Thread: Twilight Series

Default Twilight Series

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. Have any of you guys read it ? I'm currently obsessed with them. What do you guys think ? Do you prefer Jacob Black or Edward Cullen ? The third one came out on August 7 , known as Eclipse.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I've read the first 2 and love the first book. The second book was a huge disappointment for me. Edward and Bella were barely together and she was with Jacob most of the time. I'd prefer Edward to be with Bella since she's already in love with him. Jacob is so sweet to let her use him to forget Edward. (I think that's what happened, haven't read the book in a while.)

Is Eclipse the last one in the series?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Thi View Post
    I've read the first 2 and love the first book. The second book was a huge disappointment for me. Edward and Bella were barely together and she was with Jacob most of the time. I'd prefer Edward to be with Bella since she's already in love with him. Jacob is so sweet to let her use him to forget Edward. (I think that's what happened, haven't read the book in a while.)

Is Eclipse the last one in the series?
    Yes, that's what happened. I actually love both Edward and Jacob, although I prefer Edward for sure . No, Stephenie Meyer said there will be at least four books or even perhaps five. The fourth book is coming out next year. I haven't gotten a chance to grab Eclipse yet. I'm really enjoying the series . I enjoyed both Twilight and New Moon. In Twilight, they gave Edward a chance with Bella, and New Moon allowed Jacob to help her. I enjoyed both books because thats how the whole problem and dilemma started.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

It's funny how short this thread is, when the topic of Twilight itself is so explosive at most other forums. But then when you have a forum full of mostly wuxia fanatics who are mostly guys...............

I was so obsessed with this...it's died down a bit, but I still can't wait for the movie. Twilight was the best IMO, the sequels are bit eehh. I can't wait to read Midnight Dawn though, to see things from Edward's perspective. That should be quite interesting.

Smile I saw twilight movie!

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    It's funny how short this thread is, when the topic of Twilight itself is so explosive at most other forums. But then when you have a forum full of mostly wuxia fanatics who are mostly guys...............

I was so obsessed with this...it's died down a bit, but I still can't wait for the movie. Twilight was the best IMO, the sequels are bit eehh. I can't wait to read Midnight Dawn though, to see things from Edward's perspective. That should be quite interesting.
    The twightlight movie has already came out! I saw it. Actor Robert Pattinson played as Edward. Edward is sooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody hates Bella in the movie, but I guess she is OK