Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bones on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOL. egg whites i thought they were mashed potatoes for a second.
    Just to see if this was a fluke by ABC, I asked Damian Holbrook who works at TV Guide which network gives the neatest stuff and which one is the cheapest. Here's his answer:

neatest? Alwas FOX. Cheapest? ABC. must be they wasted all their money on paying Jim Belushi for so damn long.
    So there, ABC is constantly cheap.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    Just to see if this was a fluke by ABC, I asked Damian Holbrook who works at TV Guide which network gives the neatest stuff and which one is the cheapest. Here's his answer:

So there, ABC is constantly cheap.
    lol. how did you ask damian?

lol. how did you ask damian?
    Through Twitter of course. Tweet tweet tweet.

Through Twitter of course. Tweet tweet tweet.
    lol. of course!

a really great music video i found on youtube - its so good!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLwSBAfB3Q
    there are also other bones/booth videos made by this user - i think she(he?) is brilliant. falling in love at a coffee shop is also a good one. enjoy
    To be honest, there are very few fan-made videos that I like because of the music. I don't like today's pop music and most of the music used in those videos are recent pop songs. Many videos have excellent editing but the music ruins it for me. I did find a few that I really like.

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Yes, this one is indeed very nice.
    Booth and Brennan; Two people become One - This is the best BONES video bar none. Everything is perfectly in place, simply beautiful.
    Bones - Heartbeats - Very good editing and most of all I like the song.
    Bones - How to save a life - Any video about Zack Addy is welcomed.
    Seeley Booth - Good Man - Everything is good with this video.
    Booth & Brennan - I canīt help myself - Fun vid and it is worth it just to see David kiss Emily. Yes, David and Emily, not Booth and Brennan.

To be honest, there are very few fan-made videos that I like because of the music. I don't like today's pop music and most of the music used in those videos are recent pop songs. Many videos have excellent editing but the music ruins it for me. I did find a few that I really like.

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Yes, this one is indeed very nice.
    Booth and Brennan; Two people become One - This is the best BONES video bar none. Everything is perfectly in place, simply beautiful.
    Bones - Heartbeats - Very good editing and most of all I like the song.
    Bones - How to save a life - Any video about Zack Addy is welcomed.
    Seeley Booth - Good Man - Everything is good with this video.
    Booth & Brennan - I canīt help myself - Fun vid and it is worth it just to see David kiss Emily. Yes, David and Emily, not Booth and Brennan.
    thanks for the recommendations
    the dance video is out! its so cute and one of the best promos ive seen so far. i love it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBy0iL3FTA

I saw the premiere. I think you'll like it ChineseChik525. It's all about Bones and Booth in this episode, the rest are ornaments. There's a scene that is a dream for fan fictions writers--they can elaborate on it ad nauseam. The more I see the ep, the more I like it. Not all will be happy about it though because Bones and Booth are not quite there yet and some might even think they've regressed. I don't see it that way, to me there is no turning back now.

I saw the premiere. I think you'll like it ChineseChik525. It's all about Bones and Booth in this episode, the rest are ornaments. There's a scene that is a dream for fan fictions writers--they can elaborate on it ad nauseam. The more I see the ep, the more I like it. Not all will be happy about it though because Bones and Booth are not quite there yet and some might even think they've regressed. I don't see it that way, to me there is no turning back now.
    aww man i havent even caught up with the first one yet! ive just been so busy lately that i havent even watched the first one =/ i did watch the second one though. it wasnt that great, but i love wendell! and the ending scene with the plumbing was cute

aww man i havent even caught up with the first one yet! ive just been so busy lately that i havent even watched the first one =/ i did watch the second one though. it wasnt that great, but i love wendell! and the ending scene with the plumbing was cute
    I like the second episode quite a bit. The case itself was ok, nothing to write home about although I enjoyed seeing the cats--gross but interesting nonetheless. What really makes this episode though are the characters. That alone makes this a special episode IMO.

For the first time, we see the team really letting in an intern. Before that, the interns were always compared to Zack which we all still miss dearly, but now Wendell was considered as family and that is sweet. I love that none seems to be ready to really help Wendell at first. Brennan even was kinda cold while sympathizing at the same time. In reality the squints do care, they just don't want to show it and as always are awkward in these situations.

Then you have the little B&B moments. I really like that when Booth had a little boo boo and was putting on a band-aid, Bones was all after his elbow and following it without being too insistent at the same time. It's not much but it's so adorable. There's also Sweets who tells Bones to let Booth be the teacher. In previous seasons, I don't think Bones would do that but now she's more thoughtful of Booth's side of things and for her to actually listens to Sweets is also new. That my friend is character development.

Finally, there's the plumbing scene that I'm sure most of us enjoyed. When they said no secret, Booth was actually not quite honest but since you did not watch the season premiere, I won't elaborate but I think you already know what it is.

I like the second episode quite a bit. The case itself was ok, nothing to write home about although I enjoyed seeing the cats--gross but interesting nonetheless. What really makes this episode though are the characters. That alone makes this a special episode IMO.

For the first time, we see the team really letting in an intern. Before that, the interns were always compared to Zack which we all still miss dearly, but now Wendell was considered as family and that is sweet. I love that none seems to be ready to really help Wendell at first. Brennan even was kinda cold while sympathizing at the same time. In reality the squints do care, they just don't want to show it and as always are awkward in these situations.

Then you have the little B&B moments. I really like that when Booth had a little boo boo and was putting on a band-aid, Bones was all after his elbow and following it without being too insistent at the same time. It's not much but it's so adorable. There's also Sweets who tells Bones to let Booth be the teacher. In previous seasons, I don't think Bones would do that but now she's more thoughtful of Booth's side of things and for her to actually listens to Sweets is also new. That my friend is character development.

Finally, there's the plumbing scene that I'm sure most of us enjoyed. When they said no secret, Booth was actually not quite honest but since you did not watch the season premiere, I won't elaborate but I think you already know what it is.
    yeah i love how in the end cam was like, "actually, there was enough anonymous donations to fund 3 scholarships..." and then they all look at each other. that made me smile

and yeah, the B&B moments were too cute

im pretty sure i know what your talking about with booth's secret? i could probably figure it out from the previews.

ok. i just went and watched the premiere. gotta say, it wasnt as good as i expected, but it wasnt bad. i liked it. i dont like how they couldnt prove that the guy killed those people, but whatever. booth was too cute in this episode. i just wanna hug him, lol.
    and i really like the part after brennan was stabbed, how she was holding onto him so tight and he kissed her head, and he was like, its ok, im here. it was so cute
    and the ending, how booth was like, sometime you gotta settle for second best, right? i felt so bad for him! haha. but i dont like how sweets was like, before your operation you didnt love her. i dont believe that.

what? that is so not fair! im gonna go get a job when i grow up at one of those entertainment places now. lol
    I am glad to find your site - now I know what a good one looks like.
    Very good topic to share with us. Great info.

ok. i just went and watched the premiere. gotta say, it wasnt as good as i expected, but it wasnt bad. i liked it. i dont like how they couldnt prove that the guy killed those people, but whatever. booth was too cute in this episode. i just wanna hug him, lol.
    and i really like the part after brennan was stabbed, how she was holding onto him so tight and he kissed her head, and he was like, its ok, im here. it was so cute
    and the ending, how booth was like, sometime you gotta settle for second best, right? i felt so bad for him! haha. but i dont like how sweets was like, before your operation you didnt love her. i dont believe that.
    It's the best Bones premiere so far. If you go back to the other premieres, this one is the best. I think Sweet just wants to be prudent, he doesn't want Booth to jump too fast into something. Settle down a little bit then we'll see.

It's the best Bones premiere so far. If you go back to the other premieres, this one is the best. I think Sweet just wants to be prudent, he doesn't want Booth to jump too fast into something. Settle down a little bit then we'll see.
    yeah, its a pretty good premiere. i kinda liked the yanks one, but i think thats just cause it was 2 hours

cute ending scene today! i loved it. it was so close...stupid people always interrupting!

cute ending scene today! i loved it. it was so close...stupid people always interrupting!
    Yeah, the ending was cute, oh so close. If Angela knew what she interrupted, she'd kick herself. What really made it for me though was seeing Brennan all geeky and excited with Daisy. We rarely see her this jumpy, it was hilarious seeing that side of her.

Yeah, the ending was cute, oh so close. If Angela knew what she interrupted, she'd kick herself. What really made it for me though was seeing Brennan all geeky and excited with Daisy. We rarely see her this jumpy, it was hilarious seeing that side of her.
    oh yeah that made me laugh out LOUD
    no new episode these few weeks cause of the stupid baseball world series how about you guys? same?

oh yeah that made me laugh out LOUD
    no new episode these few weeks cause of the stupid baseball world series how about you guys? same?
    Same, one month without new episodes of Bones. We had a rerun of season 4 last night. Stupid baseball world series.

Same, one month without new episodes of Bones. We had a rerun of season 4 last night. Stupid baseball world series.
    lol. my thoughts exactly
    so what other current series are you into?

did you catch the new episode yet canuck? it was super cute, especially in the scene at the diner where B&B hold hands for like 3 minutes!