Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fly With Me 《飛女正傳》

Oh come on...his hand was in a fist...it's not like he's all groping Ada. He probably knows it's near a sensitive area and thus he just stood there, leaving the carrying to Raymond and Moses. I think he's a gentleman.
    Last edited by Josh; 12-09-08 at 11:38 AM.

If he was groping her, it'll be all over the headlines already.. so many people there...

Haha and with Ada's status, she would have given him a smack in the face

Ada Choi Becomes Sexy 'Superwoman'

8 December 2008
    Emma Lam

TVB series Superwoman <飛女正傳> held its costume fitting ceremony today at TVB City. Cast members introducing their characters included Ada Choi (蔡少芬), Moses Chan (陳豪), Kenny Wong (黃德斌), Aileen Xu (徐萌), Raymond Cho (曹永廉) and Queenie Chu (朱慧敏).

Ada's character, who has superpowers, was revealed with her wearing a deep V dress and she laughed that in her many years of filming, this has been her sexiest image so far for a costume fitting. She laughed that she will be taking a lot of care to avoid exposing herself during the three months of filming. She laughed that she is making another great sacrifice for TVB because she will not be able to take on many jobs during the peak Christmas period because she will be busy filming.

Moses sported a head of silver hair for the event and he explained that he plays a cosmetic surgeon who is always in pursuit of bodily perfection. Asked if he sought a perfect woman in real life, he said that balance was more important and he did not like girls to be too skinny because this made them less attractive.

Credit to Batgwa.com
    http://batgwa.com/story.php?id=1379

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6668/2d78y0mgc7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5413/1q4fhsqe4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/15088/15088275.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/h/2008-12-27/U3349P28T3D2317146F326DT20081227123344.jpg')

Kenny & Ada filming
    Last edited by sehseh; 12-31-08 at 11:19 PM.

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5791/2w2fub8hx8.jpg')

Found this pic in KuangaiTVB...

This kinda remind me of the manga "Shadow Lady" by Masakazu Katsura. I hope she ends up w/ Kenny Wong, cuz I have always liked the actor.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

English title is: Fly With Me

Source: KuangaiTVB BBS

just wondering, has this been aired already?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    just wondering, has this been aired already?
    Hi Jean

Not yet, I hope it will be soon.

thanks for the reply!

I thought it should have finished filming long ago and maybe I missed it.

Besides Rosy Business 2, this is the other one that I can't wait to watch! Just air already! Ada and Kenny is a fresh match (even if they don't end up together) hehe.

The series is airing April 19, 2010. 9:30pm slot. Ada herself is very excited about it, hehe

Since I don't speak cantonese and have to wait for the english sub to come out, I won't be watching this series anytime soon. My bf is watching the first eps, hes remarks on the series is not good. Its all over the place,really confusing and the character is super lame.

I love Ada but Moses!!!!!!!! God every other big series of TVB that i saw this year have him in it. Jeez!!!!!!!! Getting sick of seeing him so much.

Just watched episode 1 and loved it! So funny!

The ending theme is very 70's disco feel, a tribute to super heroes trend back then.
    Last edited by sehseh; 04-20-10 at 01:54 AM.

watching this , 1st episode was ridiculous, bouncing time forward.

Spoilers
    its also kinda dumb that ada needs a mans kiss to revive her super power and hot body.....
    Temptation

such a hilarious premise but poor execution

i love it that Ada is actually a very strong character who wants to prove her worth thru hard work, but then the writers have to build in all the stupid angst and kissing up to rich sons of the CEO like every other drama

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    such a hilarious premise but poor execution

i love it that Ada is actually a very strong character who wants to prove her worth thru hard work, but then the writers have to build in all the stupid angst and kissing up to rich sons of the CEO like every other drama
    Ada's character might be the heroine, but she is full of flaws.

Yes she work hard to prove herself, but most of the the times she is so stuck up with herself she didn't realize the importance of networking. All along she was working at a small branch where she is basically the boss. She practically have no competition, until she was transferred to main branch. Yes, the top management is full of sleaze bags and sl.ut, but that doesn't mean they can't do their job.

Yvonne kissed up to the rich man son because she sort of have a crush on him. Tall, handsome, rich, education = good pedigree.

She represent the stereotypical pushy and materialistic 'middle aged HK girl'. Look at all her ex boyfriends, none of them were good enough for her as she have high requirements. When she was young, she want someone good looking and successful. As she got older, she kind of downgrade the looks requirement a bit, but she still want to snag a rich man (willing to have affair with a married man). And most important of all, she fails to see her own shortcomings.

She have a career, but that was not good enough - she was desperate for a man. As if her value is measured with the kind of man she's with. Janet Bin was her alter ego - you may think she look down on Queenie (her *****y busty boss), but she secretly wishes to have such 'assets'. She would have used it to her career advantage (in the beginning, she was planning to have breast implants).

I like this series, it was fun and whimsical. I wouldn't call it a memorable series or something with 'depth', for me it's an enjoyable parody series.
    Last edited by sehseh; 05-06-10 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    I like this series, it was fun and whimsical. I wouldn't call it a memorable series or something with 'depth', for me it's an enjoyable parody series.

Its actually a really fun series and more adult themes than I generally would expect from TVB which has a tendency to stay Rated under PG 13.