Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Quote Originally Posted by douggilmour View Post
    Thank for ten. I can't believe ZWJ still have not grown up yet.

Hi Sunny

Thanks for the link to all the ep on Baidu right up to ep 10.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I'm seriously appalled at the way the authorities censored the use of "Shaolin" in the series. Every time Shaolin is mentioned by the characters, some random male voice will just dub over the original dubbing with silly replacement words like "my sect", "their sect", "the monks". WTH?!? And Shaolin Sect plays a major role in this story, especially towards the end. Can't imagine how horrible its going to sound like then. I read that the censors are only applied to the versions that are aired on TV though so hopefully the DVDs won't have such a stupid problem. Apparently they might also censor the use of "Mongolian" (due to the sensitivity of ethnic/racial minorities in China) which is seriously going to destroy the whole series.
    why is shaolin being censored?

well i don't really care about the censorship, but are the fight scenes really good? how about the cgi effects? ost, are they boring like in condor heroes 2006? costumes, scenery, pacing of story, and which novel is this one going by? or which version of other series is it close to?

I don't care about the censorship either...although I don't understand the Shaolin thing either if China's new Shaolin movie just started production. Or Mongolian...actually.

But hopefully they grow up soon. I guess this isn't going to bring Deng Chao or Ady as much fame as I thought then.

guys, how come i do not see esp 7?

I have a question may be a spoiler for those who don't know the story:

click to show/hide spoilers
    Did anyone else find Yang Xiao's reaction to Ji Xiao Fu's death really odd here? He was sad one moment and happy the next, it would have been better the other way around I thought. Happy to see daughter and sad about Ji Xiao Fu when he found out.

Also Zhu Jiu Zhen is really mean in here, I think she's not as obviously mean in other versions. And I do not like the kid as ZWJ, he's so irritating.

I actually feel like the series is picking up a little. So maybe by the time Deng Chao and Ady An appear it'll be entertaining. The ending song although badly sung, is rather catchy. I'd like to actually hear the full version. Does anyone know where to find the full version of the beginning and end themes. The videos I watch seem to be sort of cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    why is shaolin being censored?
    Apparently because Shaolin is a famous school which really exists and portraying them in such a negative light is considered offensive to the school and might invite some trouble (lawsuits?) Though I still think they're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Ep11 and 12 is currently airing and all three leads, adult ZWJ, ZM and adult ZZR appear in ep 12.

By the way, I think the series is improving as the episodes go by. I quite like the way ZSF is portrayed in here.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Thumbs up

Oooh, is episode 12 upload online yet?

How are the performances on the 3 leads, Sunny? Is ZM in her Mongolian outfit, or in male disguise?

It's in sunny's link.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia_FTW View Post
    guys, how come i do not see esp 7?

i just watched episode 11 and 12 on tudou. If you can load tudou stuff I think tudou is a good source and they usually upload pretty fast.

In episode 12 all three main characters have made their entrance. imo the serie is picking up and is becoming more interesting. I would skip the part where little zwj is in that mountain. The way he found the "jiuyangzhengjing" is weird lol in a yeti's stomach??? and yeah I m not found of the cgi also it just look so fake! example when the monkey is walking in the grass or that mongolian army travelling in the grassland. Zhao min made brief appearance showing her han boy outfit and changed into her mongolian princess outfit. I thought her outfits were pretty good and her acting is good also but it was a pretty short scene. Liujing as zzr is actually not bad at all and I think she looks much better than the still pictures. Not much acting from her part yet but it will soon pick up. I think Yingli is the person that most stood out in episode 12. I thought she was beautiful even with messy hair and ashen face and her acting was quite funny and entertaining. Dengchao as zwj was a relief from the child actor and he is doing quite well as well.

Hoping for tmr's episodes because the fight at Guangmingding is one of my favorite episodes in yttlj.
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

I found it, struggled a little bit because i cant read chinese.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mingfeiwalex View Post
    i just watched episode 11 and 12 on tudou. If you can load tudou stuff I think tudou is a good source and they usually upload pretty fast.

In episode 12 all three main characters have made their entrance. imo the serie is picking up and is becoming more interesting. I would skip the part where little zwj is in that mountain. The way he found the "jiuyangzhengjing" is weird lol in a yeti's stomach??? and yeah I m not found of the cgi also it just look so fake! example when the monkey is walking in the grass or that mongolian army travelling in the grassland. Zhao min made brief appearance showing her han boy outfit and changed into her mongolian princess outfit. I thought her outfits were pretty good and her acting is good also but it was a pretty short scene. Liujing as zzr is actually not bad at all and I think she looks much better than the still pictures. Not much acting from her part yet but it will soon pick up. I think Yingli is the person that most stood out in episode 12. I thought she was beautiful even with messy hair and ashen face and her acting was quite funny and entertaining. Dengchao as zwj was a relief from the child actor and he is doing quite well as well.

Hoping for tmr's episodes because the fight at Guangmingding is one of my favorite episodes in yttlj.
    Can you please give me the link to eps 11 & 12??? Thanks a bunch

episode 11 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KeYWekTZuS8/
    episode 12 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KHpGeHTYTyY/

just check on tudou everyday after like noon US eastern time or 9 pacific time :P
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

I agree with Mingfeiwalex. All of the main characters are doing quite well at the moment. I did not have high expectations for Deng Chao as ZWJ, but I found him quite likeable. Havent seen what he really looks like yet because of the hair, but I really like his voice (or the dubber's). For some reason I had expected him to sound something like Zhou Jie's Yang Kang *shudder*, but on the contrary, Zhang Wuji's voice is very reassuring and sincere
    Last edited by yin_shen_quan; 10-31-09 at 01:15 PM.

thats dengchao's real voice, he is dubbing himself
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Glad to know that people are accepting Deng Chao now after months of criticism of him being ugly and unsuitable.

Deng Chao is a very capable actor.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Any Youtube link available, or only Baidu?

On the last few episodes:

Thank god all the kids are gone. The part in the hidden valley was kind of draggy. However, most of the main characters are in play now so the main plot should pick up. I really like the Ying Li portrayal so far.

Btw, you guys can use this site:

http://www.flvcd.com/

to download from Tudou.

Just enter in the URL and it will create a link for you. Then right-click and save.

I've decided to get the DVD before I resume watching. Need to watch it in it's high quality glory Btw, does anyone know if the DVD (or the actual broadcast) is in hi def?