Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Xia ke xing: Chapter 10 onwards...Take 2

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

bai zizi had eaten some snake gallballders and snake blood that increased his inner power. could those be the same type as the snake yang guo ate and the snake blood guo jing drank. even through he had ordinary inner power techniques, he was able to improve above the other sect leaders, it could not have been something ordinary.

did bai lose his mind because of the ding's poisonous palm?
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

It's just a plot device k-o-t-s, I wouldn't read too much into it.

“As the matter stood, everybody was angry but did not dare to say anything. On the other day, we conducted a funeral procession for the three fellows and the two doctors.

Master actually came inside the mourning hall and then kicked spirit table of those five dead people. Du Shidi had the courage to go forward to persuade the master to put up the ancestral tablet but he got his legs cut by him.

That night, then seven elders from the sect met to discuss the situation. Everybody saw with their own eyes that the snow mountain sect been disintegrating and everybody felt insecure. They all thought that master’s palm can fall anyone of them and they can lose their life for no rhyme or reason. They discussed and came to conclusion that they have no other recourse so they decided to put some anesthetics in master’s food secretly. He was unconscious but they actually added the handcuffs and shackles in the hand and foot to keep him in control.

Our act defied our superiors, it was a great sin, we are taking the responsibility of what we have done and will accept whatever master-wife Shi command us to do.”

After that he bowed to Grandma Shi and drew back into the crowds.
    Grandma Shi stayed in her place and thought for half of the day, she remembered that her husband as a hero but after arriving she listened to his stupid behavior and deeds and could not help as her eyes turned red in rage and tears started to flow copiously.

She fluttered and asked: “What Wanli has spoken cannot be an exaggeration but still it’s seems bizarre.” As she said these words, the tears were rolling on her cheeks.

The people did not speak. For a long time no one spoke, finally Cheng Zixue said: “Sister-in-law Shi, this is actually the truth. If we deceive you again, won’t we be committing one more crime on top of another?”

Grandma Shi said fiercely: “You imprison your sect leader and think that all your fellow disciples are stupid and don’t understand anything. You slaughtered innocents, you collaborated with others and seized Wanjian and other disciples who have returned from central plains. Do you really expect me to believe your empty words? It looks this sect has no need of the first generation disciples any more, I will stamp out the source of trouble who have started this violent treachery?”

Qi Zimian said: “Sister-in-law, Little brother did not approve of attacking the sect leader and other fellow disciples. I argued with Liao Shidi intensely, in fact for this reason all this fight started at the first place. I think you have already heard this matter.”

Grandma Shi got lost in her thought and now she was not crying any more. She sighed and said: “This is called “it takes two hands to clap”, this matter is the way it is….one can’t blame anyone inside the family anymore.”

After Liao Zili from was injured by Bai Wanjian on his leg, he lost a lot of blood but still standing on the sidelines and not a single person came forward to help him. Actually his disciples were all afraid now that they too will be implicated by association with him and no one came out to help.

Grandma Shi formerly listened to him to advocating strongly that they should kill Bai Zizai and their son and she hated him for that but after Feng Wanli stated the reason, the situation has changed considerably. The reality was that the problem was started by her own husband and she cannot help but felt pity for all these people.

She shouted to the disciples from fourth branch: “You animals, you are watching with own eyes that your own master has experienced a severe wound and unexpectedly you are all standing beside him but not helping him. Do you consider yourself a human or not?”

The disciples from fourth branch immediately rushed forward and wrapped up his leg. Other people felt relived as if a large stone has been removed from their heart, they thought: “She has forgiven Liao Zili, our crime was much lighter so we should be safe too.”

Some people have taken the key immediately and opened the shackles and handcuffs on Geng Wanzhong, Wang Wanren, Wang Wanyi, Wan Zi and other fellow disciples.

Grandma Shi said: “The mental state of the sect leader was abnormal for a while and his behavior was improper, you should have tried to remonstrate actually but you people went on to defy your superior. This is a big matter; I have investigated this matter and will settle it in future.
    Our first step right now is to get the sect leader out and discuss this matter.”

As soon as the people listened this, the complexion changed suddenly and everyone thought: “If that devil escapes that prison then everyone’s life is in danger.”

Various people looked at her but no one dared to make any sound.
    Grandma Shi got angry and shouted: “What's wrong? Can you imprison him for a lifetime? Do you people dislike him that much?”
    Cheng Zixue said: “Sister-in-law Shi, at present you are the leader of the snow mountain sect, you must not free him immediately. Senior fellow-disciple must be freed but first we must try to cure his sickness otherwise ......Otherwise ......”

Grandma Shi said fiercely: “Otherwise what ….”

Cheng Zixue said: “Little brother will like to say goodbye to all of you and will like to not show my face to anyone in the sect.” As he was saying these words he bowed in front of her and clasped his hand.

Qi Zimian, Liang Zijin also said: “Sister-in-law Shi, you are broad-minded and generous, you have forgiven everybody, we will too like to descend the mountain and will not dare to step into the Ling Xiao city again for the rest of our life.”

Grandma Shi thought: “These people fear that the old bastard will come out then will go after them. If everybody will run away than it won’t take much time before Ling Xiao city will become an empty city. What will then happen to the Snow mountain sect?”

She said: “Good! There is no hurry for a while; I will take a look at him first, if he does not behave properly than we will not free him.”
    They all looked at each other for a while and thought: “You husband and wife will be good to each other, you will be partial towards him anyway. If she has to free that old lunatic than why don't we run away?”

Grandma Shi said: “Jian’er, A’Xiu!” She approached Shi Potian and said: “Yidao, you three come with me.”

She said to Cheng Zixue and other fellow disciples: “Please lead me and these three people to that prison where that old bastard is kept. You all can listen to what I am talking to him and so can be assured that I am not plotting against anyone or am biased towards anyone.”
    Last edited by Abhay; 10-02-09 at 03:04 AM.

"Can you close him for a lifetime?"

Should be, can you imprison him for a lifetime?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Don't bother asking about such minor changes...just do it (i told u i m lazy ..I don't take any offence ...and also we all are simply interested in translating it in a better way)

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    "Can you close him for a lifetime?"

Should be, can you imprison him for a lifetime?

Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    Don't bother asking about such minor changes...just do it (i told u i m lazy ..I don't take any offence ...and also we all are simply interested in translating it in a better way)
    No, i try to respect the translator's intent and not having the original chinese text nor the ability to read it makes me even more cautious.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Cheng Zixue said: “How can it be possible….little brother did not dare, won’t it be really oversensitive?” Even though he said these words he led those people towards the prison. It was actually a matter of life and death. Qi Zimian and Liang Zijin followed them, Liao Zili too pouted at his disciples, and so all people followed them to that place.

The line of people crossed the hall and moved in towards the prison and after some time they all reached the place where Shi Potian was originally imprisoned. Cheng Zixue arrived towards them and said: “In here! We are using this place as a prison for several generations.”

Shi Potian had already suspected that the person he tried to free was in fact the old master Bai and when they reached that place, he was sure by now that he guessed correctly.

A disciple took out the key and went to the gate of prison to open the lock however he was shocked by the knowledge that the iron lock was already unlocked.

He got frightens and had a ghastly pale look on his face, he thought: “Iron lock is open; this means that the old lunatic has came out.” Both of his hands started trembling and he unexpectedly did not dare to push open the gate.

Grandma Shi made an effort to push and the gate opened smoothly. Suddenly as if by prior agreement, Qi Zimian, Liang Zijin and Cheng Zixue, these three people withdraw several steps. As they went inside and looked at the door of the second room where Bai Zizai was imprisoned; that disciple called out: “This looks bad! The gate was unlocked.....it looks he has run!”

As he said these words, he remembered that Grandma Shi was standing next to him and shut up. His hand was trembling and he didn’t dare to open the door of that room, his keys made a loud clattering sound.
    Shi Potian wanted to say to him: “This gate was left open by me only but he was acting as a mute for such a long time that he could force him to say these words.

Grandma Shi snatched the key, inserted it in the keyhole a turned it. She detected that the lock was already open. As she moved to open the door, she was really anxious at this moment. She cannot help but to think that: “He is mentally unstable at the moment, if he has run away to the Ling Xiao city then what a big catastrophe would that be.” As he she pushed the door, she couldn’t restrain her hands from trembling.
    The door only opened several inches and they all heard an old man laughing out aloud.

The people sighed in great relief. They all heard old master Bai laughing wildly and saying loudly: “What good are the Shaolin School and Wudang sect? All of them are breaking wind and doing nothing at all? Starting today, in the martial arts world, everybody must study the martial art of the snow mountain sect. All the other schools must be shut and closed. Did everybody hear? All over the world, as the official look for the emperor, the scholar look for Confucius, martial art experts will look at “power and virtue gentleman”. Whoever refuses to accept, I will crush his head.”

Grandma Shi shoved open the door several inches, in the dim glimmer, she saw only the handcuffs and shackles on the hands and legs of her husband. His whole body was circled with another shackle and he was tied up between two giant stone columns. She couldn’t help but felt a sickening feeling in her heart.

Bai Zizai looked at his wife, stayed dull for a moment and then said with a smile immediately: “Is very good, is very good! You have come back. Now in the martial arts world everybody will revere me, the snow mountain sect will rule the world, we will close all the other various sects and schools. Shi, are you all right?”

Grandma Shi sighed and tried to calm down and said: “It is good! But how will various sects and school will be shut down?”

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “You are not able to understand. The martial art of the snow mountain sect the highest, no sects and school can stand in front of us so naturally they will be shut down.”
    Grandma Shi pulled A’Xiu in front of him and said: “You look, who has come back?”

She knew the her husband doted on this little granddaughter, this mental state was unstable and abnormal, when A’Xiu fell of the cliff, he was quite disturbed and all this problem might be triggered by that incident only so she thought that perhaps he might convalesce once he sees that his granddaughter is safe.

A’Xiu called out: “Grandfather, I have come back, I have not died, I fell in to the mountain valley in the snow but I was fortunate enough that Grandmother found me and rescued me.”

Bai Zizai felt comfortable as he looked at her and said: “Is very good, you are A’Xiu. You have not died; the grandfather likes you very much. A’Xiu, you are clever, now tell me, whose martial art is best in the world?”
    A’Xiu said in a low voice: “It is the grandfather!”

Bai Zizai laughed and said: “A’Xiu, you are a really clever girl!”
    Bai Wanjian rushed ahead two steps and said: “Father, the child came late and seized by these villains. Let the child unlock you.”

Cheng Zixue and others were standing close to the gate, their face turned ashen, they only waited for Bai Wanjian to go forward to unlock and everybody planned to then turn and run away.

They actually heard Bai Zizai shouting: “Unlock me! Who wants you to unlock? These handcuffs and shackles, in your father’s eye, are nothing but rotten wood and mud. I only need to shake my hand gently and can break them. I do not want to that now. I like to sit and meditate with my eyes shut. In this entire world; vertically and horizontally in several thousand miles, even if several thousand people together come, still they won’t be able to injure your father’s hair, how can some people lock me?”
    Bai Wanjian said: “Yes, the father is unmatched in the world, nobody can certainly harm you father. This moment mother and A’Xiu have returned, it’s a big family reunion, I humbly ask father to come and to the hall and drink with us.” As he said these words, he took the keys and move towards him to unlock the handcuffs.

Bai Zizai got angry: “I tell you to walk, than you walk! I have worn these metallic shackles, it’s actually really interesting, and you think I can't open them? Get away quickly!”
    Bai Wanjian was startled and as he drew back two steps, the key fell on the ground. He knew by watching the face of his father that he was not fine. On the other hand he can understand the distress of the fellow disciples if he got freed so he faked his shock and let the key fall.
    Cheng Zixue and others heard it and cannot restrain to look around and came inside to steal a glance.

Bai Zizai shouted: “You saw me, why don't you pay your respect? The one in front of you is the greatest hero of all time?”

They all thought: “He is tied up at this moment on the stone column, from this distance we don’t need to fear him, but Madam Shi will free him eventually, what’s wrong in flattering someone, it might save our life in future.”

They bowed and said: “the leader of the snow mountain sect “power and virtue gentleman” is easily the best swordsman in the world through the ages, his internal strength is the best, his skills in the concealed weapons is the best, he is a big hero and chivalrous person, a great master of profound learning and integrity.”

Liang Zijin then said hurriedly: “Old master Bai is the great leader of the Snow mountain sect. All these Shaolin, Wudang, Emei and Qingcheng and several random school and sects should be closed down. All over the world, only master Bai should be revered alone.” Other people too got encouraged and started flattering.

Bai Zizai was self-satisfied, he nodded and smiled.

Grandma Shi really felt ashamed, she thought: “This old man has really gone crazy; but it might not be necessarily true. He saw that me and A’Xiu and recognized us clearly, it’s really bad situation, how do we cure him?”

Bai Zizai turned towards her suddenly, he asked Grandma Shi said: “That fellow Ding Busi had come to visit me and said that you arrived at Azure Conch Mountain to visit him and was lingering with him together for several days, what is this matter?”
    Grandma Shi got angry: “You have gone crazy, how can you believe this nonsense?”

A’Xiu too said: “Grandfather, that Ding Busi really compelled grandmother to go to his Azure conch mountain and he tried to take advantage of our precarious position but grandmother rather threw herself in the river to commit suicide but did not went with him.”

Bai Zizai smiled and said: “Is very good, is very good, I know her, how can she receive this shame? Afterward how did you manage to escape?”
    A’Xiu said: “Afterward, afterward ......” She pointed to Shi Potian and said: “Luckily this elder brother was there and we got rid of him and escaped Ding Busi.”

Bai Zizai casted a sidelong glance to Shi Potian, in the room the light was not enough so he didn’t recognized him as Shi ZhongYu but knew that he was the same person who tried to rescue him sometime back, in his heart he had a favorable impression for this young fellow and nodded to say: “This boy is not bad. Although compared to me or even my son, he not that good but he managed to expel Ding Busi, this is not bad.”

Grandma Shi was now driven beyond the limits of forbearance, she said loudly: “You really blow your trumpet? You are talking nonsense for such a long time now, the martial art of the snow mountain sect is the best under the sun, what kind of bullshit is that. This child is my disciple; he is better than your disciples.”

Bai Zizai laughed, he said: “Absurd, absurd! What ability do you have to be able to exceed mine?”

Grandma Shi said: “I have taught my disciple sword skills; you also taught your disciple your sect’s sword skills. My sword skills are better than your sword skill. Son, tell your master, whose sword skill is better and whose martial art skill is strongest?”

Bai Wanjian said: “This ......This ......” he was really influenced by the power and reputation of his father for such long period; he did not dare to complete his sentence.

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “he is your disciple, how could he be match to my disciple? In sword skills, tell me your mother is talking nonsense?”
    Bai Wanjian had a simple and straight personality, if he won then he won, if he lost then lost, he was defeated by Shi Potian so how could he not admit it?

He said: “Child is incompetent, I compared my skills with this boy just now, and he really won.”

Bai Zizai jumped suddenly but got pulled by the shackles back; he pulled the shackled with great strength and called out: “Nonsense, this is absurd! It’s doesn’t matter?”

Grandma Shi and Bai Zizai have lived together for several dozens years as husband and wife. Grandma Shi understood what he was thinking right now at this moment, she thought in her heart: “Old bastard thinks that his martial art is unmatched in the world, he was living in this Ling Xiao city as a king for such a long time, and something triggered his megalomaniac nature after his fight with Ding brothers; As the saying goes: ‘Worrying about a problem doesn’t solve it’. We need to ease his mind and give him some medicine. At first we have to force him to accept that he is the not the best martial art expert then only we can go further and persuade him to take any medicine.

It’s only a pity that Zhang San and Li Si have gone, otherwise I might have asked them to treat this insanity and give him some kind of medicine suited to this illness. I think I have to ask my disciple to compare his martial arts with him, although his martial art skills are not that high but his internal energy is very strong and he can actually defeat this old bastard. I have also to persuade this old bastard to fight first.”

She said: “Just boasting that you are superior to everyone in any form of the martial art skills through the ages is really a big talk. I think the internal energy of my disciple is better than you.”

Bai Zizai looked upwards and laughed wildly, he said: “Then the Bodhidharma and Zhang Sanfeng have come back to life, this child is no match for “power and virtue gentleman”. This child is yet wet behind the ears, with his baby face and such a young age, I only need to use about 30 percent of my internal energy and he will be sufficiently overawed.”
    Grandma Shi sneered and said: “Nonsense…are you not ashamed of mocking other person. Fine…compare your internal energy with this boy and we will see the truth.”

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “This boy is no match to even stand in front of me…I will just use a hand and he will be somersaulting in the air.”
    Grandma Shi knew that her husband has very good martial art skills, she was afraid that he can seriously injure Shi Potian in this competition and can even take his life so she said these words very earnestly: “This young boy is my disciple, he is also getting married to A’Xiu so just remember that he is going to be your beloved granddaughter's husband. You compare your skills by all means but don’t try to injure anyone.”

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “Does he want to be my granddaughter's husband? That will be a good match. Good, I will not injure him or take his life then.”

Suddenly they heard the footsteps sound of a person arriving at the outside of the stone prison in a hurry, he said aloud: “reporting to the sect leader, The sect leader of the Clan of the eternal happiness Shi Potian and 'Skyscraping Resident' Xie Yanke has rescue the Shi Qing couple and are challenging us in the big hall.” The person was actually Geng Wanzhong.

Bai Wanjian and Grandma Shi both make a startled sound as if by prior agreement and said: “Is it 'Skyscraping Resident’ Xie Yanke?”
    Shi Potian learned that Mr. and Mrs. Shi Qing are well, escaped the dangerous situation, he felt really relived but he listened that Shi Potian has arrived with Xie Yanke and got a bit confused. He assumed that in that was Shi ZhongYu has actually come himself with Xie Yanke. He thought: “this is good; I haven’t seen Grandfather for so many days.”

Grandma Shi said: “We don’t have any friendship or enmity with either Xie Yanke or the clan of eternal happiness, and then what is this matter all about? Are they helping the Shi Qing couple?”
    Geng Wanzhong said: “That Shi Potian was quite impolite, he looked at the Ling Xiao city and said that he wanted to kill us all......we can’t escape.”

Bai Zizai got angry: “What is this nonsense! What thing is the clan of the eternal happiness? What thing is that Shi Potian? How many people does clan of eternal happiness have?”

Geng Wanzhong said: “They are only five people, besides the Shi Qing couple, Xie Yanke and Shi Potian, there is a young girl; She said that she was the granddaughter of Ding Busan.”

Shi Potian heard Ding Dang has also to arrived, he wrinkled his brows and looked at A’Xiu, he only saw her stare at him with her wonderful set of eyes. His complexion turned red and he thought: “She asked me to pretend as Shi ZhongYu but it’s good that she has rescued the Shi couple. Why is Shi ZhongYu pretending as Shi Potian? Did she deliberately wanted to keep me in suspense and perhaps decided to come to Ling Xiao city later with Xie Yanke and rescue us all.”

What's happening with Bai Zizai is incredibly funny yet there is a certain element of pathos too. Is the old duffer really insane or is he pretending to be insane so that he can dodge the summons from Xiake Island? What are his disciples to do when their master starts acting like that? The flattery that they heap on Bai Zizai recalls the praises chanted by the Sun-Moon sect disciples to their Sacred Chief Ren. They don't really believe what they're saying, in fact they probably find it just as hilarious as you and me, but have to say it with a straight face or else... Bai Zizai seems to be under the delusion of his own superiority whereas Ren Woxing, though he enjoyed the flattery, seemed still to have the self-awareness to know that his abilities didn't exceed the heavens - but tolerated and enouraged the cult of personality.

There are some pretty serious undertones to some of the howlingly funny dialogue. I can see why certain uh... authorities would have found sections like this very uncomfortable reading.

From what I have read..it seems a acute case of meglomania

Quote Originally Posted by Patudo View Post
    What's happening with Bai Zizai is incredibly funny yet there is a certain element of pathos too. Is the old duffer really insane or is he pretending to be insane so that he can dodge the summons from Xiake Island? What are his disciples to do when their master starts acting like that? The flattery that they heap on Bai Zizai recalls the praises chanted by the Sun-Moon sect disciples to their Sacred Chief Ren. They don't really believe what they're saying, in fact they probably find it just as hilarious as you and me, but have to say it with a straight face or else... Bai Zizai seems to be under the delusion of his own superiority whereas Ren Woxing, though he enjoyed the flattery, seemed still to have the self-awareness to know that his abilities didn't exceed the heavens - but tolerated and enouraged the cult of personality.

There are some pretty serious undertones to some of the howlingly funny dialogue. I can see why certain uh... authorities would have found sections like this very uncomfortable reading.

Bai Zizai said: “Only five people, what they can do? You had had not said to him that: “the leader of the snow mountain sect “power and virtue gentleman” is easily the best swordsman in the world through the ages, his internal strength is the best, his skills in the concealed weapons is the best, he is a big hero and chivalrous person, a great master of profound learning and integrity.”

Geng Wanzhong said: “This ......This ......He is a person from the martial arts world; certainly he is aware of the reputation of the master.”

Bai Zizai said: “Yes, this may be wonderful! Both know my reputation, how dare they arrive to the Ling Xiao city and cause trouble? Yes! I am hiding in this small stone chamber to evade vulgar event spread over the world. They think that old master Bai has lost interest in the worldly affairs and have washed his hands pf sect matters so they visiting the city to bully us. Heh… Heh! You look, your master is like a big tree, if I don’t provide you shade than be ready to suffer.”

Grandma Shi gets angry: “You are such piece of work! Everybody come with me and let’s have a look at them.” As she said these words, she moved outside the door and Bai Wanjian, Cheng Zixue and others followed her.

Shi Potian was just about to follow her, suddenly Bai Zizai called out: “Boy, you stay here, I will teach you.”

Shi Potian paused and turned around. A’Xiu too had walked to the door but she got concerned about Shi Potian’s safety and immediately came back. She thought that grandfather is half-crazy and not mentally stable. If he compete with the Shi Potian on internal energy, she feared that he might kill him. She knew that her own skills were not good enough to save Shi Potian if he gets in a critical situation so she called out: “Grandmother, do grandfather must really …….compete with him!”

Grandma Shi turned her head and said: “Listen, if you injure my disciple or take his life then I will go to the Azure conch mountain and will not come back for a lifetime.”

Bai Zizai called out in anger: “You ......What words are you speaking?”
    Grandma Shi does not pay any attention, and moved out in a swagger and knocked the door on her way out. The prison room immediately went dark.
    A’Xiu bent and picked up the key for the foot shackles and handcuff and opened them. She said: “Grandfather, you teach him some moves but please remember that he has not practiced a lot and his ability is pretty ordinary.”

Bai Zizai was greatly happy, he said with a smile: “Good, I only need to teach him some moves but he will benefit from them for the rest of his life.”

Shi Potian had heard Bai Zizai saying that he has the best internal energy throughout age; he is the best swordsman ever and so on…Now he himself said that he is going to teach him some martial art skills and so he hurriedly said “Many thanks old master for pointers.”

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “Is very good, I will teach you several moves of shallowest type, if I teach you the profound skills then I‘m afraid that you won’t be able to comprehend.”

A’Xiu moved back to the door and opened the door, the room again filled with bright light. Shi Potian saw Bai Zizai standing comfortably now, his high head and his composure ad overwhelming personality dwarfing him. He looked like a deity and couldn’t restrain himself from getting afraid and drew back two steps.

Bai Zizai said with a smile: “No need to fear…you don’t have to be afraid, grandfather will not injure you. Now look, if I put out a hand to seize by your scruff and then squeeze your muscles ......” As he said these words his right hand moved to really seize Shi Potian by his scruff.

This move was both quick and the position was also wonderful, how could have Shi Potian evaded this attack did, his hand strength was disproportionately large, as soon as he grasped him, Bai Zizai wanted to throw him in the air but Shi Potian hurriedly concentrated his internal strength and stood firm, and wielded his right arm to attack his arm.
    Bai Zizai held his scruff and thought that he had succeeded in his first move but couldn’t believe that Shi Potian was still holding the ground and he didn’t manage to throw him. Suddenly Shi Potian attacked with his right arm and the right arm of Bai Zizai went numb and was severely aching as if thousands of pins have been pierced and he let loose his scruff.

He thought: “This boy's internal energy is really strong.” He tried to attack with his left hand and attacked at his chest.
    This time Shi Potian was alert and fended his attack and admired his skills and said: “Old master, these two moves were not much fiercer than that of Grandpa Ding Busi.

Bai Zizai was already secretly ashamed, but when he listened to him saying that his moves very not much fiercer than Ding Busi, he got excited and said: “Ding Busi, he isn’t much of an opponent?” he made a move to trip Shi Potian. Shi Potian moved like a flash and avoided his attack and did not stumble at all.

These three moves of Bai Zizai “yi jiu, yi zhua, yi ban” (to clutch, to grab, to trip) were known as “God tripping the ghost to fall in three steps”. Actually this was a unique move created by Bai Zizai himself. For dozens of years, many famous masters have fallen against this move of his. However when these three moves came across vigorous internal strength of Shi Potian even one was not as effective unexpectedly.

That day he and Ding brothers met, Ding Busi claimed that Grandma Shi have arrived at the Azure conch mountain and stayed there for several days. He got jealous and extremely angry. From that day onwards his mental state became a bit abnormal but today after seeing that she has returned, he knew that the story of her going to Azure Conch Mountains was fabricated. He also saw A’Xiu and was in his heart was really happy and his mental state stabilized a lot but he always believed that his “marital art is the first under heaven” and he was still firm on this belief.
    At this moment after his series of three moves cannot throw down this youth unexpectedly, his anger rose and his gain went mad. He shouted and attacked with his palm at his chest with about 30%-40% of his internal strength.

Shi Potian understood from the palm wind that this attack is really fierce and he moved his left hand to obstruct his attack. Bai Zizai comfortably avoided his arm and attacked on the other side. Shi Potian moved sideways to evade but Bai Zizai’s fist was coming with great speed and with a large sound the fist connected his right shoulder.
    A’Xiu called out in alarm. Shi Potian comforted her and said: “No need to get worried; I am not hurt.”

Bai Zizai got angry: “Young fellow, it isn’t that painful? Fine…. take one more of my fist again.” This fist attack was intercepted by is Shi Potian.
    Bai Wanjian was pretty comfortable and executed four moves consecutively; finally the fourth attack got him and he got hit on his left hip by his kick.

A’Xiu saw that the fight was getting more and more quick. Bai Zizai was attacking unceasingly with his fists and kicks. Shi Potian managed to keep off about half of the attacks only. Initially she was very worried, she called out: “Grandfather, show mercy!” But she saw that the complexion of Shi Potian was really gentle and he didn’t look in any pain.
    Bai Zizai kept on hitting Shi Potian continually or several moves, initially he remembered his wife’s word so only applied about 30%-40% of his strength for fear that he might get injured but after some time, no matter how he hit him with his palm or fist or kicked him, Shi Potian calmly withstood.

Bai Zizai was startled and at the same time extremely angry, he wanted to finish this fight quickly but things were getting strange. He gradually kept on increasing his internal strength with each of his move but he was unable to strike down the opposite party. He roared and put down the entire strength of his body in the attack and attacked repeatedly. Instantly, he caught one of the chains attached from the stone column and it hit the door and the door shut close.

As the fight progressed A’Xiu found it pretty difficult to breathe and experience unendurable pain and could not manage to stand inside the room so she came out of the room. She saw with own eyes that her grandfather was hitting Shi Potian with his fist with incomprehensible power and could not endure to look. The last event she saw was a chain hitting the door and the door shutting close.

She was extremely worries and secretly prayed: “God please bless us, do not let any of them get hurt in this fight, it should better if there is no victory or defeat and both of them give up.”

She only noticed after a moment that only after the door got close, the sound coming from inside was getting more and more loud, her brain was somewhat dizzy, it seemed that the ground underneath her was also somewhat shaking. However suddenly the sound stopped and she couldn’t hear a single thing.

A’Xiu put her ear on the orifice of the door to listen but unexpectedly there was not a least bit of sound. This silence after such a tumult and earth-shaking fighting was really eerie. She was panic-stricken and thought in her heart: “If grandfather won, than he will be surely complacent and would have been laughing. If Shi Lang triumphs, he will definitely come out of the door and call me but how is there no sound at all? Did someone get severely injured? Is it possible that both people used up all their strength and end up dead?”

She shivered at this thought and put out a hand to shove open the door slowly, she closed her eyes tightly and did not dare to look at the situation, for fear that when she open eyes she will see the corpses of both people lying horizontally or both people spitting blood and dead. After some moment she couldn’t restrain herself and opened one of her eye and saw Bai Zizai and Shi Potian both of them sitting on the ground. Bai Zizai had his eyes shut and Shi Potian actually turned towards her with a smile on hid face.

A’Xiu sighed and opened both eyes and saw clearly that Shi Potian had stretched out his right palm on the back of the Bai Zizai and was helping him to cure his wound.

A’Xiu called out: “Grandfather ......Is he injured?”
    Shi Potian said: “He is not injured. He just had some problems with his breathing; he will be fine in a moment!”

A’Xiu put her right hand to caress her chest as if calming her heart which was thumping wildly and said: “Thank God......”

Suddenly, Bai Zizai leapt from his place and shouted in a loud voice: “I have trouble in breathing? What ......what kind of nonsense is this?” He extended his palm to shoot down at the top of the head of Shi Potian but felt a fierce pain in his palm which was difficult to bear; he raised his palm and looked at it. He saw that his palms have swollen to double of its size and was almost red and purple. He feared that if he hit Shi Potian once again then his palm will burst first.

He at once thought about the fight with Shi Potian and understood that the internal energy of this boy is simply incredible. Actually it’s unthinkable, he recalled his dozens of moves in which his fist and palm attacks were simply bouncing of his body as if each of his moves were striking a stone wall. The opposite party has not been injured but his own palm actually could not endure, as he thought suddenly he also felt extreme pain in his both feet to as if millions of pins have been poked unceasingly, as he remembered that he kicked him several times too but instead his own feet got injured

He looked dumbly for half of the day and said: “Ahh! I always thought that my “internal energy was the best through the ages” and so on, the reality is that I was talking nonsense.” He took up the foot shackles and handcuffs and set them on his own hand and foot and got chained again.
    A’Xiu was startled and said: “Grandfather, what is this?”

Bai Zizai turned his body towards the cliff and in a low-spirited voice: “I was arrogant and conceited about my skills, this is a grave sin, I will face this wall to think of my faults here. You two go out quickly, I henceforth don’t want to see anyone else. You call on your grandmother and ask her to go to Azure Conch Mountain and never return to the Ling Xiao city”
    A’Xiu and Shi Potian looked at each other in blank dismay; they did not know what to do.

After a long period of time, A’Xiu complained: “You are not good, why do you have to flaunt your superiority?”

Shi Potian said in consternation: “I ......I did not, my fists were not projected at your grandfather.”

A’Xiu said: “What do mean by “your” grandfather? You won’t be disgraced or something if call him “Grandfather”.

Shi Potian understood her intention and called out sweetly in a low voice: “Grandfather!”

Bai Zizai waved his hands and said: “Go way quickly, go away! You….I have been your grandson, you are my grandfather!”

A’Xiu extended her tongue, smiled and said: “Grandfather is angry, come let us tell grandmother about it.”

End of Chapter -17

The 18th chapter
    A Request

A’Xiu and Shi Potian came out of that stone prison and moved towards the hall.

Shi Potian asked: “A’Xiu, Everybody saw me and said that I am that Shi ZhongYu. Even Master Shi Qing and Madame Shi cannot distinguish between us but you actually haven’t admitted your mistakes?”

The face of A’Xiu suddenly whitened and she stopped at the same place. At this time both people were walking on a garden trail, A’Xiu puts out a hand to hold the a tree, the complexion of her face turned pale. She calmed down and said: “That Shi ZhongYu once tried to bully me, I was mad and threw myself down the cliff to commit suicide. Eldest brother, you actually took his place and came here. You have to kill him”

Shi Potian hesitated and said: “He is the beloved son of the Shi Qing couple and their only son; Master Shi Qing and Madam Shi were extremely good to me, I ...... I ......I can’t kill their son.”

A’Xiu lowered her face, two lines of tears ran down her cheeks and she sobbed: “This is the first time I am asking you something and you do not consent ......You will also certainly bully me as my grandfather treats my grandmother. I ......I will go and tell grandmother and mother about this matter.” As she said these words she covered her face and rushed ahead.
    Shi Potian said: “A’Xiu…. A’Xiu…., listen my words.”

A’Xiu sobbed and said: “If you do not kill him, I will forever ignore you.” She didn’t stop and ran towards the hall.

Shi Potian too followed her in to the hall. He only saw that bright sword light was flashing in the hall, four people were fighting vigorously. He recognized that Bai Wanjian and three more people were fighting. He immediately noticed that actually three people with long swords in their hand were fighting together with a short old man in blue gown.

The moment he recognized the old man he called out: “Grandpa, how are you, I often think about you.” This old man was the Skyscraping resident Xie Yanke.

Xie Yanke was right now besieged by three senior masters of the snow mountain sect and he was holding the three long swords without any weapons. Suddenly he heard Shi Potian calling and raised his eyes to look to him and cannot restrain himself to get shocked and called out: “What's wrong......How come there are two of them?”

When master fight then the result is often decided by a single mistake, how could one take his mind off and divert his attention? Xie Yanke getting startled was a no small matter, the momentum changed suddenly and the Snow mountain disciples got the opportunity. The three long swords immediately moved to seize the opportunity to stab his lower abdomen. All the three people executed a move called “racing camel and fine steed”, the sword speed was quick and also ruthless and they saw with their own eyes that the sword point has bumped into his blue gown.
    Shi Potian shouted: “Careful!” The moment he saw them starting their move Shi Potian shouted and leapt to hold Bai Wanjian by his left shoulder and stiffly pulled him backward for several steps.

He suddenly heard two clank sounds as Xie Yanke put forth his unique skill 'Green Needles Clean-Palm Technique' in the emergency. He waited for the two swords to come together and then with his right palm attacked the swords.

Although his palm strike was quick but his blue gown has been cut in to two from the front by those two swords. He turned over his palm and went on an all out attack on those two people. In a moment both of them were flying in the air non-stop and collided with the wall of the hall. The intensity was such that the roof of the hall shook and some thin bamboo started to fall resembling like a sudden downpour. Suddenly Xie Yanke heard a patting sound as Shi Potian let go Bai Wanjian’s shoulder; Bai Wanjian has actually hit him on his face backhandedly.

Xie Yanke looked at Shi Potian and then looked at Shi ZhongYu sitting at the corner and then again at Shi Potian. He was still surprised and could not decide, he said: “You ......You two people are entirely alike?”

Shi Potian was really happy and he said with extreme happiness on his face: “Grandpa, are you here to rescue me? Many thanks to you! I am fine, they have not killed me. Dingdang, Brother Shi, you also have come. Master Shi Qing and Madame Shi, you are not injured, I am extremely relieved! Master, grandfather have put on the foot shackles and handcuffs and is not willing to come out, he wants you to go to Azure Conch Mountain.”

In a moment, he was thanking Xie Yanke, than he spoke to Shi ZhongYu the next moment he spoke to Shi Qing and then relayed Bai Zizai’s words to Grandma Shi. He said all these words jubilantly; people were really surprised to listen him speaking to so many people at the same time.

Xie Yanke was practicing ‘Green Needles Clean-Palm Technique' on the skyscraping cliff on the day when Bei Haishi arrived. He was actually trying to test the extent of his internal strength so he used up all his internal strength. In the meantime Bei Haishi came to the skyscraping cliff with eight skilled people. He said that he wanted to meet the leader of the Clan of eternal happiness. Xie Yanke refuted that he has any knowledge of the whereabouts of their sect leader and engaged in fight with Bei Haishi. However Xie Yanke had already exhausted his internal energy so couldn’t manage to win and instead withdrew back.

Although he retreated but one cannot say that he got defeated but he was bullied away from his sky scrapping cliff by these people. It was actually a great lifetime shame for him personally. He had exhausted his internal energy so there was no way he could have defeated Bei Haishi let alone the other martial art experts from clan of eternal happiness so he left the sky scrapping cliff.

However after careful consideration, he decided to perfect his ‘Green Needles Clean-Palm Technique’ and then only wanted to go to clan of eternal happiness. He thought that a true man can wait ten year for revenge and shouldn’t act on impulse therefore he went out-of-the-way and spent several month on practicing ‘Green Needles Clean-Palm Technique’. After that he went to Zhenjiang and arrived at the clan of eternal happiness. He injured four of the disciples standing as guard and called the sect leader to see him.

love how fast the translation is coming along. thanks abhay! am curious why xie yanke showed up here and what he's doing.

Default Scheeming

Quote Originally Posted by efflix View Post
    love how fast the translation is coming along. thanks abhay! am curious why xie yanke showed up here and what he's doing.
    He is trying to trick Shi Potians grand father into teaching him internal energy. or some other way of getting Shi Potian martial arts.

This is only my guess... but im sure as hell he aint there to save Shi Potian... at this piont i think he hates She Potian with all his heart.
    Ali Derhamy

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    He is trying to trick Shi Potians grand father into teaching him internal energy. or some other way of getting Shi Potian martial arts.

This is only my guess... but im sure as hell he aint there to save Shi Potian... at this piont i think he hates She Potian with all his heart.
    Not too sure about this but I think earlier chapter stated he was too proud of his own martial arts to the extant he didn't want to learn from the dolls at all or something like that? He's eccentric and unorthodox but has high pride and self esteem, kinda hard to imagine him wanting to learn from anyone else unless maybe Zhang 3 and Li 4. I imagine his temperament being similar with HYS and I just can't imagine HYS wanting to learn from anyone.

In the meantime after Dingdang deceived Shi Potian and exchanged him with Shi ZhongYu, they wanted to go to some faraway place but unexpectedly clan of eternal happiness has people everywhere to look for their sect leader. In less than half day, they met some of them and were forced to go back.

Bei Haishi and others hereafter monitored his every movement really tightly, they thought that this boy at that time in front of those envoys spoke big words but now he is frightened and don’t want to go to island of heroes and might try to escape.

Dozens of people were always on guard and did not leave him out of sight day or night, no matter how crafty Shi ZhongYu was he was not able to sneak off again. Shi ZhongYu somehow managed to escape the disaster of Ling Xiao city but again he was trapped and now might have to go to island of heroes. Needless to say that he was quite worried.

He discussed this matter with Dingdang several times. The two people agreed that he can’t go to the island of the heroes in any case but it also has been hard to sneak off from the sect without drawing any attention.
    For the time being Shi ZhongYu pretended to be Shi Potian. He was a quick-witted person but several people knew him well in the sect and he feared that they might recognize him eventually. However it might have been difficult for Shi Potian to disguise and pretend as Shi ZhongYu but it was actually hundred timed easier for Shi ZhongYu to pretend as Shi Potian. He has a guilty conscience after all, so he did not dare to behave haughtily like in the past and hid every day in the room and fooled around with Dingdang.

When some people came to ask his help about important matters, he will simply say yes…yes and ignored giving some suggestions.
    The people from clan of eternal happiness only wanted this person to keep his appointment with the envoys of island of heroes and were glad that he is paying no attention and acted as they seem fit.

When Bei Haishi first went to skyscraping cliff to meet sect leader that day, he fought with Xie Yanke for three moves. Although he was worried in his heart but after fighting three moves he thought that the internal energy of this person is pretty average and the reputation he enjoys in this martial art world is actually incompatible, so he didn’t thought much about him afterwards. After that once he detected that Shi Potian is by no means Shi ZhongYu, as the matter stood, he has truly offended a master from the martial arts world for no reason at all and he felt really bad under his heart and had a feeling of compunction, but the invitation from the island of heroes was imminent and the sect didn’t had a leader so they have to do something.

Shi Potian was suffering from Yin and Yang energy streams and was getting unconscious every now and then so he took him with him and brought back to the clan of eternal happiness.

Earlier when Shi ZhongYu initially became the sect leader with the help of Bei Haishi by defeating Situ Bangzhu and forcing him to leave the sect in humiliation, he actually tried to run away after several days but was seized by Bei Haishi. Shi ZhongYu was imprisoned stark naked for several days to teach him a lesson that he can’t run away. However Shi ZhongYu eventually managed to escape again and hide in a brothel. Bei Haishi had suffered a great internal injury in his young days so he accumulated vast amount of medicinal and injury related knowledge so although he was not a physician but still he was called Physician Bei.

He actually saw the scars on the body of Shi ZhongYu in the prison so he imitated those on the body of Shi Potian when he was unconscious; one on his shoulder, one on his buttocks and another on his leg, they were not only alike but were in fact flawless. When Dingdang, his personal enemy Bai Wanjian, even the Shi Qing couple saw that; they couldn’t recognize.

Bei Haishi only needed Shi Potian until the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month and after that he himself would have taken the command of the sect. Actually the appearance of Shi Potian and Shi ZhongYu was similar but there were big differences between these two people but after looking at these scars fabricated by Bei Haishi, these scars had a long lasting impression on their heart.

Still some people had doubt that Shi ZhongYu was such a suave person but this person is such a simpleton but the story of the serious illness and Shi Potian losing his memory was plausible enough to convince that Shi Potian was indeed the sect leader. It’s actually human nature that they believe something if they really want to…Ding dang wanted her as her lover, Shi Qing couple found their beloved son in him and Bai Wanjian his arch enemy.

It was such a shock for Bei Haishi that the two envoys of “Command of reward and punishment” actually managed to search Shi ZhongYu in a Yangzhou brothel and unexpectedly brought him back. All the scheming and plotting of Bei Haishi was suddenly in public. Although Shi Potian continued as the sect leader of the clan of eternal happiness and saved them from disaster, Bei Haishi didn’t came out with the truth and totally avoided the conversation about his involvement in this matter. So even though this matter of exchanging Shi Potian with Shi ZhongYu was hard to hide but the truth was not actually exposed.

That day Xie Yanke came to clan of eternal happiness to challenge them. Bei Haishi heard that he has already injured four of the guards. He thought that he shouldn’t be afraid fighting with this person and left the hall to meet him but also dispatched a person of inform sect leader about him.

Shi ZhongYu kept on refusing to come out and meet the challenge of Xie Yanke. Numerous disciples came one after another to give him the news and invite him.

One person said: “Master Bei and that person surnamed Xie are fighting a very fierce battle in the hall. Bangzhu, please come out and help him quickly!”

Another one said: “Master Bei has been hit on his shoulder by Xie Yanke and his left arm is not working.”

“Master Bei tore off the sleeves but Xie Yanke actually seized the opportunity to hit his chest with his palm.”

“Master Bei is coughing again and again; he is spurting blood from his mouth, if Bangzhu don’t help him than master Bei will lose his life.”

“That person surnamed Xie is boasting that if the sect leader doesn’t comes out now then he will set fire and burn down the entire place!”
    In the meantime Shi ZhongYu thought: “If he burns the clan of eternal happiness then what more can I wish , it will be better if this person surnamed Xie butchers all of you.” But he was now in front of several people and they were all urging him to come out.

He couldn’t dodge that many people so eventually he braced himself and came out with numerous skilled people close to him. He thought that if die than at first all these people should die.

Xie Yanke was surprised to see him and immediately called out: “Gouzazhong …is it you.”

Shi ZhongYu saw Bei Haishi severely injured, lying wearily nearby in his own pool of blood. When he saw the blood, he got frightened and said: “Everybody; be ready to fight, no one will retreat!” he was frightened but still managed to utter gingerly: “Come on master Xie.”

Xie Yanke sneered and said: “Is very good, is very good! This boy has suddenly emerged as the Bangzhu of the clan of eternal happiness!”
    However he couldn’t restrain his heart and thought all sorts of frightening circumstances this boy can lead him to. He sighed and thought in his heart with great disappointment: “this is really bad, really bad! This physician Bei and this Gouzazhong are both shrewd schemer. I had already taken the oath in the past that whoever will return the black steel symbol, I will fulfill his one verbal command, no matter what.”

He actually received one symbol from this Gouzazhong and arrived on the skyscraping cliff and lived with him. He never expected that this person will end up as the leader of the clan of eternal happiness. He thought that perhaps he will ask something which is helpful for his clan. Xie Yanke cursed himself: “you think you were really wise, coming directly to this place and unexpectedly walked into a trap.”

If one person reads too much in an incident, then no matter what kind of incident it is he will think that he is going to be implicated and cannot restrain himself from worrying about it. A prisoner escapes from prison, he will find that everyone is just looking at him and someone will come out and try to apprehend him. Even if he sees a Taoist priest who has forsaken the worldly matters still he will think that he has recognized him and will try to get him arrested. If a young mea and woman are deeply in love, only if someone says an innocuous word but the other person misunderstands it and think about it then they will find numerous other reason to suspect.

Although a person is extremely intelligent, still this is unavoidable. Xie Yanke never forgot that he made a grave mistake by giving out those three black steel symbols and vowing to fulfill any command for each symbol, in the meantime he was a really moody person. When he looked at Bei Haishi icily staring at Shi ZhongYu he feared that they are in collaboration and could not manage to restrain himself and thought:” If he wants me to break both my hands than I will become a half-dead disabled person, how will it be good?” He imagined himself without his hands and cannot help but slightly shivered.

If he turned around and run away from the clan of eternal happiness and this Gouzazhong immediately then they won’t be able to catch up with him henceforth he just have to make sure that he never comes across this Gouzazhong. It might not be difficult to evade him but after this incident his reputation in the martial art world will be tarnished forever. He cursed on the day when he gave out those black steel symbols and vowed.
    Who would have thought that Shi ZhongYu too was terrified in his heart but when he saw that strange look on the face of Xie Yanke, he didn’t seem like he has come here to murder him. Two people looked at each other for half a day but both didn’t flinch.

After a long time, Xie Yanke finally said in a fierce voice: “Good, I have received the black steel symbol from your hand, you want me to handle any matter for you, just mention in quickly. Whatever it is…even a highly difficult matter or a common one, just tell it.”

Shi ZhongYu was shocked for a moment when Xie Yanke asked him to give a wish and he will fulfill it. He actually recalled that he had heard somewhere about the black steel symbol but when Xie Yanke himself proclaimed about this matter then he understood the matter. He already understood that Xie Yanke has mistaken him for that simpleton who he has sent to Ling Xiao city as a scapegoat. He also listened that Xie Yanke said that whatever the problem is, no matter how difficult, he will accomplish it. He thought that he can ask for large amount of wealth but thought that this person has high martial art skills, I should ask for something which should really help me. He cannot help but hesitated and looked a bit confused.

Xie Yanke saw him looking pleasantly surprised and said: “I have vowed that I will fulfill one command for that black steel symbol. There is not a single person in the martial art realm that I am afraid of. Gouzazhong, you have not died unexpectedly, it is your good luck. How did you manage to regulate the Yin and Yang energy streams?”

He thought in his heart, this boy was a really stupid, how did he manage to control the Yin and yang energy streams in his body. By now they should have attacked his internal organs and he should have been dead.

Shi ZhongYu listened him saying “Gouzazhong” and about the Yin and Yang energy streams. He knew that Gouzazhong was a kind of curse which people use all the time but didn’t have any knowledge about the Yin and Yang energy stream. However he did not showed neither approval nor disapproval and immediately showed a faint smile and thought in his heart: “That simpleton will reach the Ling Xiao city and reveal the truth to Old master Bai and Bai Wanjian, Once Feng Wanli will learn about this matter, why will he give up looking for me?” He thought about his rotten luck and thought that his life will be really difficult in this martial art world. This was actually a good opportunity to get rid of those snow mountain sect people. The strength of snow mountain sect and clan of eternal happiness is almost same and we can’t defeat them directly. I should use this opportunity to get my redemption and be free from the snow mountain sect”

He said immediately: “Master Xie keeps his words; you are truly worthy of respect. Actually this matter I want master Xie to manage is really very difficult task and little shocking but the martial art skills of master Xie is unparalleled in the world, I am pretty sure it won’t be that difficult for you.”

Xie Yanke heard him saying these words and felt relieved that he is not going to harm myself and just want me to do some other task and got happy. He asked hurriedly: “What matter do you want me to handle?” He was really anxious in his heart and did not notice at all that Shi ZhongYu was talking in a very elegant manner, which is entirely different with Gouzazhong.

Shi Zhong Yu said: “I asking with master Xie to go to Ling Xiao city and kill the people from the Snow mountain sect.”

Xie Yanke was slightly startled; he thought that the snow mountain sect is a famous sect in the martial arts world. The power and virtue gentleman has good reputation and also is a big master who was not extremely easy to defeat but if he has to exterminate them all then it is easier said than done. But since the opposite party has gotten down to this topic then he has to do it no matter the difficulty. He said immediately: “Good, I will do that; I am leaving.” As he said he turned around to leave.

Shi ZhongYu called out: “Master Xie hold on a minute!”

Xie Yanke has turned around, said: “What's wrong?” He suspected that Gouzazhong has giving this command for extermination of snow mountain sect is purely the idea of Bei Haishi and others. He was not aware of any enmity of clan of eternal happiness and the snow mountain sect and such a bitter hatred that they want to annihilate the entire sect. He only hoped that it’s better to depart early or he was afraid that this Bei Haishi will play some other clever trick.

Shi ZhongYu said: “Master Xie, I and you should go together; I must personally see you completing this matter!”

As soon as he listened that Xie Yanke has consented to exterminate the snow mountain sect; he thought of killing two birds with one stone. This way he will have a good opportunity to get rid of the clan of eternal happiness and snow mountain sect both.

Xie Yanke swore in the past that he will complete only one wish but Shi ZhongYu said that he will travel together with him, actually this was related to his earlier task so he couldn’t reject it, he said: “Good, you come with me too.”

Default Abhay you are awesome

I look forward to your translations everyday.

Thank you for doing this. In translating like this you are truly doing a global community service that makes the world a better place. No exaggeration.

I wish they made a live action version of this book.

Quote Originally Posted by raywang View Post
    I look forward to your translations everyday.

Thank you for doing this. In translating like this you are truly doing a global community service that makes the world a better place. No exaggeration.

I wish they made a live action version of this book.

Anyone nominating me for Nobel peace prize for this...or maybe a Nobel in Literature ..i don't mind sharing the dias with Jin Yong

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    Anyone nominating me for Nobel peace prize for this...or maybe a Nobel in Literature ..i don't mind sharing the dias with Jin Yong
    Translational Literature!