Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Xia ke xing: Chapter 10 onwards...Take 2

Default :-)

hmm i dont mean to spam just wanted to piont out. there has been no posts on this part of forum in more then 24 hours... you guys stop using interenet on sundays ?

As soon as Shi Potian heard his father’s voice, he felt great happiness and leapt up like a spring and called out: “Father, Mother. He rushed towards them but as he glided gently and swiftly nearby Bai Wanjian.

Bai Wanjian moved his hand in a subtle move and tried to harm Shi Potian.
    This move was extremely quick and also highly unexpected. Shi Potian was too eager to meet his parents and anyway he didn’t have any time to defend so he flung his arm with real strength along with his strong internal strength. Suddenly it was Bai Wanjian who felt severe pain in his arm as if thousands of pins have been inserted all at once and his hand went numb. He at once moved back two steps and stood firm but his face lost all its color.

He only saw Bei Haishi smiling and saying: “Really superb martial art skill!”
    However the way he was saying these words meant that not only is he praising Shi Potian but also deriding Bai Wanjian as if saying his skills are low and unrefined.”

Everyone saw Shi Potian beaming with joy as he accompanied the Shi couple inside the hall, along side them they saw another old person of big stature, he was walking in the middle followed by five more people. Zhenjiang and Songjiang are not to far so obviously the people from clan of eternal happiness knew about this hero from the south of Yangtze River. He was silver halberd Yang Guang. Shi Potian was calling the Shi Qing couple father and mother. Min Rou held his hand and the way both were talking looked really close so everyone stood up to greet them.

Min Rou raises her head to look at her son and smiled, she said: “Yesterday morning you disappeared after that meeting in the inn, I was anxious what happened. Your father actually was concerned about your safety and actually said that if some people have not abducted you so we came to clan of eternal happiness to enquire about you and you really are here.”

Dingdang saw the Shi couple her face turned red. She actually didn’t dare to look at them but still raises up her ear and listened attentively to what they are saying.

She only heard Shi Potian introducing the Shi couple and Yang Guang to Bei Haishi, Fan Yifei and Lu Zhengping one by one. Yang Guang and the other five people accompanying them were also famous masters from that region so everyone from clan of eternal happiness too greeted them. Various people in the martial arts world had heard the name of these people and someone will say “has heard so much about you and glad to meet you” and exchanged this and all other pleasantries among themselves for a long period of time.

When fan Yifei heard that Shi couple were Shi Potian’s parent so he was extremely polite and respectful towards them. Shi Qing didn’t know him but seeing his more than usual politeness, returned the compliment and treated his with twice more humility and respect.

Bei Haishi suddenly saw the parents of Shi Potian coming out and these two people were not some ordinary people but the famous Shi couple of the Xian Su manor, he was surprised and in fact didn’t know what to do.
    Shi Potian said to Bei Haishi: “Master Bei, these Snow mountain sect people, where do we put them?” He did not wanted to give a verbal command directly so he asked Bei Haishi to make the decision.

Bei Haishi said with a smile: “As Bangzhu has already decided, we will release these “heroes” from the Snow mountain sect.” He put emphasis on the word “heroes” and said these three characters with resoundingly, obviously to ridicule them in front of everyone. He asked around ten people to go and come up with keys to open the handcuffs and shackles. Those people went out immediately and came back with the key and moved to release all the people from the Snow mountain sect from their chains.

Bai Wanjian pressed his sword hilt and said loudly: “Holds on a minute! Shi......Humph, Shi Bangzhu, master Bei, master Yang Guang, master Shi Qing and Lady Min Rou, we have words to explain, he said: “In our martial arts realm if someone is not good enough then he can take his own life with his sword and spear but won’t lose his face in front of the opposite party. I will prefer to die with a sword in hand then to lose honor and won’t regret even one bit but clan of eternal happiness has seized my people with treachery. They have used mean and shameless methods to damage the prestige of Snow mountain sect. Do you really think clan of eternal happiness can enhance its reputation by these deeds?
    This master Bei also said something just now, before you people came, maybe you people will like to hear it.”

Bei Haishi coughed and said with a smile: “This Brother Bai ......”
    Bai Wanjian said fiercely: “Who is now a dirty worm infested dog! Are you concerned about your face in martial art realm?”
    Bei Haishi said: “Our Shi Bangzhu ......”

Shi Qing interrupted him and said: “Master Bei, my child is really young, his knowledge is shallow, and how can it be possible that he is the sect leader of such a big sect?

He has just recovered from a very serious sickness and has forgotten all the past events. There is some significant misunderstanding, these two characters “Bangzhu”, it doesn’t look right. This is why I have invited the old hero master Yang Guang and other friends to come at an understanding and resolve this matter.

Master Bai, we are here in clan of eternal happiness to resolve this issue. My unfilial child has already offended you once. These two matters are separate and deserved to be discussed separately. I am known in the entire martial art realm and my word do have some weight and won’t say a lie. My child has really completely forgotten the past events.”

He again said in a clear and resonant voice: “However, as long as is he had done the matter, no matter he remembers it or not then he will not dare to shirk the responsibility for any offense. I just want to borrow some time to resolve all the matters.”

In the several martial experts were present but no one expected that Shi Qing will these kinds of words and in fact there was a ghostly silence in the hall as he said these words.

Bei Haishi said with a dry smile: “Heh heh, heh heh, do you really know what you are saying? Shi Bangzhu ......” In his heart however he grumbled.

Shi Potian shook his head and said: “What my father says is correct. I am not your Bangzhu, I have said it many times but no one believes me.”
    Fan Yifei said: “I don’t know what the truth is behind this entire thing but I will like brothers in the hall to listen to my words. As far as we know the sect leader for clan of eternal happiness is Situ Bangzhu only, now I don’t know how brother Shi ended up as the sect leader?”

Yang Guang has not said much until now but he understood that this is the moment he should speak so he said: “Master Bai, please don’t be impatient, who is who and who is not, we can decide this matter in front of everyone” Although he old still when he spoke his voice rang like a mighty bell. As he spoke, his words depicted the power and personality of him and no one dared to refuse him. He said: “All this matter of sentiments can be explained later; first we should free the brothers and sisters from Snow Mountain sect from their chains.”

The people from clan of eternal happiness looked towards Bei Haishi and he nodded so immediately they used their keys to open shackles and freed the Snow Mountain disciples one by one.

Bai Wanjian listened to Shi Qing and Yang Guang coming and greeting people. He had come to clan of eternal happiness to rescue his younger brother and sisters. He couldn’t help himself to restrain and started ridiculing Bei Haishi in front of everyone as he came. Actually numerous fellow disciples were chained in front of him and he wasn’t able to help them. So he scolded Bei Haishi and challenged him for the duel. He was already bracing himself for worst possible scenario as he had no alternative. The Snow mountain sect already has lost their face in front of them and even if his body suffered, even if he was cut in to pieces but he still this time he wasn’t willing to suppress his pride.

Unexpectedly the Shi Qing couple came along with Yang Guang suddenly and the circumstances changed in his favor; however he didn’t talk too much immediately and observed calmly how Bei Haishi is going to deal with these people.

Shi Qing waited for some time so that the Snow mountain disciples can get out of their chains and took a seat. He said: “Master Bei, this young child at such a little age, with almost no experience, how can he take the leadership of such a big sect as clan of eternal happiness. Aren’t you mocking all the heroes present here?

Today we have the Old silver halberd master Yang Guang, master Bai and snow mountain sect disciples, the various honorable sect leaders from the Guangdong. I will like to hear the explanation in front of everyone. We have been roaming in the martial art realm for so many years and we too know how this world works, one person does deed and another person have to pay for that. I suspect that some other people are running the sect in the name of my child and he is a victim of some conspiracy.”

Default ahhhhhhh

resolution, a beautiful thing
    Last edited by aliderhamy; 08-23-09 at 04:48 PM.

yeeaah. thanks.

Bei Haishi said with a smile: “I am not able to understand any of your words master Shi Qing. Shi Bangzhu is the leader of the sect for past three years, it isn’t a matter of a single day.…coughs …by no means ......We have heard the name of the famous master Shi Qing and lady min Rou from the Xuansu manor.....Coughs ......we didn’t know that you two are the parents of Bangzhu.”

He turned his head towards Shi Potian and said: “Bangzhu, if you didn’t tell us that these are your honorable parent, didn't you? Otherwise we would have certainly asked your parents to attend the ceremony when you assumed the leadership of the sect.”

Shi Potian said: “I ......I ......I did not know.”

Everyone was quite surprised when he said these words. Someone asked: “How can you not know?”

Shi Qing said: “My son went through a very serious illness; he has forgotten about all the past matters and can’t even remember his parents, please don’t blame him.”

Bei Haishi found it pretty difficult to answer Shi Qing at first. The entire clan of eternal happiness has accepted Shi Potian as their sect leader because he has raised the matter of the invitation of “command of reward and happiness” and in fact accepted it. Everyone knew it his heart but obviously no one was going to speak about it directly. Also why should they talk about their internal matters of sect in front of bystanders?

Suddenly he heard Shi Potian saying that he did not know that Shi Qing couple are his parents. He changed the thread of conversation immediately and said: “Bangzhu contracted a serious illness sometimes back, it is true. He was suffering from cold and hot energy streams but that was only more than two months of ago matter. When he came to clan of eternal happiness, he was extremely fit, intelligent and bright otherwise how would he have defeated the famous ‘Eight claw octopus’ Situ Bangzhu and taken the position of sect leader.”

Shi Qing and Min Rou had not listened about this matter from their son and were really surprised.
    Min Rou asked: “Son; is this matter true?”

The entire Guangdong crowd also looked towards Shi Potian to listen the truth about this matter.
    Bei Haishi said: “We always had this knowledge that Bangzhu is surnamed Shi but if you break the words then …. (…some play of word again regarding characters in Zhong Yu and Shi Potian). Are you sure master Shi that he is your son?

Min Rou said: “this is my son and he has learned the principle of admitting mistakes?” Although she was usually polite and courteous but when Bei Haishi implied that Shi Potian was not their son than she couldn’t help herself and spoke in an angry voice.

Shi Qing saw that it’s pretty difficult to argue with Bei Haishi as he keeps on changing the original matter so it will be better to come straight to the point. He said: “Master Bei, I think there is a conspiracy going on here in your esteemed sect and my son is a ignorant youth is been a victim of it. Actually it’s really is a clever strategy to borrow his poor life to save your own lives. You people are afraid that your sect will get an invitation from envoys of command of reward and punishment that is why you have made my son your sect leader, Am I not correct?”

Shi Qing came straight to the point and spoke frankly. In his heart Bei Haishi was raged but tried to keep his calm. His face also changed its color and he coughed several times. He smiled bitterly for some time, buying some time so he can say something in reply.

Suddenly they heard a loud voice of someone laughing and heard a voice: “Everybody is waiting for an invitation from island of heroes? Good, very good, we are here!”

Everyone in the hall stood up suddenly as they saw two people coming in. One person was fat and the other one thin, their clothing and personal adornments were magnificent and expensive. These two people arrived and everyone was taken aback by their sudden intrusion.
    Shi Potian saw these two people and was very happy in his heart and called out: “Eldest brother, second brother. I haven’t seen you for such a long time, how are you?”

Shi Qing couple has once listened to him mention about these two people and how he swore brotherhood with both these people but when he pronounced “eldest brother and second brother” they were really startled.
    Shi Qing said: “So you two have come. I was explaining some things about the clan of eternal happiness. I think you people have come at the right time.”

At this time Shi Potian had arrived in front of both people and held his hand and talked to them really intimately.

Zhang San smiled and said: “Brother, so you are the sect leader of this clan of eternal happiness, I am afraid it’s not true isn’t it?”

Min Rou thought that her child's life and death were hanging in balance and she couldn’t restrain herself and said politely immediately: “Yes! The sect leader of clan of eternal happiness is Situ Bangzhu but they have deceived my child to keep off this disaster. Please consider this matter seriously.”

Zhang San asked to Li Si: “Second brother, what do you say?”
    Li Si kept a sad expression on his face and said: “We have to invite the most deserving person.”

Zhang San chuckled and said: “Yes, we three people have sworn brotherhood and have sworn to share the happiness and the sorrows. This clan of eternal happiness wants to keep off the disaster, now this is an interesting situation?”

All the various masters in the hall saw the skill with which Zhang San and Li Si entered the hall and instantly knew that their martial art skill was much higher. Also these two people have shaken the martial art realm for past thirty years and their presence was really imposing. Everyone lost the color of their face as they witnessed them personally. Bei Haishi and Bai Wanjian were also respected martial art exponents but still they also couldn’t restrain the thumping of their heart. However as they listened the talk between them they were really unsure about Shi Potian and their relation.

Zhang San also said: “We two brothers' follow orders to ask people to invite them to the island of heroes but we have good intention in our heart. I don’t know why people are not willing to accept our invitation. If someone refuses us then we get extremely disappointed. It’s not that we invite only the big and reputed sect leaders. We invite the leaders from big sects and small sect both. This is very good, is very good, is very good!”

He said continually these three words “is very good” and looked around.

Thanks for the updates Abhay.
    Looked forwards to the next updates.
    "Beau non fidele en fidele non beau"

d'enfant fiscale

wow, great translation chunk. time for some action!

He looked towards the Guangdong people and saw Lu Zhengping, Fan Yifei, Feng Liang and Gao San Niangzi and knew that these people too are really scared.

When he looked at Gao San Niangzi, he stared her for a moment and said grinningly:“Is very good!”
    Fan Yifei guessed that he has now noticed them so they will also get the invitation now.

Zhang San again said “is very good” a couple of times and thought that its good that he met these people here or he has to climb several mountains and have to cross numerous rivers to find them.
    Gao San Niangzi said loudly: “You are staring at me continually and saying “is very good”, what does that mean?”

Zhang San laughed and said: “what other meaning can ‘is very good ’ have? If I say ‘is very good ‘than obviously it means that I am appreciating something and that’s it.”

Gao San Niangzi shouted: “You must kill then kill; this old lady will not accept your bronze medals!” She moved her right hand and with a whistling sound, two short knives moved towards Zhang San.
    The people were startled and couldn’t understand why she was attacking despite no formal invitation. In fact they never expected that she wasn’t afraid of these two envoys of ‘Command of reward and punishment’.

Actually although Gao San Niangzi was hot tempered, but she didn’t made this move without thinking. She knew that once these two people are here so obviously they will be invited to island of heroes and they can’t refuse and this disaster can’t be avoided now but she thought that if all the people in the hall unite against the common enemy then they have a chance. She thought that if clan of eternal happiness, the Guangdong sects, the Snow mountain sect, Old silver halberd Yang Guang and Shi couple all unite then they can defeat them just by the virtue of overwhelming numerical strength.

Shi Potian called out: “Elder brother, careful!”
    Zhang San said with a smile: “It is not in the way!” as he had already wielded his sleeves lightly and the two bronze medals flew from his sleeve in the direction of those short knives. The two bronze medals collided with the short knives but still maintained their direction and hit Gao San Niangzi on her out-stretched hands.

The bronze medals were traveling at great speed. As soon as Gao San Niangzi got hit she felt as if entire upper body was hit by thousands of pins. Her hands felt numb and started shaking with pain. She lowered her head and tried to breathe but felt as if he was sucking icy cold air. She felt as if these bronze medals are sucking life out of her body.

She had already listened that if people accept the invitation than they are rewarded but if they refused then are punished harshly. She tried to hold those two bronze medals and tried to consent that she was accepting the invitation but she couldn’t move her body.

She said with a dry humor: “Ha, he wants me to.....I ......I will go to the island of heroes….and will eat ....that meat gruel...” Her sound was barely audible and extremely bitter and astringent and other people found it really uncomfortable.

Zhang San was still grinning, he said: “master Bei, you are running this sect and deceiving my brother to pretend to be the leader of this sect. He is an upright honest person and was swindled unavoidably. I and Elder brother Li Si are honest people. If we have to invite the sect leader than how can we invite someone else? If I invited some other person by mistake then what kind of a huge joke will we be? Zhang San and Li Si will lose their face in the martial art realm. This why we investigated this matter really carefully, and have poured huge effort and then only we came here. Brother, do we ask the Bangzhu to come down and accept the invitation?”

Li Si said: “Good, ask him to come down.”

He puts out his hand to hold two round stools and threw them at the roof.
    They heard a loud sound as the roof dislodge and a big hole appeared immediately. The silt fell numerously and people scattered here and there to avoid the falling debris.

Suddenly the group of people moved aside as if by prior agreement when unexpectedly a person fell in the hall from the roof. This person curled up in same place.

Li Si pointed his left hand index finger towards that person and with a shoo sound; he unblocked the acu-point of that person. That person slowly moved and stood up; he puts out his hand to rub his eyes and looked in all directions.
    However the people called out in alarm with one voice, some said: “He, he!”

Some said: “What's wrong ......How ......?”
    Some said: “Strange ......it really is!”

The people saw that Li Si Ling unblocked the acu-points of that person from a distance without even touching it. This was a profound martial art. No one has ever witnessed such type of thing or even heard about it. They were panic-stricken endlessly but then they saw another Shi Potian standing in front of them, wearing nice fine silks, his cloths were truly magnificent but had a shocked expression in his face.

Then only they heard him saying in surprise: “You .....Who are you?”

Zhang San said with a smile: “Shi Bangzhu, you were hiding in a Yangzhou brothel, for several months now, lucky to be in such a boundless love. Master Bei and rest of them looked for you everywhere and couldn’t found you so they asked someone else to pretend as the Bangzhu of this sect but you can’t hide the truth from the envoys of ‘Command of reward and punishment’. We are inviting you to come to island of heroes and eat Eight meat gruel. Are you accepting our invitation?”

As he said these words he took out two bronze medals from his sleeve and held it his hand.

finally the real Shi Bangzhu. good translation. cant wait the next update.......

Thumbs up

W O W!

waiting eagerly...
    thanks abhay

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrog View Post

W O W!

waiting eagerly...
    thanks abhay
    i cant believe some noobs said this story is borring :-) i think this is one of my favorit woxia translations. right up there... these 2 nutters from the island of heros are super cool

That person got really scared, he drew back a couple of steps, flutters and said: “I ......I won’t go. How can I go?”
    Shi Potian said: “Elder brother, this ......what is this matter about?”

Zhang San said with a smile: “Brother, do you know this person who has the same face as yours? This person is the sect leader of the clan of the eternal happiness. When this person went in to hiding than the clan was desperate to get someone who can accept our invitation so they presented you as their Bangzhu while this person was hiding quietly. Master Bei has no other alternative, so he deceived you to replace him and presented you as their sect leader, but your eldest brother and second brother has clutched this person, so you won’t have to be the Bangzhu for this clan. Now you can’t blame us, isn’t it?”

Shi Potian shook his head and looked steadily at that person, thought something for a long time and said: “Mother, father, Dingdang, master Bei, I ......I have already told you several times that but you won’t believe me. He, he ......He is the real one.”

Min Rou rushes ahead one step, fluttered and said: “You ......Are you Yu’er?”

That person nodded and said: “Mother, father, I am here.”
    Bai Wanjian stepped one step and asked: “Do you also recognize me?”
    That person lowered his head and said: “Bai Shishu.....fellow disciples …I recognize you all”
    Bai Wanjian sneered and said: “We too are here.”

Bei Haishi knits his brows and said: “These two people have similar appearances, their height and age is also same, but one is the Bangzhu of the clan of eternal happiness. I won’t be able to recognize the real one. This seriously is a big world, every thing is possible, and it’s really strange… You ......You are Shi Bangzhu, isn’t it?”
    That person nodded.

Bei Haishi said: “Recently, Bangzhu suddenly disappeared? We looked for him everywhere. Afterwards some people saw this ......this youth, and said that he is on the skyscraping cliff, so we then went there to invite him, coughed ......Cannot think truly ......Coughs ......it’s actually a long story.”

The hall suddenly went silent and the people looked at Shi Potian, then take a look at Shi Zhong Yu, two people have quite a similar appearances but if you put them side by side than they were greatly different too. Shi Potian had a slightly dark complexion, his eyebrow were thick, and was inferior to Shi Bangzhu in looks. Shi Bangzhu was extremely handsome person but obviously these were subtle details and not that easy to distinguish. Min Rou looked at both of them and couldn’t restrain herself from crying.

Bai Wanjian said: “Appearance may be the same but the sword scar on his leg, how can they be same, I think there is some serious misunderstanding here.”

Dingdang also can’t restrain herself and said: “This person is false. Elder brother also had a scar on his left shoulder as well......”

Shi Qing was also suspecting these matters for some time so he said: “My child in his childhood once had injury on his buttock by a concealed weapon.” He pointed towards Shi Potian and said: “This person has this injury scar on his buttocks. We have verified it once.”

Now everyone was looking at Shi Potian and their mind filled with suspicion that who really this person is?

Zhang San said with a smile: “I already told you that these people has fabricated a story to make my brother Shi Bangzhu. Obviously to support their story they might have made those scars on his body when he was suffering from that grave sickness. We all know how good a physician ‘Bring back from death’ master Bei Haishi is?”

He went near the Shi Bangzhu suddenly and grabbed his dress at his shoulder and left leg. In a moment there were three holes in that person’s dress, at his shoulder, left leg and left buttock and revealed his snow white flesh. There were clearly three scars as mentioned by Shi Qing, Dingdang and Bai Wanjian.

The people called out: “Ohhh” as they were astonished with the essence of Zhang San’s martial art technique. He grasped him with such convenience and cut the holes in his dress but without injuring him. They saw that his scars were similar to one they saw on Shi Potian earlier when Bai Wanjian came.

Dingdang went ahead to Shi Bangzhu and asked: “You ......You ......really are Elder brother Shi?”

That person smiled bitterly and said: “Dingdang, you don’t recognize me. I have not seen you for such a long time; I am suffering such heartache. You actually made me feel as if I am in seventh heaven. You don’t recognize me still I won’t forget you even if we are separated for hundred years…thousand years….forever.”

Dingdang listened to his words and knew that he in fact is his lover and started sobbing and said: “You ......You are really are my elder brother Shi. He ......this hateful swindler, He can’t even say simple cordial words? I was deceived by him!”

As she said these words to Shi Bangzhu, she reached with her hand and clasped his hand and held him tightly, he showed a faint smile to her. Dingdang felt as if a nice spring breeze was flowing and felt extremely happy.

Shi Potian stepped forward two steps and said: “Dingdang, I already told you several times that I am not your elder brother Shi, you .....You never believed me?”

Suddenly he heard a sound and his face was burning near his cheek.
    Dingdang slapped him and said: “You are a swindler, oh, oh!” As she said these words she felt a deep agonizing pain in her palm. As she slapped Shi Potian, she also received an injury because of his higher internal energy. She shook her palm with extreme pain.

Shi Potian said: “You ......You are feeling pain in your palm?”
    Dingdang gets more angry and said: “You are such a swindler; I don’t want to see your face!”
    Shi Potian felt dejected and muttered: “I ......I intentionally did not deceive you.”

Dingdang said angrily: “if it wasn’t intentional what it was? Your shoulder scar was fabricated and you didn’t tell about it, did you?”
    Shi Potian shook his head saying: “I did not know!”
    She stamped her foot and said: “Swindler, swindler, you get out of the way!” Her face flushed red.

Shi Potian got really sad and teardrops rolled from his eyes. He couldn’t restrain himself and drew back.

poor Shi potian.

Wow, what a difference from the old TVB's series version with Tony Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by sainuu View Post
    poor Shi potian.
    ya so sad... everything he believed in is gone and he lost his parents again.

But at least the mistake is cleared up but what quick roundabout the whole thing was!

Default WTF WTH WTF WTH

WTF WTF WTH WTH lol

Shi Qing turned his head towards Bei Haishi and asked: “Master Bei, this ......this young man, where did you found him? It’s really hard to plant someone as a sect leader of such a reputable sect. In the martial arts realm there are so many friends and acquaintance but still you managed to do it. Please explain so we actually know what happened.”

Bei Haishi said: “This person has a similar facial appearance as Shi Bangzhu and they look entirely alike. You manor master Shi Qing and lady Min Rou are the parents of Shi Bangzhu but you didn’t distinguish then as a bystander I have to admit my mistakes, actually it wonder we didn’t managed to recognize him?”

Shi Qing nodded in front of everyone but still had doubts in his mind but didn’t say anything.

Min Rou said: “My husbands and I have not met my son for many years, he has grown up a lot and it’s not easy to identify. However you master Bei are with him for so many years now, you meeting him on daily basis but still you didn’t recognize. You are a very astute person master Bei; I don’t think you have admitted your mistake yet.”
    Bei Haishi coughs several times, forced a smile and said: “This ......This also not necessarily true.”

That day in the skyscraping cliff when he saw Shi Potian, he knew at the first glance that this person was not Shi Bangzhu but his looks at quite similar to him. He was looking for Shi Bangzhu everywhere but apparently he was not able to find him. Suddenly a he got an idea to plant this person as the Bangzhu. Shi Potian was really ignorant and easy to manipulate but he cannot acknowledge these thing in front of everyone so he said: “Shi Bangzhu took over the leadership of the clan of eternal happiness by defeating Situ Bangzhu in front of entire sect. You people are saying that I planted him as sect leader. I don’t understand this word “planted”…how does this comes in to picture?”

Shi ZhongYu said: “Master Bei, if the matter has come to this point then, no need to conceal anything. That day I offended you in the Huai’An mansion. You said you will forgive my life and won’t say about this matter to anyone and asked me join the clan of eternal happiness. You asked me to ask Situ Bangzhu in the presence of everyone, why he compelled He Xiangzhu to commit suicide, to ask him why he is not willing to meet the envoys of command of reward and punishment.”

I asked him: “My martial art skills are pretty low, how can I face Situ Bangzhu?

He replied that he and numerous other clan members will close him down. After that incident in that hall actually all of you people fell down upon Situ Bangzhu and compelled him leave. Hereafter in all matters, haven’t I listened to your Master Bei?
    If you wanted me to go east than how dare do I approach west? I felt really shackled and didn’t have the appetite for it so I ran away to Yangzhou and enjoyed my life in oblivion. After that I was seized by these two friends in here. They blocked my acupuncture point and put me on the roof. Master Bei, this clan of eternal happiness works as you want it to. I was merely a puppet for show. Please show mercy and exempt me.” He was really eloquent and gave systematically the turn of events in his own version.

Bei Haishi’s complexion turned pale, he said: “What words did you say at the time you became the Bangzhu of this sect? At the last moment, you actually are reneging on a promise.”

Shi ZhongYu said: “Oh, how dare could I refuse at that time? I was helpless and no one to support. Today in front of my parents and other masters I want to say truth.”

He knew that the envoys of command of reward and punishment are already here. If he cannot push the blame on these people than he is finished, also he had his parents here, they might help him.

Mi Hengye said loudly: “Bangzhu, your words rather confuse right and wrong. You were the sect leader of this sect for three years, its not a matter of days or weeks, you abused your power, you were merry making, mistreated women of respectable family, has master Bei forced you for that too? You kept on proclaiming to the numerous brothers that you will accept the invitation of command of reward and punishment and in fact you swore an oath to pledge this. If not for this why would numerous brothers from the sect allow you to deliberately create trouble?”

Shi ZhongYu found it hard to reply so he kept on talking to Bei Haishi and said with a smile: “master Bei, your skills are not small; I will live in seclusion and won’t annoy anyone now. You asked this boy to come out fortunately from somewhere. This boy's facial expression is similar to me too. He also likes pretending to be others then why asked me in the start to become Bangzhu? Father, mother, this place is really troublesome, we should depart early.” He was fluent and clever compared to Shi Potian. The reality was anyone can easily identify them by the manner they speak.

Mi Hengye, Cheng Chong and other people from the clan of eternal happiness called out at the same time. Someone said fiercely: “You want to go out this hall, fine try it but it won’t be so easy.” As he was saying these words everyone moved their hands towards their sword hilt.
    Zhang San laughed aloud and said: “Shi Zhong Yu, Master Bei, we have opened this small window in the roof to speak some frank and straightforward words. Actually the reputation of your Situ Bangzhu and Shi Bangzhu is not that great, to be honest, you are not supposed to get the invitation to the island of heroes. Clan of eternal happiness have been dishonorable and wicked in many matters in the past many years, me and elder brother has arrived at your sect today to actually “punish” everyone and hoped that Shi Bangzhu will not actually accept the invitation but actually it’s out custom to invite at least once so I will ask once again, Shi Bangzhu, are you accepting the invitation to island of heroes? Good, extremely good, extremely good! You are not accepting it then!”

Bei Haishi and the rest of the people from clan of eternal happiness were shocked as if their heart popped in their mouth. They knew that if Shi ZhongYu doesn’t accept the invitation then they have to fight these people. After listening to this fat person, they actually understood that their primary intention obviously is to exterminate the clan of eternal happiness. The enemy of the enemy is a friend but in this case if Shi ZhongYu is not willing to accept the invitation than, how is that good?
    Instantly, in the hall there was not a single sound. Everybody was looking at Shi Zhong Yu.

Shi Potian said: “Master Bei, elder brother ......you must not do as you have done earlier, it’s not good to kill so many people as you have done at the flying fish sect and the iron fork sect. There you exterminated each and every person. It doesn’t matter what good it does but please take down those bronze medals first, so as to avoid bloodshed. Both sides are good brothers and should talk and resolve this matter.”
    Bei Haishi said: “Yes, Shi Bangzhu, You don’t have any other alternative but to accept this bronze medal.”

Shi Potian said to Shi ZhongYu: “Shi Bangzhu, you have to accept these bronze medals. If you accept than only you have to go to island of heroes but if you won’t than everyone will die along with you......Don't you have a heart?”

Shi ZhongYu sneers at him and said: “You ask me to generous to these people. Actually to say these words are easy but to walk the talk is a different matter altogether. You are already talking so much about justice and humanity that a Bangzhu should take responsibility and keep off the disaster to help the sect, so why don’t you yourself accept these two bronze medals? Now is it funny?”

Shi Potian sighed, looked at Shi Qing, Min Rou and Dingdang, and said: “Master Bei, numerous brothers and sister from the sect have their hopes on me that I will make this disaster disappear, I may not be the Bangzhu of this sect but I am ready to accept these bronze medals and the invitation to go to island of heroes!”
    As he said these words he puts out a hand to take hold of the bronze medal.

I think Shi Potian qualifies for ying xiong status with this.

very fast updates. thank you very very much.

Yaaay! I was away for a week, and come back to all these great updates.