Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    They also cut away the scene where ZM chances upon ZZR behaving intimately with ZWJ (when he's comforting ZZR after she confessed to him all that she did) and leaves with a broken heart, making ZWJ realize that he loves and cannot live without her. I remember reading an article where Ady briefly describes the filming of this particular scene- ZM runs away after seeing ZWJ hugging ZZR and hides somewhere to cry.
    OMG I really wanted to see that scene because that is one of the most emotional scenes from ZM, how heart broken she is to find ZWJ still so wishy washy especially when she has already given up so much for him. How can they cut out that scene, that scene and the part where ZWJ looks for ZM shows how much ZWJ loves ZM. I was actually waiting for this scene because it was in the novel. And it would have been better for them to include it since it makes a better transition to the scene where ZM was captured by ZZR.

Young ZWJ isn't as bad as young Yang Guo. He settled down real quick once he started learning about herbal medicine and healing.

Up to the part where they're trying to save the people that ZM caught.

I agree with everyone here, some sceneries are simply breathtaking in this HSDS, also Ady is definitely going up my list as favourite actress in ancient costume drama's.

Another thing that's cracking me up is the batking, whenever he takes flight you here some weird *** screecing sound which is supposed to be a bat I think, but too bad it sounds more like an eagle.

Nothing to complain about Deng Chao so far, pretty solid actor, good expressions, never read HSDS though, but he seems awfully confident for a ZWJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Yu View Post

Nothing to complain about Deng Chao so far, pretty solid actor, good expressions, never read HSDS though, but he seems awfully confident for a ZWJ?
    Hey, why try to hide the manly charisma that just emanates from the guy?

But yeah, I was worried he'd be criticized for that before the series.

Quote Originally Posted by cfensi1 View Post
    Hey, why try to hide the manly charisma that just emanates from the guy?

But yeah, I was worried he'd be criticized for that before the series.
    Aye, seeing as I never read the novel I think it's a good thing really, never really liked the other whiny and undecisive ZWJ portrayals.

and yeah, Mie Jue is cray hot in here, me like some cougars.

I really hate Alec Su in 03 version. Short and whinny....

ZJZ has cast good looking and sexy evil women starting from Mei Chao Fung from LOCH as well as in ROCH. Now this Mei Jiu is better looking than ZZR. This ZZR is neither young nor great looker. Her rival in Er Mei sect is supposed to be much older but still looks younger.
    Definitely miscast and deliberate because this show belongs to DC and Ady. Throw in the feisty GYY and this ZWJ might even end up indecisive again....

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Yu View Post
    Aye, seeing as I never read the novel I think it's a good thing really, never really liked the other whiny and undecisive ZWJ portrayals.

and yeah, Mie Jue is cray hot in here, me like some cougars.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    This ZZR is neither young nor great looker.
    I'll still take her.

Just finish the series. Like everyone, I have no complaints about the two main lead. DC made a surprisingly good enough ZWJ for me.

Overall, not a bad adaptation.

Edit:
    While I'm at it. Can anyone help me identify these songs? Please? Artist and song title.
    Don't worry, they're all HSDS related. At least the videos are anyway.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0ffhWJosM
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7sLug__rs
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csELD00cF9Q
    Last edited by Wuxialover; 11-14-09 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks for the vids! The first one is Tian Xia for sure (instantly recognizable since every series has been fanvidded with the same song (I'm a little surprised you dont know that, Wuxialover, judging from your usename!) As for the other two, my chinese isnt that great but from the youtube video titles, the second one is called "韩国迷制作" and the third, "對愛死了心"? If you want the mp3 try going to mp3.baidu.com or tudou.com and search using these titles.

To sum it up:

1. 天下
    2. 韩国迷制作"
    3. 對愛死了心

Darnit, Wuxialover...Tian Xia's stuck in my head again...not that I mind *that* much...

Quote Originally Posted by yin_shen_quan View Post
    Thanks for the vids! The first one is Tian Xia for sure (instantly recognizable since every series has been fanvidded with the same song (I'm a little surprised you dont know that, Wuxialover, judging from your usename!) As for the other two, my chinese isnt that great but from the youtube video titles, the second one is called "韩国迷制作" and the third, "對愛死了心"? If you want the mp3 try going to mp3.baidu.com or tudou.com and search using these titles.

To sum it up:

1. 天下
    2. 韩国迷制作"
    3. 對愛死了心

Darnit, Wuxialover...Tian Xia's stuck in my head again...not that I mind *that* much...
    Thanks for answering me. And no it's ok, I wasn't really searching for an mp3, but was hoping to know the song title and artist, cause I felt bad liking these songs but not knowing what they're called. Or much less who sings it. lol

And sorry I disappoint you, I love Wuxia, but most of these songs I haven't heard, until recently, so I'm a bit behind on their background.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxialover View Post
    The song used for the first fanvid is called "天下" (Tian Xia), sung by Zhang Jie. The song for the 2nd fanvid is "龙拳"(Long Quan), sung by Jay Chou. The song for the last fanvid is "对爱死了心" (Dui Ai Si Le Xin), sung by Kathy Chow.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    I really hate Alec Su in 03 version. Short and whinny....

Definitely miscast and deliberate because this show belongs to DC and Ady. Throw in the feisty GYY and this ZWJ might even end up indecisive again....
    Yeah, I really disliked Alec Su in the 03 version. Way to whiny and wishy-washy.

However, because this version's ZWJ was much more decisive, I doubt even GYY would be able to sway him

Also, I do think that Liu Jing did give an elegance and maturity that you don't normally see with the ZZR portrayals. Most of the other ZZRs are portrayed as naive with a little bit (or a lot) of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ilsunjo View Post
    Just drop by to thank ilsunjo for your awesome creation. I did love your Yue se MV made for BXJ last time. Regarding Tian Xia MV, I believe it's the best fan-made one of HSDS 09 so far

Quote Originally Posted by j2j2j2 View Post
    Also, I do think that Liu Jing did give an elegance and maturity that you don't normally see with the ZZR portrayals. Most of the other ZZRs are portrayed as naive with a little bit (or a lot) of crazy.
    I actually find GYY the least emotionally unstable and crazed ZZR. In fact, her ZZR didn't really have any crazy/breakdown scene, just alot of guilt-ridden scenes (plus she actually repents wisely and remains leader of E'mei) which made her ZZR a lot more sympathetic and dignified than the one in the novel and other portrayals. Liu Jing did have a couple of screaming meltdown scenes after Yin Li haunts her, and the way the final scene was ridiculous scripted actually made her ZZR seem mentally unsound as well.

Wise Fool

The song used for the first fanvid is called "天下" (Tian Xia), sung by Zhang Jie. The song for the 2nd fanvid is "龙拳"(Long Quan), sung by Jay Chou. The song for the last fanvid is "对爱死了心" (Dui Ai Si Le Xin), sung by Kathy Chow.
    Thank you so much sunnysnow.

I sort of knew who sang the last two, just wasn't sure. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang View Post
    Just drop by to thank ilsunjo for your awesome creation. I did love your Yue se MV made for BXJ last time. Regarding Tian Xia MV, I believe it's the best fan-made one of HSDS 09 so far

Thanks for you support, Katherine.

Dengchao Zhangwuji new action MV

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5daaa9af0100g6k8.html

Quote Originally Posted by ilsunjo View Post
    Thanks for you support, Katherine.

Dengchao Zhangwuji new action MV

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5daaa9af0100g6k8.html
    I like. Thank you!

A compilation of Zhang Wuji & Zhao Min at the Lu Liu Manor scene from various adaptations:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/luliu-montage.jpg')

Link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...E8ED8F6C295C35

My comments...

TVB 1978:
    The worst one. Only 2,5 minutes. They totally cut out most of the dialogues and it doesn't even has the part where Wuji pressing Zhao Min's blood point on her feet.
    Liza Wang is actually pretty enough to be ZM, but she look too old and mature, there's no youth in her acting performance.

TVB 1986:
    The only version that has the part where Wuji spit on the cloth before he use it to ZM's mouth^^ I realized Tony Leung is really, really the closest ZWJ of the novel.

The Evil Cult:
    Once again, I really loooove Zhang Min's ZM! So cool! I know that the book described ZM reading a book when ZWJ come, but I always prefer for ZM to play the zither in this scene, I love scenes where the lady playing a zither in wuxia series, makes them look the more mysterious^^ If only I can get a clip where I can hear their real Cantonese voices.

Taiwan 1994:
    Gosh, just only by one scene, reminds me of how much I hate this adaptation XD I really, really cannot accept Steve Ma's portrayal as Wuji here. I hate this ZWJ to the core XD No wonder I wanted/wished Kathy Chow's ZZR to kill ZWJ in this version right away, back then^^ Cecilia Yip as ZM is kinda better, but I still don't like it much.
    The only thing good from this adaptation (besides Yang Xiao) is really just the background musics. I love the romantic tune at the end of this scene. And although I don't like Cecilia's ZM, but I like her expression and how she moved her feet at the end, fits in the music very much ^_^

TVB 2000:
    It has a very different way of exiting the underground room. And ZWJ-ZM got out together too^^ I think Lawrence Ng's face seriously doesn't fit ZWJ character. Gigi Lai is OK as ZM, but I don't like her portrayal that much. And I think among other ZM, she has the ugliest costume and hairstyle^^;;;

CTS 2003:
    The lousiest fight scene >_< An example of a lousy fight scene where the people who are fighting just jump around and fly around, and the cameras were just moved to the right and the left, and we can't see clearly who is actually fighting, and when they landed on the ground, they're suddenly done fighting @_@
    I think Alec-Alyssa is one of the most compatible ZWJ-ZM pairing (besides Tony-Kitty and DC-Ady). But Alec Su kinda lacks acting skill. Honestly, I love Alyssa Chia as Zhao Min, I know her portrayal is too cute and silly, just like a schoolgirl, but I really don't mind it. But I think compared to the other Zhao Min-s, she gave the best acting performance during the part where she has to laugh and slowly cries when Wuji pressed her feet's blood pressure point. It fits of how I imagined it when I read the book.
    The flashback, and actually the plot/scene itself where child ZM meeting child Wuji was really unnecessary. Zhao Min's "I hate you" dialogue seem so out of place here.

Mainland 2009:
    It took 13 minutes alone just for this Lu Liu manor scene in this adaptation, the longest yet among other versions. Not that I'm complaining, of course, coz I loved this part alot^^ It has ZM's "lai shi rong yi, ci shi nan"(easy come, not easy to go) line here just like in the novel (Tony Leung's one and the Taiwanese one has it too). The fight part in the novel where Wuji made ZM couldn't hold her sword anymore and in a very short time, she can change strategy to throw the sword to Wuji's head, in this version was the same, except ZM just drop the sword to her other hand. My favorite part of the fight was when Wuji held back both ZM's hands which are still holding the two swords till it crossed each other, and ZM's face looked like she's in pain, but ZWJ made a cool face like he didn't has to use any strength at all.
    Deng Chao and Ady An's acting performances inside the underground room were also excellent, I'd say. The way ZM calls the guards outside was very funny! (but maybe props shld goes to the dubber rather than Ady herself^^) It's just really too bad they exagerrated the feet's blood point part. Makes this whole scene less perfect^^;;;
    Deng Chao's Zhang Wuji may not be close with the novel, but this is definitely my favorite ZWJ, I like him this way ^_^ Tony Leung is the best but DC is my fave, heheh. Ady An is really perfect, Best and Favorite ZM, for me.
    Last edited by loislane; 11-18-09 at 08:55 AM.

Wow, thank u for the clips loislane! Wonder whether the user will upload other scenes for comparison as well. On a side note, i'm having some trouble playing the youtube clips atm. Wonder whether its smtg wrong with my comp?

Anyway, it looks some some netizens have taken pictures of the D9 DVD set (I'm not sure whether its some limited edition package because the packaging looks too good for a normal set).
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=666655449
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-15-09 at 10:57 AM.

Wise Fool

Anybody have a mp3 version of the opening song...
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

10 DVD discs to hold 40 Eps?

Anyway, it looks some some netizens have taken pictures of the D9 DVD set (I'm not sure whether its some limited edition package because the packaging looks too good for a normal set).
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=666655449