Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Xia ke xing: Chapter 10 onwards...Take 2

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    guys, just fyi.... I am informing with heavy heart that I won't be able to continue this translation in near future, actually am getting married in two weeks (dunno why I am sad??)
    Hopefully will be back by next month..c u all..til then god bless me!

some one pm abhay and tell to leave the honey moon bed and come translate... grrrr

lol some people...

getting married and honeymoon is too important for interrupted.. qwqwqq..
    have a good son soon abhay! wish he'll be a good arsenal striker.. he he

Quote Originally Posted by bharata View Post
    getting married and honeymoon is too important for interrupted.. qwqwqq..
    have a good son soon abhay! wish he'll be a good arsenal striker.. he he

its been allmost a month... i thought hunny moons last for 1-2 weeks ?
    Last edited by aliderhamy; 03-13-09 at 04:37 PM.

i think he said that his marriage was in 2 weeks, so that plus honeymoon is about a month.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    its been allmost a month... i thought hunny moons last for 1-2 weeks ?
    hehe. I only had a honeymoon of about 1 week - but I've known people to take a month.

You need it though - getting married is exhausting! (but good )

Is this a short break for his wedding + honeymoon, or will we need another translator?

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo View Post
    Is this a short break for his wedding + honeymoon, or will we need another translator?
    Dunno.

We can either wait or get a volunteer to translate.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Default Meh come translate

I know you said you recon this novel is booring. but its not

any ways this is my vote for what you should translate. see if anyone else has some better ideas. 5$ US sais my idea is best just pm your paypal account... hahahaha

It's not boring but extremely...

click to show/hide spoilers
    anti-climax LOL. All the power-ups which can even take-on the Super-Saiyan just stood there un-used. I guess JY need to go to the loo ASAP and then forgot to continue the novel by introducing more powerful opponents so that SPT can kick-*** using his newfound power from the wall painting

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    It's not boring but extremely...

anti-climax LOL. All the power-ups which can even take-on the Super-Saiyan just stood there un-used. I guess JY need to go to the loo ASAP and then forgot to continue the novel by introducing more powerful opponents so that SPT can kick-*** using his newfound power from the wall painting

ahhh so its kinda like zang wuji matter of fact ultimate fighter with no worthy adversaries ?

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    ahhh so its kinda like zang wuji matter of fact ultimate fighter with no worthy adversaries ?
    Nope ZWJ got many adventures and difficult fights after the Brightness Peak (Du Monks and the 3 Ah) while

SPT after returning from the Island with all the superb power-up just do nothing. After that it's all just exposition and then the story ended. People also doesn't realise about SPT new found power and it's not even tested or used to fight a final big-bad, well at least there is those "Jump Over CONTINENT" thingy LOL - just joking

Hi guys...i'm back .
    I know its been quite a while but at least I have started translating again, will try to post something in a day or two.
    ~cheers

Y E S !

I know i'm going to get my SPT dose one of these days...

Was so patiently waiting for your return!!

Welcome back,

that was some mighty honeymoon you got there - - - -

Abhay finally came back. We Have Waited So Long.

That is one long honeymoon!!\

Welcome back.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    That is one long honeymoon!!\

Welcome back.

Han Solo
    heee he heee

Ding Busi looked at that tall person by swiveling his eyes but not turning his face, sneered slightly and said: “you are from the black dragon sect from Jinzhou, isn’t it? Young fellow, you come to the central plains, carrying this nine-soft whip and looking down arrogantly at all of us, are you tired of living?”

This man was Feng Liang; the head of black dragon sect of Jingzhou, nine-soft whip was his sect's inherited martial-art. When he heard Ding Busi actually knowing about his origin, he felt happy, he thought: “this nine-soft whip I am carrying is my sect’s heritage; unexpectedly my black dragon sect’s reputation is so good that even people in central plain too know about it.”

He said immediately: “Yes, I am from the black dragon sect of Jingzhou. Old gentleman what is your name?” he asked politely.
    Ding Busi patted the table with earth-shaking sound, and said loudly: “irritates me! Irritates me! Irritates me!”
    He said these characters “irritates me” three times, lifted his bowl to drink, but his face was very calm and actually he was grinning and didn’t look angry. Other people didn’t know what the meaning of these characters is or what they refer to? They only heard him to thinking aloud: “nine soft-whips is as nimble and resourceful weapon as an arrow. It’s difficult to learn, difficult to use and most difficult to grasp its essence. To master it is as if to rein a dragon. Any Tom, Dick and Harry is nowadays carrying this nine soft-whips, it really irritates me!”

Feng Liang was initially happy that this old knew about the nine soft-whips and looked at him like an intimate friend but when he listened to him saying “irritates me”, he thought: “I don’t have clue why this old gentleman is angry?”

Ding Busi didn’t pay any attention towards him, raised his eyes and looked all around at room, and thought aloud: “when your grandpa sees other people waving and thrusting swords and saber, I am not angry but when I see idiots raising nine soft-whips, just can’t control this rage. His grannies, those Peng brothers from Hunan were using nine soft-whips, last year your grandfather butchered both of them. That military officer from Sichuan surnamed Zhang too was using nine soft-whips, your grandpa hit his brain to pulp. A lady from Fengyang in Anhui province too used nine soft-whips; grandfather did not like killing woman, so I only cut her both hands and asked her henceforth not to bump in to me in future.”

The more people listened the more they got startled, although it looked that this old man was farting, speaking wild and nonsense but actually they have heard that what he was saying is not a lie. The Peng brothers from Hunan, Shi Dipeng from Zhenjiang, Peng Suohu all used nine soft-whips and all of them got killed last year, they even heard it in Guandong.
    Feng Liang’s facial color went pale, he moved his hand to nine soft-whip's handle and said: “how is it that you’re Excellency hate people using nine soft-whips so much as to kill them?”

Ding Busi laughed aloud and said: “you’re talking nonsense! How can Grandpa hate people using nine soft-whips?” He moved his hand to his bosom and with a crashing sound he took out his nine soft-whips. This soft whip was glittering and divided nine parts; obviously a lot of gold was used to make it. Although the whip was the main weapon but there were several types of assorted gems on the handle and it looked sparkling, bright and truly magnificent, exhibiting both overwhelming power and attractiveness.

All of sudden numerous people hearts went cold and some said: “Oh…he too carries nine soft-whips.”
    Ding Busi said: “Boy, you have not even learnt a two third of your martial-arts and you are roaming the martial-art world carrying the nine soft-whips, taking the seat of honor with others, if some challenges you would be crawling on your four limbs or will evade him and crawl back to your home, how can you belittle these nine soft-whips? Grandpa has already heard that black dragon sect from Jinzhou uses the nine soft-whips and people have inherited it from about seven-eight generations. I already wanted to come and kill your entire family cleanly but Ah...it is only that Jinzhou is extremely cold and grandpa was disinclined to catch up people so afar and kill them, but you boy, came yourself to the central plains carrying the nine soft-whips, its good. It’s really good!
    It would have been better if you had hanged yourself, come what are you waiting for now?”

When Feng Liang heard it he understood that originally this old person also uses the nine soft-whips and don’t want others to use the same weapon. He thought that this person is really harsh and unreasonable. He was going to reply then he heard someone saying these words in a resounding voice: “humph! Thanks god! This old fellow doesn’t use a sword, such a fortune.”
    Ding Busi looked at the person who said these words, he saw a person from the west region, on his cheek a fine beard saying all these words with a straight face. He then asked: “I don’t use the sword so what?”
    That person with the beard said: “if grandpa was also using a sword then by your rule you would have killed me too. In this martial-art world thousands of people use the sword so you have to kill all these people, now that would be really tiresome, isn’t it? That is why I said we are fortunate.” As he said he moved his hands and drew out his sword from his waist and inserted it on the table.

This sword was purple gold in color with a thin black edge, on the hilt was hanging a purple silk. As soon as he inserted the sword in the table, the entire table vibrated and all the dishes and bowls hit each other and made noises. Everyone understood that this sword is really heavy and the person had enormous strength.
    This man was Lu Zhengping, the chief of the sharp sword sect from Changbai Mountain’s in Zilin.

All of them heard a notch sound; Ding Busi quickly put back his nine soft-whips in his bosom, curved his left hand and pulled out the sword from the waist from the man standing close to him. He said: “grandpa now carries a sword in his hand so what? Oh, is not right! Irritates me! Irritates me! Irritates me!”

The type of sword was the most common weapon in the martial-art world. Here in about nineteen people at least eleven were holding swords in their waists. When they saw how skillfully and with extreme quickness he has snatched the sword from that person they couldn’t help but shivered and shocked at the same time and immediately everyone’s hand reached to the hilt of their sword.

He again said: "Grandpa has also nickname called 'not more than four a day', even if I have to kill still there are eleven young fellows with sword in their hand. It will take your grandpa three days to kill all of you... “People heard him self-proclaiming himself as called 'not more than four a day' and suddenly understood who this old man is.

Several people blurted out: "He... He is Ding Busi."

He laughed out aloud and said: "Grandpa today won’t kill more than four people…you know what they call me…Ding Busi”. He called his name aloud again then said: “As per my nick name I will kill only four people, maybe this young fellow too who is roaming around with this nine soft whips in his waist. However I may forgive you all if you kowtow in front of me and say me grandpa, then I might not kill you." However he heard heng heng sound of people sneering at him. Four people suddenly stood up and moved out of the shop and lined up outside, in addition to Feng Liang, Fan Yifei and Lu Zhengping these three people, the fourth one was a middle-aged woman.

This woman didn’t hold her weapons in her hand but had them tied to her waist with a doubled up sash. She had two rows of shining knife, each knife about half length to normal knife, at least there were three dozen more knife were neatly tugged in an embroidered flower around her waist.
    Fan Yifei held a pair of judge pens in his hands.
    He said: "We all, brother Feng Liang, the head of black dragon sect of Jingzhou , myself Fan Yifei, younger brother Lu Zhengping from the sharp sword sect from Changbai sect and the lady from the Wan ma manor, flying locust Gao San Niangzi have come to the central plains to meet and work on for a common purpose. We and you grandpa Ding Busi has no past feuds or enmity; still you have humiliated us again and again, one can tolerate but to what end? "

Talking

thanks. keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by sainuu View Post
    thanks. keep going.

that update was owesome was exactly what I was hoping for... thanks a million abhay.

Yesss! I hope you had an awesome honeymoon, and am very glad you are back.