Thread: Seeking Travel Advice: Chiangmai and Bangjok - need to form up immigration form twice

Default Seeking Travel Advice: Chiangmai and Bangjok - need to form up immigration form twice

This is the first time I am travelling by plane to two cities within a country.

I am going to Chiangmai first. I know that I will need to fill up an immigration form to take out of the airport.
    My question is do I need to fill up another immigration form when I flew to Bangkok three days later? Or I juss need to clear the immigration gate with the "Chiangmai" form?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    This is the first time I am travelling by plane to two cities within a country.

I am going to Chiangmai first. I know that I will need to fill up an immigration form to take out of the airport.
    My question is do I need to fill up another immigration form when I flew to Bangkok three days later? Or I juss need to clear the immigration gate with the "Chiangmai" form?

Thanks.
    When I last travelled to Thailand, I did not need another immigration form when flying and landing in two cities within the same country. The only time you need multiple immigration forms is when you leave the country and come back in. When you fly back to Bangkok 3 days later, you will arrive as a domestic flight and will not have to clear immigrations again unless for some reason you have a layover in another country.

Thanks for the advice. Appreciated.