Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bones on FOX

Default Bones on FOX

i just noticed that there isnt a thread started on this show (or is there and i missed it?) and i just wanted to support it. it really is an awesome show and it totally underated. it doesnt have the audience it deserves! the series stars emily deschanel as temperance brennan, a forensic anthropologist that deals especially with bones. Her partner is FBI agent seeley booth (david boreanaz, of Buffy/Angel fame) and together they fight crime and catch murderers while fending off their own explosive chemistry. it really is a great show. check it out sometime! it is on fox on wednesdays at 8 pm.
    go to fox.com/bones for more info and to watch the episodes on demand!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.technogypsie.com/photogallery/movies/bones.jpg')
    Last edited by ChineseChik525; 12-07-08 at 05:19 PM.

I've been watching this since season 1. I found the episodes better in the earlier two seasons. There seems to be some inconsistency in the characters and the background story at times and that whole rotation of replacements for Zach got boring after awhile. Up to this point, I must say that it certainly isn't the cases that's keeping me watching but the characters.

Ryan O'Neal is back! I love seeing him. There's one more episode before the season breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    I've been watching this since season 1. I found the episodes better in the earlier two seasons. There seems to be some inconsistency in the characters and the background story at times and that whole rotation of replacements for Zach got boring after awhile. Up to this point, I must say that it certainly isn't the cases that's keeping me watching but the characters.

Ryan O'Neal is back! I love seeing him. There's one more episode before the season breaks.
    yay! someone answered, lol
    yeah, i have the first 2 seasons on dvd and i definitely watch them all the time. but you never know, it could get better as the season progresses. and i miss zach! i couldnt believe they did that to him last season
    same here, with the characters. i mean, the cases are interesting, but the chemistry between the characters are definitely what i'm watching for
    and i love him too! did you watch wednesday's episode? lol:
    "are you sleeping with my daughter" "why? are you gay?" HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    yay! someone answered, lol
    yeah, i have the first 2 seasons on dvd and i definitely watch them all the time. but you never know, it could get better as the season progresses. and i miss zach! i couldnt believe they did that to him last season
    same here, with the characters. i mean, the cases are interesting, but the chemistry between the characters are definitely what i'm watching for
    and i love him too! did you watch wednesday's episode? lol:
    "are you sleeping with my daughter" "why? are you gay?" HAHA
    Yup I caught this week's episode. Then there was the one with Booth's younger brother which seemed a little odd with Brennan mistaking Booth's character although it did serve to propel the characters forward. Well, I think they'll have to spend most of the season casting meaninful glances at each other until the end of the season. It's a ratings game after all. I'm not so sure that I like dramas to go on and on for seasons. It could get better or it could remain like it has been much of this season.

I'm kind of getting more kick out of Burn Notice than Bones.

Yup I caught this week's episode. Then there was the one with Booth's younger brother which seemed a little odd with Brennan mistaking Booth's character although it did serve to propel the characters forward. Well, I think they'll have to spend most of the season casting meaninful glances at each other until the end of the season. It's a ratings game after all. I'm not so sure that I like dramas to go on and on for seasons. It could get better or it could remain like it has been much of this season.

I'm kind of getting more kick out of Burn Notice than Bones.
    right, i think they spent too much about the relationship between them without meaningful purpose, i mean they spent like more than 15 minutes i think just to tell angela's love interest with her girl friend, i mean i like the story about their relationship before in 3 last season, but this season they exaggerated it, they didn't focus on the cases anymore and that make the show kinda boring, i wish they continued the gravedigger case, since they haven't caught it, sure it will pick up the storyline, but bones always became my fav show, l'll stay tune it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by kblyear View Post
    right, i think they spent too much about the relationship between them without meaningful purpose, i mean they spent like more than 15 minutes i think just to tell angela's love interest with her girl friend, i mean i like the story about their relationship before in 3 last season, but this season they exaggerated it, they didn't focus on the cases anymore and that make the show kinda boring, i wish they continued the gravedigger case, since they haven't caught it, sure it will pick up the storyline, but bones always became my fav show, l'll stay tune it anyway
    yeah, the gravediggers coming back in january! this time, apparently he's gonna kidnap booth. the episode's gonna be called hero in the hold, i think. that seems like itll be an exciting episode
    but idk. i dont really mind the time spent on the relationship stuff though. call me a romantic

yeah, the gravediggers coming back in january! this time, apparently he's gonna kidnap booth. the episode's gonna be called hero in the hold, i think. that seems like itll be an exciting episode
    but idk. i dont really mind the time spent on the relationship stuff though. call me a romantic
    how come the grave digger can easily kidnap booth,like when kidnap Bones and hodgins , well but still interesting

how come the grave digger can easily kidnap booth,like when kidnap Bones and hodgins , well but still interesting
    yeah, idk. thats a good question. guess we'll just have to watch to find out!

Probably because the guy caught Booth off guard or knew his weakness and exploited it.

I hope they do regain the balance on the investigative and forensics work and well, let's get over with those rotating interns.

Probably because the guy caught Booth off guard or knew his weakness and exploited it.

I hope they do regain the balance on the investigative and forensics work and well, let's get over with those rotating interns.
    yes the rotating interns, it interesting before, but later not anymore, they should find one intern and dig the character deeper, but I'm hoping they intend to bring zach back after they get tired with those intern

yes the rotating interns, it interesting before, but later not anymore, they should find one intern and dig the character deeper, but I'm hoping they intend to bring zach back after they get tired with those intern
    yeah i miss zach!!
    and i was kinda hoping after he confessed that he didnt actually murder someone to sweets that he could be cleared of murder? but sweets didnt tell anyone!! argh.

yeah i miss zach!!
    and i was kinda hoping after he confessed that he didnt actually murder someone to sweets that he could be cleared of murder? but sweets didnt tell anyone!! argh.
    he affraid if he confessed he will go to prison, but still it is a sign that he will come back

he affraid if he confessed he will go to prison, but still it is a sign that he will come back
    yup! theres always hope

Anyone managed to catch the encore yet?

EDIT: I'm mixed up. Apparently they didn't show any episode in December? The dates on the website are a bit misleading.
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 01-02-09 at 07:21 PM.

I thought Zach is the one. Not Hodgin.
    Idol in my heart: Isabella Leung, Gao Yuan Yuan, Vicky Zhao, and Jimmy Lin. I worship you all.
    Rainie & Isabella= a sweet couple.

Anyone managed to catch the encore yet?

EDIT: I'm mixed up. Apparently they didn't show any episode in December? The dates on the website are a bit misleading.
    they did, just at a later time. they played 2 episodes, one every other week, but they played at a later time. the first epi aired at 9, an hour later. maybe thats why you didnt catch it?

Quote Originally Posted by chuchinhuoc View Post
    I thought Zach is the one. Not Hodgin.
    you mean the killer? zach is the one that helped the killer.

TWO new episodes on thursday this week back to back!!

Yup just watched the first one on the circus act. It was okay. Not really finding myself that drawn into this season as it was with the earlier ones.

Oh and Nigel Murray is a pain. Someone should get rid of this trivia spouting guy.

The grave digger episode aired this week. Somehow it felt weird watching the story plunge in this way. It seemed abrupt. I expected some buildup leading to the case but there was none that allowed the transition and it basically felt like a familiar case of partner helping partner in deep trouble. It's clear that either Bones or Booth would go to the ends of the earth for each other, they've done that before. And the grave digger's identity? It just felt very random.

i love the circus episode, the part when bones pulled that props out of her bag many times, very funny, especially booth's face lol