Thread: Swordsman 2 Game Poster

Default Swordsman 2 Game Poster

Hi, everyone,

The attached images were created for the advertising of Interserve's "Swordsman 2" (笑傲江湖2:五岳剑派) video game. I love the image of Linghu with the bottle of wine and the sword, and have been looking for a way to obtain a print, or high res version for years.

Does anyone know who the artist is, or how I might contact him/her? No one at Interserv returns my e-mails and they don't pick up their US phone.

I posted this in "Games" before realizing that Wuxia fiction is by far the most popular forum on this site. My apologies if you're seeing this again. Thank you so much for your help.
    -R
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love that Game.

I bought it in 2006 in beijing and i managed to play it through although i couldnt understand much of the story which is realy pitty.

I searched a lot on the net but it seems interserve does not have too much artwork of that game.

What i wanna know is how to play as that ninja girl and her friend.

I saw some screenshots but when i finished the game i havent played their role even once.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dunno about u guys but that LHC looks damn sissy.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

hm i can make some screenshots if anyone needs.

The games grafics are a bit like final fantasy 8. But there are not much cgi sequences.

the game was released in 2002 and only for pc by interserv. A company with about 320 employees in taipe

The battles are also similiar to the final fantasy battles but a bit more dynamic. U can make up to ten combos depending on ur lvl, u also can save ur enery for a limit break or u can use it for protect urselfe and avoid damage but it will lower the bar and when its zero u need keep attacking enemies to rise it again.

The sounds are very good. Nice music always accompanys the game and the areas u visit.

But the game also contains some glitches and the background textures are not always as good as they should be.

When i bought the game in china i paid about 3,50 euro which is about 3 dollars or what.

For that price its sure no waste for a fan of the swordman series.

If somebody wanna have more info u can ask
    Last edited by SwordMan; 04-27-09 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Dunno about u guys but that LHC looks damn sissy.

Han Solo
    Are you referring to the pic with the sowrd in one hand and the wine bottle in the other?

Cuz that's like almost exactly how I imagined LHC to look when I first read the novel.

It looks typical asian "cool" with the xiao sa feel to it; very appropriate for LHC.