i'd be happy to see her as zzr too.
    Last edited by patricia n; 06-13-06 at 04:16 PM.

In the first place are we of any confidence that a new adaptation of HSDS is in the works as far as ZJZ is concerned?

In the first place are we of any confidence that a new adaptation of HSDS is in the works as far as ZJZ is concerned?
    pretty much...i think he's planning to do all of jy's work and then follow by gu long...LOL

Unless WJ beats him to it...kekeke

pretty much...i think he's planning to do all of jy's work and then follow by gu long...LOL

Unless WJ beats him to it...kekeke
    Actually, i think it might be a good idea for WJ to make a LOCH adapation. THere have been so many that we might almost welcome a butchered version