Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber-2008

Because her real voice sounds just like Donald Duck. In SG we dun use dubbed but the real actor/actress voice-over

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Donald Duck Zoe? LOL...what the...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    YM is so cute as GX I wanted to hug her
    Ok lah I oso second your choice as I want her to have a shot at a main role to give her chance to grow as a serious actress.
    I also wouldn't mind seeing Sun Li Hua from ROCH 06

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I also wouldn't mind seeing Sun Li Hua from ROCH 06
    you know...i could see sun li hua as zm...she was really cute in some of her scenes...and i'm not talking about her looks...i think she would do a good job as zm. is roch her first series?

you know...i could see sun li hua as zm...she was really cute in some of her scenes...and i'm not talking about her looks...i think she would do a good job as zm. is roch her first series?
    I don't know... there's not much about her anywhere. I can see her as ZM as well, but i doubt she'd get such a big role. Actually, I could see her as ZZR as well

I think if she was cast in, they'd most likely put her as Zhu Er or Yang Bu Hui...

I don't know... there's not much about her anywhere. I can see her as ZM as well, but i doubt she'd get such a big role. Actually, I could see her as ZZR as well

I think if she was cast in, they'd most likely put her as Zhu Er or Yang Bu Hui...
    why you always cast the actress i like to the characters i dont like. lets hope for zm

zzr? i dont know..but she does remind me of gyy...a younger/smaller version...

why you always cast the actress i like to the characters i dont like. lets hope for zm

zzr? i dont know..but she does remind me of gyy...a younger/smaller version...
    Because unfortunately, ZJZ will want the more famous actresses in the bigger roles, therefore it is unlikely Sun Li Hua will get a good role. She does remind me a bit of GYY, which is probably why i see her as ZZR as well.

Because unfortunately, ZJZ will want the more famous actresses in the bigger roles, therefore it is unlikely Sun Li Hua will get a good role. She does remind me a bit of GYY, which is probably why i see her as ZZR as well.
    but damn...it's going to be hard for the next duo female lead to complete GYY/AC...IMO..these two ladies work well together.

but damn...it's going to be hard for the next duo female lead to complete GYY/AC...IMO..these two ladies work well together.
    They are good together, which is why i wished that their production was a big budget one. It would have been spectacular if they had the big sceneries, beautiful music etc.

They are good together, which is why i wished that their production was a big budget one. It would have been spectacular if they had the big sceneries, beautiful music etc.
    dont think ZJZ will hire them...they're too old for his taste...plus more expensive...new actress should be cheaper.

dont think ZJZ will hire them...they're too old for his taste...plus more expensive...new actress should be cheaper.
    Yea, obviously ZJZ is not going to use them... but i wish they did HSDS 03 with a budget like that.

I think ZJZ will use relatively known actresses to lead HSDS, because they are very crucial roles, unlike minor ones in ROCH nad the wives in DOMD.

Yea, obviously ZJZ is not going to use them... but i wish they did HSDS 03 with a budget like that.

I think ZJZ will use relatively known actresses to lead HSDS, because they are very crucial roles, unlike minor ones in ROCH nad the wives in DOMD.
    OK...we know what we want for ZM/ZZR/the female characters...what about main guy himself...who would you like to see as ZWJ?

the singaporean version of roch seriously suks to the core loh. it is so exaggarated. guo jing becomes far too lousy and JLGH too powerful. i prefer roch 2006 much more to this in terms of the actors and actresses and the plot of the story.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

OK...we know what we want for ZM/ZZR/the female characters...what about main guy himself...who would you like to see as ZWJ?
    lol, not alec su, and definitely not HXM

don't have anyone in mind yet... have yet to be impressed by any of the guys i've seen in recent ZJZ productions.

lol, not alec su, and definitely not HXM

don't have anyone in mind yet... have yet to be impressed by any of the guys i've seen in recent ZJZ productions.
    alec su was too small/short for the role...i havent read the book...so i dont know zwj's description.

it might hxm or bobby...

alec su was too small/short for the role...i havent read the book...so i dont know zwj's description.

it might hxm or bobby...
    NO... not HXM!!!

actually, i thought Alec Su was ok in the role, apart from the fact that everyone seemed taller than him

NO... not HXM!!!

actually, i thought Alec Su was ok in the role, apart from the fact that everyone seemed taller than him
    yeah...i like his acting in that series...he just didnt look good enough for the ladies. make him seem to be too lucky since he got lucky with super power/martial arts as well.

yeah...i like his acting in that series...he just didnt look good enough for the ladies. make him seem to be too lucky since he got lucky with super power/martial arts as well.
    i know
    Such beautiful ladies... All four leading ladies were quite beautiful. I found Yang Bu Hui quite pretty as well.

HXM doesn't suit the role of ZWJ. I think the actor needs to look more naive. Alec Su was surprisingly very good, except he was really terrible as the father of ZWJ. Looked really out of place alongside the others at the beginning, and way too young

i know
    Such beautiful ladies... All four leading ladies were quite beautiful. I found Yang Bu Hui quite pretty as well.

HXM doesn't suit the role of ZWJ. I think the actor needs to look more naive. Alec Su was surprisingly very good, except he was really terrible as the father of ZWJ. Looked really out of place alongside the others at the beginning, and way too young
    dont you think guo jing and zhang wu ji are similar to each other...just that zhang wu ji is a little smarter...well...he did have zhao min to help...n/m...huang rong as well...anyways...what about hu ge? is he better as zwj than his other series(loch).

ZJZ is crap..bad director/producer...blah blah...but they end up watching his series...LOL..too funny.
    how can you critiscise something without finding the seeds to the criticsm in the first place?

some people are tired of negavity of roch...and some are tired of criticism of roch from other people.
    Some people are tired of mindless positivity towards the show
    ROCH '06 is a love story...I always thought it was a love story...just by reading from the book, you could tell JY wanted it to be a love story. The past adaptation focus on other stuff. I guess people arent use to this one. I like this one because it feels different from the previous adaptations...83-98 feels the same for me...nothing new.
    83 and 95 had better chemistry