Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear Life

tina, go find a boyfriend. then u'll be less bored.

Originally posted by Ganryu
    tina, go find a boyfriend. then u'll be less bored.
    *snickers*

We've been through this before...

Besides, I said that nothing can keep my attention for long...
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by Twilight
    I wonder why did you edit/delete your diary? I've read it once and thought it was relevantly intriquing Humn.. Anyhow, I'll give this a try someday...
    My diary section here was out of tune with what everybody else was posting - as theirs was kinda autobiographical and mine was entirely fiction.

However, I have mended bits of the my diary section, added another entry and posted it the title of 'Monkey Juice' in the fanfic section. (Please read there if you're interested )
    my right arm slams shut

Dear Diary,

I lately am getting tired very easily... also I am having constant health problems... well... I even feel really scared to go to see doctor.. what if ... my doctor find something...

My family is encourging me to go to see doctor soon...
    but I can't help myself but getting scared. Well... I will be strong.

Iam at my office, so I will do the other part later tonight.

Seems like, my life is a bit hectic this year.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Dear Diary

Er... I forgot the date today. But I just checked out this fanfic 'One Parody To Ruin Them All' at the SPCnet forum, and hell, that fic was COOL!

Oh, wait. I wrote it. Mwaha.

Eliar Swiftfire
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Talking Realistic Diary Entry?

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I turned 20, wow, that’s pretty scary - I will be 21 next year and what have I done really with my life so far? Nothing...

I'm at university now studying (more like slacking off, since it is an art college ), and in another year I will finish here.

What am I going to do afterwards?

What do I truly want in life? - Do I want to have a secure well paid job? Loving girlfriend/wife and kids? Nice car? Expensive apartment?

No.

I want to change the world someway; somehow, I want to be remembered as doing something new or different in the areas of film, philosophy, or literature.

I do not want to be another 'suit' trawling the angry morning for a fix of coffee before resuming corporate slave positions.

I do not want the easy way through life, propelled by mommy or daddy's connections and money. Neither is my faith strong in their beliefs and gods, for I question too much and accept so little.

As for the 'alternative' groups, swallowed and incorporated into the mainstream - The gen'Xer's, goths, skaters, to hell with all your trash talk, idle inactivity, meaningless, expressionless, you are powerless to stop or change anything.

I, at the moment do not want to be me, for I rant too much. As much as I want to distant myself, I cannot for there are others disenchanted like me and because others have tread my path. A path which I have yet to learn from their mistakes.

What am I really at the moment but a pretentious writer, wanting more (but more what? - love? ) and thinking slightly more, but taking absolutely no action............................................ Whatsoever.

I am lost, dear diary, my heart aches and my mind wonders for something beyond what I am now - but I fear I will never pacify or control this drive for uncertainty and must let it lead me, wherever it will.

Ah well,
    This is Angsty Writer MYF,
    Signing Off.
    Ciao
    Last edited by MYF; 07-25-03 at 10:12 PM.
    my right arm slams shut

Dear Diary...

I had wonderful time last weekend... I went to parade.. wooohoo@!!!!

However.. people were so drunk.. and that wasn't pretty... On Sunday, I saw really cute doxie like I used to have... and I miss my baby Piekna..

Sometimes, I just want to be alone and cry in the cornor,,, but again.. life moves on without my resistant.

There, yes, I have no place to hide from the time.

Dear diary,

Again, I can't sleep. I thought I could get over it...but I found out that I didn't. I can't believe that the power of it is so strong. But I will try to fight it. I don't know whether I can succeed or not but I can try. Now I just sit here waiting for the morning to come and hope that everything will be erase so I can start a new chapter with my life. Diary...wish me luck.
    I’m beggin you please, give us one more try
    You know we were so good together
    Girl I need a kiss
    Not a kiss goodbye
    A memory, now and ’til forever

Dear diary,

For some reason this song touches me....its call 'All or nothing at all' by O town.

I know when he's been on your mind
    That distant look is in your eyes
    I thought with time you'd realize it's over, over
    It's not the way I choose to live
    And something somewhere's gotta give
    A share in this relationship gets older, older

You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight somone who isn't even there
    I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair

Cuz I want it all
    Or nothing at all
    There's nowhere left to fall
    When you reach the bottom it's now or never
    Is it all?
    Or are we just friends?
    Is this how it ends
    With a simple telephone call?
    You leave me here with nothing at all.

There are time it seems to me
    I'm sharing you with memories
    I feel it in my heart but I don't show it , show it
    Then there's times you look at me
    As thought I'm all that you could see
    Those times I don't belive it's right I know it , know it

Don't make me promises baby you never did know how to keep them well
    I had the rest of you now I want the best of you it's time to show and tell

Cuz I want it all
    Or nothing at all
    Is it all?
    Or are we just friends?
    Is this how it ends
    You leave me here with nothing at all.

Cuz you and I
    Could lose it all if you've got no more room
    Nowhere, inside for me in your life

Cuz I want it all
    Or Nothing at all
    It's now or never

Cuz I want it all
    Or nothing at all
    Is it all?
    Or are we just friends?
    Is this how it ends
    You leave me here with nothing at all.......................
    I’m beggin you please, give us one more try
    You know we were so good together
    Girl I need a kiss
    Not a kiss goodbye
    A memory, now and ’til forever

Dear Diary,

Love sucks.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

December 6th, 2002

Seems funny, the whole year went by so fast like a shooting star. Last day of school, and we sang that song - Ain't No Mountain High. I thought it was good. Many cried. Seems so sad. I remember that song though - "As our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever."

Tomorrow onwards, we have new challenges to face. School is finish but life isn't. I'm beginning to wonder if I made the right decision in life. Which uni to go to? Which course to do? Maybe we can't find out until we've been through it.

Best Wishes.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

Dear Life,

Things have been great for me. I have my Jie Mei and we're a happy family ! Nothing really bad has happened to me recently. I've met new people and have made close/good friends. I've also been getting better in English; SAT prep class acutally helped, hehe .

Only bad thing right now is the seperaters between my teeth! I can't chew without pain !

Only small bumps in the road of life, hehe
    AKA: Frantasy

Translating: Ni Tian Xie Shen (逆天邪神) – Against the Gods by Mars Gravity @ https://alyschu.wordpress.com/

Dear Life,

I have had wonderful time in past few weeks and I am very much happy for it.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Dear Life,

Say ur prayers!! I'm going to take you away

Dear Life,

I called her earlier today.. even though she wasn't at home and didn't pick up the phone... her voice on the answering machine sounded so sweet

hope it wasn't her mom's voice

Dear Diary,

Dissected a sheep's eye on thursday. it's not i wanted to. we had a choice between the sheep's heart and eye (poor sheep). Heart? Eye? Heart? Eye!

the smell was horrible. fortunately, i had a cold so i couldn't smell that much. three quarters of the class was gagging when we had to cut out the fat sourrounding the eye. carron fainted. kaylie dashed out of the class with hands over her mouth. aaron looked particularly pale (tee hee...serves him right). hannah took one look at the eye and spewed all over the tray.

we had to cut the eye into half and squeeze the lens out of the jelly-like thingy. black eye juice squirted out. i swear i got some on my jersey and i got an expceptionally large eye. the teacher must hate me.

after the dissection, the class (what is left of us) rushed to the nearby and scrubbed our hands. Adrianne scrubbed her hands for 15 minutes. i couldn't get the smell out of my hands!!!

i'm forced to reconsider my future career as a surgeon
    Last edited by MeMyselfandI2000; 08-24-03 at 01:43 AM.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Dear Life,

you currently suck. i stayed up all night last night attempting to finish whatever i could of reading assignment but i only managed to get a 3rd of it done.. haha i'm screwed.. was so distracted by other person around me and wasted valuable time that i could have used for reading.. i feel so tired and sleepy now i think i'm going to fall asleep in ART yet again, OMG that class is boring beyond imagination.. i hope we dont do much in English class cuz I am to sleepy to think.. my brains dead.. i just wanna take notes, sit there and hope times flys by real quick and get to go home and get 2-3 hours sleep before going to evening class. about yesterday, wasn't such a bad day, manage to do something for friend that i promise to do for long.. then everything turn sour as a certain person was around and i get everything blame on me again.. you wanted to know so i told you, if you don't want me to talk about it then don't ask me what is going on and how i am feeling if you can't handle my response.. anyways think i better left someone be for a while to cool off or whatever that certain person decides to do..

hope today will be a better day

Dear Life,

There is no date because that is insignificant. What is important is how I feel about my life. About myself. About those around me. About the world. About life. Many days, months and even years passed, but we are still not happy with our lives. Thinking that life sucks, life is unfair, life is hell. But do we really understand life? What it is about? Maybe so. Maybe not. But if we look life in the face and realised what it is really about, maybe our perspective of it changes. Even though life is hard, unfair and maybe even hell, we should not turn away from it, but to face it. And go on with it. Because it shouldn't be the little things in life that gets on your nerves. Money, fame, power, should not be priority. It is the valueless things that we need. Things like love, friendship and happiness. Things that cannot be brought or forced.

Hope you all have a wonderful life.

Best Wishes.

-------------------------

memyselfandi2000, I remember dissecting a sheep's eye once in high school. The guys were throwing the lens at the back of the school buses. Disgusting.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Dear Life,

(insert some cool and ridiculously thought-provoking poetic lines)

Yay.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

I wonder why no one is continuing this thread anymore

Dear Life,

This is my third week of Uni life. I'm suprised that I have not yet walked into the wrong lecture theatres or broke anything in the labs. The people here are awfully friendly and I've no trouble fitting in even though I'm Asian and well...I'm a year younger than most people in the Uni. You don't need to know how old I am, but just not old enough to go into pubs and bars .
    The age factor is causing my social life to depreciate because I can't go out for a drink on the weekends. Heh..not that I like to drink! The workload is still ok..so far. Since I survived for three weeks, I don't see how studying in this Uni for another 3 years can stop me!

YAY~
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD