Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bones on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    The grave digger episode aired this week. Somehow it felt weird watching the story plunge in this way. It seemed abrupt. I expected some buildup leading to the case but there was none that allowed the transition and it basically felt like a familiar case of partner helping partner in deep trouble. It's clear that either Bones or Booth would go to the ends of the earth for each other, they've done that before. And the grave digger's identity? It just felt very random.
    i agree with you, i'm not quite satisfied with the gravedigger's identity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc View Post
    I thought Zach is the one. Not Hodgin.
    yeah, i agree with you
    not Hodgin.
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=3]bones[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not a fan of this show at all. I cant believe I bought 1st and 2nd season on dvd. Watch the 1st episode and it was kinda boring so i didnt even bother to watch the rest of the dvd's.

Bones is my Favorite show.I am a hug fan of this show.Season 4 is my favorite season Episode Man in the outhouse is awesome.I watch bones with a Great Stuff that i found Here.
    Last edited by pemberly; 03-24-09 at 11:38 PM. Reason: No links to illegal d/s please

The grave digger episode aired this week. Somehow it felt weird watching the story plunge in this way. It seemed abrupt. I expected some buildup leading to the case but there was none that allowed the transition and it basically felt like a familiar case of partner helping partner in deep trouble. It's clear that either Bones or Booth would go to the ends of the earth for each other, they've done that before. And the grave digger's identity? It just felt very random.
    yeah i know. its like the writers ran out of idea so they just stuck anything random in it. and since bones is supposed to be a logical show, whats with the ghost? i mean, i can sorta understand booth seeing him, but brennan seeing the ghost too in the end? it wasnt very logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by stn9384 View Post
    Not a fan of this show at all. I cant believe I bought 1st and 2nd season on dvd. Watch the 1st episode and it was kinda boring so i didnt even bother to watch the rest of the dvd's.
    maybe you should give it a few more episodes. it only gets better

did anyone see the new episode last thursday? it was SO good. the ending was one of the best endings ever!!! i loved it

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    did anyone see the new episode last thursday? it was SO good. the ending was one of the best endings ever!!! i loved it
    which episode?
    i like episode 19 The Science in the Physicist, the intern Nigel Murray was funny, very compatible with hodgins , and episode 21 mayhem on the cross, not so much, but discussion about sweet's book was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by palelite2 View Post
    which episode?
    i like episode 19 The Science in the Physicist, the intern Nigel Murray was funny, very compatible with hodgins , and episode 21 mayhem on the cross, not so much, but discussion about sweet's book was interesting
    yeah i was talking about mayhem on the cross. i really like the ending, and how bones started started talking about her childhood and the way booth was looking at her - AWW
    and sweets's book name - bones: the heart of the matter. i loved it!
    i like nigel murray, but i also really like wendell. he's cute

yeah i was talking about mayhem on the cross. i really like the ending, and how bones started started talking about her childhood and the way booth was looking at her - AWW
    and sweets's book name - bones: the heart of the matter. i loved it!
    i like nigel murray, but i also really like wendell. he's cute
    yes that part made me think that booth was the one who struggling

yes that part made me think that booth was the one who struggling
    yeah i always thought it was booth struggling, cause he's the one thats all like, guts and heart and everything you know? lol. bones is the "logical" one haha

wendell is cute, but i think his character not strong enough, probably because his scenes didn't have many connection to the other cast not like nigel murray

wendell is cute, but i think his character not strong enough, probably because his scenes didn't have many connection to the other cast not like nigel murray
    yeah, im kinda torn. on one hand i think wendell is cute but on the other i really like nigel's interactions with the cast. his random blurting-out of facts is really funny, and he has nice chemistry with hodgins. lets keep them both!! haha

did anyone see last weeks episode where booth had to get brain surgery? it was awesome
    season finale this week! just a sneak peak that has me SO excited:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt2gu-zfge0

OMG booth doesnt remember brennan! he wakes up from his brain surgery, looks at her, and goes, "who are you?"
    i am traumatized! i have to wait will september to see what happens!!! no!!!!!!!

Ok, I've tried to watch this show a couple times because I heard a lot about the chemistry between Booth and Brennan, but I don't see it. Where's the chemistry I keep hearing about? As for the cases, well I'm not a fan of these investigative shows so I got bored pretty quick.

I've been looking for a show with a couple with good chemistry and I can't find any. Everything seem so mechanic now. People say there's chemistry just because the plot wouldn't let the characters consume, but that's just a plot device. Chemistry is something you see right away. You watch the actors interact with each other for the first time and sparks light up. Maybe it's just because I don't find the actors playing Booth and Brennan particularly good nor attractive.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    Ok, I've tried to watch this show a couple times because I heard a lot about the chemistry between Booth and Brennan, but I don't see it. Where's the chemistry I keep hearing about? As for the cases, well I'm not a fan of these investigative shows so I got bored pretty quick.

I've been looking for a show with a couple with good chemistry and I can't find any. Everything seem so mechanic now. People say there's chemistry just because the plot wouldn't let the characters consume, but that'e it's just because I don't find the actors playing Booth and Brennan particularly good nor attractive.
    i guess its a matter of personal taste? i think they have GREAT chemistry, but i guess there are people out there who disagree. i also think they are good actors, but again, it depends on the person i guess. eveyones entitled to their opinions but i guess since you dont like these types of shows, it doesnt really appeal to you. although if you wanna try again, the episodes "judas on a pole" and "aliens in a spaceship" (both from season 2) are really good examples of their chemistry (again, in my opinion only)

Bones seems to have reached the point where the character stories have overshadowed the cases. Well, at least I'm sure many people are watching for Brennan and Booth ... And I guess that's why the cases feel so banal now that it puts me to sleep.

Now what after the dream sequence? Regardless of what happens, Bones has been renewed for two seasons.

Bones seems to have reached the point where the character stories have overshadowed the cases. Well, at least I'm sure many people are watching for Brennan and Booth ... And I guess that's why the cases feel so banal now that it puts me to sleep.

Now what after the dream sequence? Regardless of what happens, Bones has been renewed for two seasons.
    yup i agree. i think most people are watching the show for the characters and less and less for the cases (i know i am )

YES hehe. two seasons

yup i agree. i think most people are watching the show for the characters and less and less for the cases (i know i am )

YES hehe. two seasons
    This is not a bad thing IMO. I mean we have so many TV shows based on cases already, can't we have one about the characters? I'm a HUGE fan of Moonlighting and have been looking for a show more or less similar and I thought that Bones could be it, but alas I'm not interested in these characters .
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    This is not a bad thing IMO. I mean we have so many TV shows based on cases already, can't we have one about the characters? I'm a HUGE fan of Moonlighting and have been looking for a show more or less similar and I thought that Bones could be it, but alas I'm not interested in these characters .
    yup. i agree; its definitely NOT a bad thing. i like people more than dead guys anyway