Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: I don't hate Yeung Gor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    During the past two years, I've had experiences that have torn open a toxic vat of earlier experiences that I previously thought time and experience had sealed shut forever. These more recent experiences ripped the vat open and splattered the toxin in every direction.

And it's been in a complete meltdown ever since...every safeguard, every defense mechanism erected since 1988 to prevent such an occurrence just buckled...buckled completely. Despite the effort spent over twenty years into building it, when it met its first serious test in twenty years, it collapsed with horrifying ease.
    Ken, since I have acknowledged you as a friend, my advice is:
    1. Life is full of ups and downs. There is more of these to come
    2. Life goes on. You, like me, is just one dot out of the 6+billion people

Ken, I think you already have it better than a lot of people. You have a lot of people here that care about you, you have a family that loves you, you have a job in your field, you have friends in real life and many other things that others don't have. Look at me, I have never had love before(but I guess I can say that I am luckier than you in the sense that every guy that I have liked in my life has always liked me back) and am still unemployed.I also don't have that many good friends in real life. I do, but you know what... Most of them were ones that I first met on the net. If it weren't for the net, I honestly question if I would have any close friends at all. Trust me, just look at how much worse others are doing than you are, then you will feel a lot better....Life has ups and downs and everyone must go through with it. You need to grow up and get out of your childhood crushes and hatred because it is not doing you any good at all....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.