Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Thank you Sunny for the cover pix. Geez, of all ZM pics we have seen, can't they put a better picture than that one for the cover?

wow www.56.com has episode 19/20 but i cant find 17 or 18 yet lol
    I think people will start uploading the whole serie as they get their hands on the dvds. but my hopes for a great fight were crushed by sunnysnows spoiler
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

I like the DVD cover. It looks pretty nice for a drama series cover...usually they just stick the heads of all the famous people to attract as many people to watch it as possible. I guess that's one benefit of Liu Jing being unphotogenic...they go for a cool angle instead of a full frontal.

Too bad about the fight. Deng Chao's supposed to be pretty physically capable, since from one interview his colleague said he was naturally good at dancing when at Central Academy of Drama, and he looked good from the bts clips of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingfeiwalex View Post
    wow www.56.com has episode 19/20 but i cant find 17 or 18 yet lol
    I think people will start uploading the whole serie as they get their hands on the dvds. but my hopes for a great fight were crushed by sunnysnows spoiler
    can you give me the episode20 link? please.

MiNgFeIwAlEx

Quote Originally Posted by Mingfeiwalex View Post
    Thank you very much,

I found episode 17 and 18 on 56.com also, but episode 18 quality is really bad. I usually wait for better quality, but if you can't wait. It is there.

Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar View Post
    I found episode 17 and 18 on 56.com also, but episode 18 quality is really bad. I usually wait for better quality, but if you can't wait. It is there.
    ...and here are the links!
    17: http://www.56.com/u47/v_NDczODg3NDA.html
    18: http://www.56.com/u51/v_NDczODg3NDQ.html

Default 17 and 18?

I cant read chinese but i stumble on this site. they have 1-20 with dvdrip quality streaming here: http://www.tiantiankan.net/dl/14521/
    or here
    http://www.onefy.com/movie/5191.html

you have to download their online video player and play from IE not Firefox. Does anyone know the difference b/w GVOD and QVOD player. But For some reason ep 17 and 18 don't work. anyone know a program to download from this site directly?
    Last edited by kenix77; 10-31-09 at 03:16 PM.

Thumbs up

Thank you for the links guys!

Aww, ep 19 has the fighting scene b/w ZM & ZWJ. Ady's ZM is really flirty, she was smirking while fighting with ZWJ. The dungeon scene was cute and funny too. She pretended to be a mummy and fell flat on ZWJ's shoulder and smiling at the same time. I'm not sure about the mid-air feet stuff, it was different from other versions. Overall, it was fun to watch ZM being all flirty.
    The part when she pretended to stab herself was great too.

Why does the evil monk reminds me of hitler? Could it be because of ingloriuos basterds?

Just finished watching the fight scene on episode 17, it was indeed short and disappointing.

I used this to pull the video in your link.

http://www.downloadhelper.net/welcome.php?version=4.6.4

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang View Post
    I finally found ep 19 dvdrip but had to watch it online
    http://www.56.com/u43/v_NDczODc1OTI.html
    Does anyone find torrent/emule link to download

Sunny, how much is the retail price of the DVD set?

Default ?

I'm confuse, is the dvd set currently up to ep 20? i don't see any upload for 21 upward ?

Thanks to everyone for the links- Sunnysnow, sunnyson, et. al! There's loads to say about the series, but it's coming out so quickly, it's all I can do to keep up with the watching!

More later, but just wanted to say my thanks and also add that I'm really liking DC in this one... what a charming, manly, gentle, strong ZWJ!

Ady An, mixed feelings... which I expected because of my sky-high expectations... but I still love Zhaomin, and I daresay with Ady's track record she's going to wow us when Zhaomin's character gets more serious scenes toward the later part of the series, so be not disheartened!

BTW Kenix77- yeah, the DVDs say "first half" of them, so I'm guessing 20 episodes is the first half.
    Last edited by yanfeng; 10-31-09 at 06:57 PM.

I think the show is definitely getting better. Just took about 15 eps...

I only see the show on baidu and 56.com for eps 17-20 and those sites load sooo slow for me it's sad. I didn't think the Guang Ming Ding fight was that rushed, it seemed about the same length, maybe only a little shorter, as all the other versions. The only fight that I didn't see was the He Tai Chong and his wife fighting ZWJ. I liked the Guang Mind Ding battle in here, did not beat the 86 one for me, but I think Tony Leung will always be the ZWJ in my heart. Although I hear that he was not the most accurate portrayal. I read some of the book, and decided I don't like the book ZWJ.

Deng Chao is not very ZWJ like, he seems smarter and more strategic here. I don't think this one is going to be as wishy washy as he has been in other versions. Not true to the book, but I like it though. It's hard to portray a likeable wishy washy/indecisive character.

I like the Xiao Zhao and Zhou Zhi Rou so far. Xiao Zhao is very pretty in here and fits her role well as does ZZR. ZZR has a sort of gentle sad look that I like- I think I like her better than GYY version so far- but I was never a huge fan of GYY's version (she just had too much of the I'm the victim vibe, although I will not argue with anyone that she was gorgeous in the role). Yang Bu Hui is also very pretty and good in her role- I think she may be my fav YBH yet. Yang Xiao was sooo old to see in the early episodes, but he looks a lot more fitting age wise in the current episodes. He's growing on me.

I'm on eps 18 right now, can't wait for Zhao Min's appearance- these are my fav parts of the HSDS. I'm glad the show is getting better as I have been waiting for it forever- was checking to see if it was loaded everyday... I was really sad after the first few eps. Yes, I am an HSDS freak and I need help.

No Tudou links for ep13-20?

He Zhuo Yan as Xiao Zhao is really pretty as can be seen in her earlier works of DODM and Da Tang. The Alec Su's version of Xiao Zhao is also very sweet and pretty, maybe better than He Zhuo Yan in looks.

So how was the 9 Yang in the cave scene?? Are the martial arts aspect good in this series? This is pretty much the only wuxia series on my radar.

she just had too much of the I'm the victim vibe, although I will not argue with anyone that she was gorgeous in the role).
    yeah GYY was the most gorgeous wuxia villainess of all time in her role as ZZR.

I liked the Guang Mind Ding battle in here, did not beat the 86 one for me,
    Nice, that's one of the major climaxes of the story and i hope they do it well. It's by far the most exciting part of the story.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 10-31-09 at 08:27 PM.