Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Gathering -- RPG style

can we kill anyone off in here? i feel like running over somebody with my monster truck at the moment. *stares viciously at lunar*

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    can we kill anyone off in here?
    You must do it convincingly, e.g. nothing out of character.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Ken: atlan - you look so messed-up, again, whassup, you're so girlie and got YG problem

atlan: a feather flys and pokes me, I'm in a lots of pain right now

SS: see, this is what happen when you're so inconsiderate to the lovely birds around you

PSA ced: atlan, go back to the asylum and stay in the deprivation chamber, you're so messed up

atlan: Can I at least blogging somewhere, please, before I go back

PSA ced: Enough blogging for you today, I need to be blunt to you, or else you'll just emo the whole day

atlan: You guys are so harsh, I'm going to skip town and leave all my friends, closing VM etc

Everybody else: Who cares, go if you want to go, you don't consume people life, you're nobody, you conceited jerk

TC: Hey you guys, don't hurt this guy, we in Canada we are so considerate of people feeling, we never hurt people directly. Luckily there is not enough black at my place, coz they always give pain to others. Asian country doesn't have high crime rate coz we never hurt people directly. So guys, stop being blunt and harsh, and please be good to each other. Let us live in peace, ok.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 11-26-08 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Ken: atlan - you look so messed-up, again, whassup, you're so girlie and got YG problem

SS: see, this is what happen when you're so inconsiderate to the lovely birds around you

PSA ced: atlan, go back to the asylum and stay in the deprivation chamber, you're so messed up

PSA ced: Enough blogging for you today, I need to be blunt to you, or else you'll just emo the whole day

atlan: You guys are so harsh, I'm going to skip town and leave all my friends, closing VM etc

Everybody else: Who cares, go if you want to go, you don't consume people life, you're nobody, you conceited jerk

TC: Hey you guys, don't hurt this guy, we in Canada we are so considerate of people feeling, we never hurt people directly. Luckily there is not enough black at my place, coz they always give pain to others. Asian country doesn't have high crime rate coz we never hurt people directly. So guys, stop being blunt and harsh, and please be good to each other. Let us live in peace, ok.
    PJ (full of emotion with a Chris Crocker tone): leave Atlantean alone, and leave TC alone...sob...sob

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    PJ (full of emotion with a Chris Crocker tone): leave Atlantean alone, and leave TC alone...sob...sob
    Hahaha, it's feel so good when doing self-deprecating to the extreme

I'm laughing very hard till got teary eyes. Or is it I'm crying because I'm feeling emo right now, it's time to skip town (jodan!)
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 11-26-08 at 04:24 AM.

Ahem people ... we are trying to develop a storyline here, so can you use your talent in a more organized manner?

Ced started a story where spcies are meeting up in Vegas, it was last left off when gwanny hung up on him.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Any new updates? I was having fun reading the story and dialogues you guys spin and suddenly no more updates.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Gwanny (waiting for ceddry at the airport): I wonder if Kiddy dear will show up

click to show/hide spoilers

Whot dah?? Is that a mirror reflection for us, the ones who "allegedly nagged" at you? Alrighty, what a reality check!

That was really interesting. Honestly, I was laughing upon reading of this replay. It's funny LOL

P/s: I've added the emoticon that describes me best upon my nagging.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

What does the PSA stand for in PSA Ced? I keep getting distracted by its connotation with prostate.

The storyline is confusing.

So we've only met two characters so far with a mentioning of another?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Whot dah?? Is that a mirror reflection for us, the ones who "allegedly nagged" at you? Alrighty, what a reality check!

That was really interesting. Honestly, I was laughing upon reading of this replay. It's funny LOL

P/s: I've added the emoticon that describes me best upon my nagging.
    LOL yeah, it will be a reminder TO ME, as you said, reality check - to not go back and become a jerk again
    However the main course is the punchline of those RPG .
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 11-28-08 at 04:10 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

What does the PSA stand for in PSA Ced? I keep getting distracted by its connotation with prostate.

The storyline is confusing.

So we've only met two characters so far with a mentioning of another?
    PSA - Psyko Analyst

LOL yeah, it will be a reminder, as you said, reality check - to not go back and become a jerk again
    I'm not sure about being a jerk but you asked for help. So, we do your wish! Well, it's your choice! I'll be nicer to only those who fall below the age of 5 , are you?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

The one that I say Jerk is not referring to you but referring to me, referencing to my bad behavior in the past . Means that I don't want to go back to my former self.

Sorry my wording is confusing you, you can edit your post, I'm not quoting it in here .

Reality check, blunt and harsh treatment is find sometimes to keep people in check, accepting reality, admitting mistake and to not letting emotion controlling the mind, judgment and decision . Actually I'm grateful with the help, really and don't mind with it.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 11-28-08 at 06:09 AM.

Good, keep yourself in check always!

I use edit for good reasons, and without the need of anyone's permission. It'll be better if I'm quoted. It'll show the contrast, how I'd have send a flying kick onto that someone rather than a gentle knock on the head.

Yes, love reality. Embrace it! Conquer it!
    __________________________________________________ ________

Stay tuned.....
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 11-28-08 at 06:40 AM. Reason: editing, and loving it!!! - Will be back to add in my RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Suet Seung: Why are you talking to air?
    RYY: Yeah, she hung up already.
    Pandamao: What's your problem?
    GX: So what should we do?

Unknown voice: We must go look for her.

*Turning round, they saw...*
    The group turned around and saw this neat looking guy.

Suet Seung: Please introduce yourself, Mister.
    Ren Ying Ying: Who.... are you? *scratches head*
    Pandamao: Who the heck are you?
    Guo Xiang: Excuse me, you are?
    Jadebunny: I'm confused. Who are you?
    Cedric: *remain silent and waiting for response*

Mysterious guy (aka Unknown voice): I am who I am. I'm no stranger, but someone from the Rumour Mill. Make a guess. I love surprises.

Let's move on and look for gwanny while you lot continue with the guessing.

*someone came running on the way* ......... : Wait for me!!!

For the audiences: Guess.....who is this mysterious guy? And who is that who came running over?

Stay tuned for the next episode of -Adventures of SPCNET Gathering!-!

ITS ICEMAN.

It would be really nice to meet SPCNET members in person but I could never get to one (I'm not even old enough to drive ).

Me: *Hiding in corner "Uh.. Hi"

Sparky ( :: "YOU made me come out here because mom and dad wouldn't let me stay home so YOU aren't just going to sit there in the corner."

Huang Rong ( : and Wanle Tong would be non-stop embaressing me.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

ITS ICEMAN.
    no...it's Jesus

lol....I thought you were going to suggest everyone gather up and do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..