Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Xia ke xing: Chapter 10 onwards...Take 2

The people from clan of eternal happiness were all greatly anxious; they all looked at Bei Haishi.

Shi ZhongYu said in a loud voice: “I have already complied to proceed toward the island of heroes on invitation; this huge burden will be shouldered by me only. I will be there at the appointed time so everybody be relieved that I will not embarrass you all.”

Bei Haishi was already severely wounded, any way he couldn’t expect to hold Xie Yanke and Shi Bangzhu. He had already heard him consenting to his verbal command, so trying to detain them was out of question. He only sighed and said: “Brothers......Help the Bangzhu for the journey, once ......Once ......he takes the road ...Subordinates ......Coughs ......please don’t follow him!”
    Shi ZhongYu clasped his fist and put it across his chest and greeted them and then left with Xie Yanke.

Xie Yanke sneers and said: “Gouzazhong; you are a fool, you listened to that Physician Bei and asked me to exterminate the snow mountain sect, what is your enmity with them? You said that Physician Bei presented you the leadership of the sect but he only wanted you to go to island of heroes instead of him. You are foolish to believe on that group of deceitful ominous crafty gangsters. Why don't you ask me to do something more beneficial to you?”

Suddenly he thought: “Luckily he has not called me to take the leadership of the sect and go the island of the heroes in his place instead.” Although his martial rats skills were high, but the island of heroes was a dreaded place after all, as he thought of this matter, he was secretly rejoiced and ridiculed him: “Damn, finally I am fortunate, you Gouzazhong, if had intelligence of a bull….your grandfather might have extreme bad luck!”
    At this time Shi ZhongYu had already issued the verbal command so Xie Yanke did not feared him any more and started to insult him dissolutely, If this boy wanted him to handle the second matter than he was not obliged to do that.

Shi ZhongYu on the other hand did not dare to talk too much; he greeted him with smile said: “This matter might offend many people.”
    He thought in his heart: “Damn, grandfather you are really lucky, this is really true, if your Gouzazhong had any intelligence than grandfather really would have been in trouble”

As they left the clan of eternal happiness; Dingdang too left the clan and joined them on the road and they all came to Ling Xiao city.

Although Shi ZhongYu was traveling with Xie Yanke but they didn’t talked much. Shi ZhongYu was afraid that he might recognize so didn’t talked to him. As they reached Ling Xiao city all three people steal into the Ling Xiao city. Shi ZhongYu had once lived in the city for many years, so he was familiar with each place and pathways. However the city had suffered some big change, there was no one to defend the important highways or the main gate and three people effortlessly entered the city.

Xie Yanke came across and killed four third generation disciple of snow mountain sect as he entered the gate. They heard the people discussing diversely, some were indignant, some were afraid, some wanted to run away, some wanted to plan to face this situation. Xie Yanke and Shi ZhongYu at once knew that Ling Xiao city is some sort of turmoil and there is some huge internal struggle, they thought that this is actually a heaven-sent opportunity. They suddenly heard that the Shi Qing couple has been captured too.

Although Shi ZhongYu had a poor character but still he loved his parents very much. He immediately got hold of those people and extracted the information about the place where they were kept. Xie Yanke after all had come to kill the snow mountain people so they all went to that place and killed several people of snow mountain sect and rescued Shi Qing and Min Rou and then arrived at the hall.

In the meantime Grandma Shi, Bai Wanjian, Shi Potian and others were in the stone jail talking to Bai Zizai. Xie Yanke actually wanted to kill each person as they come but Shi Qing and Min Rou advised vigorously against it.

Shi Qing said: “Is this a chivalrous behavior of a real man, if you want to fight then face the sect leader of the snow mountain sect “power and virtue gentleman”. We husband and wife cannot kill the people of a later generation first and definitely not at this moment. If people in the martial art world will hear that they will say the skyscraping resident got perturbed in difficult situation and actually bullied the weak and fears the strong opponents.”

Xie Yanke sneered and said: “I have to exterminate all of them in any case; it doesn’t matter if I kill the old first and then kills the younger ones.”

As soon as Grandma Shi and Bai Wanjian and others got there, they started to fight. Although Bai Wanjian had good martial art skills but he was no match to the sky scrapping resident. In a few moves, he was surrounded by perils. Cheng Zixue and Liao Zimian earlier heard Xie Yanke proclaiming that he is here to exterminate the entire snow mountain sect and immediately went forward to attack and also help Bai Wanjian. It was now three against one; still all of them couldn’t block his swift and fiercely matchless ‘Green Needles Clean-Palm Technique’. When Shi Potian entered the hall, Grandma Shi and Liang Zijin were on the verge of joining the fight. Unexpectedly Xie Yanke was greatly surprise and the fight stopped.

Shi ZhongYu saw that the martial arts of Shi Potian was really good and quite different from his and feared that the snow mountain sect will try to settle old matters with him. Shi Potian was also feeling awkward but saw A’Xiu safe and sound and felt relieved.

Although Dingdang adored Shi ZhongYu but also detested his relentless loose character, after spending so much time with Shi Potian and seeing his behavior in retrospection, actually she also secretly liked him.
    By this time Shi Qing couple has understood that they actually came with Shi Potian to Ling Xiao city earlier. They were ashamed but could not control themselves to look the irony of the situation, they have already once admitting their mistake for not recognizing him correctly but now he has actually deceived them and pretended as their son.

The couple to shook their head and thought: “the Shi Qing couple can’t even recognize their son, they will become a big joke in the martial arts world, whenever they will run into the old friend in the future, they always be ridiculed for this incident.”

They asked together: “Shi Bangzhu, why you did you disguised that sore throat and exchanged place with Yu’er?”

Grandma Shi heard Shi Potian saying that her husband is not willing to come out from the prison and actually asking her to go to Azure Conch Mountain, she hurriedly asked: “Who won in that fight between you and your grandfather? Why did your grandfather wants me to go to Azure Conch Mountain?”

Xie Yanke asked: “How are there two Gouzazhong? What is this matter?”

Bai Wanjian shouted loudly: “Shi Zhong Yu, what is happening?”

Dingdang said: “You have not told anything yet…you haven’t revealed the secret, isn’t it?”

Several people asked Shi Potian questions after another and he didn’t who to answer first….he opened his mouth to reply but got confused?

He saw a middle-aged woman coming out from the back of the hall and asked A’Xiu: “A’Xiu, in between these two boys, which one is good, which one is bad?” This woman was wife of Bai Wanjian and mother of A’Xiu. When she heard about A’Xiu falling from the cliff, her mental state became unstable because of grief. When the first generation disciples like Qi Zimian, Liao Zili and others revolted, no one paid attention to her. This time when A’Xiu returned to the Ling Xiao city along with her grandmother, she first went to see her mother. She was the favored daughter and her mother sobered immediately after seeing that she is safe. Now when the hall was in confusion than he at this moment she opened her mouth to ask.

Grandma Shi called out loudly: “No one quarrel, if everyone will ask at the same time than how will this matter be resolved?”
    As soon as the people listened o her, they calmed down. Xie Yanke sneered but also no longer spoke.

Grandma Shi said: “You reply me first, you and grandfather contend in martial arts; who won?”

The snow mountain sect people looked at Shi Potian, under their heart they were all worried. Bai Zizai was extremely arrogant, perverse and violent, although people were very discontented but if he lost to this youth then the reputation of the snow mountain send will be swept to the floor, this was also not a small matter.

They only heard Shi Potian saying: “Naturally, grandfather won, how I can match grandfather in martial arts? Grandfather said that he will teach me some shallow skills, he hit me about 70-80 fists and also kicked me about 20-30 times but I did not manage to hit even a single fist or kick.”
    Bai Wanjian and others felt relieved in their heart as they listened to him.
    Grandma Shi narrowed her eyes and looked at him, she asked: “Why are you not injured?”

Shi Potian said: “Grandfather had shown mercy. Afterward he got tired and sat down on the ground; I saw his breathing was irregular so I helped him. At this moment he is excellent condition.”

Xie Yanke sneered and said: “So that's how it is!”

Grandma Shi said: “What did your grandfather say?”

Shi Potian said: “He said: I got crazy in my arrogance, and something about sin and grave, you go from this place quickly, I henceforth want to see no but only the wall, ask your grandmother to go to Azure Conch Mountain and leave the Ling Xiao city and never return again.” He didn’t know some characters and idioms so gave his own version. Bai Zizai said “sin is grave” and “conceitedly” and “faces the wall to think of faults”, he was unable to repeat but other people actually guessed correctly.
    Grandma Shi got angry: “This old man, what is he talking? Why would I go to Azure Conch Mountain?”

Grandma Shi was called Xiao Cui when she was young because she was pretty like a flower. Several people in the martial arts world really adored her. Bei Zizai and Ding Busi were most outstanding of the suitors. Bai Zizai as always arrogant and Shi Xiaocui did not want to marry him but her parents settled on Bai Zizai because he was more famous and better martial arts. So she was finally betrothed to the leader of the snow mountain sect. At the beginning, Shi Xiaocui often quarreled with her husband and also complained about her own parents and even said that if she was married to Ding Busi then this thing might not be happening.
    Actually the conduct of Ding Busi was more eccentric, he was far worse than Bai Zizai but as they say, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Shi Xiaocui sometimes just to annoy her husband used to admire Ding Busi and intentionally exaggerate his skills and within half a minute will actually spoke of his ten skills. Bai Zizai was always greatly irritated but actually had no alternative. This matter continued but soon she gave birth to Bai Wanjian. Shi Xiaocui raised her beloved son in Ling Xiao city and afterwards never ever mentioned Ding Busi again for dozens of years. Bai Zizai also didn’t think about this matter and actually did doubt her.
    Unexpectedly after getting to this old age, Grandma Shi left the Ling Xiao city after that incident with Shi ZhongYu and A’Xiu. Bai Zizai slapped her on her face so she rescued A’Xiu and didn’t return back in anger and proceeded toward the central plains and vowed to teach her husband a good lesson.

They were passing through Wuchang prefecture when unexpectedly they ran in to Ding Busi. Both people had bid their farewell in young age and after her marriage they never got the opportunity to meet again but the circumstances were a lot different this time. Ding Busi had in his foolishness never married throughout. He invited her to Azure Conch Mountain and stay their. Both people were around sixty years old so one cannot say that his sentiments were romantic in nature but Ding Busi never let go the disappointment of not marrying Shi Xiaocui and just wanted her to set her foot at the Azure Conch Mountain once and than he can rest in peace.

Grandma Shi resisted this idea but Ding Busi did not relent. He kept on striving and afterwards this matter actually dragged on for a long time. Grandma Shi got extremely angry, after all the discussion reached a stalemate, they fought for several moves. The martial art of Grandma Shi was inferior to Ding Busi but he did not want to hurt her. Whenever there was a crucial moment, he would always show mercy. Grandma Shi was mad and also anxious to match him. She was practicing some martial arts when she got some severe internal injury and Ding Busi caught them on the river boat unexpectedly with A’Xiu. She didn’t want to go to Azure Conch Mountain so she threw herself from the boat and tried to suicide. Fortunately Shi Potian was there and he helped them to save their lives. Afterward when she saw Ding brothers and Bai Wanjian in the Azure Mist Island, Grandma Shi was not willing to meet either of them as it would have been awkward so she took A’Xiu and ran away from that mountain.

Ding Busi hadn’t seen Xiaocui for dozens of years but after meeting her again he couldn’t brought her to Azure Conch Mountain because of her stubbornness. He said that he will do anything to get her to Azure Conch Mountain at least once. He knew that the he has enmity with her husband but if he can capture him and bring him to Azure Conch Island then she will definitely set her foot on Azure Conch Mountain. Usually his relation with his elder brother was not that good but for this task he asked for his help and both brothers came to Ling Xiao city.

When Ding brothers arrived at the Ling Xiao city, Grandma Shi had not returned. When Ding Busi received this information that she is not there, he fabricated a story that Xiaocui had arrived on the Azure Conch Mountains and had stayed there for a lot of time. He was really sad that Xiaocui didn’t come to his place so and also that he couldn’t marry when the opportunity was there. Bai Zizai was his love rival and he really wanted to hurt him. Initially Bai Zizai didn’t believe that Grandma Shi went there but Ding Busi rephrased the words of grandma Shi in his own words and spoke in a convincing manner. Everything he told fitted perfectly and he couldn’t restrain himself from believing his lies. After some time they all started fighting and both parties got injured but Bai Zizai let them go and they immediately left the city.

Although the Ding brothers left but Bai Zizai took their word to his heart. He got extremely angry and the bitterness didn’t leave his heart. And he actually became more and more mentally unstable as the days went past and created havoc in the Ling Xiao city.

After Grandma Shi returned to the Ling Xiao city and saw her husband in such pathetic condition, in her heart she regretted her decision to leave and thought that his condition is partly because his arrogance and partly because of her leaving him. When she heard Shi Potian saying that at this moment he is sitting facing towards the wall and asked her to go to Azure Conch Mountain and never come back then she thought immediately: “We have been husband and wife and have arrived at such a old age, how can it be that I can bid good-bye again? He must be punishing himself in the stone prison; I will also accompany him there and will die with him in the same place.” Suddenly she changed her mind and thought: “I can take hundred million knives to let go the position of sect leader but I have to go to island of heroes and keep the appointment. If I avoid this then how can I see my disciple to lose his life futilely and A’Xiu as a widow in such a young age? This matter is hard to be satisfactory to both sides, but what else can be done? Oh, I have to think about this matter later first let us handle this old lunatic.” And she turned towards him.

Bai Wanjian missed his father and wanted to go to him immediately but first his primary attention was towards his archenemy. The sect existence was in danger today and it was a matter of life and death, so he turned towards Xie Yanke to deal with him first.

Xie Yanke took a look at Shi ZhongYu and looked at Shi Potian, he was trying to distinguish who was actually Gouzazhong but was finding pretty hard. If he went by the manner in which they spoken then Shi Potian was most likely the Gouzazhong but when he compared the martial art skills and the ease with which he drew back Bai Wanjian, his martial art skills were really profound compared to Gouzazhong when he was at skyscraping cliff. He thought how can he acquire such a level of skills in such a short time? His face turned red and he shouted in great anger: “Out of you two boys, who is Gouzazhong?” When he shouted the lime mud and thin bamboos from the roof fell as he raised his hand to kill people.

Shi ZhongYu didn’t know that “Gouzazhong” (a colloquial abuse) was in fact the name of Shi Potian. He saw that Xie Yanke was extremely angry and might get violent. He thought that his plot to destroy the Snow mountain sect is anyway doomed. He reverted back to his original tendency to pass the blame on others and in the meanwhile wait for an opportunity to escape. He said immediately: “I am not, he…he is Gouzazhong!”

Whiirrrr............splat.

Thanks Abhay, this part clarifies everything from the start. JY novels always have this part that ties all the loose ends together and finally we cross the line here too. Can't wait to see SZY condemned once and for all. Maybe someone should give him a scar or two to differentiate between him and Shi Potian

Xie Yanke stared at him and sneered, he said: “Aren't you really Gouzazhong?”

Shi ZhongYu looked at him and really got scared and said hurriedly: “I am not.”

Xie Yanke looked at Shi Potian and asked: “Then you are Gouzazhong?”
    Shi Potian nodded and said: “Yes, grandpa, you taught me how to practice martial arts, that day suddenly my whole body sometimes felt extremely cold and sometime really hot, the pain was difficult to bear and after that I fainted. Once I awoke I recovered and lots of strange thing happened. Grandpa, how were you doing in my absence? Who was washing your clothes and cooking meal for you. I often worry about you, I thought that how are managing your daily chores without me, it must be really painstaking you.” His words were full of sincerity and care.

Xie Yanke didn’t doubt him now and thought: “This dumb kid really cares for me.” He turns his head to Shi ZhongYu and asked: “You pretend to be this person, actually you asked me to do all of this…. Hmmm…your courage is not small…courage is not small!”

Shi Qing and Min Rou saw that Xie Yanke was really angry, his face was flushed red with anger and it was apparent that he was offended that this boy has deceived him, In his uncontrollable rage, even if put a hand then their son will be dead in a moment. They immediately leapt together hurriedly and stood in front of Shi Zhong and blocked his body from his attack.

Min Rou said quickly: “Master Xie, you are an elder in the martial art realm, please forgive this young child, he is ignorant, I ......I will ask him to kowtow and accept his crime to you!”

Xie in Yanke was concerned that Shi ZhongYu has fooled him and didn’t care if Shi couple were pleading in front of him. He sneered and said: “Xie bullying a young boy, how many knocks do you think that I will need to settle? Draw back!” As he said these two words “draws back”, he moved both his hands and attacked both of them vigorously. Although the internal energy of Shi Qing and Min Rou was not superficial but unexpectedly they couldn’t manage to keep their foothold steady and fell several steps back.

Shi Potian saw Min Rou getting hit and was frightened incomparably, tears flowed copiously and he hurriedly called: “Grandpa, you cannot kill him!”

Xie Yanke was accumulating his internal energy in his right palm and was just making a move to attack Shi ZhongYu. Shi Potian not only saved Shi ZhongYu but also about ten-fifteen people around him in the hall. As soon as Shi Potian shouted out and asking Xie Yanke to not do a task he immediately held and turned his head to ask: “Do you want me not to kill him?” he thought that he might have to forgive this young boy but if that means that he will be free from the vow for black steel symbol then that will be a good deal. He looked at him with happy expression.

Shi Potian said: “Yes, this person is son of the Shi couple. Dingdang also likes him very much however ......however ......the behavior of this person is not good, he bullied A’Xiu and likes deceiving people, he also did a lot of misdemeanors in clan of eternal happiness.”

Xie Yanke said: “You said that you want me not to kill him?” Although his martial art was such outstanding but as he spoke these words, the sound was unexpectedly somewhat trembling in fear that Shi Potian might renege.

Shi Potian said: “Good, please do not kill him. However this person always injures someone, it will better if you take him with you and teach him and make him a better person…a changed man…a good person. I want you to take him with you. Grandpa, your heart is the best; you kept me with you for several years and taught me martial arts. Since I was not able to find my mother, I was totally dependent on you and you only raised me. So long as this Brother Shi is following you, you will take good care of him surely and will turn into a good person.”

“Heart is the best”…Shi Potian said these four words to thank him but Xie Yanke actually cannot restrain himself from getting angry. He thought that he only said these words to deride him and his complexion turned red but as he saw Shi Potian his mind changed and he couldn’t decide whether to laugh or cry.
    He knew that the Shi Potian had said these words with complete sincerity; he recalled that for several years, only he and Shi Potian were living on the skyscraping cliff. He was actually cunning to him but Shi Potian was always innocent and did not ever suspect his real intention. He thought that earlier he never paid attention but this boy was concerned about how I am cooking my food and washing my cloths in his absence. After he lost his mother, he actually stayed with him. Xie Yanke just wanted to take advantage of him but now as those memories flooded back, he was actually deeply grateful to him that he has only asked him to teach Shi ZhongYu but he thought in his heart: “Dumb kid is talking nonsense, I am always roaming in the martial art world and come and go freely, how can I tag along this lowly youth?”

He said: “I don’t consent to this matter, you want me not to kill this person, I have done that…now I am leaving. I say goodbye and henceforth we will never meet.”

Shi Potian said: “No, no, grandpa, you…. If you don’t teach him well, he will deceive people or injure someone and finally will get killed by someone else and Madam Shi and Dingdang will again be sad. I ask you to teach him and take him with you, so long as he doesn’t become a good person, you cannot leave him. My mother taught me never to ask anything thing from someone however ......however this matter is really important, I must ask you.”

Xie Yanke wrinkled his brow, he thought that this matter is kind of feminine and fussy; one can say that it is really difficult and the other hand one can also say that it is really easy too but if someone is not a good person by nature then how can he make him do the right things? This Shi ZhongYu is such a deceitful person that even if he is taught by Confucius, I am afraid one can’t say that he will be successful. If I agree for this matter then it will be a burden on my head until my death. He shook his head again and again, and said: “No...No…it won’t work, this matter I can’t agree to. You set this addition condition later….I can’t grant you that.”

Shi Qing laughed suddenly and said: “I thought that skyscraping resident Xie Yanke will live up to his vow and will grant any command of the person who returned him the Black steel symbol. The black steel symbol was famous in the martial art realm for some reason. So many people lost their life for that symbol in Hou Jianji…it’s such an injustice to them.”
    Xie Yanke wrinkled his eyebrow and said fiercely: “What you want to imply manor master Shi?”

Shi Qing said: “This little brother asks you to teach my son. That Black steel symbol was handed over to you by this little brother on the same day in Hou Jianji and we husband and wife were the witness. Apart from us Brother Geng, Brother Wang and numerous brothers and sisters from the Snow mountain sect witnessed it. I heard about the legend of this symbol and your reputation along with it suggested it’s authenticity but I am really surprised that when this little brother asked you to do a certain task then you are actually refusing?”

Xie Yanke got angry and said: “You have given birth to such a son, you have to teach him? He has disgraced not only himself but you and your entire family. If I would have been in your place then I would have already executed cleanly him!”

Shi Qing said: “My son is stubbornly disobedient; I was not strict enough that is why I was looking for a strict teacher but it’s really hard to find one! An able person like you can carve an ordinary stone in to precious jade.”

Xie Yanke said in anger: “I will carve him with my belt, in less than three months I will carve a ghost out of him! Then I will see that who is the clever one here?”

Xie Yanke talked to them in this manner because he knew that if his own parents refuse to send Shi ZhongYu with him then Shi Potian can’t force him to take this boy. He thought that the Shi Qing couple were in a awkward situation and Shi Potian will eventually accept it as fate and will say: “fine master Xie, if that is the case then you are free from the promise and can leave.” As he imagined that Shi Potian will say such words, he couldn’t restrain himself and smiled.

Min Rou looked with pleading eyes towards Shi Qing and could not restrain herself and called out: “Shishu!” She thought that sending their son with Xie Yanke would be more unfortunate than fortunate and wanted her husband to stop this matter.

Who would have thought Shi Qing won’t pay attention towards her and said: “In the martial art realm, if someone will ask about Xie Yanke then everyone will approve inarguably that he is a chivalrous person and tell that Master Xie is real hero and everybody respect him. Master Xie can renege on his oath…..this is not possible…it is not in the character of the famous skyscraping resident.”

Xie Yanke only the smiled but did not speak. The complexion of Min Rou changed to red and she was suddenly really scared about her son.
    Xie Yanke said to Shi ZhongYu: “Boy, you are coming with me; if you do not turn into a good person then grandfather will remove a layer of your skin every day.”

Shi ZhongYu was really afraid and he looked at his father and mother with teary eyes. Min Rou too was afraid; she looked at Shi Potian and hoped that he will change his command.

Shi Potian actually said: “Brother Shi, you do not need to fear, Master Xie disguises himself as a very menacing person but in reality he is the best person. So long as you cook him a meal to eat, wash his clothes, grow vegetables, cut firewood and raise chickens, he will not even put a single finger on you. I have followed him for several years, he treats me exactly like as my mother and also taught me a lot of martial arts.”

Xie Yanke listened him comparing him with his mother and cannot help but heaves a deep sigh and thought in his heart: “Your mother was a crazy woman, who names her own son “Gouzazhong”. The entire martial art realm trembles with fear when hear my name and this stupid boy is comparing the skyscraping resident with that crazy woman!”

Shi ZhongYu couldn’t restrain himself and cried out: “You want me to wash clothes, to grow vegetables, cut firewood and raise chickens. You also want me to cook a meal for him every day, are you serious?”

Shi Potian also said: “Brother Shi, if the clothes of master Xie are torn then you also has to sew them. Master Xie also likes a lot of variety in his food so you have to keep switching; it will be best if you don’t repeat the same food within ten days.”

Xie Yanke sneered and said: “Master Shi Qing and madam Shi, you two husband and wife were also looking for that black steel symbol in Hou Jianji and wanted me to fulfill one of your command. At that time perhaps you wanted to hire me to teach your son?”

Shi Qing looked straight towards Shi ZhongYu and stared him for a moment. Shi ZhongYu was really scared out of his wits as though his father has cornered him like a mouse in cat’s paw.

Shi Qing said: “Does not dare. Actually we husband and wife had big enmity with a person and that person had killed our other child. We wanted your help regarding that matter only. This person is henceforth in concealment after that incident and we have not seen him for years. We husband and wife have looked everywhere for ten years but haven’t been successful.”

Xie Yanke said: “At that time if have acquired that black steel symbol then would you have asked for revenge?”

Shi Qing said: “to ask you to kill someone, I don’t dare but Master Xie is all-resourceful, we would have asked you to look up for that person’s whereabouts.”

Xie Yanke said: “If that Black steel symbol would have fallen in your hands then I would have probably thanked heaven and earth.”

Shi Qing bowed in front of him with his hands clasped and said: “My son has a character to deceive others, Shi Qing feels grateful for your limitless kindness. We husband and wife will burn incense and pray hereafter and hope that master has a long life.” He said these words with utmost sincerity.

Xie Yanke said: “Fine…” he put out a hand to get his baggage and leapt in the air to reach Shi ZhongYu. He moved his left hand and grabbed Shi ZhongYu by his right wrist and jumped out of the hall. They all heard the sound of Shi ZhongYu screaming ….however the sound started fading quickly as they went far and away very swiftly.

Various people were looking at each other with amazement as this happened. Suddenly Dingdang came near Shi Potian and slapped him severely on his face and yelled: “Elder brother Shi…Elder brother Shi!” and started weeping.

Shi Potian caressed his cheek and said in consternation: “Dingdang, why do you hit me?”

Shi Qing picked up the cloth wrapper, untied it and bound the famous black and white swords of theirs. Min Rou did not look happy at all and in fact she was completely soaked in tears, she said: “Shishu…Elder brother….why did you let him take Yu’er? ”

Shi Qing sighed and said: “Shimei, Yu’er had turned in to this kind of a person….do you know why?”

Min Rou said: “You ......You blamed me to favor him.” As she spoke these words, tears again started to flow unceasingly from her eyes.

Shi Qing said: “You were too good to Yu’er, when a person should be firm during his formative years, you were actually completely submissive. I saw him in his small age, whenever he was stubborn or disobedient; you always obstructed me to punish him. In reality it is really hard to teach him, I hardened my heart to send him to Ling Xiao city but who would have thought that his nature is too bad, instead because of his deeds, we husband and wife are ashamed to face people of the snow mountain sect. master Xie is perfect teacher for Yu’er. This method is exactly like treating poison with poison, once he becomes a good person then you will feel relieved. The skyscraping resident handles affairs in a willful manner but he is actually a very fine person. This little brother wanted him to teach Yu’er, he will do that in the best manner possible, don’t doubt about his integrity.”

Min Rou said: “But ......But, Yu’er is pampered since childhood, how he will cook a meal.....” As she spoke these words, she again started sobbing.
    Shi Qing said: “All these problems arise only because he was too much pampered in his childhood”.

Suddenly they saw Bai Wanjian and rest of people moving outside the hall as someone informed about Grandma Shi and Bai Zizai. Shi Qing bent himself closer to his wife’s ear and said in a low voice: “If I have not send Yu’er away with master Xie then this matter was not that easy to resolve. Snow mountain sect has great enmity with Yu’er; do you think they would have let him go so easily?”

Min Rou was swayed with maternal love towards her son and didn’t look at this matter in a rational way. Once Shi told these words, she realized the truth and felt relieved, she said to Shi Potian: “You have rescued my son’s life, I ......I really did not know ......how to thank you. He has deliberately tried to harm and deceive you but you have always helped him….If I have you ......you ......” she wanted to say: “If I have you as my son…it would have been such a fortune.” But she couldn’t manage to say these words.

Shi Potian thought about Shi ZhongYu and saw that Min Rou loves her so much and cares for him, under his heart he actually envied him. Min Rou has twice mistaken him as their son and treasured him in every possible way; he didn’t had much memory of his own mother but his own mother never treated him with such love and care. On the other hand Min Rou was even ready to give her life for her son, he felt dejected as he thought about this matter.

Min Rou asked: “Younger brother Shi, how did you disguised as Yu’er and hid the truth from us all the way!”

The face of Shi Potian turned red and he said: “Dingdang did that ......”
    Suddenly Wang Wanren came breathlessly and called out: “No ......It is not good, we can’t find master anywhere.”
    The people in the hall were all startled, they asked together: “Where did he disappear?”

Wang Wanren only said: “Master has disappeared.”

A’Xiu pulled the sleeve of Shi Potian and said: “Come with me quickly!”
    Both people ran towards the prison anxiously. As they reached outside, they saw that the road was firmly crammed full of the snow mountain disciples. Various people saw A’Xiu and gave her way. Both people entered inside and saw Bai Wanjian was supporting Grandma Shi and she was sitting on the ground.

A’Xiu called out hurriedly: “Father, mother and grandmother ......How? How are you injured?”

Bai Wanjian had murder written all over his face, he went mad and shouted: “Had that traitor attacked you mother, who else could have blocked your acupuncture using this technique. Father has killed so many disciples but now he has attacked you. I am going to look for father.” As he was saying these words, he jumped outside to leave. He cleared the front row of disciples and pushed through layers of disciple to move out in big strides.

A’Xiu said: “Eldest brother, you help the grandmother and unblock her acupuncture.”

Shi Potian said: “Yes!” he didn’t waste any time and quickly went behind her and put out his hand to unblock the acu-point using the technique once taught to him by Grandma Shi. After some time he was able to gradually unblock all three of the blocked acu-points.

Grandma Shi called out immediately: “Everybody calm down, there is no need for this chaos, the sect leader has blocked my acupuncture point, and he is gone now!”

As soon as the people listened these words, they were completely stunned, someone said: “master has blocked the acupuncture point with his own hands, no wonder elder brother Bai was not able to unblock.”
    At this time the people in snow mountain sect were really confused about who exactly is their leader. They didn’t usually call the leader by his name but they were also afraid that if that old lunatic is acknowledged as the leader then he will start the slaughter again. These husband and wife have to resolve this matter immediately.

Bai Wanjian heard about this and hurried back, he asked: “mother, what happened?”

He was really disgruntled. He was really confused and embarrassed by this matter of his parents and he thought that people should instead name him the “mad of northwest” but all this matter was because of his parents and he couldn’t vent his anger on them.

Grandma Shi said angrily: “You have not done anything….how can you blame your parents?”

Bai Wanjian said: “Child does not dare.”

Grandma Shi said: “Your father said his goodbye to you all and left for the island of the heroes.”

Bai Wanjian was startled, he asked: “To the island of heroes? Why?”
    Grandma Shi said: “Why? Your father is the genuine leader of the snow mountain sect. if he does not go, then who else will go? I arrived here and said to your father that if he wants to imprison in this prison for rest of his life then I will also like to accompany him but I have to leave for island of heroes so I can’t.

He asked the reason and told him the details. He said: “I am a leader, naturally I will go.”

I urged him to further consider this matter. He said: “I was unfair to the snow mountain sect, I have killed so many innocent disciples, those two physicians, I wish I wouldn’t have killed them. I will go for the snow mountain sect and redeem my big crime and save life of my son, wife, granddaughter, granddaughter's husband and numerous disciples.” He put out his hand and blocked my several acupuncture points and took the bronze medals and went away.”

Bai Wanjian said: “Mother, father is old; he is not well; how can he go? I am his son and I should go.”

Grandma Shi said: “You arrived just yesterday…you still don’t understand your father.” As she said these words, she went outside the room.
    Bai Wanjian said: “Mother, you ......are you going too?”

Grandma Shi said: “I am the leader of the Golden Phoenix sect; I have the qualifications to go to the island of heroes.”

Bai Wanjian was utterly confused, he thought: “Whoever goes to the island of heroes, no one comes back….they all die there…is that the end.”

End of chapter - 18

Guys...its festive season in India so leaving for a vacation... hopefully will return back in a couple of weeks..see u with new updates soon...ciao

hey abhay isn't diwali and puja next week?

happy diwali abhay!
    erm, where do you celebrate diwali?

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    Guys...its festive season in India so leaving for a vacation... hopefully will return back in a couple of weeks..see u with new updates soon...ciao
    Hi Abhay,

Happy Deepavali! Enjoy yourself and thanks for all the daily updates.

Justin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    Hey, have a good vacation, Abhay. Really appreciate the story: parents, son, husband and wife, lovers problems.

The new update will be waited patiently.

Have a great vacation, thank you very much for all these updates!

The 19th chapter
    Eight meat gruel

On the fifth day of the last lunar month, Grandma Shi arrived at a small fishing village on the shore of the South China Sea accompanied by Shi Qing, Min Rou, Bai Wanjian, Shi Potian, A’Xiu, Qi Zimian, Liang Zijin, Cheng Zixue and some other people.

When Grandma Shi left the Ling Xiao city, she appointed Geng Wanzhong as the acting sect leader and Wang Wanyi, Huyan Wan as his sub-ordinates. “Dragon of fire and wind” Feng Wanli was not considered as he participated in the revolt against Bai Zizai, although he was compelled by the unusual turn of the events but still he colluded with others to imprison Bai Wanjian and other fellow-disciples without any reason. Grandma Shi brought the three first generation disciples, Qi Zimian, Liang Zijin and Cheng Zixue who were involved in that incident with her so they don’t create trouble for their juniors. Liao Zili was left behind because he experienced a very severe wound and lost all his martial art skills so he was unable to create any trouble.

The two bronze medals given by the envoys of island of heroes have the time and place of their meeting inscribed on the other side of it, They wanted everyone who have obtained the bronze medals to follow those instructions however the meeting date, time and place was different for each person. The people who arrived with Grandma Shi detected that nobody has left the fishing village and also no other person of outstanding ability from the martial art world was present apart from them in the village. They also didn’t found any continual boat traffic at the shore so it was really difficult to seek Bai Zizai or his trail.

Various people took shelter in thatched hut temporarily to take rest. In the evening, a man in yellow cloths came to the village on a small boat rowing the oar and called in a loud voice: “The Island of Heroes welcomes the guests, I respectfully request the sect leader of clan of eternal happiness Shi Bangzhu to commence the journey.”

Grandma Shi and others heard this and came out of that hut. That man came to Shi Potian and bowed in front of him to salute and said: “If I am correct you are Shi Bangzhu.”

Shi Potian said: “yes…. Your Excellency…what is your surname?”
    That person said: “I am surnamed Zhao, May I ask Shi Bangzhu to start the journey.”

Shi Potian said: “I have a lot of friend and sub-ordinates who want to go to Island of heroes too.”

That person said: “I am really embarrassed. This small boat is unable to withstand this heavy load. The island hosts have proclaimed a strict order that only Shi Bangzhu will be greeted, if I carried even one person more than one then this small boat will sink in the sea or my head will be chopped off even if we manage to succeed.”

Grandma Shi sneered and said: “At this moment, you should be only afraid of who is in front of you.” She tried to bully that person and brought her hand on the sword hilt.

That person did not pay attention to Grandma Shi and said to the Shi Potian: “I will show you the way, Shi Bangzhu please follow me.”

They reached the sand beach where the small boat was anchored between two small hills. The width of the small boat was about three feet and the length about six feet. It was really a small boat and it was difficult to say that it will be able to hold both these people let alone accommodating someone else.

That person said: “You can kill me with only slight effort but only in case anyone of you knows the way to the island of heroes then you may accompany Shi Bangzhu.”

Grandma Shi and Shi Qing looked at each other in blank dismay; they had not thought that the island of heroes will plan so thoroughly that only one person can go. Various people have only listened of the name of island of heroes but no one was aware of its location. People have heard these three words “island of heroes” but no one knew where exactly it is located, several famed sailors have ventured in the ocean but no one had any clue about this island and where to look in this boundless sea. They looked out in all directions as far as they can see but found no ships on the shore or on sea and were thus unable to track this boat.

Grandma Shi was startled and in great rage extended her palm to hit that person but stopped herself halfway and turned to Shi Potian and said: “Boy, you give me that bronze medal, I will go in place of you, this old woman must go with that old lunatic and we should die together if that’s going to happen.”

That person in yellow clothes said: “The Island hosts have commanded that if I take the wrong person even by mistake then I will be sentenced to beheading…not only that but my entire family, my parents, my wife and children will be beheaded too.”

Grandma Shi got angry and said: “cut these sentimental ramblings, what kind of nonsense you are spouting?” As she said these words, she thought in her heart: “I don’t like it too…this person is in a really difficult situation.”

Suddenly she came up with an idea and said: “Person, you have to take as the leader of clan of eternal happiness to island of heroes. If I am the leader of the clan of eternal happiness then you don’t have any problem…isn’t it?”

Shi Potian hesitated and said: “This ......is perhaps ......”

That man said: “The two envoys of command of reward and punishment have explained clearly that the leader of the clan of the eternal happiness was elected in front of them and is a young hero. How can it then be venerable Grandma?”

Grandma Shi said in anger: “Shut up this nonsense! Did you know me to be venerable? Although I am a bit old but I am not your Grandma!”
    That person showed a faint smile, he arrived at seashore without consulting anybody and pulled the ship's cable.

Grandma Shi sighed, said: “Good, Boy, you have to go then, listen to my words and tell old Grandpa.”

Shi Potian said: “Disciple will obey your command, please tell me what I have to say to Grandpa.”

Grandma Shi said: “If there is a slim chance of survival, then you must escape surely and don’t try to save grandpa or you will be trapped certainly. This is a strict order from your teacher and you cannot disobey.”

Shi Potian was startled and asked: “Why don’t you want me to save the Grandpa? Are you still holding a grudge?”

He thought that even if grandpa had done something wrong but still he have to rescue but Grandma Shi is explicitly asking her to refrain from that.

Grandma Shi also said: “You go to that old lunatic and tell him that I am waiting for him here for three months here, up to the eighth day of third month and if he did not meet me here then I will jump in the sea and die. Also tell him that he will say again something about going to Azure Conch Mountain then I will become an evil spirit and never forgive him.”
    Shi Potian nodded and said: “Yes!”

A’Xiu said: “Eldest brother, I ......I will also do same, I will wait for you for three months here; If you won’t come back then I...... I will also jump into the sea with grandma.”

Shi Potian couldn’t face her and looked up at the sky and said hurriedly: “You do not have to do this.”

A’Xiu said: “I will do this.” These four characters were said in a really low sound but were actually filled with regretless firm meaning.
    Min Rou said: “Child, I hope you return safely, everybody will be praying for you.”

Shi Potian said: “Madame Shi you take care, do not worry about your son, he can improve with Mr. Xie. You do not need for me to be worried that they will send me back because I was an imposter as sect leader of clan of eternal happiness. Zhang San and Li Si are I have become sworn brothers, if elder brothers will see danger then they will definitely help me.”

Min Rou said: “I hope so.” But in her heart she actually thought: “This child did not know that people in the martial arts world are dangerous, if these kinds of people become sworn brothers, how you can take that seriously?”

Shi Qing said: “Little brother, in island, if a fight breaks out then try to use your internal energy by all means instead of paying attention to the any strategic move or sword skills.” He knew that the internal energy of Shi Potian is astonishing and this is only the slim chance of survival.
    Shi Potian said: “Yes. Many thank Master Shi for pointers.”

Bai Wanjian shook his hand and said: “Virtuous son-in-law, we are a family now. My father is quite old; you must look after him there.”
    Shi Potian listened calling him “virtuous son-in-law” and his face turned red, he said: “I will pay attention.”

Cheng Zixue, Qi Zimian and Liang Zijin all three peoples were actually taking pleasure in others' misfortunes and thought in their hearts: “For thirty years several masters from the martial art world have proceed toward the island of heroes but no one heard about him after that, this boy is not necessarily a superhuman, how can he be exceptional?” But they separately said words like “take care” and “please do look after leader” and so on.

Immediately Shi Potian and people bid their good-bye and moved toward the beach. As the people reached the shore, the eyes of A’Xiu and Min Rou were already red and full of tears.

Grandma Shi suddenly came in front of that person with yellow clothes and slapped in several times on his face. She shouted loudly: “You are impolite to the elders and superiors, I will teach you to know about good and evil!”

That person did not hit back unexpectedly and caressed his hit cheek, showed a faint smile and stepped in the small boat. Shi Potian raised his hand to say goodbye to the people and embarked the boat. That small boat carried two people now, the water level was just about several inches low and it was impossible to carry another person. Fortunately at this time of the year, in winter the South China Sea is mostly uneventful, otherwise it the waves were a bit strong then the boat might have capsized. Perhaps this might be one reason that island of heroes always invited people at this time of the year.

That man has took the oars and moved the boat out away from the beach, he turned around the bow and hoisted a decadent triangular sail which redirected the north wind and the boat moved out slowly towards the final destination.

Shi Potian looked in the north direction and saw that figures of Grandma Shi and A’Xiu and all others gradually became smaller and smaller as they stared at him unceasingly. They all turned in to small sunspot until everyone finally became invisible.
    Last edited by Han Solo; 10-28-09 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks Abhay for coming back so soon! You must have enjoyed yourself...

Finally, The Island of Heroes!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

welcome back, ahbay. good to have the translation back on.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

thanks. finally the island of heroes.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    welcome back, ahbay. good to have the translation back on.
    It's great you've been able to continue.. now if only we can finish this novel and not let any more late goals! (That's an Arsenal ref for those poor souls who are not fans)

After the nightfall, the small boat changed its direction towards south-east. They sailed on the sea for three days, on the fourth day by midday that man in yellow clothes pointed at the seashore and called out: “That is island of heroes.”

Shi Potian counted on his fingers; this indeed was eight day of the last month.
    Shi Potian looked at the island and didn’t find anything unusual but he cannot restrain his heart more jumping madly, obviously he was really nervous. As they moved in closer to the island he saw a tall rocky mountain, the mountain flourishing with green trees.

The small boat approached the island from its southern seashore. That man said: “Shi Bangzhu, you are invited!” Shi Potian saw that the south of this island had a big sand beach and on the eastern end of it, he was able to see more than forty large or small boats anchoring by a stone cliff.
    Shi Potian thought in his heart: “Here there are numerous ships, if I can manage to escape then I simply have to come to this place and then it won’t be much difficult to snatch a boat and get out of danger.” He leapt to come on the sea shore immediately.

That man raised the ship's cable and also leapt to come ashore. He tied that cable to a big stone and took out a conch from the bosom and blew it several times. Earlier he was not able to see a single person but suddenly four people rushed out of the mountain. They were all wearing yellow colored clothes. They arrived closer to Shi Potian and bowed in front of him.

One person said: “The Island hosts are awaiting your honorable presence in the guesthouse, Shi Bangzhu please come with us.”
    Shi Potian was concerned about Bai Zizai, he asked: “Did the sect leader of the snow mountain sect, “power and virtue gentleman” has arrived?”

That man said: “Servant are only ordered to serve Shi Bangzhu, other people's matter is not out concern. Shi Bangzhu please come to the guesthouse, you will know.” As he was saying these words, he turned around and showed him the way. Shi Potian followed after him and the other four yellow clothes men followed them.

They moved towards the mountain, after some time he saw forest on his both sides, they followed a mountain path across that forest. Shi Potian paid attention all around the scenery, he assumed that if he has to escape then he can’t get confused on these paths so he tried to remember each details.
    After several miles, the road turned in to a rock rugged mountain trail, on his left was deep ravine and he also heard the sound of a mountain stream stirring up the stone. Gradually the sound of the mountain stream increased and after some time he was able to sees a waterfall about hundred feet high. It seemed that this waterfall was the source of that mountain stream.

That person who was showing the way took down a slicker hanging from the roadside big tree and gave to Shi Potian and said: “the way to guesthouse is across this waterfall, Shi Bangzhu, please put on this raincoat to avoid getting wet.”

Shi Potian received that and put it on. He saw that man approaching the waterfall and then jumped inside it. Shi Potian too followed him and jumped in to the falling water. He landed inside a mountain tunnel. It looked like a long road with oil lamps ignited on both sides. Although it was pretty dark but the lamps provided just enough light to distinguish the path. Shi Potian again followed that person and the rest of servants followed him in a narrow file.

This road was actually built by cutting down a natural mountain tunnel and he was able to see artificial opening at several places where originally it was really narrow. As they went further Shi Potian thought that gradually they are actually moving downwards. He was still able listen the sound of running water, in empty places, the sound reverberated for a long time so Shi Potian was attentive and kept his eyes and ears open for anything unusual.

After about two miles, they saw a portal at the end of the tunnel. It was made up of jade and looked really impressive. On the top of it, three large characters were carved.

Shi Potian asked: “Is this the guesthouse?”

That man said: “yes!” In his heart he found it strange and thought: “it’s written clearly then why is he asking? Isn’t he literate?” he never realized that Shi Potian was in fact an illiterate and didn’t know a character.

He enters that jade portal and saw that the floor was tiled with blue flagstone and looked neat. That man moved towards the left-hand side of Shi Potian and pointed towards a pit hole and said: “Shi Bangzhu please rest in this place, the island hosts will meet you at the banquet.”

That hole was well furnished, three lamps were illuminating the entire room and another person of small stature offered him green tea and desserts.

Shi Potian looked at the food and drinks and suddenly remembered the words of Shi Qing. Shi Qing earnestly urged to him: “Little brother, for 30 years, numerous people of great intellect and martial art skills have gone to the island of heroes and no one have come back unexpectedly. I can’t think of a way that those people in the island of heroes managed to subdue the top martial art experts from the martial art realm. I suspect that they are using some kind of dirty trick or some unconventional way of tricking everyone, maybe some kind of violent poison. They declare blatantly that they are inviting everyone to eat “eight meat gruel”.

No one knows that what exactly is this meat gruel but obviously it won’t be some green vegetables or plain rice. This theory is actually too simplistic and if some like me can think then obviously all the famous sect leaders and intellectuals also have thought about it and might have gone to island of heroes with all kind of disintoxicating medicines. It is really difficult to think what might have happened but anyone can suffer treachery and it’s pretty difficult to avoid it in reality. You are kindhearted in nature, I am sure that god will protect you and the evil doers will face the retribution, my only suggestion is that please be careful.”

He remembered the advice of Shi Qing but smelled the dessert’s fragrance and thought: “I am really hungry right now and haven’t eaten after coming to this island, what good it will be if I don’t eat or drink? Zhang San and Li Si are my elder brother and have sworn oath with me of sharing happiness and sorrow. If they harm me, it will be similar to harming themselves.”

He immediately started eating spring rolls and steamed cake and different kind of snacks and desserts. He finished them as a whirlwind sweeps away the scattered clouds in one swift motion and also finished the pot of green tea.
    Last edited by Han Solo; 10-28-09 at 06:39 PM.

Yes, first respond.
    Thanks, Mr. Abhay, for such a long and new story.

Cheers.

After that he sat in that hole for a long time and rested, suddenly he heard the sound of drums, strings and woodwind instruments. A person arrived at his place and bowed in front of him and said: “Island hosts are inviting Shi Bangzhu to feast.” Shi Potian stood up and followed him out of the room.

After passing through several pit holes, he heard the sound of drum and woodwind instruments getting louder and suddenly he saw the entrance of a cave hall, this place was extremely bright. He saw it was a big hall and its center point was filled with the butter candles and around hundred tables were placed in the halls and guests were pouring in the hall from all sides. This hall was really big, although about hundred tables were placed in the hall but still it didn’t look crowded. Several hundred men with yellow clothes were shuttling around the hall and guiding the guest to take a seat. All guests were alone and Shi Potian didn’t found the island hosts in the hall. After the numerous guests sit down and took their places then the music stopped.

Shi Potian looked around and saw Bai Zizai sitting nearby. His white hair looked dreary but his personality exuded an overwhelming power. He was sitting among numerous heroes but he was a person of high stature and looked distinct from others as if a crane among chickens. That day in stone prison, the light was dim and visibility was obscure and ambiguous, Shi Potian had not looked at his face properly but here at this moment the candlelight casted light upon his face and Shi Potian felt as if “power and virtue gentleman” resembled like a idol in the temple and a bright aura is emanating around him. He looked at him with profound respect and went to him, and said: “Grandpa, I have come!”

Although in the hall, there were numerous people and one has to literally shout to draw attention of everyone but all guests were concerned about their own life and no one was uttering a single word. When Shi Potian suddenly greeted Bai Zizai, everyone turned towards him and looked at him.

Bai Zizai sighed as he saw him and said: “I don’t know if you are good or evil, you little rascal, but it’s unlikely that I will have a great-grandson now.”
    Shi Potian was startled for a moment and stood their for half of a day and then only understood that Bai Zizai meant that since he too has come to island of heroes then how can he and A’Xiu have any children, he said: “Grandpa, grandma is waiting for you in that fishing village at the seashore, she said that she will wait for you for three months and if you don’t come back before eight day of third month then she will …she will throw herself in the sea to commit suicide.”

Bai Zizai stroked his long eyebrow and said: “Doesn't she go to Azure Conch Mountain?”

Shi Potian said: “Grandma listened to you saying that and got seriously mad, she scolded you ......scolded you ......”

Bai Zizai said: “What did she say?”

Shi Potian said: “She scolded that you are an old lunatic. She said that Ding Busi is a frivolous thief, he has fabricated a rumor to deceive people, this old lunatic’s brain is not working anymore and he believed him. Grandma also said that if she saw that Ding Busi then she will use her golden phoenix sword skill to chop his arm and cut his tongue”

Bai Zizai laughed and said: “Good, good, this is so good.”

Suddenly they heard the sound of a person sobbing from the corner, he said: “Why did she so scold me? When was I frivolous to her? I was completely sincere to her and never married, she ......her heart is actually like an iron stone, she is not even willing to set her foot on the Azure Conch Mountain. ”

Shi Potian looked at the person speaking those words. He was obviously Ding Busi. He sat on chair, both his hands on the table, his whole body trembling and thin lines of tears flowing across his face.

Shi Potian heard Bai Zizai saying: “He has also come. He is so old but still crying in the presence of everyone, isn't he shameless?”

Usually if he had cried in front of numerous heroes then the entire group would have ridiculed him but at this moment, each person was aware that they themselves are so close to their death and actually some of them wished in their heart that how good it would have if they all can cry together. Unexpectedly not a single person laughed at him.

In martial art world, the life of famous heroes, sect leaders usually sways back and forth on the tip of sword, “fearing death” these two characters don’t have much affect on them however if they are in some duel then they depend on their martial art skills and it does not necessarily means that they are going to lose and lose their life. This situation was actually entirely different, all them knew perfectly well that once they have arrived at the island of heroes then even if they don’t accept the reality but still they won’t be leaving alive. The most difficult thing was perhaps the fear of unknown. They knew that no one has returned from this island in last thirty years but no one knew what the cause of their death was and everyone was apprehensive about this situation.

Suddenly they heard a hoarse female voice from the west corner, she sneered and said: “Hmmmm…..What complete sincerity, you actually never married? Ding Busi, you are not concerned about losing your face! You were completely sincere to Shi Xiaocui then why you gave birth to a daughter with my elder sister?”

The complexion of Ding Busi changed to red suddenly. He stood up in distress and asked: “You ......You ......Who are you? How do you know?”
    That female said: “She is my biological elder sister, how would I not know? Did that girl die, tell me….is she alive?”

She leapt to the place where Ding Busi was standing. Unexpectedly the four legs of his chair shook vibrantly and that female asked fiercely: “That girl….is she living? Tell me quickly?”

Ding Busi muttered: “I ......How would I know?”

That female said: “When elder sister was at the point of death, she assigned me to find you and find that girl's whereabouts. She wanted me to look after this girl. You ......You are a heartless, cruel smelly thief, you have ruined the life of my elder sister and here you are actually worrying about others' wife.”

The face of Ding Busi turned ashen, he felt as if knees are buckling under his weight as if someone has cut off his legs. He sat on the chair dejectedly.

That female said fiercely: “Is that girl alive or dead?”

Ding Busi said: “Twenty years ago, she was alive, afterward I don’t know.”
    That female said: “Why don't you look for her?”

Ding Busi was speechless for a moment, he only said: “This ......This ......was not easy. Some people said that she has arrived at the island of heroes but I don’t know the details.”

Shi Potian saw that female was short in height, her face was veiled and he was able to see a thick mourning band. Her appearance did not look clear but she looked strong and ominous. He knew that Ding Busi can kill anyone without batting an eye but unexpectedly he was afraid of her.
    The sound of drums and other woodwind instruments again started as a man in yellow clothes came out and said in a clear and resonant voice: “The leaders of the island of heroes, Long Daozhu and Mu Daozhu are appearing in front of honored guest.” (***Daozhu = island master/host)

The heart of numerous guests started palpitating, everybody by this time was aware that the island of heroes has two leaders, one surnamed Long and another surnamed Mu.

The gate opened and two rows of men and women came. The one on the right side were in yellow cloths and the one on left-hand side color puts on blue.

That person continued with his ritual and called out: “Long Daozhu and Mu Daozhu and numerous disciples welcome the distinguished guests.”
    Last edited by Abhay; 10-30-09 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks for the translation.

Can i suggest that the name of "Wood" Daozhu be changed to its original name?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control