Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toilet Food

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Gummy worms don't remind me of penises.
    er...i was actually refering to the maggot case

This is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    although, i was watching the travel channel once, and there's a restaurant in china (xi'an?) that specializes in penis.
    Cooked p*nis of various kinds of animals are part of exotic Chinese delicacy. They are thought to be good for, well, the p*nis.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

LOL, this thread is full of ewwww-s, even the replies - mwahaha:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii265/florentino2008/funny_shit.jpg')

Bad words:

- breast - yes
    - felatio - yes
    - penis - yes
    - balls - yes

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/wtf.jpg')
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 12-09-08 at 11:59 AM.

I'll go in there, with my own food, eat then taken a dump and leave... lol.

I could see how a show like jackass could go in there and turn it horribly wrong.

Didn't realize eating sith was liberal.

that is why i said, " Liberal". First of, common sense tells you it is NOT actual turd, but the idea of how vulgar and nasty it represents, makes certain youths feel more interested in the novial idea. You don't agree that the youth are more likely to experiment and more rebellious to break the norm?

Btw, I think in singapore, there was a restaurant that resembled the ER. Seatings were wheelchairs, knives resembled surgical knives, and hospital lights.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default poop anyone?

this is just wrong. this whole restaurant is just wrong.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/missytheresa/humor/08.jpg')

Even simulating sith eating is not liberal or novel. Humans are preprogrammed (normally) to associate sith with filth and bad health. That's why most people normally get disgusted by the sight and smell of sith and would not mix food with sith if possible.

I can understand if going to a restaurant to eat sith as a goof. It is kinda funny to go one time and take some funky pictures sucking on a urinal or licking brown sith off a plate, but look at that pic of the girl. She is fascinated by the pile of sith on her plate. It doesn't matter that it's really ice cream, the shape of that should elicit at least some sort of disgust. She looks like she is even going to play with the sith with her spoon.

Maybe she's pretending to be serious as a goof, but it doesn't look like it to me.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

OMG, I can't believe this. It is kind of funny but then again, also gross as well. I wonder... I personally admit that I like to make bathroom jokes and all, however, I am not too sure I would want to go to a restaurant like this. Would I be able to eat well??? It reminds me in some ways of that show "Fear Factor". Some of things that the contestants ate made me want to throw up... I wonder if a lot of people actually go to these kinds of restaurants? I don't think a restaurant like this would be built in the US(not anytime soon I hope).
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    OMG, I can't believe this. It is kind of funny but then again, also gross as well. I wonder... I personally admit that I like to make bathroom jokes and all, however, I am not too sure I would want to go to a restaurant like this. Would I be able to eat well??? It reminds me in some ways of that show "Fear Factor". Some of things that the contestants ate made me want to throw up... I wonder if a lot of people actually go to these kinds of restaurants? I don't think a restaurant like this would be built in the US(not anytime soon I hope).
    definitely bath room jokes while eating there.

Gummy worms don't remind me of penises.

Maybe if they stick two balls on one end... but I imagine the outrage amongst parents would be great -- as it should be.

I am shocked actually that TW thought of eating sith as a gimmick before Japan did. Japan tends to be cutting edge on these kinds of quirky things. Maybe Japan just had better taste than TW this time.
    Quirky? sticking a rose on one's steak, or eating macaroni and cheese with champagne, those are quirky to me. This restaurant is downright stomache-churning.

Somebody went to Japan and took pictures of girls wearing skirts that have prints of exposed-rears. My guess it's only a matter of time they have toilet food.
    Does any one know how popular this restaurant is in Taiwan?

I like bathroom humr as much as the next guy. Heck just reading what a 'skid mark' is and using 'skid mark' in a sentence makes me laugh uncontrollably. But, anything to do with bathroom during a meal is a big no no for me.

Maybe, the owner of that restaurant is lazy and dirty, so he thinks that when the food is sith anyway, no one would notice when real sith from rats, employees, and the occasional goat gets in the sith 'food'
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

I like bathroom humr as much as the next guy. Heck just reading what a 'skid mark' is and using 'skid mark' in a sentence makes me laugh uncontrollably. But, anything to do with bathroom during a meal is a big no no for me.

Maybe, the owner of that restaurant is lazy and dirty, so he thinks that when the food is sith anyway, no one would notice when real sith from rats, employees, and the occasional goat gets in the sith 'food'

I agree that I like to make bathroom jokes and all, but not while I am eating.. Gosh, I wonder how the customers eat peacefully without getting grossed out?? That is beyond me...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hahaha funny. i would go just to have an experience to remember. ingenious in a.. sick way but who cares, the owner is probably getting his spotlight and $$ in his bank account

and if it would ever come to the U.S., you know how rich and popular this place would get? i can see this being feature on the travel channel; i've seen an episode of something along the lines of the 'weirdest place to dine' and there was one place where you take a shot with a dead human toe in it.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I bet my money that is restaurant is in Taiwan. No objection here.

If I'm around that area, I don't mind checking out the restaurant and taste its food.

You guys might want to read "What's Your Poop Telling You"
    Last edited by jay_z; 12-11-08 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z View Post
    I bet my money that is restaurant is in Taiwan. No objection here.

If I'm around that area, I don't mind checking out the restaurant and taste its food.

You guys might want to read "What's Your Poop Telling You"

How do you know for sure that it is in Taiwan?? Do the people there like to crack bathroom jokes or talk about the bathroom? I guess if I was in a crazy mood and didn't mind getting grossed out, I may give it a try if I was in town. However, I don't think I would want to go to that place often... I may up chuck one day...

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Cooked p*nis of various kinds of animals are part of exotic Chinese delicacy. They are thought to be good for, well, the p*nis.
    so would u rather eat cooked penises or toilet food
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I wouldn't doubt it is Japan either.. you know the youths there can be whack.

They had MAYONAISE Milk SHAKE... for god sake and beef icecream
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it is Japan either.. you know the youths there can be whack.

They had MAYONAISE Milk SHAKE... for god sake and beef icecream
    yeah, it's also in japan. there are currently some in taiwan, hk, and japan atm. i found this restaurant interesting, so i researched a bit and posted it in a blog of mines haha.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I was watching iron chef. They have an icecream machine, and I notice they always try to brew a desert with the focussed food item. It's all good when it's birds nest, but when it's fish roe, you kinda go wtf!!, but so do the judges sometimes.