Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twilight The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Agreed with anggemb. The movie was just average. Well, for me it was below average.
    hehehe,I betyouwere thinking they looked constipated throughout the movie huh? I cant shake off that feeling even days after.

Quote Originally Posted by anggemb View Post
    Could you spell constipated? Because that was how he looked for the entire two hour or so run of the movie. Acting school please! Edward is supposed to be tortured, not in need of a toilet, dude!
    Lol.exactly how i felt,esp d bio lab scene where they first met her.i understand dat he was actually holding his breath so that he culd block her scent but he looked like he was seriously having some bowel probs.....rotflmao.....haiz....it kinda ruined the eye-candy thing for me a little......n i dislike d fact that the mood between them switched so fast,from hostile n awkward to madly in love.....it's juz freaking unrealistic......

Well, looking at the comments/reviews in here........ I'm gonna catch it anyway. >< >< ><
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Twilight is the best movie of the year 2008.
    I love this movie, it has great storyline with better characters.
    I saw it 2 times but still wanna watch it again & again.

Smile me too

Quote Originally Posted by calvierude View Post
    Twilight is the best movie of the year 2008.
    I love this movie, it has great storyline with better characters.
    I saw it 2 times but still wanna watch it again & again.
    Hey I saw it 2 times aready too!

Its a fabulous movie. I love this movie.
    and hey "seventhfairy" I saw it 3 times, really a fantastic movie.

Had watched the movie yesterday. It was trully a vampire movie. Most of the actors' performances were so stiff and unnatural.

The actress who played Bella was not bad. The beauty of Bella was projected in the movie, maybe not so from the movie poster. Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen uphold the role of vampire (totally stiff and yeah....someone mentioned "constipation"? lol)

I think the best looking and most natural actor was the guy who played Bella's father.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

constipation? yup, i mentioned that one. nice to hear you feel the same way (not constipated... but the actors looking constipated) hahaha!

I second the motion. the guy who played carlisle was good, even though he wasnt the first choice for the role.

but now I think ive moved on from twilight fever to New Moon, the second installment. heard that they wanted to replace taylor lautner, the guy who played jacob and switch to michael copon, the guy who played scorpion king 2. Has anyone seen that movie?

I only saw it (SK2) to see Randy Couture, my MMA idol, and the lead (copon) sucks so bad. I hope they retain Lautner. he seems like a likeable kid and he did good on twilight.

constipated i told my sister and she laughed very hard, but she didn't give further comment about it, just said that the one who play the father has better acting than the lead

Thumbs up

Tis is the most in effect movie of 2008 !! Kristen looks so beautiful and charming as well.

hi guys, just wanted to update you. I checked out www.perezhilton.com yesterday and he had some great news to tell.

Summit Media has made a final decision and Taylor Lautner will retain his role as Jacob Black in Twilight's second installment -- New Moon.

good thing they came to their senses and dumped that copon guy. He is soo annoying

I watched it on DVD, wasn't so crazy about it...I expected more actions (though it's all visual effects)...

But actually, I kinda look forward for the sequel...coz of Dakota Fanning, heard she's gonna be in it and I'm interested in her interpretation (acting wise)...
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Twilight is coming out on DVD today!Yay! I going to go get it!!!

Saw the flick last week or so. I laughed all the way from the beginning to the end...
    I mean... C'mon... The baseball, the glitter, the bad characterization, the badly written dialogs... The ridiculous confession scene with Eddy being emo about being a killer, with the glitter and all that, crowned with that goddamn awful and campy "lion and lamb" line...

I liked the soundtrack, though. And I can't say I wasn't entertained, but...
    Um... :-}
    The movie's real stupid...:-)
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    Saw the flick last week or so. I laughed all the way from the beginning to the end...
    I mean... C'mon... The baseball, the glitter, the bad characterization, the badly written dialogs... The ridiculous confession scene with Eddy being emo about being a killer, with the glitter and all that, crowned with that goddamn awful and campy "lion and lamb" line...

I liked the soundtrack, though. And I can't say I wasn't entertained, but...
    Um... :-}
    The movie's real stupid...:-)
    HEY! I have you know that the books and movie said vampires GLITTER! Girls happen to think it is sexy that vampires act all tough but have this sweet sensitive side at the center like the lion who falls in love with the lamb. OMG! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic! LOL! Like OMG!

Seriously, if you found the movie stupid, I am sure you'll find the books that they're based on just as stupid or even more stupid. I cant' comprehend the rabid fandom and the overhyped poplularity of the book series. You're right, bad characterization. I read the first two books of the series when it was not that popular and the main "heroine" annoyed me so much. And then there's the shallow love story of Bella and Edward, it failed to convinced me of it's depth. Just because you TELL me you're in love doesn't mean you are. You have to SHOW. THe author does not know how to SHOW...readers/watchers of the book/movie just to accept it as a fact.

I can't believe they're coming out with a movie sequel. YET another set of books that don't deserve the fame. I am sure Mrs. Meyer is happy that she can milk her cashcow and feed her family. Who would have thunk that her dream of vampires and a girl could gain her so much money? And how her stories were so "original", yeah right.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-21-09 at 10:26 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    The actress who played Bella was not bad. The beauty of Bella was projected in the movie, maybe not so from the movie poster. Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen uphold the role of vampire (totally stiff and yeah....someone mentioned "constipation"? lol)
    Robert Pattinson...isn't he the one who played Cedric?
    It's almost like you're indirectly talking about yourself! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Robert Pattinson...isn't he the one who played Cedric?
    It's almost like you're indirectly talking about yourself! j/k
    LOL yes, Yingying~, Robbie played Ceddie in Harry Potter.

Hmmm I like him better as Ceddie though.

I loved the Twilight movie! The DVD just came out last Friday(i think) and I went to Best Buys to buy to movie and I watched it again.

Over half my female friends and even a few male friends have fallen under Mrs. Meyer's spell. They tried and are still attempting to make me read the books and watch the movie. I have succeeded in doing neither and no amount of fangirl gushing is going to convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Over half my female friends and even a few male friends have fallen under Mrs. Meyer's spell. They tried and are still attempting to make me read the books and watch the movie. I have succeeded in doing neither and no amount of fangirl gushing is going to convince me otherwise.
    I've read the books and seen the movie, but if you don't want to then hold on to your ground. I like the books though and the movie does compensate for the constipated stuff by having loads of eye candy to make it worth your while. LOL

Anyways, though I don't hate Robert Pattinson, I was able to watch a movie starred by Jonathan Rhys Meyers (of Tudors fame). He was supposedly the author's first choice to play Edward. Man, is he a good actor! He's not as pretty as R-Patz but he is really cool. Too bad he looked too old to be playing Edward when they filmed the movie plus he was too busy filming the Tudors. He would've given depth to the character and the movie. No constipation for sure. Don't hate me R-Patz fans!